Naruto_605 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #76
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Ok, I haven't read all the posts... but this is a new low.

When will the plot-holes stop Kishi? Stop bastardizing what was once a pretty good manga.

You have Obito survive a mountain falling on him (presumably through Kamui), yet this is the chapter, which is some time later that you show him gaining access to the MS? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again you say, Ah fuck it when it comes to the timeline that you set forth.

I don't know, maybe Kishi is trying to make this manga so horrible so his publishers will stop making him draw the manga out even further.... I don't know.
As far as I'm aware Obito just got lucky. It wasn't presumed with anything Obito simply slipped through the gaps in the rocks as they slid down(stupid I know but doesn't relate to Kamui). You'd think people would be more upset if Obito actually had Kamui during the rock slide. Obito gaining it from Rins death is actually better in this instance. So really why complain about that of all things?

I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about the potential character assassination that may be happening to Kakashi in a fail attempt to explain this BS.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-10-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-11-2012)

Old 10-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #77
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I'm surprised more people aren't complaining about the potential character assassination that may be happening to Kakashi in a fail attempt to explain this BS.
This whole mini-arc/flashback is pathetic.

I mean, not only is this possible ca of Kakashi, but also of Hiruzen or Minato as well. What kage is going to send one shinobi out to do battle with a battalion of shinobi? Now that I think about it, did Hiruzen send Minato after Kushina when she was kidnapped, or did he do that of his own accord? This is just f'ed up, all around.

But back to the ca of Kakashi... he did it to Itachi, so why not.

Edit: But it has been stated that Obito was found in a tunnel, not in a crevice of boulders. It's just getting shittier by the moment.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 10-10-2012 at 09:35 AM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-11-2012), Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #78
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
When did he claim that? MS wasn't a concept in the manga until the end of part 1.
Wasn't MS somewhat revealed when Itachi and Kisame came for Naruto? Itachi did put Kakashi in that genjutsu thingy with the swords and the torture and Jiraiya had to deal with the amaterasu. Just how he developed it wasn't revealed until Sasuke flashbacks.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-12-2012), TheBaron (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #79
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

the guys from the mist said he got us? so what does that mean? is she being experimented? and they would still wanna get her corpse.

Last edited by kevinyu; 10-10-2012 at 09:37 AM.
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #80
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Obito will leave next chapter kakahi will be surprised when he awakes 2 chapters left for the flashback.

Obito hates kakashi because he killed rin what he doesnt know is that kakashi was outnumbered and obviously ready to die next along with rin.

Obito hates minato because he wasn't with rin and kakahi so thats why he attacked him without caring.

This is how i think it will go kakashi says "obito ur my best friend u saved me twice (gaiden and this flashback save) obito then learns kakahi was ready to die that day kakahi will say some shit like "i thought id finally join u and rin and we would be together again.

Obito preceeds to realize hos wrong doings and turns on madara he'll get offed by madara while trying to protect kakashi or naruto...

And then the finale starts to come out .

Def think at least 2 of the things i said will happen. Looks like itachi and obito awakened their eye at the same age kakashi got his from obito awakening it now we know how
He got his ms.

Not a bad chapter
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #81
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Wasn't MS somewhat revealed when Itachi and Kisame came for Naruto? Itachi did put Kakashi in that genjutsu thingy with the swords and the torture and Jiraiya had to deal with the amaterasu. Just how he developed it wasn't revealed until Sasuke flashbacks.
To put it simply no. Originally Itachi used Tsukuyomi with a 3 tomoe sharingan against Kakashi. Originally dojutsu genjutsu at that level was supposed to be only achievable by an actual Uchiha. The original comparison was that Kakashi couldn't fully utilize his sharingan because he wasn't an Uchiha. It had nothing to do with any sort of ritual done by Itachi but rather a general comparison with Kakashi & the rest of the Uchiha. This was later expanded on with Itachi's Amaterasu which again originally was to be done with a 3 tomoe sharingan. It was later rectoned during Sasuke's flashback at VOTE where the different eye pattern was first introduced.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 09:48 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-11-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #82
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

What a day in manga, Yama wiped out like a pier after a hurricane, and Obito gets gully and grows a set during his first Mass Murdering, who'd a thunk it?

Death twice in a week, rare.

Btw Myth you're prolly correct, and it shows the stunted shitty growth of Obito's character. I'm mad at A & B, though I don't understand the situation, ain't been around, don't know if Rin was a spy, but ANYHOW, C made my baby dick hard when it worked so I want to kll A, B and the entire shinobi world over C whom never knew of my cock feelings.

Nobody better ever fuck with Sasukes origins again an call that EMO, he has been exactly what he said he'd be, wrong or right, A Fucking Avenger, not a Preschooler with an Uknown Crush.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #83
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I think he can only do those things when wrapped in a zetsu suit. Otherwise it's just regular old Obito. In the fight with Minato he was JUST wearing a mask not a suit, it seems.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #84
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I will give credit

this chapter is bloody, gore and that moon shoyt while that spiral tree going up with those dead mist ninja.

now that is beautiful

I will watch that scene in anime

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 10-10-2012 at 11:38 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #85
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

The last panel reminded me of Ulquiorra from Bleach.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DemonRage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:15 PM   #86
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
To put it simply no. Originally Itachi used Tsukuyomi with a 3 tomoe sharingan against Kakashi. Originally dojutsu genjutsu at that level was supposed to be only achievable by an actual Uchiha. The original comparison was that Kakashi couldn't fully utilize his sharingan because he wasn't an Uchiha. It had nothing to do with any sort of ritual done by Itachi but rather a general comparison with Kakashi & the rest of the Uchiha. This was later expanded on with Itachi's Amaterasu which again originally was to be done with a 3 tomoe sharingan. It was later rectoned during Sasuke's flashback at VOTE where the different eye pattern was first introduced.
Heh. It's funny the things you just revise given extra information. Went back and read the interaction between Kakashi and Itachi and pretty much yeah - does it all with three tomoe sharingan.

That said, in the same chapter, it shows Sasuke reading the Uchiha tablet. It is possible that Kishi had plans for power ups with the sharingan, even MS, but the eye patterning came later, just to make things easier to understand.

EDIT: Also, the old chapters are just so good.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 10-10-2012 at 12:24 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-12-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-11-2012), Reesaroni (10-10-2012), Vengeance (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm torn on this chapter. It's one of the best chapters as of late, from the gory visuals to the rawness of the screams... but it just crumbles under its premise. Why the fuck does Obito go nuts over Kakashi killing Rin and doesn't even target him? I know it could verge the plot hole by making Kakashi know of Tobi before time, but we got nonsense replacing said hole. And, not surprisingly, Kishi didn't think all the way through. Why not use Mokuton against Minato? Plot convenience much?

Oh and hi, KYF and Animefan, fun to see you guys on a contest to see who is the worst at reading comprehension. Well, I think KYF is winning because he can't even pay attention to what the manga already explained, rather opting for his delusional crack theories.
databook 3 already said kakashi's kamui was awakened from training his chakra...

Quote:
Authority of the Gods* (神威, Kamui)
Ninjutsu, Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, Defensive, All ranges
User: Hatake Kakashi

Changing the dimension in one's field of vision.
A lavish, unparalleled dimensional doujutsu!!

Kakashi's original doujutsu, released from the "Mangekyou Sharingan". It allows one to transfer anything to another dimension. If one spends a lot of time and trains one's chakra over and over again, this technique can be invoked. The target is enveloped with a barrier space, and the user concentrates their mind to what they gaze at... The target can struggle helplessly, but against this technique no defence is possible. No matter what, the space will distort and draw the target in.
So with the technique coming from chakra training to invoke and not the basic... What you saw with kakashi awakening the MS as well was likley due to the telepathic connection obito has with his eye... which is why they both awakened at the exact same moment...

in the last chapter zetsu said he and the other zetsu can communicate telepathically with each other, then obito, someone with a half zetsu body thus powers just happens to see through his eye that is in kakashi, in the same socket his eye should be...
This was an instance of telepathy... telepathically seeing through his eye as if it was still connected to him, not in kakashi...
This ability can explain how obito saw kakashi at RIN's grave apologizing when no one else was supposed to be around... Obito can see through kakashi's eye when close enough to him just as the zetsu can talk to each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@Num can you ans 1 question for me. Did Kakashi unlock his ms or not. I believe he did but KYF has some weird telepathy theory saying it was because Obito unlocked his and Kakashi unlocks his in the time skip between p1 n p2
Should have asked me because I actually knew...

Kakashi did awaken his during the time skip by training his chakra... what you saw was likely the telepathic link obito has with his eye causing it to go MS as well, since they both went MS at the exact same moment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^Atleast you are smart unlike KYF
WHy ask a question if all You wanted was to get an answer that supports your opinion and you call someone else "not smart"...
All you did was ask someone to support your opinion then base your conclusion on someone else's opinion, not on your own analysis of the manga and databook about kakashi's kamui...

Sounds very stupid... then again, who the hell has to ask someone else to give them a conclusion lol....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #88
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I could tell all that changed was he gave the power it's own eye pattern. There was almost two years (real life not manga) between the chapter with Itachi coming to the leaf and VOTE. Not surprising if he came up with the idea after and ran with it.

Whether he had the idea to give it all the insane powers besides Amaterasu and Tsukyomi (sp?) before hand I'm not sure
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reesaroni For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-12-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #89
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point

One word:

"WWWWOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to f1madman For This Useful Post:
The Special One (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #90
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you still mumbling about telepathic power. The Zetsu has telepathic powers between each others, not with anybody else.
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiMat For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-12-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-10-2012), Numinous (10-11-2012)