Naruto 507 Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 04:35 AM   #1
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Naruto 607 Predictions

Go for it.

Inb4 the camel fucker posts some retarded YouTube predication and calls it the most epic thing ever.

Last edited by kael03; 10-17-2012 at 04:51 AM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (10-17-2012), Vishnu (10-17-2012)

Old 10-17-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

dude its 607

talk no jutsu

preparing a pic for aman shahur prediction

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:46 AM   #3
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WQ11WqG5CGg

Shout out for my hater who give me a million strengths like sumo wrestle............my predict has improve a lot thanks for this mean commends.....i have reach a height of no man to predict.........enjoy my esselence...........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-22-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WQ11WqG5CGg

Shout out for my hater who give me a million strengths like sumo wrestle............my predict has improve a lot thanks for this mean commends.....i have reach a height of no man to predict.........enjoy my esselence...........
Famous words of Stone Cold Steve Austin....WHAT!?!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:00 AM   #5
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I fixed the title in my post.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

apacolypz cant wait for your prediction. Best of luck man
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 07:13 AM   #7
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Tobito: I am MADARA UCHIHA!
Nagato: ...pull the other one.
Tobito: I am! And I am here to save the world by putting everyone into a giant genjutsu using my super special awesome statue that kept the juubi prisoner for, oh who knows, but is now able to somehow convert their juubi chakra into magical genjustsu fuel that I will use to turn the moon into a giant magical eyeball to take over the world!
Nagato: ...wait, what?
Tobito: Did I stutter? I'm going to use you and your Akatsuki group as a way to take over the world, put everyone into a massive genjutsu using the moon, and bring my dead ex not girlfriend back to life.
Nagato: You had a girlfriend? What was she like, a hundred?
Tobito: No, about thirteen.
Nagato: You make me uncomfortable.
White Zetsu Voice inside Tobito's head: You're Madara now, remember dipshit?
Tobito: Oh, I'm just kidding. No, she wasn't thirteen. I didn't have a girlfriend. Like all Uchiha I'm a gay over reacting emo dipshit. So, about this taking over the world using a magic eyeball moon. You in?
Nagato: Dafuq is wrong with you? Go away.
Tobito: Look into my magic eyeball of plot convenience, you shall be my slave.
Nagato: Oh fine, whatever, I got nothing better to do anyway.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-17-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-17-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-18-2012), Reesaroni (10-18-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
apacolypz cant wait for your prediction. Best of luck man
I appreciate that man...i gotta do a better job than my last weeks...even though it wasn't entirely far off lol. Yeah this week I can run a little wild...and i have the perfect idea in mind.....

look out for it, should be up before days end....also going back to my usual format.. essay style predictions lol! I love em long rather than doing continuations..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-17-2012), emachina (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #9
mykewin777
one man

mykewin777 is an unknown quantity at this point

607 "The Ugly Truth
Back to Battlefield
Kakashi: Obito, you don't understand......
Obito: Oh I am seeing things very clearly Kakashi, I saw you murder my beloved Rin!!
Kakashi: But she was....
(Obito cuts him short with some advanced Katon technique .... Kakashi with the aid of Guy barely escapes)
Obito: We are past the point of petty excuses and distortions my old friend
Kakashi: But you need to know the truth
(this incites Obito who does handseals and causes massive branches to sprout from the ground beneath Kakashi and Guy piercing Kakashi's non-chidori arm)
Obito: Now we end your sad existence, you dont deserve to live in the Infinite Tsukyomi
Guy: You will never take down my rival, need I remind you that I have bested you on more than one occasion.... Now, the power of youth will undo your machinations.....
(Guy opens some sub-gate in an attempt to best Tobi)
Obito: Its to late, havent you noticed, this battle is was over before it began....
(Branches entangle Guy and lock him into a crucifix-like position with his mid-section exposed)
In a brutal manner, Obito pierces Guy through the chest leaving him near death.
Kakashi: Nooooooo!!!!!!
In a flash, Obito is within reach of Kakashi and an epic staredown ensues......
Kakashi: My friend, you are so lost, and even if I die, its important that you know the truth about that day....
Obito: I will grant this dying wish to my once comrade, but it wont change a thing.....
Kakashi: Rin..... she asked me to.... to...... to kill her
(Obito actually seems to show some emotion for a panel, and then back to full rage mode)
Kakashi: She was a vessel, she was the key to.......
(A scene of blood with Obito saying, Your lies are unimportant, all that matters now is your death, you trash ninja)
Kakashi is slumped over apparently dead.....
Obito: And now for my eye to be returned to its rightful place.......

Next Chapter: Death of a Senpai

lol, first try at a prediction, take it easy on me.
apacolypz (10-17-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012), KiddJutsu (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykewin777 View Post
607 "The Ugly Truth
Back to Battlefield
Obito: Oh I am seeing things very clearly Kakashi, I saw you murder my beloved Rin!!
(Obito cuts him short with some advanced Katon technique .... Kakashi with the aid of Guy barely escapes)
(this incites Obito who does handseals and causes massive branches to sprout from the ground beneath Kakashi and Guy piercing Kakashi's non-chidori arm)
Obito: Now we end your sad existence, you dont deserve to live in the Infinite Tsukyomi
Guy: You will never take down my rival, need I remind you that I have bested you on more than one occasion.... Now, the power of youth will undo your machinations.....
Obito: Its to late, havent you noticed, this battle is was over before it began....
(Branches entangle Guy and lock him into a crucifix-like position with his mid-section exposed)
Kakashi: My friend, you are so lost, and even if I die, its important that you know the truth about that day....
Obito: I will grant this dying wish to my once comrade, but it wont change a thing.....
(Obito actually seems to show some emotion for a panel, and then back to full rage mode)
(A scene of blood with Obito saying, Your lies are unimportant, all that matters now is your death, you trash ninja)

Next Chapter: Death of a Senpai

lol, first try at a prediction, take it easy on me.
Short as shit homie but even so it had impact....i enjoyed your short, keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
mykewin777 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm kind of wondering if they are setting this up for Obito to betray Madara. He obviously didn't know the truth behind Kakashi's motives but once he does and if Madara was behind it he may try to betray him. Like the whole thing was setup to activate MS.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #12
mykewin777
one man

Chapter 608 "Death of a Senpai"

Obito: A shame that you wont live to see the Jubii fully resurrected and the IT Kakashi!!
(Scene changes to Naruto v Madara battle)
Naruto looks on in horror
Naruto: Senpai!!!!!
He immediately tries to head towards Kakashi and Guy but he has his hands full with Edo-Madara.
Madara: As a ninja you must no that death is a part of life, this is no different (referring to Guy and Kakashi being dismantled).
Naruto: You son of a bitch!!!! (Naruto charges forward while forming a BijuuDama
Madara: Come then you fool, Almighty Pull!!!!
Naruto connects with the Bijuu bomb incinerating Madara and is left panting and exhibiting rage and anger, but before he can shift gears to Kakashi, you hear a guttural laughter and see paper floating in the immediate vicinity of Naruto
Madara: You really are foolish aren't you young Uzumaki?
Naruto: Why is all of this happening???
Naruto drops to his knees in despair.....
Madara: Soon it will all be better, soon..... it will all be new again.
Scene changes to Obito holding Kakashi sharingan in his hand.
Obito: now you can die, like Rin died, Senpai died, like everyone dies.
Kakashi with blood streaming from his eye socket and mouth: No... Not like this Obito, it didn't have to be like this!!!!
Obito: You will be dead in moments Kakashi, so use your good eye to witness as much as you can, goodbye my former comrade.
Scene changes to Madara with Obito appearing beside him.
Madara: You made quick work of them, well, it is you after all...
Obito: Let's finish this
Naruto sees the sharingan in Obito's hand and in an act of sheer will a kagebunshin comes from underneath Obito and lands an uppercut that causes the eye to fall from his grasp. Naruto grabs the eye and immediately is reverse summoned from the scene to Frog Mountain.....
Ma Frog: We dont have much time Pa, you ready
Pa Frog: Im still eating...
Ma Frog: Get your old ass over here.....
Pa: Oh.... Yes, of course......
Ma Frog: This wasn't the plan, but its necessary, for the prophecy to come true!!!!

Next Chapter: Eve of a Dream
Bazooka_Joe (10-17-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012), KiddJutsu (10-17-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-18-2012), Wolverine (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #13
mykewin777
one man

I know I made a big and unlikely jump with the whole, Kakashi's eye in Naruto's possession but I would love to see Naruto access full SO6P beast mode.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #14
mykewin777
one man

Took my earlier short predictions, combined them, made some corrections... and, Voila!!!

607 "The Ugly Truth
Back to Battlefield

Obito: A shame that you wont live to see the Jubii fully resurrected and the IT Kakashi!!
(Scene changes to Naruto v Madara battle)
Naruto looks on in horror
Naruto: Senpai!!!!!
He immediately tries to head towards Kakashi and Guy but he has his hands full with Edo-Madara.
Madara: As a ninja you must no that death is a part of life, this is no different (referring to Guy and Kakashi being dismantled).
Naruto: You son of a bitch!!!! (Naruto charges forward while forming a BijuuDama
Madara: Come then you fool, Almighty Pull!!!!
Naruto connects with the Bijuu bomb incinerating Madara and is left panting and exhibiting rage and anger, but before he can shift gears to Kakashi, you hear a guttural laughter and see paper floating in the immediate vicinity of Naruto
Madara: You really are foolish aren't you young Uzumaki?
Naruto: Why is all of this happening???
Naruto drops to his knees in despair.....
Madara: Soon it will all be better, soon..... it will all be new again.
Scene changes to Obito holding Kakashi sharingan in his hand.
Obito: now you can die, like Rin died, Senpai died, like everyone dies.
Kakashi with blood streaming from his eye socket and mouth: No... Not like this Obito, it didn't have to be like this!!!!
Obito: You will be dead in moments Kakashi, so use your good eye to witness as much as you can, goodbye my former comrade.
Scene changes to Madara with Obito appearing beside him.
Madara: You made quick work of them, well, it is you after all...
Obito: Let's finish this
Naruto sees the sharingan in Obito's hand and in an act of sheer will a kagebunshin comes from underneath Obito and lands an uppercut that causes the eye to fall from his grasp.
Madara chuckles as if reminiscing "Damn, the whole clan is as stubborn as ever"

A Naruto bunshin grabs the eye and immediately is reverse summoned from the scene to Frog Mountain.....

Naruto clone: What the...???
Pa Frog sits eating a plate of worms and grubs with Ma Frog staring intently at Naruto.
Ma Frog: We dont have much time Pa, you ready
Pa Frog: Im still eating...
Ma Frog: Get your old ass over here.....
Pa: Oh.... Yes, of course......
Within moments that bunshin poofs into thin air and the real Naruto is summoned from the battlefield and he is none to pleased.
Naruto: AHHH!!!! Take me back!!!!! My comrades!!!!!
Ma Frog: If you want to have any chance of helping your friends and village, of saving the world as we know it, then listen very carefully.....
Pa Frog: So..... you really want to do it huh?
Ma Frog: No.... But what choice do we have?? That darn Madara-Boy has really thrown a wrench in things, so.........

Next Chapter: Eve of a Dream
Old 10-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #15
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 607 Predictions

I might also do a prediction this week.I have something in mind.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)