Naruto_606_Predictions - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #31
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin
 
IXI ANIMO IXI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 81
Thanks: 237
Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts
IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post





I can't take credit for these... they're from kluang. But I thought they were very appropriate after reading aman shahur's preds and then his statement that his were better than anyone else's.

The best one I have yet to find... it's the .gif in his signature of Castle.
second pic looks like the guy from the movie "The Rundown"

the dude doing the spider-monkey kung-fu shit
__________________
IXI ANIMO IXI is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-12-2012, 01:24 AM   #32
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
second pic looks like the guy from the movie "The Rundown"

the dude doing the spider-monkey kung-fu shit
Ernie Reyes Jr.

He was in TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze and Sidekicks , an old TV Show. (he did the Ninja fighting fir Donatello in Part I of TMNT)

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 10-12-2012 at 01:25 AM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #33
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,753
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Chapter 606 Clinging to darkness Personified
Apacolypz FF Prediction
.


Under a bloody spiraling tree...Obito stares down at the lifeless Rin....
Obito: I don't understand.....my life has completely crumbled.......there is nothing out there for me.... for me to cherish or desire....this world is Hell.....I am being tormented by the devil himself...(falling to his knees) Kakashi...WHY?!

Obito blacks out as he falls unconscious..Spiral Zetsu: So he did it! Too bad it had to come at such a cost....I see why Madara wants this world blackened under his dream....(telepathically )White Zetsu: Bring him back to the hideout! Madara awoke asking for him.
Spiral Zetsu wraps Obito's face up in his own artificial skin and burrows underground heading back to the secret base.

Obito awakes screaming in agony. Madara slowly approaches the mentally disfigured Obito. Madara: I was filled in on what occurred with the Mist. I am sorry for your loss young Uchiha. Your former team mate..the one you surrendered your eye to....he could not keep his promise to you.. The one thing every human in this world believes in is faith. Today you were taught first hand at how ridiculous FATE and FAITH is..One makes his own path and creates his own destiny...when you create something concrete that you could base a foundation off of that is when we change the world. Showing them their only true choice is to follow natural selection. We Uchihas are the strong and we have the power to shape this world into something only our forefathers could be proud of. With our fiery passion we will rid this cruel world of all it's misfortunes. No one would hurt as you do now...only love and true peace can be initiated through our vision and goals.

Madara looks down at Rin who Spiral Zetsu has placed upon a raised flat bed of tree trunks. Madara: What would she have wanted? What were your dreams before all this?

Obito looks at Rin as he focuses on her Madara notices his pupil pulsating rapidly. Madara: Obito, I need for you to try to calm yourself. You are already not in the best shape and your recent tragedy has seemingly caused you some grief. If you do not control the hate inside you it will only eat away at you until nothing but Vengeance is left. Obito starring at Rin's cold body, as he stares he simply loses focus and becomes entrapped in his own fearful nightmare. Over and over his brain simulates the horrific scene he witnessed. Obito: Rrrr.....Rii............NOOOOOOOOO! Madara: Zetsu! This child he has awaken a sole MS. Not only that you said he was able to use Mokuton during the fight various times. If we account for the fact that he is a unique hybrid of Hashirama and Uchiha. He could have unlimited possibilities....for this we must remain patient.

hours later....

(awake from his dark dreams) (laying in Madara's bed)
Obito: Where am I? What am I doing here?
Madara with Zetsu turn astonished to what they just heard!
Madara: (Placing his hand on Obito's head.) Ssshh you were in a terrible accident. Do you know who you are?
Obito: ??? I have no recollection, where am I? Where did I come from?
Madara: KONOAH, you were casted aside like trash until me and my family found you. You are apart of the mighty Uchiha clan. I am your eldest ancestor..Here recently you lost the most precious thing you favored in this world. Your former team mates killed her in front of your very being. We saved you and kept watch over her body.
Obito:.....
Madara: I know this is a lot to take in. We should give her a proper burial. If you allow it we will do this for you. Have you come to remember your name at all?
Obito(with a serious face) (change in voice and body language) Obito: Nothing..I am getting nothing. I can tell you only what my heart screams for....
Madara: What is that?
Obito: Revenge and the utter annihilation of Konoah!
Zetsu (whispering to Madara): He seems split in nature does he not? What is going on inside that head of his?
Madara: Well we must come up with a name..I can't be calling you boy every time... What shall we call you?

Madara in thought( This is good, if he can put aside his childish emotional rage...he can be of use to me.) (This split in personality may give him the edge he needs. (smirking)

Spiral Zetsu walks up to Obito, trust me friend I will always have your back and protect you! let us become one! Spiral Zetsu once again engulfs Obito within his skin. Together we are TOBI!

Madara: OK, Tobi I am glad you are feeling more like yourself. I have a place for you here if you desire to stay.
Obito: How can you.....How can you help...How can you help me bring Konoah to their knees?

Madara's eyebrows raise in excitement

Madara: I have the perfect plan in mind..and with my help you will have the world at your disposal. I will mold you into a fearsome shinobi!


Panel fades revealing two Rinnegans behind Madara....

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-12-2012 at 05:17 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (10-13-2012), DRAGONBPY (10-12-2012), KiddJutsu (10-12-2012), Narut0360 (10-13-2012), Vishnu (10-16-2012)
Old 10-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #34
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
But itachi was never shown the MS by tobito... meaning the only other person he knew of with the MS was shisui... the other person...
@ bolded: And you know this exactly how? Specially when the statement Vengeance pointed to was in a context where Sasuke, Itachi and Madara/Tobi were the only ones being referenced, since, you know they were alive. Shisui's MS was clearly conceptualized way after the statement and it doesn't even contradict Itachi's statement, meaning Shisui was dead at the time of the statement.

Quote:
Itachi never actually saw shisui die... and kabuto could not find any of him anywhere... so it was actually shisui's body that was hidden too... but why when his eye power is what he wanted to hide...??? The whole thing makes no sense until it is revealed what happened to shisui's body,
It was found dead in Nakana River by the Uchiha and they reached to the conclusion he died by drowning. So yes, it was revealed what happened to Shisui's body, it was DEAD.

Quote:
how he had hashirama's power
He didn't, simple as that.

Quote:
and how he was involved with the mist incident...
He wasn't. See, you're so involved in your delusion you keep missing the plot already wrapped up Shisui's part of it, so you still see loose threads where there are none.

Quote:
Wow, you have the confirmed age of shisui??? NO... then WTF make you claim his age as if it is cannonz??? Kishi delusion much???
You're the one with delusions here, pal. The plot clearly indicates Itachi and Shisui were of similar ages: looks, their brotherly bond (which was never referred as an older-younger one), the fact Itachi was Shisui's superior in the ANBU team and the standard is that leaders are of the same age or older than their subordinates, the fact Shisui's appearances all took place during Itachi's timeline. So saying Shisui was a 5 years-old kid 16 years ago is an educated guess. Of course I don't deem it canon, I'm not an idiot like you, but it's the most logical of numbers for Shisui's age. Any other guess derives from assumptions that are weak at best.

Quote:
and madara has been hooked to the GM for a while it seems... they guy cannot move without dying and sleeps for months at a time..

And while madara was stuck to GM, yagura is being controlled and it obviously is not obito because he is just now awakening the MS and has not even attacked konaha yet... but the mist is already the "bloody mist" as the shinobi stated... meaning it is already under control by someone... because it got it's name "bloody mist" from the harsh rules enforced by yagura when he was being controlled...

Explain this with logic lol...
Simple, if you stop assuming Yagura's mind control started after Madara got hooked to Gedou Mazou and that Genjutsu require the caster to be in front of the target 24/7, it's really simple. Also, watch out for the false dichotomy you seem to ready to jump on. This is not "if not Madara, Shisui" kind of situation. For all we know, the Bloody Mist denomination could be prior to what made it famous (the senseless killing of academy students in order to become Genin) or Yagura/Sandaime Mizukage weren't that nice to begin with. You have to rule out many possibilities and still validate your own.

Quote:
I asked you because your logic dictates that somehow a man stuck to GM far away is controlling yagura all the way in the mist, thus is in two places at once... using a genjutsu only shisui is known to have...

So where do you get your so called LOGIC from again...
Again, you're assuming he had to be near Yagura for the Genjutsu to work and that Genjutsu was Kotoakatsukami. Both assumptions aren't canon.

Quote:
Unknown timeline... You just contradicted the shit out of yourself...

Hey everyone... Numious knows shisui was 5 when obito was killing mist ninja, but does not know how old he was when he fought AO in the mist village... damn numikishi... you are losing it... that psychic power is slipping... LMAO...
It wouldn't be a post of yours if you didn't make a fool of yourself. Shisui's age can be pinned out due to educated guess as I explained above, but I can't make the same to when Ao and Shisui fought because there's no evidence to do so other than it had to happen before Shisui slept with the fishes.

Now, tell me, what evidence you have that Shisui is older than Itachi by 15~20 years other than your lack of depth perception and the fact you're trying to suck your own cock by still wanting Tobi=Shisui to be true even if the damn manga already shitted all over that?

Quote:
The genjutsu may have not been broken... they might of had to kill yagura to free him... But AO saw though the illusion placed on yagura... that much is known...
So you're agreeing with me and contradicting yourself. Well, good to know!

Quote:
Oh really, what genjutsu???

SG genjutsu... no...
Oh, of course you wouldn't recognize the fact Itachi's hooker behaved very similarly to Yagura. Just ignore the contradicting evidence like the pristine idiot you are. I won't even bother with rest of the quote because you already failed.

Quote:
1). madara WAS hokked to GM while yagura is being controlled which was revealed by the mist ninja's statement about the mist already being the bloody mist, which was due to yagura's control making his really harsh... it is not an assumption...
Tell me how that contradicts what I said in the least.

Quote:
2. Genjutsu of Koto can be cast of the enemy and they will stay under the idea or thought shisui implanted... that is not an assumption... but if shisui wanted to implant an new thought or idea... he would need to be present to do it..
So would Madara with another Genjutsu, you still haven't countered my point in the least. I'm not saying Madara didn't need to be near Yagura to cast the Genjutsu, I'm saying he didn't need to be near him AFTER the Genjutsu was cast.

Quote:
3. You are the one assuming shisui has no relevance to the plot even though the mist incident has yet to be revealed and he was involved in it...
You're assuming he was involved. The manga does not state he was. That's your assumption only.

Quote:
his body is missing, has yet to be said what happened...
It was stated twice what happened to the body: it was found dead. That's you not knowing how to read.

Quote:
and even had hashirama chakra and a genjutsu version of kamui as obito's opposite...
Again, you're assuming he had Hashirama's chakra. The manga does not state he had. That's your assumption only.

Quote:
SO yes shisui has allot of relevance due to his being surrounded by so many secrets that have yet to be revealed...
Because you're making those secrets up, so no shit he has relevance if you account fan assumptions instead of canon, where he's dead, everyone involved in his plot is dead, he has no plot anchor or unfinished purpose anymore, therefore not relevant at all.

Quote:
It's undetectable by the enemy that is under the genjutsu... SO yes, it is undetectable by the enemy... Only someone with the BG analyzing someone under Kotoamatsukami can detect it apparently...

This is canon... You just tried to take my statement out of context to make it illogical... nice try... Just because you make illogical statement doesn't mean everyone else does... You just have shit reading comp...
You do realize mind control already by definition already implies the target isn't aware of it? So yeah, it's not me having shit reading comprehension, it's you who can't think properly in the first place.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-12-2012), kael03 (10-12-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #35
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
no ofentse jericho but my predict is beter.............those like should be for me........................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLNVSkHktYc&feature=plcp


__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #36
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 458
Thanks: 473
Thanked 142 Times in 97 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

^how do you do it ?.... simply brilliant
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:08 AM   #37
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^how do you do it ?.... simply brilliant
google is your best friend
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 AM   #38
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,753
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

well my prediction was nutty but not far off. Kluang is just a gif beast! Such talents shouldn't be wasted on mere predictions lol!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #39
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

I dont make those gif. dont credit me on that
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #40
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,753
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_606_Predictions

didn't say u created them buddy, I said you're a GIF BEAST!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.