Naruto_605 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #136
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Are you high? Did you actually read the chapter? Obito simply snapped, he isn't thinking logically anymore. When people are emotionally overdriven, they'll target the cause of said state, it's a primordial method of coping with reality. Like Vengeance said previously, fucking apologists...
Yes, I'm aware he snapped, but as I stated, he's associating the cause as the Mist ninja, not Kakashi.

Quote:
Still doesn't excuse the fact Obito had an antagonistic behavior towards Kakashi only in this fight. Remember, we're talking about an emotionally-driven character, how the hell didn't he interact with Kakashi before?
He permitted Kakashi to be the first person to view his Sharingan in the present and he trolled the motherfucking hell out of him with his, "That won't work on me" shit. There was only so much Kishi was could do to hint at this as long as he did without completely giving it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I'm not surprised how Kakashi got his Mangekyou, though it would have felt better if Rin had died between the end of Part One and the beginning of Part Two. Therefore, Kakashi's conversation about developing a new power over the timeskip would have flowed. Like we didn't have to know right away, only that it was shown sometime during the story. Though, I suppose since Kishi had to draw Obito into all of this, connecting Obito's Mangekyou awakening with Kakashi's, this abdominal flashback had to be crafted.
Honestly, it didn't. He could've gone with the more popular idea of Obito obtaining MS unlocked it for Kakashi instead of this [Future voice] at the same damn time [/Future voice] deal.

Obtaining it through Rin's death between the time skip would've made less sense than this. She led no team, never got referenced in the present (outside of an old picture) directly or vaguely, and never appeared in the present.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #137
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I remember Madara stating that Harashirma could 'heal himself', and the way he talked about it it was more instant than even what Tsunade does. That being the case, Obito's eyes would regenerate and never go blind. He dosen't eat, or as Zetsu says even poop. Pretty sure at least on Obito's side thats why he never went totally blind.

Additionally I don't know everything, but from what I've seen, I'd guesstimate that Tsukiyomi is less of a stain than Ameratsu, and Ameratsu less than Susannoo. #1 Never seen Madara or Obito use anything other than Susannoo and that was done recently by Madara himself, not Tobito. Therefore I'm guessing he did awaken his MS earlier than he should've because of the addition of Harashirma, and because he didn't have his second and Kakashi did, he dosen't have access to all 3 jutsu IMHO at least with his own eyes. Maybe with a pair in his collection though. These are guesses but whats been visually and verbally expressed thus far.

The sad attempts at hinting that Obito and Kakashi with 'join', and that would only be if Obito turned vs. Madara. He's currently omnipotent, and ripe for a doublecross. Those that run around calling themselves 'Boss' usually find they're own. Obito's gonna be a Martyr, thats obvious, just wondering will Sasuke as well. Orochimaru's gonna get some love, but he's toast, they'res no place in the ninja world for him after this war.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-11-2012 at 07:41 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #138
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh.....

Jesus annoying.
Cry more Obito, boo freaking who...
Old 10-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #139
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I don't see Tobi being Obito as the problem. The main problem to me was prolonging the reveal while advertising Tobi as the front man of Akatsuki. Personally speaking if it were up to me I would have shown more direct interaction between Tobi & Kakashi while showing that Tobi had a clear disgust for Kakashi. Like have him become angry whenever they're in the same room or whenever Kakashi's name is mentioned. Like say during an Akatsuki meeting where Kisame & Itachi mention how they bumped into the copy-cat ninja. O & the mask would have been removed allot sooner while Obito wouldn't be hyping himself up as Madara. Obito also would have died before Pain but umm yeah I'm not the author so it doesn't matter.
Making him the leader of Akatsuki required that the reveal be prolonged. The Madara claim was necessary too. Too many people in Akatsuki would've gone after his head or refused his orders had he used his true identity or claimed anyone else, Itachi and Nagato especially. They would not have followed Obito Uchiha. That just wasn't going down.

Quote:
Since Kakashi not using MS can be brushed off as him not knowing he had it or how to use it properly, I don't even bother with that retcon.
I don't believe he was just referring to that, but how the Sharingan awakening itself got retconned. Sasuke originally awakened his in that battle with two tomoe as did Obito. Sasuke's was later changed to a single tomoe and having occured during the Uchiha massacre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
No, my complaint isn't that he didn't use his MS. It's simply that he HAD it for a LONG TIME before part 1 even started but no evidence of vision loss was ever mentioned. If kakashi gained his MS about a years after kakashi Gaiden that makes him 14. When part 1 started he was 26. So in 12 years time it was either that his eyesight didn't deteriorate (when it clearly should have), he didn't noticed that his eyesight was getting worse or he did and never wondered to question why. Take your pick, but all options suck.
What is wrong with you?

"Usage can play a bigger factor than time. Just look at how quickly Sasuke went blind compared to Itachi."

You're whining about a deteriorate rate of which we don't even know the exact value. Without usage, it could deteriorate at a rate of .00000000000001 and with usage, it could increase to .01 (including while maintaining Susanoo).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
#1 Never seen Madara or Obito use anything other than Susannoo and that was done recently by Madara himself, not Tobito. Therefore I'm guessing he did awaken his MS earlier than he should've because of the addition of Harashirma, and because he didn't have his second and Kakashi did, he dosen't have access to all 3 jutsu IMHO at least with his own eyes.
Both Kakashi and Obito have only ever used Kamui so Hashirama doesn't really play a factor there. Both of Shusui's eyes have Koto-Amatsukami so it's not unprecedented. Most likely, it just kept him from using Susanoo.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-12-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #140
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Maybe battle cry for free pussy...

Last edited by Gamabunta; 10-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #141
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh.....

Jesus annoying.
Cry more Obito, boo freaking who...
Don't remember seeing you, but you been a member since '06.

Been busy working on being a chef i presume, welcome back!

I am calling him Obito Timberlake.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #142
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Don't remember seeing you, but you been a member since '06.

Been busy working on being a chef i presume, welcome back!

I am calling him Obito Timberlake.
LOLs? I've been back for some time now for a couple years actually, but thanks?

Meh you could say that.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:51 AM   #143
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

On a random thought process...

When the eyes lose their sight, it normally refers to both eyes. It might be possible that Kakashi didn't go blind because Obito's eye didn't, which could be attributed to the Hashirama DNA in his body which prevented his eyes from going blind by either rejuvenating them or lessening the effects significantly. This might also explain why Kakashi isn't blind.

Not possible when looked at from a logical perspective. But this is Naruto...
Old 10-12-2012, 06:23 AM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Love how KYF insists on telepathic bullshit and yin/yang bullshit instead of the goddamn obvious. That over-complication of really simple concepts is so huge I wholeheartedly believe KYF would drive from Paris to Berlin by driving through Istanbul.

Only one comment on that parade of delusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That is horseshat!!! The guy asked for someone to support his opinion with their opinion so he could use that as the evidence he needed to draw a conclusion about the manga as opposed to reading the manga, analyzing it and coming up with his own conclusion from his analysis...

You are acting like all he did was ask for a second opinion as a means to help him decide between the two when all he did was want someone to support the conclusion he already made as if another opinion as anything other then, just another opinion...
Of course you'd see that as bullshit because you don't like your conclusion to be peer-reviewed like your average creationist. Who tells you he didn't reached a conclusion by reading and analyzing the manga? He simply asked a question, he got answered and got his conclusion confirmed. Guess what, I do it all the time in my lab classes because if you find your results/conclusions are the same as someone else's that reinforces their veracity. Asking a second opinion isn't the travesty you want to paint because it's an intelligent, reasonable thing to do when in doubt, even if that doubt is small.

You should take notes on him, to be honest, stop blowing your own horn and accept others' conclusion as valid as (or, as most times, more valid than) yours.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-12-2012), Wolverine (10-15-2012)
Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #145
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Developing Kamui before Obito had 3 Tomoe is kinda proof that Harashirma's DNA boosted the kid. Never heard of anyone else developing MS before th 3 Tomoe stage.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #146
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I found the whole flashback kinda cool so far. Maybe it's because I didn't look much into it. Sure, there will be bullshit here and there, like him being 13 when it happened and still thinks like that, but hey, it's a Shounen manga. I honestly thought this was pretty good by Kishimoto. I expected a LOT worse. Maybe that's why.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (10-12-2012), Reesaroni (10-12-2012), Vengeance (10-12-2012)
Old 10-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #147
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Developing Kamui before Obito had 3 Tomoe is kinda proof that Harashirma's DNA boosted the kid. Never heard of anyone else developing MS before th 3 Tomoe stage.

I understand the developing you're talking about... just wanted to make clear that there was no stage skipped.

(*BTW - Fuck you MP, you guys suck so hard... like really hard)

Last edited by CrustaceaN; 10-12-2012 at 01:13 PM.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:25 PM   #148
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

I am a page late but on the subject of people going blind from over use of MS or if they go blind from just activating it.

Itachi was a person who would have had to fight with it pretty often, he unlocked it at like 12? He died at about 20? So with 8 years of it being used compared to Sasuke's month, then to top it off Obito clearly had his for awhile.

There is clearly a strategy to preservation and the eye doesn't degrade no matter what.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #149
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Kakashi wasnt conscious when that Mangekeyo was awaken as his other eye was closed and his stance was exactly the same as Obito. Too much coincidence there with being shown that Kakashis sharingan was still linked to Obito in the previous chapter when Obito was able to see with it.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #150
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post

I understand the developing you're talking about... just wanted to make clear that there was no stage skipped.

(*BTW - Fuck you MP, you guys suck so hard... like really hard)
Thanks, you helped proved my point. All we have to judge from is stories, a bit of Itachi, and all of Sasuke.

Sasuke hit 2 tomoe vs. Haku, 3 vs. Naruto at Vote, and gifted MS. Obito, hit all over 2 tomoe in under 30 seconds? That's a definite skip from my perspective.

I speak 4 languages...