naruto_Manga_606 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #16
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Well, folks, more plot holes incoming your way!
  1. We see Madara already a geezer just like in this flashback when he awakened the Rinnegan... despite Nagato having the Rinnegan for roughly 20 years before this flashback. Oops!
  2. Now Nagato isn't Uzumaki, he's Senju despite the manga insisting on the former. Could be a bad translation, though.
  3. We see the Ame orphans fine and dandy when Obito approached them. Funny, considering both Kannabi Bridge Battle and Akatsuki vs Hanzou and Danzou were closing acts of the Third Shinobi World War. It seems Yahiko is a Schroedinger's Cat wannabe.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-17-2012), emachina (10-17-2012), Pritha (10-17-2012), Wolverine (10-17-2012)

Old 10-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #17
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Rin. The most useless, undeveloped, unliked, and all around piss poor MacGuffin in the history of fiction folks.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #18
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
lol 2 of my theories are wrong. I thought uzumaki dna was required not senju. Gamabunta you win. and Gedo Mazou is not made from Hashirama cell as I thought it was. I think Gamabunta took that one as well. Oh well nice chapter
Dragon i didn't win, it was already implied in the manga by kabuto.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #19
mykewin777
one man

mykewin777 is an unknown quantity at this point

@Num, Madara was at least a few generations before Nagato so I don't have a huge issue with him being an old fart by the time he awakens his Rinnegan. Seeing Obito become so unbalanced really makes me advocate for child psychology (I'm a social worker) and with the techniques that Madara said he would teach Obito, I guess that was how he was able to battle Namikaze...... Overall decent chap with some cool (albeit late) exposition and back story........
Old 10-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #20
mykewin777
one man

I wonder, Obito "deactivated" the level of his Sharingan to the 3-tomoe in order to touch Rin, did he share with Madara his groovy new ability or is it just assumed that Zetsu copied all information and Madara was well aware of what Obito could do? Also, Hashirama had to be an absolute beast of a ninja and I see why the SO6P saw it so important to separate the physical from the ocular....
Old 10-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #21
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm good. This chapter was good to me it cleared up sme questions I had. Like it or not it gave answers. To me, this also makes orochimaru look like a fucking BOSS. He too was able to pass his will on and continue to survive even after death without having to rely on the rinnigan for his resurrection. It also makes me feel like orochimaru knows a lot about what happened between obito and madara and how madara was able to survive after his death with his interest in recreating harishma. I know this by what kabuto knew about madara and his rinnigan. In my opinion, kabuto is corny. He didn't do anything spectacular to me. He just fed off of orochimaru a notes and his use of edo wasn't impressive either, regardless of the scale he used it on. To me oro was trying to get the rinnigan as well he already did his research on hashi cells and all he needed was a powerful uchiha body, which was sasuke. I understand his obsession...he was SOOO close. I think coming up were gonna learn a lot more about oro and what he knows. Good chap. Not great but good..
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #22
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykewin777 View Post
@Num, Madara was at least a few generations before Nagato so I don't have a huge issue with him being an old fart by the time he awakens his Rinnegan.
Except 20 years in Madara's case would be very noticeable, since he was 50~60 years old when Nagato was born and I think anyone can notice the difference between a 50~60 years-old man and a 70~80 years-old geezer. But, somehow, Rinnegan Madara and flashback Madara look the exact same, thus the plot hole.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
mykewin777 (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #23
Amuro
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Except 20 years in Madara's case would be very noticeable, since he was 50~60 years old when Nagato was born and I think anyone can notice the difference between a 50~60 years-old man and a 70~80 years-old geezer. But, somehow, Rinnegan Madara and flashback Madara look the exact same, thus the plot hole.
Man stop reaching. He was old as shit wen nagato was born...and he was old as fuck when he met obito. Stop looking for these things and just enjoy the manga..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
Derp (10-17-2012), Encon Uchiha (10-17-2012), Human Rasengan (10-19-2012), Myth (10-17-2012), Senkradlol (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #24
mykewin777
one man

But if Madara IMO was so F'd up after the fight with Hashirama and he couldnt utilize the healing abilities of his (the 1st's) DNA until he was "old" and activated the RG then it seems plausible at least that his old ass was in bad shape (when you are sick or struggling to survive, you can appear to age dramatically or have energy drained from other aspects of your body in order to compensate for parts that need more help or tending to) i.e. cancer patients or folks with chronic illnesses, stress etc.... IMO, Madara was FUBAR'd and that why even though Obito "lost it" he was only Crazy Jr. While Madara was Crazy Sr. aka Big Crazy Eyes!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #25
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, folks, more plot holes incoming your way!
  1. We see Madara already a geezer just like in this flashback when he awakened the Rinnegan... despite Nagato having the Rinnegan for roughly 20 years before this flashback. Oops!
  2. Now Nagato isn't Uzumaki, he's Senju despite the manga insisting on the former. Could be a bad translation, though.
  3. We see the Ame orphans fine and dandy when Obito approached them. Funny, considering both Kannabi Bridge Battle and Akatsuki vs Hanzou and Danzou were closing acts of the Third Shinobi World War. It seems Yahiko is a Schroedinger's Cat wannabe.

Could it be Num that Madara gave his actual EMS eyes to Nagato knowing Uzumaki being Senju lineage could awaken the Rinnegan. As Zetsu said having both powers awakens it. Also could it be that Obito here tries to win over Akatsuki but is turned down. He could of somehow setup the alliance between Danzo and Hanzo. Being that his relationship with Danzo is about to pick up. Remember right before Tobi confronts Danzo, Danzo or Tobi says last time I saw you was the night of the Massacre... Maybe Obito sets up Nagato to give him further misery and pain. Making his reach not toward a peace but toward his own flawed vision of peace. So it is possible Kishi will follow the timeframe of Kannabi bridge and the strife between Hanzo and Nagato...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #26
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Man stop reaching. He was old as shit wen nagato was born...and he was old as fuck when he met obito. Stop looking for these things and just enjoy the manga..
Sorry, I won't shut down my brain just because you ask. Specially in this flashback, this is the do-or-die moment for Kishimoto and he's pretty much fucking it up.

Edit:
Quote:
Could it be Num that Madara gave his actual EMS eyes to Nagato knowing Uzumaki being Senju lineage could awaken the Rinnegan.
That's even worse in terms of the plot hole because he had EMS before Rinnegan, so the age difference would be bigger.

At the rest, you didn't get what the plot hole is. The timeframe you mention was already spent up, Akatsuki vs Hanzou and Danzou already happened by this point and, somehow, Yahiko is alive when he should be dead. Mind you that Kakashi and Rin vs Kirigakure nins happened AFTER the war, since Kirigakure never partook in any war before the Fourth. So, if what you say happens, it doesn't somehow cover up the plot hole, it only makes it deeper.

Last edited by Numinous; 10-17-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #27
mykewin777
one man

Did Madara already have pre-existing knowledge of the ability hax that was coupling Senju and Uchiha DNA or did he realize it when he awakened the Rinnegan and a tree started growing out of his chest???
Old 10-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #28
Amuro
Genin

Quote:
Sorry, I won't shut down my brain just because you ask. Specially in this flashback, this is the do-or-die moment for Kishimoto and he's pretty much fucking it up.
I'm not asking you to it's cool, I'm jus sayin we all had SOOO many questions about madara and obito. This chapter gave a lot of answers and your complaining about how "old" old ass madara looked when nagato was born? He didn't look young enough for you so your screaming plot hole? Do your thing, it just looks like reaching to me but I'll let you be..
Old 10-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #29
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

When did Madara teach Obito kinjutsu and ying-yang and give him sharingan. He presumably died right after seeing Obito off (due to disconnecting himself from juubi)
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
When did Madara teach Obito kinjutsu and ying-yang and give him sharingan. He presumably died right after seeing Obito off (due to disconnecting himself from juubi)
I am believing the panel to be over time...Kishi kinda drew that funky so to me it did seem like it was overnight... but I think it was as he said he will make him into this savior...he went on to show him many things within his genjutsu so it could be possible as he did with Zetsu he could of transferred his will or maybe knowledge.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote