Fairy tail 303 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #16
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough
Re: Fairy tail 303

It doesn't seem like anybody cares but the group that worships Zeref who took away Yukino's older sister sounds like Grimoire Heart. Anyone think Meredy is Yukino's older sister? I know the name isn't the same but its possible she changed her name or Hades changed her name.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #17
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
It doesn't seem like anybody cares but the group that worships Zeref who took away Yukino's older sister sounds like Grimoire Heart. Anyone think Meredy is Yukino's older sister? I know the name isn't the same but its possible she changed her name or Hades changed her name.
It would be an interesting twist indeed if thats how it turned out.

But looking back Meredy Village was burned down while Yukino's was burned down too so it could make sence seeing as she didnt see her sister as the house burned.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #18
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well I wouldn't put him above Laxus since Laxus has Fairy Law & took out Raven Tail's top members including it's master solo. I also can't put him above Erza ether since at the end of the day he has yet to actually beat her in a fight. Pretty sure Erza could have beaten Rogue & Sting at the same time as well. It's possible that Marijane may get exposed within the next few chapters & if that's the case then she could potentially drop down under Erza & Natsu.
Natsu has dragon force which made jellal look like shit as well as some other guild leader who used a talking staff
Old 10-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Natsu has dragon force which made jellal look like shit as well as some other guild leader who used a talking staff
Which he can't use without an outside power source.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Hence he has Lightning Flame Dragon mode which is probably equivalent in terms on powers
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:31 AM   #21
Roy Mustang
Zero Alchemist

Roy Mustang can only hope to improve

dat erza kimono.
Roy Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #22
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Hence he has Lightning Flame Dragon mode which is probably equivalent in terms on powers
Which is in no way on par with Dragon Force. What are you even trying to imply here that Natsu can beat Erza? Based on what? Like really now please explain to be how Natsu can decisively beat Erza without outside help? I feel I'm being generous by labeling them as equals until proven otherwise.

It's really simple Erza has been compared to Wizard Saints without the need for an outside power up while Natsu is only comparable with the aid of Dragon Force which he can't even use. I'm giving Natsu the benefit of the doubt by placing him as Erza's equal even though the last time they fought she out right beat the shit out of him. As far as Natsu being Erza's superior goes he has yet to actually prove it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-14-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote