Bleach_512 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
UzumakiMat
Genin

UzumakiMat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach_512

Quote:
It appears that Kuchiki Byakuya has died.
Must have been lost in translation. Should have been written

Quote:
It appears that Kuchiki Byakuya is still alive even though he took a beating. I can tell because his reiatsu disappear but normally when a reiatsu disappear, it means dead or a barrier. I think he still have energy to wait for Ichigo to show his face and talk about the situation.
UzumakiMat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiMat For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-17-2012)

Old 10-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #17
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Kinda with Strike, a week of nothing. Everybody on the planet knew it was Ichigo, then the Canon began. Yama flew through the sky in a fucking fireball, and not one of these fake assed Nazi's had a '!!' moment. Ichigo on panel equals... 'Whats that reiatsu?... and It disappeard??!!'. So at this point, even before going Bankai Ichigo must be that much better, and more powerful than everbody in the SS, ugh, just fucking ugh. Make a character great, no problem with that, but make the shit make sense.

This Arc is turning the SS Capts into cheerleaders with pom poms. And by the way, the Broad with the braid ain't gonna let anyone else besides Yama, and Dude with the square sword who got mer'cd when the Stienritters hit the door, die. They're gone, not coming back. Especially Yama, his cells have been disentegrated. Maybe Orihime can bring him back from the dead.

Btw, how the fuck do the other 'off worlders' arrive Sad Assed Chad, Orihime, and the Mystery Steinritter thats been a wolf in sheeps clothing amongst them Uryuu. He outted the Capts power levels, etc. to the Ritters, by some means. Uryuu will be THE last boss, Im smelling that.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-17-2012 at 11:29 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #18
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

Absolutely what the ~fuck~ is Ichigo gonna do to Juhabach???
Old 10-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #19
Saber
Academy Student

Saber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Pretty much, if I recall, Bankai Ichigo + Hollow Mask couldn't even handle Yama's shikai.

Oh wait, this is Bleach. Kubo doesn't give a fuck about power levels or whatever, everything is an ass-pull.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:37 AM   #20
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^i seriously dont know why kubo continued after aizen's defeat
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:46 AM   #21
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Simple. Isshin's story, the Zero Squad, The Spirit King, and Ichigo's role in that still had to be addressed. When he fought Aizen, his strength was far well beyond Yamamoto. For human that had maybe two years of training? That's nuts.

Also, Byakuya's going to die. Kubo was just trolling the fuck outta his fans with "Oh, he's not dead just yet. Someone has to give the 'AVENGE US' speech. That's out the way now? Okay, he's dead."

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-18-2012 at 03:50 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Simple. Isshin's story, the Zero Squad, The Spirit King, and Ichigo's role in that still had to be addressed. When he fought Aizen, his strength was far well beyond Yamamoto. For human that had maybe two years of training? That's nuts.

Also, Byakuya's going to die. Kubo was just trolling the fuck outta his fans with "Oh, he's not dead just yet. Someone has to give the 'AVENGE US' speech. That's out the way now? Okay, he's dead."
I am with you on this one. Yes the sequence of chapters as of late and plot setups have been so scattered it's so hard to keep pace. I certainly am bored with everything in this arc...it's like watching the Aizen saga again but less confidence in Aizen and more the eradication of SS by Juha. So unbalanced and completely disregarding the history and story he set up..the only thing as EOJ suggested is bringing out characters that could either further develop the story or give us insight on what occurred in the past. Having Ichigo fight Juha solo completely shits on every person thus far. Kubo has a serious issue with making his protagonist the super say a hoe type position. Over and over again we have heard Shinigami call out to him as if he was Kami. Shit is ridiculous that we will never see such things as Kenpachi's bankai..we see the most powerful Bankai to date, only to be killed off and absorbed a chapter later..Such disrespect for his own creation it sinks into a toilet full of shit. Hopefully he gets a third breath and gives us solid fights from this point on....Lackluster performance and writing...only thing you can really give him credit on is his drawing skills....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:17 AM   #23
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Try a new power, lose, look to be about to die but be saved by someone else. Ichigo will learn that he has new powers (didn't one of you say his mother might be a Quincy?), learn them, beat everyone.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-18-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-18-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #24
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Try a new power, lose, look to be about to die but be saved by someone else. Ichigo will learn that he has new powers (didn't one of you say his mother might be a Quincy?), learn them, beat everyone.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
Yep, that was one of my predictions a while back, and that was well before these Qunicy assholes even showed up.

Somehow Ichigo getting a new and improved swastika sword hilt, right before a bunch of Quincy assholes show up speaking german, just doesn't seem to be a coincidence.

Shitty foreshadowing is shitty.

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-18-2012 at 07:55 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-19-2012)
Old 10-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #25
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Best new thing about Bleach, tha Hype Man has fallen...

But for how long this time?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-23-2012, 03:34 AM   #26
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Great when Ichigo got his powers and destroyed the hollow which came to attack his family.

Awesome when he arrived to save Rukia and took on everyone and fought Byakuya.

Really mind blowing when he actually defeated Grimmjow and went forward to his fight to Ulquiorra but.....

Now, it seriously looks even more ridiculous the more Kubo shows Ichigo in a what can I say........dramatic way or so.

Around 4 to 5 pages wasted to show one guy.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #27
NeoKakarott023

Btw, how does Mayuri know about the Quincy, and Juha Bach. Turn Back The Pendulum had him as a Pup to Kisuke, 100 YEARS AGO???!!!!

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #28
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Btw, how does Mayuri know about the Quincy, and Juha Bach. Turn Back The Pendulum had him as a Pup to Kisuke, 100 YEARS AGO???!!!!
He probably found out through researching it. SS does have a pretty badass library. Aizen was able to figure out something like the Kings Key from reading hints about it from various books, so info on Juha Bach, and the quincy should be available too.

Also Mayuri told Ishida way back in the "rescue rukia arc" that he had done countless experiments on the quincy.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote