naruto_Manga_606 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #46
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

"No. Notice what happens when people use Rinnegan: they can't turn it off. EdoMadara still has Rinnegan eyes despite not using them for quite some time and the same goes for Nagato and Obito. If that Rinnegan was indeed from the replacement eye, it would show, but it didn't."

Actually Madara can switch his eyes from SG, EMS to RG they simply don't stay the same..because his eyes actually evolved...Obito didn't evolve his eyes he simply took Madara's old pair.... and in fact only took one to use with his SG....
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #47
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Actually Madara can switch his eyes from SG, EMS to RG they simply don't stay the same..because his eyes actually evolved...Obito didn't evolve his eyes he simply took Madara's old pair.... and in fact only took one to use with his SG....
Pardon, can you provide me a panel with EdoMadara with a non-Rinnegan doujutsu after he used Rinnegan for the first time? Only then you can say he can switch around.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 10:11 AM   #48
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Pardon, can you provide me a panel with EdoMadara with a non-Rinnegan doujutsu after he used Rinnegan for the first time? Only then you can say he can switch around.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/4
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/10
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/14

Actually I didn't find him switching them after activating them...other than maybe he is deciding to use the Rinnegan continuously... He is using all the dojutsu's in one eye set. Obito is unable to do that due to him not naturally having that evolution take place..so he has to use the pair of SG+RG. Nagato never had another dojutsu so he wouldn't be capable of switching around. so right now you're correct until proved otherwise..
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:15 AM   #49
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets say Obito resurrects Rin. Then What? Hes like 30 years old, she would be like 12-13. He is adult, he wants sex, Rin is still child.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #50
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Hashirama is like the bad STD that just won't go away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdam View Post
Lets say Obito resurrects Rin. Then What? Hes like 30 years old, she would be like 12-13. He is adult, he wants sex, Rin is still child.
I wouldn't put it past him. Afterall he did just rape her corpse this chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #51
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/4
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/10
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/14

Actually I didn't find him switching them after activating them...other than maybe he is deciding to use the Rinnegan continuously... He is using all the dojutsu's in one eye set. Obito is unable to do that due to him not naturally having that evolution take place..so he has to use the pair of SG+RG. Nagato never had another dojutsu so he wouldn't be capable of switching around. so right now you're correct until proved otherwise..
Im kinda with you here, from my memory when Edo-Madara came out of the casket he had his Full Sharingan, at one point he hit MS, then Rinnengan, switched off to EMS for the Susanno clones, and Ultimate Susanoo. HE was using the Rinnengan, which makes sense because it was the last eye he unlocked and never got to use. Remember it unlocked in the cave after he was already old. So it kinda makes sense that he was blowing through all of the eyes and jutsu's, as Itachi would say 'to test his limits and abilities'. Him using so many of Harashirmas techs make sense too, he's like a kid in the candystore of the highest know Kinjutsu's to exist. He was unbeatable to the Kages they actually stood no shot.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #52
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought it was a good chapter! Happy to learn where black zetsu came from. And so the Gedo Mazou is the empty shell of the Juubi? Thought that was nifty.. It's not really a beast, the Juubi is humanoid looking.

I don't think Madara has any intention of following through with the Moons Eye Plan and simply wants to resurrect the Juubi and seal it in himself. Moons Eye Plan might have just been a way to manipulate Obito into being his accomplice.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-18-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #53
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So wait during this time Obito hasn't even killed Minato yet? So Obito at the age of 13-14 is basically going to convince a young adult(Nagato) that he's a 80 year old man? Am I reading this right?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-19-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #54
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

So it is the juubi's body as duhh, already said by obito on a couple occasions which is likely how madara was able to awaken the RG... SYnching to it's power with it already also cultivating the hashirama cells... it was enough to boost the EMS into the RG...

It's cannonz now Uchiha+senju=RG no more arguing...

Allot was revealed in this one chapter for the love of god... should have been called "here fuckers, this is what you wanted to known"...

Still, the attack on konaha, the most Incident... ect... when is that going to be revealed...?

EDIT: ANd what was that about the inyouton jutsu creating the PAWNS (zetsu)??? DOes that mean that the sage's Izanagi created them...

Also, what madara is intending on doing is just the inyoton jutsu Izanagi...

He can already create genjutsu with the YIN power of the SG, but cannot bring it to life... However, by gaining the power of the juubi's true power by becoming it's jink... he could use the Inyonton jutsu Izanagi to bring that genjutsu to life, making it real...

This explains why madara wants the juubi to be revived for this... not only because of it's massive power... but because of the quality of power which allows the true power of the RG which also includes the SG's power...

Also, nagato's RG was always in RG mode because it was a transplanted eye like every other SG too... it supposed to stay in RG mode if it is transplanted like that...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-17-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #55
Vengeance
Death Scythe

It's funny because Sasuke should already have Senju DnA because of his constant fluid transfer with Karin. Don't be surprised if Sasuke magically shits out Rinnegan.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #56
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
It's funny because Sasuke should already have Senju DnA because of his constant fluid transfer with Karin. Don't be surprised if Sasuke magically shits out Rinnegan.
I think kishi already has that covered... sasuke will either use SM+EMS to create a RG or just implant his eye's in naruto, an uzumaki, which is of senju lineage so it will create the RG...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #57
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So wait during this time Obito hasn't even killed Minato yet? So Obito at the age of 13-14 is basically going to convince a young adult(Nagato) that he's a 80 year old man? Am I reading this right?
I dont think you are. Obito is 13-14 when he returns to the cave. We see him then with black zetsu asking about whether Nagatos eyes were Madaras, we saw Madara told him about leaving his eyes to Nagato in the genjutsu flashback part. We see later that before Madara offs himself and removes his connection to the mazo he creates black zetsu as his will to work with Obito. When he approaches Nagato time has passed from what im seeing.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #58
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
I dont think you are. Obito is 13-14 when he returns to the cave. We see him then with black zetsu asking about whether Nagatos eyes were Madaras, we saw Madara told him about leaving his eyes to Nagato in the genjutsu flashback part. We see later that before Madara offs himself and removes his connection to the mazo he creates black zetsu as his will to work with Obito. When he approaches Nagato time has passed from what im seeing.
But Obito hasn't even killed Minato yet so he's 13-14 since he was 13 when he got smashed by boulders & 14ish when he killed Minato.

So basically Obito is going to walk up to Nagato claim he's Madara & Nagato is supposed to take that at face value? I can't be the only one who finds this stupid right?

I honestly want to see one scene where Obito tries that shit & the person laughs in his face. Like with Kisame or something.

Obito: I am Uchiha Madara! (reveals face)

Kisame: LMAO Madara my ass you're like what 16 years old? If you really want to play make believe don't showoff that ugly mug of yours. You do realize that there's a giant statue of the man in the valley of the end right? I mean really now everyone who's anyone knows what Madara is supposed to look like.

Obito: Hmmm I'll take that into account next time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-17-2012 at 01:24 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (10-19-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #59
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
But Obito hasn't even killed Minato yet so he's 13-14 since he was 13 when he got smashed by boulders & 14ish when he killed Minato..
I dont know, I guess we will see. Maybe the timeline is really messed up.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Madara said he implanted hashirama's cells into his wound he gained form the fight with hashi, but nothing happened... but somehow, years and years later before he life span was almost over... his eyes became the RG...

This make sense of what he was saying and I think I know he was able to awaken the RG with limited hashirama power...

Madara's natural life span was about to be over when hashirama's power charged up his EMS into the RG... which then he transplanted them into nagato uzumaki and synced himself to the juubi's body to sustain his life beyond it's natural span...

anyways, just look at shisui's eyes... Without hashirama's power, it takes 10 years to awaken the Kotoamatsukami MS in his eyes... but with madara... he had a small amount of hashirama's cells implanted in his wound only... and just like with shisui's eyes with regular chakra... after charging up for years and years, but with the small amount of hashirama power created from the cells in his wound...
he was able to awaken the RG... it makes sense now at least...

However, to sustain it's power he would need a better source of power and he found nagato uzumaki... a member of the senju lineage with the closest power to hashirama's so he was able to maintain the eyes with his power...

EDIT: As I was thinking before... This whole "moons eye plan" is to gain control of the world and use the Sage's Inyoton no Izanagi to control and create as he sees fit...
The power of the SG already offers madara the ability to make a new reality, by creating anything and controlling anything in it, by using genjutsu. Basically a reality only limited by his own IMAGINATION...

But in order to make that alternatereality/illusion created by his imagination, into actualREALITY... He needs the power of the Senju to make the illusion world he creates with his imagination literally real...
Just as obito said with the Inyoton Izanagi...

The power of YIN is based on spiritual energy and the application of IMAGINATION in order to create shape and form out of nothing... basically the ability to use genjutsu is what YIN is described as offering...
And the power of YANG is based on life/physical energy that can BRING TO LIFE the form and shape created by the YIN power, making it real...

So obito bringing back the juubi without the full 8 and 9tails power is because even with an incomplete version, by combining it's power all together, it will recreate the juubi's chakra thus reviving the true RG power the sage once used to control and create the world...
So the massive amount of power the juubi offers is not exactly what obito wants... he just wants the quality chakra that the juubi has in order to gain the power to use the sage's Inyoton Izanagi to create a world where RIN still lives... and make it real...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-17-2012 at 04:22 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Freakout (10-21-2012), Human Rasengan (10-19-2012)