Naruto 507 Predictions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 607 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I might also do a prediction this week.I have something in mind.
You know damn we ready for that man. Proceed with a fresh prediction take.
Vishnu (10-18-2012)

Old 10-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #17
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

I think I might do one.

I have a cou ple ideas, hopefully they go over well.

Be back later!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #18
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho Prediction

Naruto 607: "truth"

We see Obito staring at Kakashi and Gai, "that is how I realized Madara was right".

Kakashi, " you were there? Why didn't you say aomething to me, you should have came back home and found out the truth!"

Obito, " are you still goong on about that? I have mo need to know why you did it, she died. I asked you to do one thing abd you couldn't. Due to the darknessbin this world."

Over with Naruto we see Bee is fighting a clone as Naruto is dealing with Madara.

Naruto, " how are you still here, Big brither Itachi cancelled the Edo Tensei?!"

Madara, "i aeperated myself from the vontrol of the caster, Kabuto he said his name was, not Itachi."

Bee *is being attacked by sharp braches speeding towards him," what the hell, forever on earth you will dwell?"

Suddenly Naruto has an RS clone block the projectiles heding bee's way.

Naruto, " i got a question, why can you use the first Hokage's jutsu?"

Madara, "you wouldn't understand it if I told you slowly or with small words. You serve one purpose right now. That is to be defeated and the fox ripped from you."

He sends a mass of jagged and pointed growing twisted wood element speeding his way.

He easily dodges it but then *is struck down by Madara himself from above, with his war fan.

He lands on the ground as he is geting up he sees bee being stabbed and wrapped up by the very technique he just dodged.

Obito, " Edo Tensei!"

Suddenly we see a coffin rise.

Naruto/Kakashi/Gai, " now what?"*

The coffin lid falls and a shadowy figure emerges.

Kakashi, "you monster! What have you done...."

We see it is a resurrected...

Kakashi, "...Rin?!"

Obito, "i was going to talk to her after all this to let her know she would be happy very soon in the new world. But you keep going on about this truth."

Rin, " kakashi? Your alive, I am so glad!"

Kakashi, " oh Rin... I am sorry."

Obito, " rin."

Rin, " why are you sorry, we had to do it for the village. Innocent lives were at stake. I am the one who told u to do it, don't feel bad for me."

Obito, " Rin, what do you mean you told him to do it?"

Rin, " who are you mister...wait is that you Obito?! Hiw are you here, wait are we all dead? I that hiw we are together again?!"

Obito, " no Rin, I brought you back with a forbidden jutsu, i have to know sonething, well two sonethings. First, why did Kakashi kill you?!"

Rin is a bit thrown off by his tone, "well, I was a weapon for the Mist Village. Under orders from Danzo, Orochimaru did experiments on me.
It was something about the First Hokage and being his relative. They wanted to see if I could awaken his power within me."

Obito, " what are talking about, you were he guinea pig? !"

Kakashi, " we found out while Sensei was away, somehow Orochimaru was erasing her memory after the sessions. I watched over her one night and saw it all."

Obito, " the Mist village why were they there!"

Kakashi, "they had a spy on her. They found out about Rin's plan."

Rin, " yeah i was gonna fin minato Sensei, he was on an important mission. I figured he could seal the results away that way there would be no way they could use me."

Kakashi, " but I knew they were about to surround us. There was no way we could fight our way out if there, without help."

Rin , "thats when i asked him."

Obito, "you asked him... To kill you so they couldn't force you to help them if you were captured."

Obito flashes back.

We see the Zetsu, " yeah we can go anywhere we see and hear everything."

Present.

Obito, {they knew, they didn't tell me. He knew he had to...}

He glances over at Madara.

{he just used my emotions against me.}

Rin, "oh Obito, what have you done?"

Kakashi , " he has loved you just like he always has..."

Obito looks at Kakashi then Rin, " i am sorry for disturbing you Rin, it won't happen again."

Rin, " it' okay, i got to see my favorite guys again! Good bye Kakashi and Obito...glad to see the team is still together!"

They both say nothing.

She is gone.

Naruto is trying to attack Madara but at to no avail.*

Obito, "Gai an u still fight?"

Gai, " of course i can, i am ready for you!"

Obito flashes his Mangekyo at Kakashi, "Not me."

Kakashi leaves Gai's side and nods his head in agreement with Obito.

Suddenly Gai is with Bee breaking him loose from the wood element with chops and kicks, " come on killer Bee!"

Madara is pulling Naruto towards him.*

Suddenky kakashi is right beside Naruto and Obito is behind them and pulls them both into Kamui, then teleports himself away.

Madara, "what?!"

Elsewhere we see the Alliance fighting Zetsu clones, when we see Sakura fighting.

Sakura, " take this!"

She punches a Zetsu apart with one hit.*

Obito's spiral appears with Kakashi coming out.*

Sakura " Kakashi Sensei?!"

Kakashi to Kiba that was close by, " i wont keep her too long. Keep fighting Kiba!"

He grabs her and they both go back into the dimension.*

Whats going on?! What is Obito's plan?

Next: "Passing it down"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (10-18-2012), BoyThisIsAwkward (10-18-2012), DRAGONBPY (10-18-2012), mykewin777 (10-18-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-18-2012), Pritha (10-19-2012), royalmage (10-18-2012), Vishnu (10-18-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #19
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hmmmm seem like a lot of ovious predict on here.........not very good...........mine is the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WQ11WqG5CGg
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #20
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hmmmm seem like a lot of ovious predict on here.........not very good...........mine is the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WQ11WqG5CGg

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (10-19-2012)
Old 10-17-2012, 11:41 PM   #21
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"naruto 607 amazing predict.......if you want to donate for my vacasion fund because i am a lot of stress for this moment please pm and give me paypal deatails................."

You're a crook. You're a cheat and a swindler! That's what you are!
Also, hello everyone.

Last edited by Willy Wonka; 10-17-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Chapter 607 Apacolypz Prediction

I am Uchiha Madara!

As Nagato stares down the approaching Zetsu and Obito....
Nagato: Who are you??? Why are you in our land?
Obito: I am Uchiha Madara.....there is no land that is off limits to me....I have come to Amegakure for one sole reason (menacing glare) to recruit you three.
Nagato: Impossible! The reign of Madara is ancient! Whoever you are, whatever your goal is you will have to defeat me here and now!
Nagato: Water Release! WILD WATER WAVE! A huge destructive wave of water heads straight toward Obito alongside Zetsu.
Zetsu: Well he is going to put on a show...we will sit this out and watch from elsewhere... (burrows underground)
Obito: (sitting still and just looking on) So you won't make this easy eh?!
Nagato: Be swallowed by the tears of the fallen! The wave slams on top of Obito as Yahiko walks up to Nagato.
Yahiko: That was a bit much...we didn't even hear the guy out!
Obito: Don't worry you will have a chance to hear what I have to say! (Appearing behind Nagato)
Nagato: Earth Release, Earth Style wall! A huge wall comes up behind Nagato preventing Obito from attacking directly.
Obito: You think too little of me! Obito phases through the wall and runs toward Nagato with his hands reached out.
Nagato: This shinobi has some sly tricks up his sleeves..no biggie this will end it. Shape Shifting technique! Nagato makes a clone of himself directly in front of himself. Without noticing Nagato becomes invisible to the eye.
Obito: Hmph he doubts our powers it seems..more importantly he forgets just who I AM!
Nagato takes off dashing with speed toward Obito who now seems to be a bit serious.
Nagato: Chakra propulsion! Nagato forms what looks like small rockets to the bottom of his feet. They propel him with insane linear speed toward Obito. Nagato: Chakra Cannon! Before Obito can take defense Nagato shoots out a huge blast of chakra that is the speed of sound. It instantly knocks Obito on his backside.
Nagato runs in on top of Obito forming a sickle from his under sleeve and attempting to stab Obito in the chest. Before he gets the chance Obito phases into the dirt. Nagato eyes widen! Nagato: This man is quite puzzling. He is maneuvering between my attacks as if they are meaningless? What does this mean? Konan slowly approaches Nagato, Konan: Don't push yourself! You are acting reckless! WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU! TRUST IN US NAGATO!
Nagato: KONAN STAY BACK! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS GUY IS CAPABLE OF!
Nagato: I have the jutsu set up, the next time I encounter him I will finish this!
Obito rises from the ground in front of the rippling eyes of Nagato.
Obito: You are a powerful shinobi outside of your own league...hhhahaahha but still not enough to bring down UCHIHA MADARA! (insane laughter)
Nagato: Nothing is beyond the reach of these eyes! Shinra Tensei! Obito: What is this?! Obito is thrown so far back Nagato has to run alongside him to follow his landing. Nagato: Perfect position, Water Release Exploding Water Colliding Wave! A wave runs in behind the tossed Obito engulfing him completely in the viscous move! Wave after wave tumbles on top of Obito.
Nagato: I have a feeling this isn't over..but just to make sure...Bansho Ten'in! Nagato pulls Obito toward him. A lifeless body flies toward his hand. Just as Obito's body is about to touch Nagato, Obito: You're mine! (without Nagato noticing) Kamui! Obito sucks Nagato in to his inner dimension. Zetsu (outer body shell) IT WORKED! WE HAVE NEVER CAPTURED OUR PREY BEFORE! Konan: NAGATO!!!!!!!!! Yahiko and Konan start to run toward Obito. Obito turns around looking on. Under his mask he is smirking beyond belief. Obito this ends now! Capturing both ninjas in his one sided Mokuton technique. As the branches hold both ninja at bay. Obito now to have that chat. Obito reverses the Kamui dimensional transfer allowing Nagato to escape. As he escapes we see a poof of smoke..Obito: Ah a clone huh? Where is the real one? Zetsu: He hides behind us, no one can hide while on my turf.
Nagato: He holds my comrades hostage while searching for me. I have to make my move otherwise I may lose......Nagato goes ballistic! He pulls up his sleeves, ASURA PATH! Flaming arrow missiles! Nagato shoots out many missiles into the air. As the small explosives home in on Obito's location, Nagato: FLAMING ARROW OF AMAZING ABILITY! Lastly Nagato sends out his actual fist in the form of an explosive missile head. Zetsu: Something is heading this way...I can't pick it up. Obito turns from his audience to find dozens upon dozens of missiles aiming right for his position. Obito: This guy does not let up?! Obito tosses Konan and Yahiko horizontal away toward different directions. Now that they are clear, Obito: Kamui! Circling into his dimensional transfer we see the missiles being absorbed within Obito. Zetsu: Hurry! More are coming! Obito: I can't transfer them all at this speed!...
Just as Obito is faced with the possibility of own demise, Zetsu: Mokuton Wall of Defense! Thousands of small branches root up from the ground forming many thick threads of wood. Nagato: (yelling) PUSH, PUSH,PUSH! His missile heads among other tiny ones hitting the wall with incredible force. The missiles hit dead on creating a thunderous clap heard all over. As the smoke and debris settle. We see a broken defense with spots on fire. Nagato: Did I get him? Obito: NO! (Nagato turns to find Obito standing idly behind him. Obito: I must say even for my powers...that was CLOSE! (Facing down with a shadow covering his top mask. Nagato: Just who are you? Obito: I told you once already Nagato kun, I am Uchiha Madara! Nagato's eyes widen, Nagato: What do you want with me? Obito: Now that the games have ceased, Zetsu retrieve our friends. Zetsu brings both Konan and Yahiko to Nagato. Obito: They are unhurt, simply unconscious from the earlier distraction. I am not here to fight you, but I must say witnessing your strength first hand....I really do need you as an ally.

Nagato is speechless. Nagato: So what was all of this? A test? Obito: Well you attacked first, but you can say that. I have heard of your strength from my own village. Nagato: So you are from Konoah I presume. Obito: NO! I am a rogue ninja of that very place! I aim to create a special place for people like ourselves. I have a vision that will bring peace to this world. Through my means I will not stop until my dream world is birthed by my own hands...and possibly with your help it will all come to fruition. Nagato: Why do you need me? Obito: Those eyes...those eyes will be the catalyst that will bring change to this world...I need strong useful shinobi who will take on missions to make sure our goals don't come across any interference. Nagato: Seems to me you aim to unify the shinobi world under your vision?? Is this not true..Obito:....Let's just say I have a plan to bring everyone within my Utopia. Obito: I know this is sudden but what say you? Nagato: I have issues here within my own country. I have to heal Amegakure before I attempt to heal the world Madara Sama. Obito: If that is your decision I want you to meet with Hanzo and form an alliance. His power boost will aid you in your efforts to bring peace to this dismal land. Nagato: The Salamander! He does not negotiate with anyone! Obito: Trust me when I tell you Hanzo is on the move...and he has taken notice to you three. Soon he will approach you with an offer. At that moment your life will change forever. You will leap into the future as the child of Prophecy.(Obito is speaking outside the context of the actual Prophecy) Nagato's eyes look up directly at Obito. Nagato: Those words...those words...Sensei! Nagato rises to his feet. Obito puts his hand on his shoulder. Obito: I am sorry for having to test you to such limits. If you ever need to reach me, meet me here at this spot. (hands him a small piece of paper) Obito alongside Zetsu start to walk away. Nagato: Just like that you are going to let us walk away?! Obito: I cannot make you do anything forcefully. I have hope that your beliefs will soon follow my own. Until then seeya! Obito phases with Zetsu into the shadows..
Yahiko: Just what is all this about?
Nagato turning facing his comrades.....
Nagato: Come we must make preparations...we are going to Hanzo sama!
Konan and Yahiko both are so stiff with excitement they can't control themselves.
Yahiko: Finally! I will make this weak city stop crying and cast in a light of change...... He raises his left arm to the sky...

Nagato: Let's scatter!

TBC
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (10-18-2012), Derp (10-18-2012), DRAGONBPY (10-18-2012), KiddJutsu (10-18-2012), mykewin777 (10-18-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-18-2012), royalmage (10-18-2012), Vishnu (10-18-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 05:36 PM   #23
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Short as shit homie but even so it had impact....i enjoyed your short, keep it up!
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-19-2012), Sensei-Q (10-19-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ11WqG5CGg&feature=plcp
my predict beter
read it or eltse..............
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #25
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

^fuck you, desert dwelling, camel fucking halfwit
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #26
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
^fuck you, desert dwelling, camel fucking halfwit
Hey wait hold up a minute, thats kinda harsh. Let's not stoop to that level of insult.

I mean what has a CAMEL ever done to assume they would stoop so low as to have sexual relations with this guy?

Kael, i think u owe camels everywhere an apology.

I'm just saying.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 10-18-2012 at 10:44 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-18-2012), Sensei-Q (10-19-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #27
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Can that guy be banned for any reason from this forum. and nice pred apacolypz and jericho
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-19-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-18-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Can that guy be banned for any reason from this forum. and nice pred apacolypz and jericho
Thanks brosif, I kinda actually enjoyed writing this chapter prediction. Honestly the idea was ringing in my head yesterday when you had said something about doing one. I will continue this one for one more chapter and try to end it on a bang!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #29
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ11WqG5CGg&feature=plcp
my predict beter
read it or eltse..............
[IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]

[IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 10-19-2012 at 12:12 PM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #30
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

In the blogsphere, you haven't made it until you have a troll.

I'm sure we'd all say this twerp is a troll, so congrats to j_u and apac.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-19-2012)