Naruto_605 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 01:32 AM   #151
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Thanks, you helped proved my point.
Im pretty sure him posting a panel of Obito with 2 tamoe, then it going to 3 tamoe prior to the Mangekeyo is doing the opposite of helping your point.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #152
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
Im pretty sure him posting a panel of Obito with 2 tamoe, then it going to 3 tamoe prior to the Mangekeyo is doing the opposite of helping your point.
My point, nobody in the history of Uchiha prior, or after developed a MS Jutsu from 2 Tomoe, and Obito did in 30 seconds. It was obviously from a Harashirma boost because it never happened before. At most during Rins death in the structure of the manga Obito should've gone to 3 Tomoe. Therefore the 'extra' step to MS, which they only showd the MS style and not any jutsu at all, is what I stated, a skip given. That was my point. What was yours? U got a viewpoint, or just a lawyer representing for somebody else for some unknown reason?

I broke down my explanation prior to this post, while some sit on the sidelines and throw in something catchy occasionally to attempt to matter. Hilarious. Btw...

Who in the Blue Hell are You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCckO_F0
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #153
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!
 
freedom07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SASUKE
Age: 26
Posts: 2,114
Thanks: 160
Thanked 733 Times in 390 Posts
freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_605

i wouldnt be surprised if itachi or madara went from no sharingan to straight 3 tomoe


30 seconds or not, it wasnt a skip,

if it skipped his ms would look weird coz it wouldnt be 3 tomoe joining it would just be 2


'who in the blue hell are you'

what a terrible attitude, doesnt matter who he is, he's just pointing something out to you...
no one knows each other here, just because he's new doesnt mean his opinion matter less or is less valid...just admit that you're wrong (hard to do for people with big egos on the internet i know ) and move on instead of being like KYF trying to dig little crumbs or detail and skew analysis to prove your point

Last edited by freedom07; 10-13-2012 at 11:27 AM.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (10-13-2012)
Old 10-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #154
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
My point, nobody in the history of Uchiha prior, or after developed a MS Jutsu from 2 Tomoe, and Obito did in 30 seconds. It was obviously from a Harashirma boost because it never happened before. At most during Rins death in the structure of the manga Obito should've gone to 3 Tomoe. Therefore the 'extra' step to MS, which they only showd the MS style and not any jutsu at all, is what I stated, a skip given. That was my point. What was yours? U got a viewpoint, or just a lawyer representing for somebody else for some unknown reason?

I broke down my explanation prior to this post, while some sit on the sidelines and throw in something catchy occasionally to attempt to matter. Hilarious. Btw...

Who in the Blue Hell are You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCckO_F0


He didnt develop mangekeyo from 2 tamoe, he did it from 3 so I dont know what youre talking about. Even if he did do it from 2 I dont know where you are getting your info that it has never been done before when you couldnt possibly know. It was not obviously from a Hashirama boost either, it was from the death of the girl he loved. The emotional trauma was so severe that he snapped and his sharingan upgraded to 3 tamoe, and then to mangekeyo.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #155
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
i wouldnt be surprised if itachi or madara went from no sharingan to straight 3 tomoe
30 seconds or not, it wasnt a skip,

if it skipped his ms would look weird coz it wouldnt be 3 tomoe joining it would just be 2


'who in the blue hell are you'

what a terrible attitude, doesnt matter who he is, he's just pointing something out to you...
no one knows each other here, just because he's new doesnt mean his opinion matter less or is less valid...just admit that you're wrong (hard to do for people with big egos on the internet i know ) and move on instead of being like KYF trying to dig little crumbs or detail and skew analysis to prove your point
@ Bolded, Huu??? So for what reason was Sasuke the ONLY Uchiha to develop in such a way? Where did Itachi get the extra DNA not within Sasuke to jump from zero, or one tomoe, heck even 2 straight to MS? Why does this make sense. And the assumption that its possible for Madara because he's supposedly the first to ever unlock MS with Izuna, is only that... an assumption.

Next, I've proven in addition to what Zetsu said Harashirma's DNA does is the reason Obito could progress from 2 Tomoe, to MS. Nothing logical, not an idea as to why, whatever just Cause Dude says so and we believe him. Good luck with that.

If AnimeFan had anything to bring to the dance, why didn't he produce it in his first post. Dude one stated he understood my point, and show'd visually that Obito's evolved quickly to MS.

Me saying 'skipped' was misrepresented when Capt Obvious even understood I was talking about the skip to MS in such a quick stated. Not skip over 3 Tomoe which is what AnimeFan, and yourself assumed I meant. Skip can be used in different ways, so therefore I won't apologize for asking AnimeFan what his point was.

The initial conversation wasn't directed to him, he didn't add anything at most he turned into a tape recorder, and you as well. My point, for what reason? Just to say NeoKakarott was wrong about something and you all called me out and now are 'Winners' like Charlie Sheen? If not, as stated whats your point? What are you bringing to the discussion because obviously you must understand i meant SKIPPED FOREWARD by now? I'm open to discussion on the topic, not on what I say to anybody, grown ups don't ask for permission to say what they want, they just do it. Grouping me into people that bash KYF means nothing to me, though I dont' do it personally, I don't care either way. Sometimes people post things they pay for, and it isn't a price they expected to pay. Not even meaning to dump bombs, just being real.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-13-2012 at 11:56 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #156
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_605

@neo i understood you but i think you gave kishi too much credit by making that possiblity by linking hashi dna cell to that sharingan speed boost. Truth is he is obviously making obito a sudden genius just so that obito can "do" all that fox controlling and minato fight stunts as a kid in such a short time...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #157
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

If he thinks Hashirma parts gave him a boost to awaken the mangekeyo then he must subscribe to the theory that Kakashi didnt awaken the Mangekeyo himself
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #158
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
If he thinks Hashirma parts gave him a boost to awaken the mangekeyo then he must subscribe to the theory that Kakashi didnt awaken the Mangekeyo himself
I saw it develop in both characters at the same time, if Harashrimas truly have zero bearing on Obito's eye, why zero degeneration over time, none.

Also at the same token when Sasuke thought that Naruto had died by Haku's hands, why didn't he go 3 Tomoe MS? Actually the back story on Madara and Izuna also states they evolved to MS over time in the manga.

'After developing the Sharingan, Madara and his younger brother trained against one another and eventually awakened their own version of the Mangekyou'

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-391-5/n...apter-386.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-391-6/n...apter-386.html

So basically just saying, the 1st, and 2nd (Madara/Izuna) to ever do it didn't gain MS like Obito, nor did Itachi he told us how he got his, and lastly Sasuke we know.

As stated Obito's sharingan skipped foreward past 3 Tomoe (Full Sharingan), into MS, from 2 Tomoe, that was done by nobody before or since. Harashirma's DNA had nothing to do with that though, it was simply the luck of Obito.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-13-2012 at 01:21 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #159
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!
 
freedom07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SASUKE
Age: 26
Posts: 2,114
Thanks: 160
Thanked 733 Times in 390 Posts
freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_605

Itachi and madara probably didnt jump from no sharingan to 3 tomoe neo i was just saying i wouldnt be surprised that they did

i would agree that it may have been hashirama's cells but kakashis developed in the same way without hashiramas cells

so either they somehow have a link, e.g. they develop at the same time

or the more likely explanation is that

no matter what tomoe you are at it will jump to 2 3 tomoe then ms straight away if you have a traumatic experience.

the death of a close friend or someone of that emotional attachment triggers ms activation.
you say why we havent seen itachi or sasuke jump from 2 tomoe well we dont know if itachi didnt
we know sasuke went from 1 to 2 to 3 to ms
but sasuke didnt have his closest person die at 1 tomoe or 2 tomoe...itachi was the closest person (despite that he hated him, he was still the closest emotionally)

his clan died but still none of those people not even his parents were as close to sasuke as itachi was, sasuke awakened 1 tomoe sharingan that night but if itachi died, he may have even developed ms, we don't know
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:30 PM   #160
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
Itachi and madara probably didnt jump from no sharingan to 3 tomoe neo i was just saying i wouldnt be surprised that they did

i would agree that it may have been hashirama's cells but kakashis developed in the same way without hashiramas cells

so either they somehow have a link, e.g. they develop at the same time

or the more likely explanation is that

no matter what tomoe you are at it will jump to 2 3 tomoe then ms straight away if you have a traumatic experience.

the death of a close friend or someone of that emotional attachment triggers ms activation.
you say why we havent seen itachi or sasuke jump from 2 tomoe well we dont know if itachi didnt
we know sasuke went from 1 to 2 to 3 to ms
but sasuke didnt have his closest person die at 1 tomoe or 2 tomoe...itachi was the closest person (despite that he hated him, he was still the closest emotionally)

his clan died but still none of those people not even his parents were as close to sasuke as itachi was, sasuke awakened 1 tomoe sharingan that night but if itachi died, he may have even developed ms, we don't know
I believe some only think that going from 2 Tomoe to 3, is simply aesthetic with a small power boost but...

The Sharingan itself contains three tomoe (comma). A higher mastery of the Sharingan can be seen in the creation of a new tomoe in the eye, with three tomoe being the typical highest form of the eye. The rare Mangekyou form is a unique evolution of the Sharingan beyond the three tomoe form. An eye possessing two tomoe can allow the Uchiha clan member to track the movement of an opponent and do some minor copying of an opponents attack. For avoiding incoming attacks, the Uchiha's speed and agility will greatly control whether they can move to avoid it. However, three tomoe will greatly help in this area.

Two tomoe will also allow the ninja to pierce Genjutsu and see the surrounding reality for what it really is. It can also allow the member to pierce another’s body and see their chakra. While the eye is not refined enough to see the tenketsu and chakra circulatory system like the Byakugan, it can view the movement and flow of chakra. This can help them tell if a person is trapped in a Genjutsu, or if an attacker is a real threat or merely a bunshin.

An eye containing three tomoe will allow the ninja to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body. This prevents wasteful movement and allows the Uchiha clan member to conserve much needed chakra in battle. It allows them to synchronize their movement to strike at an area moments before their opponent is even in that spot, essentially allowing them to strike out and hit their opponent before they're even there.

Three tomoe also grants the Uchiha the ability to do Genjutsu and hypnosis after locking eyes with an enemy. This can be used to cause their opponent to do an attack of the Uchiha's choosing. This hypnosis can also be used as a Genjutsu counter, which is the ability to turn a Genjutsu spell back upon the original caster without the requirement of forming any handseals.

So with the development of MS additionally from there IMHO is a skipped fast foreward boost. Thats all I stated, I didn't even state that Obito, or Kakashi even used they're MS when it first appeared. I just added what Zetsu said to the facts known about Sharingan, and what happened in the panel that was posted, thats it.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #161
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 184
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Thanks, you helped proved my point. All we have to judge from is stories, a bit of Itachi, and all of Sasuke.

Sasuke hit 2 tomoe vs. Haku, 3 vs. Naruto at Vote, and gifted MS. Obito, hit all over 2 tomoe in under 30 seconds? That's a definite skip from my perspective.
No stage was skipped.

Obito went 2>3>MS.

Although he never used 3 Tomoe, the bastard didn't skip.
Manga/Visual Facts.
CrustaceaN is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-15-2012)
Old 10-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #162
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
No stage was skipped.

Obito went 2>3>MS.

Although he never used 3 Tomoe, the bastard didn't skip.
Manga/Visual Facts.
And no other known Uchiha went to MS that way in the manga, thats visual manga fact, no? As stated....SKIPPED FOREWARD. Anyone has any information that ANY other Uchiha followed that pattern, I'd love to see it, post away.

Keep in mind the 'emotional death' part that many are piggy backing on and assuming that this is the reason that Obito is going straight MS, how does Obito's feeling/emotions outweigh Sasuske's loss of his entire clan and family before his eyes, he gained one whole Tomoe there.

Additionally, Itachi's path to MS isn't visually shown, but Madara & Izunas weren't available until after full Sharingan 3 Tomoe, manga fact and posted.

Btw....
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/603/19
Notice he only had 1 Tomoe, so he FAST FORWARDED to MS from there.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/604/14
What Zetsu said explains why Obito went to MS, and not Sasuke when seeing his parents perish.

Nuff said, done.

On another note, its funny that it'll take 2 Uchiha (Obito, Sasuke), Kakashi, Naruto, Kurama, KB, and Hachibi to defeat Madara Maxxed, but 5 Kages failed.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-15-2012 at 10:51 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #163
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,689
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_605

Neo, Obito's sharingan activated with 2 tomoe in both eyes. It was in the gaiden and in th first link.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-15-2012), Senkradlol (10-15-2012)
Old 10-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #164
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 453
Thanks: 473
Thanked 135 Times in 96 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_605

the fact is none of the other uchiha had to kill/see the killing of their "closest" friend before they awakened the three tomoe SG and if you are going to rely on the facts, itachi clearly says "you have to take the life of your closest friend" (which is more like an emotional break down rather than a trauma) and as many stated that sasuke was "very" close to his brother and no one else.

Secondly when sasuke realised that itachi killed everyone, he was never emotionally broken down. His emotion were confusion, anger and hatred none of which will compare to the sight of seeing his friend/lover die
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:20 AM   #165
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_605

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Secondly when sasuke realised that itachi killed everyone, he was never emotionally broken down. His emotion were confusion, anger and hatred none of which will compare to the sight of seeing his friend/lover die
So seeing your 'crush' (NOT LOVER) die is worse than seeing your parents lying dead at your own brother's feet and knowing he killed them? The same brother who you thought the world of? At the age of 7?

Wow!
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-16-2012), The Special One (10-16-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.