Naruto_606_Predictions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2012, 11:57 AM   #16
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

guys i am not for the mood MY PREDICT IS NOT A TROLL I worked very hard and put a lot of thought process for this..........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
guys i am not for the mood MY PREDICT IS NOT A TROLL I worked very hard and put a lot of thought process for this..........
I have a pretty good idea on who you're related to. Someone who actually goes to this forum as a legitimate member. Recall something about making fun of how serious some of the people on here are. I won't spoil anything though so by all means continue your fun.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #18
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering that the guy you want desperatly to be involved in this train wreck that is Tobi (even though his plot is beyond dead) is a 5 year-old brat by this point, Madara being involved is the most logical of answers.
You mean the guy who cannot leave the hideout because he will die instantly when he takes away the gedo mazo roots from himself...
Yea, he is in two places at once controlling yagura... it is the most logical answer.... LAMO!!!

Where do you get your concept of logic from????

So you think shisui, the guy who is already implied to be the one who AO fought, broke his genjutsu, ect because Koto was the genjutsu controlling yagura... just being 10-12 years older then you think is less logical then madara who cannot even leave his hideout because he will die instantly being in two places at once...

lets look at this LOGICALLY...

SHisui...
:Has a mind control genjutsu that cannot be detected by the enemy...
:Age is not confirmed...
:Is a special uchiha like obito who has also been implied on two occasions to use hashirama's chakra...
:Is already known to of been in the mist... fought AO, who just happens to know info about his power that only someone who has experienced it could possibly know...
Madara...
:Has EMS Tsukuyomi, but it at best cannot control anyone much less a perfect jink... It took Izanami+Tsukuyomi to control kabuto into revealing hand signs... then another tsukuyomi on top of the Izanami again to make kabuto use the hand signs to end edo tensai... except it left kabuto zombified while yagura was conscious, not in an illusion as they are known to work...
: Has hashirama's power in him with the gedo mazo or something... other then that he has no hashirama power...
:Has no known adventure to the mist like shisui...
:Is stuck in his hideout forced to sleep for months at a time... unable to leave without dying instantly...

Yea, explain to me the most logical choice lol...

Madara magically being in two places at once using a power he cannot...
Or shisui working for danzou/root, controlling the mist through yagura for the sake of an unknown reason... using the power we know he has...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Ok so logically speaking Itachi stated that if Sasuke gained MS there would be three users. Since at that time Itachi didn't know about Kakashi it would mean that the other one was ether Madara or Obito posing as Madara (Still haven't gotten a date for Madara's death). With that said Shisui being alive at that time is off the table since Itachi basically took part in Shisui's assisted suicide. Now that's not to say that Madara or Obito didn't at some point contact Shisui in the past just that as of now Shisui is very much dead. Logically speaking anyway.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-10-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Numinous (10-11-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #20
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Jericho Prediction

Naruto 606: "Road to Hell"

Earlier.

Rin and Kakashi are walking.

Kakashi, " Rin, where are we going? We only have a few hours before we have to meet Sensei."

Rin, " this wont take long, we are here. "

Suddenly they are surrounded by Mist Ninja.

Kakashi, " Rin get out of here, I will slow them down!"

Mist Ninja, "we will not harm the girl, if you cooperate then you may live as well."

Rin, " i am sorry Kakashi, but it was my mission."

Mist ninja(2), " you see this ninja was born and raised in the Mist Village. She was planted in the leaf with a fake family years ago."

Kakashi, "why, what was the reason for this?!"

Rin, "to discover the secrets of the Leaf village best ninja."

Mist ninja, " feel honored kid you just recently were added to that list."

Rin, " i have them, I have Minato Namikaze's formula for FTG, as well as Kushina Uzumaki's sealing techniques. I even manage to get the instructions for His new secret technique."

Kakashi puts his head down,{all those things could bring down the leaf village in the wrong hands, possible all the villages. An entire force of Yellow Flashes, that would be devastating?!} " Rin...what about Obito? What about us? Was all that false?"

Rin, " i do care for you Kakashi, but i was on a mission for my village. Speaking it Obito, it was briliant for him to give you the Sharinghan. Now my people can have someone that is familiar with it, better than just taking it out of his sockets."

Kakashi, " what? I am not *a mist ninja, I am Kakashi Hatake of the Hidden Leaf!"

Mist ninja(3), "well dead or alive that eye is coming with us. She was being nice bringing you here. Should have just taken it out."

Suddenly mist forms around them.

Kakashi, {there about to move in, I can do two chidori at my current level}

He raises his headband revealing the SG.

Rin, { is he really gonna take them all on?}

Kakashi, "Ninja will die here today [charges chidori] and they will die as Leaf ninja!"

He turns and stabs Rin, "Those that abandon their friends...are worse than scum."

Rin, " I understand...cough...guess I didnt..cough...learn anything from Obito....unlike you...cough..."

Obito arrives on the sideline.

Rin, "...Kakashi."

She falls.

Kakashi, "Rin." {now myself}

we see the MS appear.

Kakashi, {suddenly too weak..to..}

He passes out.

Now(current flashback status)

Obito, " i am in hell, this is worse rhan life could ever be!"

He looks around seeing the dead mist ninja, Kakashi and then looks at .

" this is terrible, i am too late, if only i was here earlier..."

Zetsu, " sorry we could not reach her in time.."

Obito cuts him if as if ignoring it all together, "I could have helped Kakashi!"

Zetsu suit, {?!}

Obito continues while looking at his surroundings, " Kakashi risked his life to protect her he killed so many ninja, until he passed out. He couldn't do it. He couldn't protect Rin, he..he"

He looks at Rin, "no, that wrong, he could have done it. He was saving himself, he just let her die!"

Zetsu suit, "Obito? What is going on with you?"

He walks over to Kakashi, " you busy being so great, you let that Mist ninja stab her, kill her."

We see a fake flash back of a Mist ninja killing Rin while Kakashi chidoris a Mist ninja.

Obito, " i do not abandon my friends, i would be worse than scum, like you."

We see later Rin laying down in the cave, with Obito looking at her.

Elsewhere.

Kakashi is waking up, looking at Minato, "sensei....Fourth Hokage, how?"

Minato, " relax Kakashi, you have been through something that put a strain in your body and chakra. Where is Rin?"

Kakashi putting hus head down, "Rin, was a spy. I..i had to..."

Minato interrupts " i know, i discovered it a while ago. I didn't think she would make her move now though."

Kakashi, "you knew, but why didn't you say something?"

Minato, i truly was hoping to turn it to our advantage. She was here ti gather information so I gave her access, to what I wanted her to have."

Kakashi, " are you saying...?"

Minato, " yes, nothing he had was real. Si what village placed her? I guessed the Mist village. *They are the only ones nit busy with anything major at the moment."

Kakashi looking away, " you know Sensei, can we do this a bit later?"

Minato, "of course, but one question? How did you get back to the village *gate?"

Kakashi just looks up confused.

Back to Obito.

Madara is speaking to the Zetsu suit which is no longer on Obito.

Madara, "really the Mangekyo? Interesting, but are you sure he is having a mental break down?"

Spiral, " yes, see for yourself."

We see What looks like *walls of trees, forming two rooms.

Spiral, " he made these before we separated, said it was for her and him."
Just as Madara was to enter one of them, Obito comes out.

"no one goes in there, ever. Only me, just me!"

Madara, " Obito what are you doing?"

Obito, "Rin sleeps in there, i will stay by her side until she wakes up."

Madara, " she is dead, but maybe I can help her like I helped you. Let ne take a look."*

Obito activates his MS, "I said noone, this means you as well. Did you not say you had a plan to change reality into whatever you want?"

Madara, "something like that, yes. But far as raising the dead, there are ways to do that as well, Obito."

Obito grabs his head,"Obito. Obito. Obito. Obito. Obito. Etc..."

Keeps repeating his name over and over.

Madara, " you were right, he is damaged. I can't use him now."

Madara begins to walk away.

Obito, " Oibitobiobitobito...Tobi."

He sees Madara walking away.

Later we see spiral Zetsu standing in front of the first mask on the wall, and the others.

Few hours later after Madara is sitting on his thrown.

Obito in the spiral mask phases through the ground and is standing in front of him.

Obito, (funny voice) "I am Tobi, I am a good boy."

Madara, " damaged."

Obito removes the mask and puts on the Madara and Itachi mask,(in his serious voice) " No, focused. Now whats the plan?"

Madara, {damaged, but still maybe this can be used...}

We see Runs body in the room on a table, she is wearing the Body of the Spiral Zetsu.


Keeping her body preserved, but for what?
Obito has snapped,does he have a different personality with each mask? *Where is Rins body now!?

Next: "Kakashi's last Stand"

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 10-10-2012 at 07:52 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (10-10-2012), BoyThisIsAwkward (10-10-2012), DRAGONBPY (10-10-2012), ivhturp2 (10-12-2012), KiddJutsu (10-10-2012), Narut0360 (10-13-2012), Pritha (10-10-2012), Reesaroni (10-11-2012), royalmage (10-10-2012), Vishnu (10-11-2012), Wolverine (10-11-2012), woody_3162 (10-16-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #21
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Jericho preds don't fail to impress anyone +1
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-10-2012), woody_3162 (10-16-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #22
royalmage
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 113
Thanks: 367
Thanked 99 Times in 65 Posts
royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

It really takes talent for you guys to make predictions out of the turds Kishi leaves behind. Good job .
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #23
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You mean the guy who cannot leave the hideout because he will die instantly when he takes away the gedo mazo roots from himself...
Yea, he is in two places at once controlling yagura... it is the most logical answer.... LAMO!!!
Oh gee, he couldn't possibly have done it before he got hooked to Gedou Mazou! No, it has to be a 5-year old brat that wasn't even mentioned once in this whole flashback!

Quote:
Where do you get your concept of logic from????
From universal logic, which has been employed since Ancient Greece. Where do you get your concept of logic from?

Quote:
So you think shisui, the guy who is already implied to be the one who AO fought
... in an unknown timeline, therefore a non-sequitur.

Quote:
broke his genjutsu,
Pardon, where was this ever said? All Ao did was detect the genjutsu Yagura was under, nothing else was said.

Quote:
because Koto was the genjutsu controlling yagura...
Except it wasn't. It was a genjutsu SIMILAR to Kotoakatsukami, it was NEVER stated it was Kotoakatsukami. And we do know of genjutsu similar to it, so tough luck.

Quote:
just being 10-12 years older then you think is less logical then madara who cannot even leave his hideout because he will die instantly being in two places at once...
Yes, because you're assuming stuff:
  • You're assuming Madara was always hooked to Gedou Mazou. Nothing of the sort was stated.
  • You're assuming Genjutsu require the caster to be present at all times near the target for it to work. Nothing of the sort was stated.
  • You're assuming Shisui still has plot relevance. He doesn't. He's dead, the two characters that anchored him to the plot (Itachi and Danzou) are also dead, his plot is completely sealed with no threads to pull (unless you're a dumbass who sees stuff where there is none). He is completely useless to the plot now, it'd be far-fetched to shoehorn a character most of the readers don't even care about the least.
Also, you're a sore loser. We all made bets on which horse would be Tobi, some got it right, most got it wrong, but, guess what, those who were wrong moved on and accepted that Obito was the winning horse. Somehow, you still bet on Shisui, despite the race being over and him being dead even before he crossed the finish line. It's not by beating it with a stick that it'll win the race. Just deal with it, you were wrong like I was when I though Tobi=Madara's clone, so stop blabbering about Shisui, everybody is so freaking tired of hearing about a character that is tertiary at best when the manga already locked everything about Tobi to Obito.


I won't even bother with the rest, because you say "let's look at this logically" and then say Kotoakatsukami can't be detected despite the fact that if Yagura was under it, Ao detected it, thus a contradiction only a moron who can't think logically would create.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-11-2012), Vengeance (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #24
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Obito takes Rin back to cave, promises to revive her some day, syncs with Gedo Mazo (GM) and uses it to absorb her body.

GM now contains the soul of Rin. It is an Evangelion, cloned from the remains of the first angel....err I mean the first Hokage. It is constantly in a state of berserker mode, and requires a teenaged pilot with a compatible soul to take the reins.

Sakura is revealed to be Rin's illegitimate daughter and clone (don't question this. 90% will be canon) and the only one capable of piloting the re-powered Evangelion Unit-GM. Serious incest themes are promoted. Regardless, Sakura regains plot-relevance for the first time in hundreds of chapters.

It turns out that Obito long ago betrayed the idea of Infinite Tsukiyomi, and in fact intended to bring about the Third Impact to recreate the world entirely. Obito breaks all of Eva Unit-GM's restraints, and Eva Unit-GM merges with Sakura on the physical and existential planes.

The sky splits open as Eva Unit-GM's AT field inverts, piercing a hole through space and time into Obito's pocket dimension. This is the power that Obito has been seeking for so long: the ability to cross-over his perfect dimension into the real world, recreating the universe to his liking.

Suddenly, a gigantic Chidori Lance of Longinus darts across the sky and pierces through the heart of Eva Unit-GM, staking it to the ground and nullifying its Anti-AT field, closing the portal to the other dimension, and interrupting the Third Impact.

Kaworu - err Sasuke - fades into sight from behind the Anti-AT field's spatial disruption. He is being held in the palm of his Susanoo. He looks exceptionally homosexual in this frame, and he stares longingly at Naruto. Naruto is shocked.

END NARUTOGELION 2.0 YOU CAN(NOT) ADVANCE
Most awesome prediction ever
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.







Last edited by kluang; 10-11-2012 at 07:02 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #25
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ok so logically speaking Itachi stated that if Sasuke gained MS there would be three users. Since at that time Itachi didn't know about Kakashi it would mean that the other one was ether Madara or Obito posing as Madara (Still haven't gotten a date for Madara's death). With that said Shisui being alive at that time is off the table since Itachi basically took part in Shisui's assisted suicide. Now that's not to say that Madara or Obito didn't at some point contact Shisui in the past just that as of now Shisui is very much dead. Logically speaking anyway.
But itachi was never shown the MS by tobito... meaning the only other person he knew of with the MS was shisui... the other person...

And itachi did not assist shisui with his suicide... he assisted him with the hiding of his eye... making it seem as though it was destroyed which is what shisui supposedly wanted everyone to believe...
If itachi had assisted shisui with his death, why didn't it show it in his flashback??? He was only shown taking shisui's eye, hiding it for him then left to meet with the elders of konaha... nothing else...

Itachi never actually saw shisui die... and kabuto could not find any of him anywhere... so it was actually shisui's body that was hidden too... but why when his eye power is what he wanted to hide...??? The whole thing makes no sense until it is revealed what happened to shisui's body, how he had hashirama's power and how he was involved with the mist incident...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh gee, he couldn't possibly have done it before he got hooked to Gedou Mazou! No, it has to be a 5-year old brat that wasn't even mentioned once in this whole flashback!
Wow, you have the confirmed age of shisui??? NO... then WTF make you claim his age as if it is cannonz??? Kishi delusion much???
and madara has been hooked to the GM for a while it seems... they guy cannot move without dying and sleeps for months at a time...

And while madara was stuck to GM, yagura is being controlled and it obviously is not obito because he is just now awakening the MS and has not even attacked konaha yet... but the mist is already the "bloody mist" as the shinobi stated... meaning it is already under control by someone... because it got it's name "bloody mist" from the harsh rules enforced by yagura when he was being controlled...

Explain this with logic lol...

Quote:
From universal logic, which has been employed since Ancient Greece. Where do you get your concept of logic from?
I asked you because your logic dictates that somehow a man stuck to GM far away is controlling yagura all the way in the mist, thus is in two places at once... using a genjutsu only shisui is known to have...

So where do you get your so called LOGIC from again...

Quote:
... in an unknown timeline, therefore a non-sequitur.
Unknown timeline... You just contradicted the shit out of yourself...

Hey everyone... Numious knows shisui was 5 when obito was killing mist ninja, but does not know how old he was when he fought AO in the mist village... damn numikishi... you are losing it... that psychic power is slipping... LMAO...

Quote:
Pardon, where was this ever said? All Ao did was detect the genjutsu Yagura was under, nothing else was said.
The genjutsu may have not been broken... they might of had to kill yagura to free him... But AO saw though the illusion placed on yagura... that much is known...

Quote:
Except it wasn't. It was a genjutsu SIMILAR to Kotoakatsukami, it was NEVER stated it was Kotoakatsukami. And we do know of genjutsu similar to it, so tough luck.
Oh really, what genjutsu???

SG genjutsu... no... MS tsukuyomi... paralyses and psychological torture... so NO... EMS tsukuyomi... paralyzed raikage... so no...

The only thing close to Kotoamatsukami is the Combo of Izanami to put the enemy unconscious... then use tsukuyomi multiple times to make him physically do something with his hands...

Except yagura was conscious and acting normal while he was being controlled... What was done to yagura was just like kotoamatsukami's power... Yagura was mind controlled and nobody knew it was an illusion do it... until AO finally saw through it due to the use of the BG and chakra flow...

SO NO!!! There is no genjutsu anything like Kotoamatsukami... SG genjutsu, Tsukuyomi of the MS or EMS... NO... You are just fabricating more crap as usual...

Quote:
Yes, because you're assuming stuff:
  • You're assuming Madara was always hooked to Gedou Mazou. Nothing of the sort was stated.
  • You're assuming Genjutsu require the caster to be present at all times near the target for it to work. Nothing of the sort was stated.
  • You're assuming Shisui still has plot relevance. He doesn't. He's dead, the two characters that anchored him to the plot (Itachi and Danzou) are also dead, his plot is completely sealed with no threads to pull (unless you're a dumbass who sees stuff where there is none). He is completely useless to the plot now, it'd be far-fetched to shoehorn a character most of the readers don't even care about the least.
Also, you're a sore loser. We all made bets on which horse would be Tobi, some got it right, most got it wrong, but, guess what, those who were wrong moved on and accepted that Obito was the winning horse. Somehow, you still bet on Shisui, despite the race being over and him being dead even before he crossed the finish line. It's not by beating it with a stick that it'll win the race. Just deal with it, you were wrong like I was when I though Tobi=Madara's clone, so stop blabbering about Shisui, everybody is so freaking tired of hearing about a character that is tertiary at best when the manga already locked everything about Tobi to Obito.
1). madara WAS hokked to GM while yagura is being controlled which was revealed by the mist ninja's statement about the mist already being the bloody mist, which was due to yagura's control making his really harsh... it is not an assumption...

2. Genjutsu of Koto can be cast of the enemy and they will stay under the idea or thought shisui implanted... that is not an assumption... but if shisui wanted to implant an new thought or idea... he would need to be present to do it..

3. You are the one assuming shisui has no relevance to the plot even though the mist incident has yet to be revealed and he was involved in it... his body is missing, has yet to be said what happened... and even had hashirama chakra and a genjutsu version of kamui as obito's opposite... still not revealed how they are linked... SO yes shisui has allot of relevance due to his being surrounded by so many secrets that have yet to be revealed...

4. SHisui being tobi is obviously over... but he was still involved with the mist incident, is obito's opposite with hashirama chakra and a eye power never before seen... still has his body missing... and his suicide has yet to be explained... so he still fits into the plot somewhere with all this... likely as a root member IMO... It is the only thing left for him without akatsuki...

Quote:
I won't even bother with the rest, because you say "let's look at this logically" and then say Kotoakatsukami can't be detected despite the fact that if Yagura was under it, Ao detected it, thus a contradiction only a moron who can't think logically would create.
[/QUOTE]
It's undetectable by the enemy that is under the genjutsu... SO yes, it is undetectable by the enemy... Only someone with the BG analyzing someone under Kotoamatsukami can detect it apparently...

This is canon... You just tried to take my statement out of context to make it illogical... nice try... Just because you make illogical statement doesn't mean everyone else does... You just have shit reading comp...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-11-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #26
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

I think there should be a KYF thread for all his ideas and arguments that include him.
At times the debates with him cloud the current thread and take away from the ACTUAL TOPIC if said thread.

Ex. This is the "prediction" thread not the "KYF trying to defend/explain his way of thinking" thread.

That is all.

Thanks for Coming out, God Bless You and good night.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #27
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

no ofentse jericho but my predict is beter.............those like should be for me........................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLNVSkHktYc&feature=plcp
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #28
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
no ofentse jericho but my predict is beter.............those like should be for me........................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLNVSkHktYc&feature=plcp
You're kidding, right????????

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 10-11-2012 at 05:30 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-11-2012), woody_3162 (10-16-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #29
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

He is not kidding. He just thinks he is better than one of the legendary prediction writers and is trying to become legendary like them. He won't get that from trolling and writing crappy predicitions
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions






I can't take credit for these... they're from kluang. But I thought they were very appropriate after reading aman shahur's preds and then his statement that his were better than anyone else's.

The best one I have yet to find... it's the .gif in his signature of Castle.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 10-11-2012 at 09:29 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-12-2012), kluang (10-16-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.