naruto_Manga_606 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #106
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 457
Thanks: 473
Thanked 141 Times in 96 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

^actually i did think that from the moment shisui was introduced :P

two stupid things
1.tsunade is a senju and a uzumaki. So here is the stupidest part :P
tsunade is blonde=>senju char dominates uzumaki
naruto is blonde too+we know he is a uzumaki=>some other character dominates=>minato is a senju ... yippeee (Sry folks am just bored at work)

2. Moon's Eye plan, just a food for your thoughts, what happens if you activate the moon's eye plan during day time?
so if the hachibi and kyuubi is captured during the day, they still have time to fight till night to recover the stolen artifact?

Last edited by Pritha; 10-19-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #107
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^actually i did think that from the moment shisui was introduced :P
My point is, that I'm at the point of wishing it, not thinking it. This manga has sunk to such a low level.... I mean I respect Kishi for creating this manga, what this manga has accomplished on a worldwide level.... but it just needs to end, period.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #108
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 457
Thanks: 473
Thanked 141 Times in 96 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

^point noted

btw i dont know where i read it but nagato knew abt moon's eye plan.
tobi says so when fighting against konan
just pointing out

Last edited by Pritha; 10-19-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:18 AM   #109
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Obito don't care about kakashi's reasons, his not gonna ask him why he killed her.
Obitos words were literally "..Because you let Rin die" not " why you killed Rin"
and when Kakashi said "ain't you gonna blame me, nigga?" he was like "nah,is cool. i don't care about a reality that imma change soon enough"

This is what's it all about, The moment Obito saw Rin die he rejected that reality and everything else that comes with it. He even rejected his own identity and re-write it with whatever else because who he is doesn't matter in this reality.
He only sees himself as a tool capable of turning a dream into reality, A dream where all that survived is Happiness,love and fuckin' rainbows which was clearly pointed out in that chapter.

Am having mixed feelings about this whole miss, like i used to hate naruto alot but right now naruto fulls under my category of "too bad, it's actually good"
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-20-2012)
Old 10-20-2012, 02:29 AM   #110
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 457
Thanks: 473
Thanked 141 Times in 96 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

I know i had voted tobi not to be the final villain but since everyone is of the opinion that tobi will betray madara , it would be great if its other way aaraound where after the completed task (either capture of the tailed beast or completion of ten tails) tobi can betray madara . That would be great too as DN says
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #111
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_Manga_606

ok with all of the flash back aside. What do you think is going to happen to Madara? You think Obito is going to change sides and take him out? or do you think Orochimaru is going to be the one to end him? I REALLY think oro is going to tell or teach sasuke something VERY important. When you re read 593 sasuke says he wants to talk to the "man that knows everything" whos that? the sage? Whats in the scroll? suigetsu tells sasuke that he probably want oro back so he can tell him how to use the "power" in the scroll but sasuke himself can learn it if he took his time... new power up? then he talks about it being impossible to use the "shiki" seals on oros arms...whats that? Then saskue talks about meeting "them" and wanting to know everything for himself so he can know how to act...the sages? iunno I have a lot of questions...
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #112
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist
 
Rasenganja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mile high cit []
Posts: 244
Thanks: 23
Thanked 73 Times in 45 Posts
Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Is it just me or are fight scenes extremely lackluster now? I mean i havent seen a good fight in this manga since hmmm.. I'd say Kakuzu+hidan? Ive been looking forward to alot of fights in both the manga and anime but it seems kind of like power ranger battles. What do you guys think the last quality fight was?
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #113
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Is it just me or are fight scenes extremely lackluster now? I mean i havent seen a good fight in this manga since hmmm.. I'd say Kakuzu+hidan? Ive been looking forward to alot of fights in both the manga and anime but it seems kind of like power ranger battles. What do you guys think the last quality fight was?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oMtT...endscreen&NR=1

better fight scene
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-21-2012)
Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 AM   #114
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Makes me miss the old school Power Rangers.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #115
shinobido
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
shinobido is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_Manga_606

I think the next chapter will explain Obito reason to help ending the uchiha clan...
shinobido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #116
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Btw, all of this time since Madara has been Black Zetsu, he's been riding Itachi's dick since forever, and seemed 'amazed' at the Amaretsu.

I was just thinking, Madara + Obito's style with Hara is more creating, earth based. Itachi + Sasuke style destructive Armaretsu, fire based.

I will say that Madara has had the most retarded Fire Jutsu of every Uchiha, and or Fire User in the manga to this point. But something tells me the Lightineng element is going to cause some issues.

Now before everyone goes crazy, I do understand what is 'supposed' to be with MS/EMS Jutsus, Tsukiyomi, Amaretsu, Susanno (and supposedly something else). I understand why Obito hasn't it kinda requires 2 eyes, one to activate and 2 to deactivate, but Madara... makes no sense that it wasn't used vs. any of the Kages. That would'a made tons more sense that Susanno Shadow Clones time 5 per opponent.


This begs the question though, Raichu moved so fast Sasuke had to protect with Susanno AND Enton eventually, correct? I also understand this is the same Raichu that was beating the top Bijuu down like toys, with the Super Lightning shield that supposedly protects against Genjutsu, and zero know Uchiha has even be spoken of as fast as him, that got crushed, by what exactly? He gave his arm to Armeratsu, but crumbled to what? I understand Rinnengan, so what, means shit without lots of clones or extra eyes, give Madara omnipotence, fine. But make the shit make some kind of sense.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-23-2012)
Old 10-23-2012, 04:21 AM   #117
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Btw, all of this time since Madara has been Black Zetsu, he's been riding Itachi's dick since forever, and seemed 'amazed' at the Amaretsu.

I was just thinking, Madara + Obito's style with Hara is more creating, earth based. Itachi + Sasuke style destructive Armaretsu, fire based.

I will say that Madara has had the most retarded Fire Jutsu of every Uchiha, and or Fire User in the manga to this point. But something tells me the Lightineng element is going to cause some issues.

Now before everyone goes crazy, I do understand what is 'supposed' to be with MS/EMS Jutsus, Tsukiyomi, Amaretsu, Susanno (and supposedly something else). I understand why Obito hasn't it kinda requires 2 eyes, one to activate and 2 to deactivate, but Madara... makes no sense that it wasn't used vs. any of the Kages. That would'a made tons more sense that Susanno Shadow Clones time 5 per opponent.


This begs the question though, Raichu moved so fast Sasuke had to protect with Susanno AND Enton eventually, correct? I also understand this is the same Raichu that was beating the top Bijuu down like toys, with the Super Lightning shield that supposedly protects against Genjutsu, and zero know Uchiha has even be spoken of as fast as him, that got crushed, by what exactly? He gave his arm to Armeratsu, but crumbled to what? I understand Rinnengan, so what, means shit without lots of clones or extra eyes, give Madara omnipotence, fine. But make the shit make some kind of sense.
Ay along with other shinobi's, fought the Hachbi in the SPECIAL CHAMBER and Ay was able to cut one of his horns. Lol so how can you intrepret that as Ay beating the top Bijuu like a toy?

Also, who said his shroud was suppose to protect him from genjutsu? His speed was what protected him from it, since its nigh impossible to keep up with him. Other than that, his shroud gives him no special protection against it.

About speed: true Ay is the fastest since Minato in terms of raw movement, but he doesn't shit on all Uchiha's in all aspects of speed. Example, Itachi's movements and hand signs speed is faster than Ay's non dojutsu eyes to see. Tobi imo can warp just as fast if not faster than Ay in lv2.

Madara was trolling them and gauging their abilities, knowing that he had a regen body and unlimited chakra. If this was a mortal Madara in a fight to the death with Ay, his tactics and true speed would have being vastly different than what we saw.

And lets not forget Sasuke. He easily kept up with Ay in lv1, in fact he landed the first hit when they both chatged at each other. Furthermore, when Ay went to lv2 and dodged amatersau, Sasuke's reactions were still fast enough to activate enton before Ay was able to get to him.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 10-23-2012 at 04:52 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #118
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ay along with other shinobi's, fought the Hachbi in the SPECIAL CHAMBER and Ay was able to cut one of his horns. Lol so how can you intrepret that as Ay beating the top Bijuu like a toy?

Also, who said his shroud was suppose to protect him from genjutsu? His speed was what protected him from it, since its nigh impossible to keep up with him. Other than that, his shroud gives him no special protection against it.

About speed: true Ay is the fastest since Minato in terms of raw movement, but he doesn't shit on all Uchiha's in all aspects of speed. Example, Itachi's movements and hand signs speed is faster than Ay's non dojutsu eyes to see. Tobi imo can warp just as fast if not faster than Ay in lv2.

Madara was trolling them and gauging their abilities, knowing that he had a regen body and unlimited chakra. If this was a mortal Madara in a fight to the death with Ay, his tactics and true speed would have being vastly different than what we saw.

And lets not forget Sasuke. He easily kept up with Ay in lv1, in fact he landed the first hit when they both chatged at each other. Furthermore, when Ay went to lv2 and dodged amatersau, Sasuke's reactions were still fast enough to activate enton before Ay was able to get to him.
Oh but that was the 'rave' when Raichu came out with the Lightening Shield, it was stated a bunch 'because of the lighnening he's impervious to genjutsu, it wouldn't work against him', anyone else remember that farce that was preached?

Additionally, speed...no.... when Sasuke and Raichu were charging each other Sasuke had the Sharingan advantage and dodged his blow, that has nothing to do with sheer speed. Sheer speed Sasuke couldn't track him, even with his Sharingan when Raichu was moving around to attack, thats why not only did Sasuke use Susannoo, additionally he had to throw Enton in because though he was impervious inside Susanno, I'm one to believe the power of the blows were so great that it made Sasuke use more charka on Susanno than his 'base skeleton protect mode' just to withstand it.

I said the Madara omnipotent thing can be the only thing, but no possible way even Madara could've kept up with Raichu on the move, additionally his power prolly meant nothing to Madara seeing the way he dispelled a Bijuu Rasengen like nothing though.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #119
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Oh but that was the 'rave' when Raichu came out with the Lightening Shield, it was stated a bunch 'because of the lighnening he's impervious to genjutsu, it wouldn't work against him', anyone else remember that farce that was preached?

Additionally, speed...no.... when Sasuke and Raichu were charging each other Sasuke had the Sharingan advantage and dodged his blow, that has nothing to do with sheer speed. Sheer speed Sasuke couldn't track him, even with his Sharingan when Raichu was moving around to attack, thats why not only did Sasuke use Susannoo, additionally he had to throw Enton in because though he was impervious inside Susanno, I'm one to believe the power of the blows were so great that it made Sasuke use more charka on Susanno than his 'base skeleton protect mode' just to withstand it.

I said the Madara omnipotent thing can be the only thing, but no possible way even Madara could've kept up with Raichu on the move, additionally his power prolly meant nothing to Madara seeing the way he dispelled a Bijuu Rasengen like nothing though.
Hmmm, yes and no. Sasuke kept up with him with ease in v1, even Shee remarked how surprised he was that both Juugo and Sasuke could keep up with Ay. Of course when he went v2 he couldn't but Sasuke is not the ultimate Uchiha.

The fact that Itachi moved faster than Sasuke sharingan could follow and this was a fatigued, dying and lethargic Itachi, speaks volumes to me about his true speed. In my opinion, just because Sasuke's sharingan couldn't follow Ay in v2, does not mean the same applies with Itachi. What do you think man?
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-23-2012)
Old 10-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #120
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Hmmm, yes and no. Sasuke kept up with him with ease in v1, even Shee remarked how surprised he was that both Juugo and Sasuke could keep up with Ay. Of course when he went v2 he couldn't but Sasuke is not the ultimate Uchiha.

The fact that Itachi moved faster than Sasuke sharingan could follow and this was a fatigued, dying and lethargic Itachi, speaks volumes to me about his true speed. In my opinion, just because Sasuke's sharingan couldn't follow Ay in v2, does not mean the same applies with Itachi. What do you think man?
Sheer speed, Raichu is second only to Naruto, and in that light id say prolly not consistently though.
That's what the whole Jinks vs. Raikage was about, Naruto speed surpassed, and KB power surpassed.
Saying Madara took their best shots but it didn't matter cause he's on a level far higher, that I can understand, but it more worked out as Raichu said fuck it I'm no punk, rather than caught by speed.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.