Bleach_511 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #31
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach_511

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I wonder who will become the new commander i bet its shunsui
You mean this guy?

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/511/5

I'm pretty sure they're all dead.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #32
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I call shenanigans on this whole arc. None of this is real. None of it!!! Either all these shinigami are fakes or everybody is still caught up in Aizens genjutsu. Yep, that's it!!! They never even defeated Aizen! That bastard unleashed his Bankai, and this is the result.

We already know his Shikai can manipulate the senses of EVERYONE who sees it. Fucking Genjutsu!!! So what would his Bankai be you might ask? Well, since Kubo is a massive troll as well as completely unoriginal, it would only make sense that he'd still ideas from his fuck buddy Kishi on the subject. Tsukuyomi!!! Oh yeah, Aizen trapped everybody in this elaborate fake scenario that he created, just for the sole purpose of torturing them with a completely impossible to win situation. He's trying to break everyone's spirit. What appears to have been months or even years to everyone in the story has only been seconds or minutes.

There's just far too much wrong with this arc for it to be real. Where the hell is Mayuri? The guy did countless experiments on Quincy, and yet he's AWOL all of a sudden. He's the foremost expert on this stuff. Not to mention he experimented in his Bankai to the point that nobody can use it against him. He should definitely be special war potential.

Where are the other Vizards that didn't return to SS? They haven't even been mentioned.

Why did the Quincy wait until just now to attack? Why wait 1000 years. Why not attack immediately after Aizen's war. They were so weakened then. Half of SS was in the hospital, lol.

Why was there no mention of this Quincy army before now? You would think Aizen would have taken some interest if there were another major power out there. Especially one that's living in Hueco Mundo where his forces reside.

Why would Aizen just chill, and not want to be released when given the chance. Why was he smiling like a maniac when they apparently caught him. He had the same look on his face Kisame had when he apparently got decapitated, and we saw how that turned out to be total BS.

How are the Quincies so fucking old anyway. I understand that Shinigami age slower, but aren't quincies just humans. Ishida isn't hundreds of years old or anything, so WTF?

Sooooo much is wrong here, and there's other things that slip my mind right now.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:36 AM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Farewell shouldve been titled...

Own'd...Again

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:10 AM   #34
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I call shenanigans on this whole arc. None of this is real. None of it!!! Either all these shinigami are fakes or everybody is still caught up in Aizens genjutsu. Yep, that's it!!! They never even defeated Aizen! That bastard unleashed his Bankai, and this is the result.

We already know his Shikai can manipulate the senses of EVERYONE who sees it. Fucking Genjutsu!!! So what would his Bankai be you might ask? Well, since Kubo is a massive troll as well as completely unoriginal, it would only make sense that he'd still ideas from his fuck buddy Kishi on the subject. Tsukuyomi!!! Oh yeah, Aizen trapped everybody in this elaborate fake scenario that he created, just for the sole purpose of torturing them with a completely impossible to win situation. He's trying to break everyone's spirit. What appears to have been months or even years to everyone in the story has only been seconds or minutes.

There's just far too much wrong with this arc for it to be real. Where the hell is Mayuri? The guy did countless experiments on Quincy, and yet he's AWOL all of a sudden. He's the foremost expert on this stuff. Not to mention he experimented in his Bankai to the point that nobody can use it against him. He should definitely be special war potential.

Where are the other Vizards that didn't return to SS? They haven't even been mentioned.

Why did the Quincy wait until just now to attack? Why wait 1000 years. Why not attack immediately after Aizen's war. They were so weakened then. Half of SS was in the hospital, lol.

Why was there no mention of this Quincy army before now? You would think Aizen would have taken some interest if there were another major power out there. Especially one that's living in Hueco Mundo where his forces reside.

Why would Aizen just chill, and not want to be released when given the chance. Why was he smiling like a maniac when they apparently caught him. He had the same look on his face Kisame had when he apparently got decapitated, and we saw how that turned out to be total BS.

How are the Quincies so fucking old anyway. I understand that Shinigami age slower, but aren't quincies just humans. Ishida isn't hundreds of years old or anything, so WTF?

Sooooo much is wrong here, and there's other things that slip my mind right now.
Don't focus on the negative. Focus on the positive, the Zero squad. Shits about to get real.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #35
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Don't focus on the negative. Focus on the positive, the Zero squad. Shits about to get real.
That doesn't make sense either. Why would Zero squad show up now?Why not show up BEFORE all of SS got annihilated? Makes no sense at all. I'm telling you, this shit's all fake. I'm calling it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #36
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

I dont know if i would be happy or sad that it's all fake.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:04 PM   #37
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

I would be extremely happy. It would be a kinda original twist for once. I would love it if Aizen were only running this simulation to see what kind of power Zero Squad has, so he can prepare for it.

Edit: Or this is Aizens revenge by trapping them in an ultimate genjutsu. That's probably why he was grinning after they caught him. He was just lulzing that they actually thought they had caught him, when he's still got them dancing in the palm of his hands.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-11-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #38
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That doesn't make sense either. Why would Zero squad show up now?Why not show up BEFORE all of SS got annihilated? Makes no sense at all. I'm telling you, this shit's all fake. I'm calling it.
I don't think they're in a genjutsu, but I do agree it makes no sense. The Baddest Capt, got Duped, Robbed, Halved, Chopped, then Blown Away... at the same time everybody else that got they're Bankai yanked besides Byakuya was still standing and fighting?

The Storm Troopers are straight dumb. All of these Quincies have been in hiding in one ice palace that nobody in the realm or outside it could notice them.

And the icing on the cake, Juha Bach knew everything from Orihime's skills, to Aizens shit, as if he was in the wack assed ice palace watching life on HD TV.

But they were never noticed. Lastly in total agreement.....

WTF is Mayuri??!!! You know the Fucking Guy with They Answers to Survival, is where? On vacation after his arguement with Yama?!! Detained??!! By Whom they're all dead?!!!

Aizen should step out of Hell Jail, look around, laugh, look at Kubo, Then Commit Suicide.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-11-2012 at 02:26 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-11-2012), Saber (10-12-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #39
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
You mean this guy?

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/511/5

I'm pretty sure they're all dead.
in a perfect world they died lol but im sure theyre alive yama def isnt though shame he went out like that.

in all honestly these quincy clowns are shit they need the captains to be powerless to win against them sure they figured out a method that works, however skill wise they're a pile of shit its easy killing an unarmed person while u have an automatic weapon.

uryyu not being part of this arc again tells me he or his father knows about this shit
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-11-2012)
Old 10-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #40
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here.

If you look at the flow from point A to point B, it is not smooth. That tells me that Kubo has deviated in some form or fashion from his original story. Maybe it was supposed to end after the Aizen-Ichigo fight. I mean seriously, that would have been a decent way of ending this manga IMO. To a certain degree, there was closure.

Now in extending the manga (ignoring the Fullbringer arc), the story is not fluid anymore. We know there are still players that haven't been shown (i.e. Kisuke and Isshin), backstories (i.e. Isshin, the Quincies, the relationship between Yama and Juha Bach), as well as the avoidance of characters (i.e. Mayuri).

We've been told that some old characters will be shown again (still waiting on Grimmjow). We've been told we're going to see the strongest shinigami squad, the Zero squad.

And for you guys saying how could Juha Bach not have been noticed by SS? There's Yoruichi, Kisuke, Isshin, Ishida (both Uryuu and Ryuken), Ginjo, the Vizards.... need I continue?

It's not Kubo's strong point.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree here.

If you look at the flow from point A to point B, it is not smooth. That tells me that Kubo has deviated in some form or fashion from his original story. Maybe it was supposed to end after the Aizen-Ichigo fight. I mean seriously, that would have been a decent way of ending this manga IMO. To a certain degree, there was closure.

Now in extending the manga (ignoring the Fullbringer arc), the story is not fluid anymore. We know there are still players that haven't been shown (i.e. Kisuke and Isshin), backstories (i.e. Isshin, the Quincies, the relationship between Yama and Juha Bach), as well as the avoidance of characters (i.e. Mayuri).

We've been told that some old characters will be shown again (still waiting on Grimmjow). We've been told we're going to see the strongest shinigami squad, the Zero squad.

And for you guys saying how could Juha Bach not have been noticed by SS? There's Yoruichi, Kisuke, Isshin, Ishida (both Uryuu and Ryuken), Ginjo, the Vizards.... need I continue?

It's not Kubo's strong point.
No my friend, not just the Soul Society, the Arrancar, Aizen never himself spoke of these Dudes, no random character, not even characters from the anime Bounto, Murimasa & Zanpakto, nobody, ever even spoke, mumble, ran accross one by accident. The plot of this arc died right there. I've not seen the 'Quincy Scientist' that has figured out the Bankai, and created the item to steal it, NO MATTER WHAT, without any testing, and possibly Juha had an idea from seeing Yama's Bankai 1000 years ago, but since he lives now, it tells me he never saw N,S,E,W in its entirety before. Convienient that Juha let Aizens name fall out of his mouth, really easy there Kubo.

Its nonsensical, if it were so easy, I'm sorry the Arrancar/Hollows are/were filthy enough, and had enough hate for Shingami to create such a thing. The Mind of all minds Aizen didn't come up with the Bankai Stealer 2000? I agree the arc feels 'thrown together' with stolen relics from the Nazi's for what I have no idea. Idealogy and race has nothing to do with the balance that Shingami, and Hollows? Its wrongheaded and out of place. It makes sense in Helling, the storylines in England.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #42
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

@NeoKakarott

I think you missed the gist of my point. SS did not have tabs on the list of people I gave. If they didn't have tabs on them, what makes you think they would have tabs on JB?
Old 10-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #43
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
They all returned. This was shown sometime ago.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90497554/17

Middle, third person: The Vizard leader whose name I can't be arsed to find via Google search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
in a perfect world they died lol but im sure theyre alive yama def isnt though shame he went out like that
I'm referring to this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/511/13
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/511/17

He's suggesting there's nothing left and they should just hang back until the Zero Squad show up. Kubo might change his mind or whatever, but that really indicates everyone's dead.

MangaStream suggests hope though: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90497554/21

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-12-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #44
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

u guys are forgetting ichigo! Maybe he blew the sky at the last page !!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #45
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriQ View Post
u guys are forgetting ichigo! Maybe he blew the sky at the last page !!
I pointed that out when I said "possible return of ichigo".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
chidoriQ (10-18-2012)