naruto_Manga_606 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
naruto_Manga_606

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606

Damn well it is all starting to make sense....so Nagato was destined to use the Rinnegan and the Mazo. Madara made black zetsu with part of his will. Gedo Mazo is in fact the shell of the Juubi. The Mazo was made before the actually flower/zetsu's. Only part I am having issues with is the whole he gave his eyes away without knowing part?Lol how would Nagato not notice his eyes being taken out and new ones implanted lol?! Madara taught Obito all yin/yang, Rikidou ninjutsu and Uchiha kinjutsu. So that is how he knew so much of the Uchiha history. Obito did in fact start his masquerade following Madara's death. More interesting is the fact Spiral Zetsu is still apart of him. Obito left Kakashi alive for his own reasoning. Also Obito started using Kamui. (or at least noticed) Not a bad chapter....clears up a few things....

Edit: Only using the Mazo's source can Madara/Obito actually use the moons eye plan....so if its destroyed....they have nothing left to power the ultimate genjutsu

Also...Madara did in fact awake his eyes late in his life...near the end, so did he transplant his EMS eyes to Nagato???? Nagato awoke the Rinnegan due to his heritage? Kinda confused..

also when he says befriend Nagato, I guess that is where/when he orchestrated Ataksuki...

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-17-2012 at 03:53 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-17-2012)

Old 10-17-2012, 03:26 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Well, that explains where the black zetsu came from and why it has a different personality from the white half.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

lol 2 of my theories are wrong. I thought uzumaki dna was required not senju. Gamabunta you win. and Gedo Mazou is not made from Hashirama cell as I thought it was. I think Gamabunta took that one as well. Oh well nice chapter
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:33 AM   #4
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Obvious (insane) solution for the good guys: blow up the fucking moon.

EDIT: With that out of the way, not a bad exposition chap. At the very least it makes Obito's desire to see the Moon's Eye Plan succeed much more believable. Now the depraved evil measures which he goes to in order to achieve it, that still really doesn't make much sense. It also, at least for me, gives the idea that Madara was a person with the potential to be good who became drunk with power. When he's old and weak he sincerely seems to be a less bastard-y character than EdoMadara. Still wish we knew what the hell prompted Kakashi to go full Vlad on Rin...

EDIT 2: Holy bleeding fuck I just realized Sasuke has been a red herring this whole fucking series (or at least as long as Tobito was set in stone in Kishi's head). Madara's ambition, the hatred, the quest for power of the Uchiha was never truly passed down to Sasuke as Hashirama's Will of Fire was to Naruto. Obito is the Madara to Naruto's Hashirama, not Sasuke at all. Shit.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 10-17-2012 at 03:48 AM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-17-2012), platinumrug (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 03:51 AM   #5
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

This is stupid, so he left kakashi there without bothering to find out why he killed rin and the only excuse is he doesn't care if he lives or dies? Wtf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-17-2012), platinumrug (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 03:54 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Obvious (insane) solution for the good guys: blow up the fucking moon.

EDIT: With that out of the way, not a bad exposition chap. At the very least it makes Obito's desire to see the Moon's Eye Plan succeed much more believable. Now the depraved evil measures which he goes to in order to achieve it, that still really doesn't make much sense. It also, at least for me, gives the idea that Madara was a person with the potential to be good who became drunk with power. When he's old and weak he sincerely seems to be a less bastard-y character than EdoMadara. Still wish we knew what the hell prompted Kakashi to go full Vlad on Rin...

EDIT 2: Holy bleeding fuck I just realized Sasuke has been a red herring this whole fucking series (or at least as long as Tobito was set in stone in Kishi's head). Madara's ambition, the hatred, the quest for power of the Uchiha was never truly passed down to Sasuke as Hashirama's Will of Fire was to Naruto. Obito is the Madara to Naruto's Hashirama, not Sasuke at all. Shit.

Damn dude just thinking the same thing lol
Old 10-17-2012, 04:37 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Nagato's Rinne Tensei was for Rin?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
possible but without knowing the time frame of which one can be restored...not sure....it does seem as if....Tobi wanted to use RT for himself....he also seemed to purposely delay the resurrection of Madara. Called Kabuto a mad man for wanting to bring out Edo Madara....so at this point his objective is slightly blurry..
Old 10-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
It was for Madara. Obito was going to use the blank slate of the infinite tsukuyomi to "resurrect" Rin.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-17-2012), Numinous (10-17-2012), platinumrug (10-17-2012), Uchiha09 (10-20-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It was for Madara. Obito was going to use the blank slate of the infinite tsukuyomi to "resurrect" Rin.
So he aims to use I.T. to create canvas to resurrect the dead Rin. Changing the fate of what Kakashi did in this reality and turning it into his dream world. Odd
The plan was for R.T. to be used for Madara all along...but for some reason I feel Obito's impression of Madara returning and ruling...to not be a good thing...idk he kinda hesitated so many times.....I still believe he second guessed this dream world.. He has had ample time to bring Madara back the way it was planned...before he even sent Pain to Konoah.. He could of abducted Naruto when he was staring at his ass sleep...just too many points where they could of already concluded this..but here we are..
Old 10-17-2012, 05:16 AM   #11
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I'm still finding it hard to wrap my head around the fact that all of this happened over a girl...

P.S. There goes our clarification for the suspicious mystery surrounding Rin's association/connection with the Mist.
apacolypz (10-17-2012), ask me anything (10-17-2012), emachina (10-17-2012), Gakure (10-17-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-17-2012), Numinous (10-17-2012), platinumrug (10-17-2012), Sensei-Q (10-17-2012), Uchiha09 (10-20-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:18 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I'm still finding it hard to wrap my head around the fact that all of this happened over a girl...

P.S. There goes our clarification for the suspicious mystery surrounding Rin's association/connection with the Mist.
Damn I forgot all about that.....yeah out the window...he followed through with a lot but forgot the one thing that apparently could of led to why Kakashi did what he did....maybe next chapter he will go back to clear that up and then go back to the introduction of Nagato and Ataksuki lol
emachina (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #13
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Damn I forgot all about that.....yeah out the window...he followed through with a lot but forgot the one thing that apparently could of led to why Kakashi did what he did....maybe next chapter he will go back to clear that up and then go back to the introduction of Nagato and Ataksuki lol
I foresee the next chapter returning to real time and that is where Kakashi might throw some light on the situation and the reasoning behind his actions, whether deliberate or accidental.

Though I'm more certain that it might be forgotten considering we have Obito's reasoning for what he did. After all, it's Obito's Flashback!
Old 10-17-2012, 05:32 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I foresee the next chapter returning to real time and that is where Kakashi might throw some light on the situation and the reasoning behind his actions, whether deliberate or accidental.

Though I'm more certain that it might be forgotten considering we have Obito's reasoning for what he did. After all, it's Obito's Flashback!
No I don't see it going back directly, since this chapter ended with the statement the truth behind the beginnings..so I believe Kishi will actually show the progress made within the year or whatever before the bout with Minato. Kishi still has a few things to clear up...The Mist, Itachi, Massacre, Akatsuki, the transitional period between Madara's death and Tobi's birth. It would be fitting if Kishi cleared all this up and then maybe we get a chapter where Kakashi and him face off since they will be fighting one another. I agree though Kakashi will turn Obito slowly into seeing reality over desire...telling him the reasoning behind him killing Rin.
Wolverine (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:55 AM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lame.

All I got from this chapter is that Obito wants to live in the Uchiha matrix where he can continue to chase after Rin ( probably fail ) for all time. So moon is a sealing stone and not the moon itself....I wonder if that was planned or did Kishi come down from w/e drug binge he was on and realize how retarded that shit sounded when he first said it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote