naruto_Manga_606 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-18-2012, 01:47 AM   #76
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
This is his the "cycle of hate" ends. Naruto forgave Nagato for killing both of his Sensei's and decimating his birthplace, forgiving Obito will be cake.

Btw Obito is kinda like Madara, his MS was on tap, and seemingly Sasuke, and Madara are weaker, or less interested in genjutsu, opposite of Itachi, and Obito. Sasuke made a version of Itachi vs. Danzou, Obito fooling Kisame, too hard, brainiac he was far from. Nagato and crew were nomads after J.Man left, with no direction, and running from Hanzo. Santa could've walked up and hired them as elves and they would have joined him.
Honestly looking at this chapter and realizing how much more directly Obito parallels the Elder Son of the RS than Sasuke and thus contrasts Naruto, I think what is going to end up happening is that the "cycle of hatred" shit can only be broken by Sasuke. Sasuke will probably have to choose to reject the legacy of the Uchiha. Naruto effectively cannot break the cycle of hatred himself because he cannot force Sasuke to reject retribution. If he destroys Sasuke he only proves that his "peace love and other rainbow magic" philosophy doesn't hold up. IMO, with the "Child of Prophecy" shit I think the choice which will decide that fate, saving the world or dooming it, is going to be Naruto choosing whether to spare Sasuke's life (because who the fuck are we kidding, Sasuke doesn't have a prayer against the fullest power of Kurama).
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (10-18-2012)

Old 10-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

FlyBoyKhi Review.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #78
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Kuruma is a pet of the Uchiha. Kuruma at full power was controlled with ease by Madara and all Ms Uchiha's have that ability. So I wouldn't say Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against Naruto.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-18-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #79
Xethorsiph
Genin

Xethorsiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Questions I'd hoped this chapter might answer:

1.) Why did Obito go completely bat shit insane over the death of a girl who never knew his feelings for her and instead loved his rival?
2.) Why did this confrontation end with Kakashi and Obito interacting at all?
3.) Why did Kakashi kill Rin?
4.) How did Madara know what was going to happen to Rin? He seemed pretty confident that Obito would come back and join him, how'd he know?
5.) Why did Madara leave his precious rinnegan eyes in a child in the middle of a war torn country in constant strife and just hope he'd survive long enough to be manipulated into killing himself to bring Madara back?

Questions that WERE answered:
1.) Where did the black Zetsu come from?
2.) Can kishi make more plot holes.

Well....thanks I guess.
Xethorsiph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:23 AM   #80
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Kuruma is a pet of the Uchiha. Kuruma at full power was controlled with ease by Madara and all Ms Uchiha's have that ability. So I wouldn't say Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against Naruto.
Not all MS users have the ability to control Kurama. And even if you talk about control, it only applies to Bijuus alone. Also, this time, Kurama and Naruto are fighting together and I doubt Sasuke can control either just like that...
Old 10-18-2012, 05:02 AM   #81
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It was for Madara.
I have a hard time believing Obito still intended to follow that through as the years passed.

Nagato had well past matured. Obito could've had him bring back Madara if it were possible or if that was what he wanted. Instead, he was gladly continuing to let him rot and called Kabuto a mad man for bringing him back.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:05 AM   #82
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I have a hard time believing Obito still intended to follow that through as the years passed.

Nagato had well past matured. Obito could've had him bring back Madara if it were possible or if that was what he wanted. Instead, he was gladly continuing to let him rot and called Kabuto a mad man for bringing him back.
Yeah....exactly almost word for word what I said..but at least you agree......too much time on his hands to be a complete failure in the end......
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:10 AM   #83
minato uchiha
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Not all MS users have the ability to control Kurama. And even if you talk about control, it only applies to Bijuus alone. Also, this time, Kurama and Naruto are fighting together and I doubt Sasuke can control either just like that...
According to Itachi, Sasuke and the Uchiha Tablet, MS Uchiha's can control the kyuubi. So what makes you think these sources are wrong? Think how easily Madara controlled the REAL Kuruma as opposed to this one, with half its power sealed away.

Also, Sasuke can easily break the new found link between Naruto and Kuruma, which at the very least, will provide him an opening.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:16 AM   #84
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
According to Itachi, Sasuke and the Uchiha Tablet, MS Uchiha's can control the kyuubi. So what makes you think these sources are wrong? Think how easily Madara controlled the REAL Kuruma as opposed to this one, with half its power sealed away.

Also, Sasuke can easily break the new found link between Naruto and Kuruma, which at the very least, will provide him an opening.

Not even Madara could summon Kurama once he was brought back with Edo...Naruto and Kurama are synched completely together..No genjutsu can break that connection..Not only that..If the connection could be easily broken by someone of Sasukes caliber then Madara at this moment would already have both Hachibi and Kyuubi. At this point breaking their seals, connection is anything but easy.. Naruto has an even stronger connection to his bijuu unlike that of KB. So to say Sasuke could just enter Naruto's consciousness and seal away the chakra source so Naruto couldn't tap into is wrong. Sasukes reach with Naruto is so far off.. If his ems status has really boosted his own skill we have yet to see it..
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (10-19-2012)
Old 10-18-2012, 06:32 AM   #85
minato uchiha
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Not even Madara could summon Kurama once he was brought back with Edo...Naruto and Kurama are synched completely together..No genjutsu can break that connection..Not only that..If the connection could be easily broken by someone of Sasukes caliber then Madara at this moment would already have both Hachibi and Kyuubi. At this point breaking their seals, connection is anything but easy.. Naruto has an even stronger connection to his bijuu unlike that of KB. So to say Sasuke could just enter Naruto's consciousness and seal away the chakra source so Naruto couldn't tap into is wrong. Sasukes reach with Naruto is so far off.. If his ems status has really boosted his own skill we have yet to see it..
I didn't say summon the kyuubi, I said break their link. Also, Madara is only NOW facing Naruto and the Kyuubi so its yet to be seen how hard it will be for him to break their connection. Previously, he tried to summon the kyuubi when facing Naruto's clone. This is actually the first time he will be facing them.

I was too rash saying Sasuke will break their link easily however, I still believe he can, albeit, a lil harder
Old 10-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #86
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
I didn't say summon the kyuubi, I said break their link. Also, Madara is only NOW facing Naruto and the Kyuubi so its yet to be seen how hard it will be for him to break their connection. Previously, he tried to summon the kyuubi when facing Naruto's clone. This is actually the first time he will be facing them.

I was too rash saying Sasuke will break their link easily however, I still believe he can, albeit, a lil harder
Either way...just think about it this way..Mito stole Kurama from Madara..by sealing him within her...in the process they somehow synched to where Naruto was with his base rikudou mode. If it was easy to split apart their connection Mito would of never got ahold of Kyuubi. Kishi builds up the connection thing to only weaken it to have Madara strip Kurama from Naruto..I don't see it coming or happening.. Without these powers Naruto and KB would have zero chance and the bad guys would win.... Now only way Kishi could save it is if Naruto does in fact become the real Resurrection of the Sage of Six Paths. Then he would not need to rely on Kurama's power. But hey man we both could be wrong or right..since Kishi hasn't hinted at going this direction
Old 10-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Madara already showed that if he tries to summon the kyuubi it puts naruto on his knees in pain... so that is a matter of control an uchiha can have over naruto... but, is irrelevant now since perfect sasanoo surpasses the bijuu, and guess what kurama is... Yea...

Perfect sasanoo is sasuke's way of surpassing kurama mode naruto... control of the kyuubi and naruto with the MS is no longer necessary... despite plausible considering naruto's genjutsu weakness and kurama's slavery to the MS....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #88
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Not even Madara could summon Kurama once he was brought back with Edo...Naruto and Kurama are synched completely together..No genjutsu can break that connection..Not only that..If the connection could be easily broken by someone of Sasukes caliber then Madara at this moment would already have both Hachibi and Kyuubi.
He's referencing early part II. Sasuke with the standard 3 tomoe Sharingan walked into Naruto's inner world and suppressed that chakra.

Quote:
Either way...just think about it this way..Mito stole Kurama from Madara..by sealing him within her
Hashirama stole Kurama and Mito sealed him.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #89
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
He's referencing early part II. Sasuke with the standard 3 tomoe Sharingan walked into Naruto's inner world and suppressed that chakra.

Hashirama stole Kurama and Mito sealed him.
Um...I know what he is referring to...did I not say Sasuke entering Naruto's subconsciousness? And the matter is not that Hashi helped her...it's the fact that if it was simple to just waltz in and take..Madara would of left with his pet....
Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 AM   #90
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^if all tht is possible he could have done it when he was fighting hachibi right?
I guess going hand in hand with a tail beast might have some perks of its own. Remember Son Goku said that "that mask man cannot come in here" or something like that which is even with a SG, MS and RG.
So i guess naruto has a better adv over sasuke in that aspect
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote