naruto_Manga_606 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #61
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_Manga_606

So White Zetsu existed before the Black one. This is also means, when B..Zetsu commented on Itachi being invincible, that was Madara's Will talking. Lol, me and all fellow Itachi wankers love that type of recognition for our man.

So how did Madara know about Nagato and its not like he was the only one with Senju lineage alive at the time. Or was he? Idk

I've always wondered who the child of Hashirama and Mito was, the one whose birth almost released the kyuubi. It couldn't have being Nagato but maybe that child was his father or relation.

How did Madara know that combining Senju/Hashirama cells with his own will awaken the rinnegan? The Uchiha Tablet is probably the source of that information, directly or indirectly. I really thought the unique power that Itachi spoke off which came with Madara's Ems was Zetsu, but it seems like it was a red herring along.

Speaking of the tablet, now we know why Obito sneaked into Konoha to inspect it. He was told by Madara about how much the Ms can decipher it and he wanted to see for himself. Interestingly, both Madara and Nagato have never actually read the tablet with their rinnegan, unless they somehow infiltrated Konoha to read it. Madara was too old and dependant on GM to do so himself and the manga never mentioned Nagato going to Konoha until he destroyed it. What the fuck does the tablet really say when read with the rinnegan?

I have a lil theory. Maybe Nagato's 'parents' were in fact Zetsu clones all along and that's how Madara gave his eyes to the unsuspecting child. Say his real parents were killed and cloned and Madara ordered his androids to transplant his eyes to an infant Nagato. Its a real quick operation, as we saw when Rin transplanted Obito's eye to Kakashi and Kakashi was able to use it straight away. Lol, but Kishi fucked up by making Sasuke wait for ages because he had to recover after the eye transplant operation. But I digress.

Nagato as a child was always shown with his hair covering his eyes and wouldn't his real parents know that their child had weird looking eyes? Hence why I'm beginning to think, they were Zetsu clones and maybe even the 'Konoha shinobi' that attacked them, were part of the same diabolical scheme, to force and induce Nagato to use the rinnegan in a stressful position.

Obito was probably the one who orchestrated Hanzo's betrayal of the Akatsuki, hoping that Nagato will use his rinnegan and summon GM. I still don't know what to make of the black rods being Madara's will, why Obito and Madara wanted spare sharingan's, and why Obito wanted to sync Sasuke with GM. Lol, plus why he lied to Konan when he had no reason to do so. So yeah, more questions than answers....
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #62
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wait a minute... White Zetsu is of Hashirama ... Black Zetsu is of Madara... that makes the whole Zetsu one part Senju... one part Uchiha...

O. M. G.

ZETSU IS THE REINCARNATION OF THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS!!!! It all makes sense now...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-17-2012), emachina (10-19-2012), Gakure (10-19-2012), Gamabunta (10-17-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-17-2012), platinumrug (10-17-2012), SirBenoit (10-17-2012), Wolverine (10-18-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:09 PM   #63
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

^ techincally you're right however both the White and Black are the weaker and downgraded versions of their original(s) so that's why they are NOT the Sage. Good point though, never thought of it like that
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #64
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

a lot of people guessed that zetsu was part madara part hashirama

especially when we got confirmation that zetsu had something to do with hashirama

its the whole ying yang thing
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #65
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Obito DID NOT KILL MINATO.

now, the time line is screwy but her goes.

third Ninja WAR:

Kannabi bridge Mission

Rin Dies

Obito goes to the Dark side

After War:

Minato is Hokage.

Minato VS. Tobito

Naruto is born

A.N.B.(After birth of Naruto), keep in mind this is a 14 year period below!

During this time the Zetsu armor is dis guarded due to Obito growing on his own. some how he kept the mask.

Madara dies passes on responsibility to Obito.

Mizukage is controlled/ Kisame meets Obito (posing as Madara)

Tobi(Good Boy) and Zetsu joins Akataski-click-

Reveals himself as Madara to Nagato-click-

(don't believe he was aware that his eyes wear transplants. If he knew then he would have spoke of Madara and the ACTUAL plan. Instead his plan was to have all the Bijuu to keep all the countries at bay and peaceful.)

Yahiko Dies to Save Konan, Nagato summons Gedo Mazou.

resurrects Yahiko and assembles Akataski as we know it,under Tobdara's guidance.
Akataski turns into a Terrorist Organization.

Orochimaru joins Akataski.

Itachi incident(Danzo,Meeting "Madara", and Massacre)
Orochimaru is defeated by Itachi

Orochimaru leaves Akataski
A.N.D.(after Nagato's Death):

Tobi reveals himself as Madara(to the Kages).

hints of his true intentions are mentioned, if you look back on it.

"He was supposed to use that on me",-Obito in reference to Nagato bringing the
village back to life.

reveals the true plan.

Starts war.

My Point, all things we seen in those panels were just flashes of what has happened thus far. Basically just to fill in the blank, where needed. It should be Kakashi's turn to have a flash back to explain why he killed Rin.

the fact he doesn't care whether people live or die is explained as well. He believes in this dream world. but the thing is, Madara said, "...Create a world exactly as I want it''.-click-

Obito says, "..will be in the world we are about to create...tell me how to create a dream world".-click-

I think ONLY one person can control the dream world. I think they were supposed to resurrect Madara right after they Met Nagato, didn't need the Bijuu to do it JUST RG.-click-

I think that Kaskashi and Obito will give their eyes to Naruto. I don't think Sasuke will have any intentions on fighting Naruto anymore. That subplot is over. (that's what happens when you have to rush to an ending,Kishimoto!!!!)

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 10-17-2012 at 06:27 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-18-2012), Freakout (10-21-2012), Human Rasengan (10-19-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #66
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, folks, more plot holes incoming your way!
  1. We see Madara already a geezer just like in this flashback when he awakened the Rinnegan... despite Nagato having the Rinnegan for roughly 20 years before this flashback. Oops!
  2. Now Nagato isn't Uzumaki, he's Senju despite the manga insisting on the former. Could be a bad translation, though.
  3. We see the Ame orphans fine and dandy when Obito approached them. Funny, considering both Kannabi Bridge Battle and Akatsuki vs Hanzou and Danzou were closing acts of the Third Shinobi World War. It seems Yahiko is a Schroedinger's Cat wannabe.
Number 1 is not a plot hole, Madara in this chapter said he awakened the eye shortly before he was soon to die. He used the eye to unseal gedo mazo, which he used to to create the hashi flower, now instead of dying, the mazo's power kept him alive from when he gave away his eyes till he met obito.
Basically, a laptop that has its battery pulled out will stay on till disconected from the charger.
Madara "dead" but was now connected to the mazo.

Number 2 not a plot hole, read the chapter again, all he said was he is from the lineage of senju, which could mean though both clans existed at the same period, Uzumaki descended from Senju at sometime in historyand some certain Senju descendants were unique enough to be a clan of their own.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #67
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Obito DID NOT KILL MINATO.
Obito's actions resulted in Minato's death. Meaning Obito killed Minato.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-17-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #68
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
[B]
Care to expand on the first paragraph?

About Nagato being Senju, I'd hold my horses and wait for another translation/raw to confirm it. I think it'd stupid from Kishimoto to say Nagato was Uzumaki over and over again and now say he's Senju.
I've went at it with KYF about the GM not being the body of the juubi. This chapter seemed to be the final nail in that coffin. Also, myself and others have blasted him on his theories between the Uzumaki and Senju. With the crap that Kishi is trying to shove down our throats, I wouldn't be surprised if Kishi is getting his ideas from KYF now.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-18-2012), SirBenoit (10-17-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #69
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

What i gained that has not been mentoined was how they were to revive madara. He said they had to use blqck zetsu in tandem with rinne tensei which makes me question obitos true motives
Old 10-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #70
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Two interesting things about Minato in the past two chapters.

1. Minato was not at the battle where Rin died, assuming this was NOT genjutsu, is it possible Minato did die before this battle and Madara had another Uchiha doing his bidding? I mean, when Minato was fighting Tobi, Tobi had no understanding of his technique it seemed, and I would assume being trained by Minato he would have explained the basic idea of how the technique worked.

2. Everyone needs to stop saying Obito killed Minato, Minato technically committed suicide, he could have survived and live on but he chose to give his life so Kushina could spend 2 chapters of a manga with her child, Obito got his ass handed to him, if anyone killed Minato it was the Kyuubi.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #71
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Wait a minute... White Zetsu is of Hashirama ... Black Zetsu is of Madara... that makes the whole Zetsu one part Senju... one part Uchiha...

O. M. G.

ZETSU IS THE REINCARNATION OF THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS!!!! It all makes sense now...
Actually if you think about it, if Zetsu is Rikudou Sennin, then Rikudou Sennin must look like

Uchiha = Black Michael
Senju = White Michael

Last edited by CrustaceaN; 10-17-2012 at 10:27 PM.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #72
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Wow... So we pretty much learned everything this chapter.

I was right about Senju+ Uchiha = Rinnegan. Jus wanna point that out haha

So Madara teaches Obito all about the Uchiha history and kinjutsu (Izanami, Izanagi, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi,an Amaterasu) and about his life. He always teaches him rikidoes jutsu? Im guessing thats the jutsu where you create anything out of nothing ? Not sure aboht that one.

Btw Madara said Nagato is Senju when hes an Uzumaki...soo Uzumaki basically means your also a Senju. Sasukes whole purpose in this manga is to give his eyes to Naruto So he can be a true reincarnation of SO6P. Im calling it now lol .

Tobi pushes Nagato to start Akatsuki. Yahiko becomes leader and dies . Nagato kills Hanzo. Tobi unleashes Kyubi on Konoha.Tobi gathers strong ninja to be apart of Akatsuki. So far its Nagato, Konan and Zetsu. Im sure he finds Kakuzu ,then Sasori. Then Orochimaru, then controls Mizukage and gets Kisame on his side. Then helps Itachi massacre the clan. Itachi then joins. Orochimaru leaves ,so then Deidara joins. Hidan joins last.

Is Obito's motives stupid?Doing all this for a girl? Well if my girl died like that,and there was a way that i could see her alive again..i would do it haha. I love her more than anything in the world,and im plannin on marrying her as soon as im done with college and i get a job,maybe before that.

BUT, Rin doesnt even love Obito like that an their like 14 lmao...sooo yeah its stupid. If they were lovers then i could understand his motives but his love was unrequited so the motive is stupid. Im sorry but i hope Obito isnt final villain. It better be Madara.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #73
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

So basically Obito is going to walk up to Nagato claim he's Madara & Nagato is supposed to take that at face value? I can't be the only one who finds this stupid right?
It's as bad as it sounds.

Quote:
I honestly want to see one scene where Obito tries that shit & the person laughs in his face. Like with Kisame or something.

Obito: I am Uchiha Madara! (reveals face)

Kisame: LMAO Madara my ass you're like what 16 years old? If you really want to play make believe don't showoff that ugly mug of yours. You do realize that there's a giant statue of the man in the valley of the end right? I mean really now everyone who's anyone knows what Madara is supposed to look like.

Obito: Hmmm I'll take that into account next time.
That's the major issue with Obito being Tobi. Though, I think it was pretty clear that Tobi and all other masked wearing characters were the same person due to deductive reasoning, Obito actually being Tobi lacks any logical sense for that focal point. This must be a joke to Kishi or something.

Obito's descent into darkness is just as melodramatic and sappy as anyone could have predicted. What the hell's up with Obito not asking Kakashi, why? I just don't quite understand that. Like seriously, did Obito really just leave Kakashi there, and insert whatever interpretations about reality that he saw fit?

You'd think he'd want to know why his best friend killed his "lover." Also, exactly what happened in that mission involving Kakashi and Rin is still rather unclear. How and why was she experimented on? These chapters brings up an scenario to convince us why something is, but the scenario is vague and left fully unexplained.

What kind of shit is that?

Just like how Nagato got Madara's eyes. "Oh, well, I stuck them on him without him noticing when he was a child," business. How the hell did that even happen? Would have liked to of seen that played out. How did Madara know Nagato was of Senju lineage?

Kishi has dropped the ball on these parts in this chapter.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-18-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #74
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Obito's actions resulted in Minato's death. Meaning Obito killed Minato.
This is his the "cycle of hate" ends. Naruto forgave Nagato for killing both of his Sensei's and decimating his birthplace, forgiving Obito will be cake.

Btw Obito is kinda like Madara, his MS was on tap, and seemingly Sasuke, and Madara are weaker, or less interested in genjutsu, opposite of Itachi, and Obito. Sasuke made a version of Itachi vs. Danzou, Obito fooling Kisame, too hard, brainiac he was far from. Nagato and crew were nomads after J.Man left, with no direction, and running from Hanzo. Santa could've walked up and hired them as elves and they would have joined him.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-18-2012 at 12:41 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #75
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

To the people claiming they accurately predicted Senju + Uchiha = rinnegan, congrats. You predicted what everyone has known since the introduction of the sage.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-18-2012), Xethorsiph (10-18-2012)