Just a Thought THREAD - Page 122 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #1816
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
How do you know the gedo mazo is not a zetsu cloned body of the juubi through the use of hashirama's power??? The flower does seem to be connected to the statue in the flashback with obito...

I agree the statue could just be a container created by madara to be the new body, but it does look allot like the real body from the flash back...
Because Nagato stated that the juubi's body is in the moon.

Quote:
Plot hole??? The juubi's body should still hold a smal amount of chakra in it to sustain it's shape and everything... If every ounce of chakra was taken from the body then it should have died and turned to dust... But the power of the juubi that is full of life energy that offers crazy levels of vitality and instant regeneration is the only thing that could keep the body of the juubi from becoming dust after a couple years...
SO IMO, the juubi must have had some chakra left to keep it from dying, thus madara is able to sustain his life using it's power and grow a ton of plant hashirama's with split personalities from it...
That can't be the juubi's body. If this is the case, it's a f'n plothole, because Kishi can't stay within his own paramters that he himself set up for his f'n story.

Quote:
Some DNA of hashirama's is not capable of becoming that giant flower, creating a huge amount of zetsu there and sustaining madara's life at his age... hashirama himself could ahve created the flower, but just some random DNA of his not so likely... SOmeone would of had to had another source of chakra along with the DNA to create the flower and zetsu clones form it..

Hashirama's DNA was used for creating clone bodies, but the juubi's body and what chalkra is levt in it was used to create the zetsu and flower they grow from...
Also, remember, it was already said that the bijuu chakra of seven bijuu in the gedo mazo/juubi's body was used to create the 100 thousand zetsu for the army... So then if the juubi's power (the 7 bijuu's chakra) was used to create the other clones, then the first zetsu's could of been created from the chakra that was already in the gedo mazo/juubi's body...
The GM is not the juubi's body. Also, we have seen several instances of the vitality of Hashi's DNA. It could very well explain why Madara lived so long.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #1817
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Because Nagato stated that the juubi's body is in the moon.
But zetsu's ability to touch and copy chakra of someone to create a perfect clone of them and their chakra could of allowed a clone of the juubi's body to be created... If it just was not summoned form the moon itself, IDK... Either way, it seems to be the juubi's body which is why it is capable of sustaining madara and creating many plant hashirama bodies/zetsu's...

Quote:
That can't be the juubi's body. If this is the case, it's a f'n plothole, because Kishi can't stay within his own paramters that he himself set up for his f'n story.
Why couldn't the juubi's current body be a clone created by zetsu's ability along with the use of hashirama's power used by madara...??? If fits within the current plot just fine... or it could have been summoned from the moon since the power of the juubi seems to be passed down through the bloodlines of the uchiha, senju and the uzumaki... which nagato is...

Quote:
The GM is not the juubi's body. Also, we have seen several instances of the vitality of Hashi's DNA. It could very well explain why Madara lived so long.
how is hashirama's power being use by a flower which is hooked to the gedo mazo... Obito smashed the gaint boulder by using the power of the statue while hooked to it's root... look...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #1818
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

You're leaving out some very pertinent information in your theory here:
1. For your theory about Zetsu creating a clone of the juubi's body, that means that that damn flower/plant that created all those Zetsu's was around before Madara and Hashirama did battle. In essence, what has been stated in the manga, you're saying that the Rikudo Sennin is the one who created Zetsu, since he's the one who created the shinobi world.

2. RS defeated the juubi, becoming it's jinchuuriki. He created a prison for the juubi's body, by encasing it within the moon. Later in life, he divided the juubi up into 9 bijuu, which manifested into the bodies that we now know. The juubi's chakra has always been around, in the form of the 9 bijuu.

I'm only touching the tip of the iceberg here, and it's getting worse for Kishi's storyline.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #1819
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
How do you know the gedo mazo is not a zetsu cloned body of the juubi through the use of hashirama's power??? The flower does seem to be connected to the statue in the flashback with obito...

I agree the statue could just be a container created by madara to be the new body, but it does look allot like the real body from the flash back...

Plot hole??? The juubi's body should still hold a smal amount of chakra in it to sustain it's shape and everything... If every ounce of chakra was taken from the body then it should have died and turned to dust... But the power of the juubi that is full of life energy that offers crazy levels of vitality and instant regeneration is the only thing that could keep the body of the juubi from becoming dust after a couple years...
SO IMO, the juubi must have had some chakra left to keep it from dying, thus madara is able to sustain his life using it's power and grow a ton of plant hashirama's with split personalities from it...

Some DNA of hashirama's is not capable of becoming that giant flower, creating a huge amount of zetsu there and sustaining madara's life at his age... hashirama himself could ahve created the flower, but just some random DNA of his not so likely... SOmeone would of had to had another source of chakra along with the DNA to create the flower and zetsu clones form it..

Hashirama's DNA was used for creating clone bodies, but the juubi's body and what chalkra is levt in it was used to create the zetsu and flower they grow from...
Also, remember, it was already said that the bijuu chakra of seven bijuu in the gedo mazo/juubi's body was used to create the 100 thousand zetsu for the army... So then if the juubi's power (the 7 bijuu's chakra) was used to create the other clones, then the first zetsu's could of been created from the chakra that was already in the gedo mazo/juubi's body...

Very imaginative as usual, but here is my thought.

IMO, it sounds plausible that this summon is just a vessel for the Juubi. It is a container of all the Bijuu and converts the chakra into a NEW Juubi.

THAT was my first thought here is my second....

The MOON that Rikudo Sennin was referring to IS this body! He made a body of stone and placed the rage of the Juubi into it. The power, nature and chakra of it was seperated into 9 bijuu that grew as individual beings.

If you notice it doesn't have a mind of its own like a normal summon would. It's "mind" was split into 9 seperate pieces. I beleive the "rage" the bijuu have is just results of their experiences of life. If they were PURE evil and RAGE noone could befriend them and from the gathering inside Naruto's mind it was accomplished by the hosts in some way.

So anyway i rhink the aummon has always been the Juubi body their is no MOON that it is trapped in. It's in that mindless chakra sucking body.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #1820
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I think obito is gonna end up taking madara out. Since he's immortal and has infinite chakra, I was thinking how will he die? The only way I can really see him "dying" is if obito sucks him into his eye and keeps him there...then crushes his eye er something...just a thought.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #1821
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
I think obito is gonna end up taking madara out. Since he's immortal and has infinite chakra, I was thinking how will he die? The only way I can really see him "dying" is if obito sucks him into his eye and keeps him there...then crushes his eye er something...just a thought.
If that does happen, then what the hell were the first 598 chapters for? I get what you're saying, but man....
Old 10-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #1822
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
You're leaving out some very pertinent information in your theory here:
1. For your theory about Zetsu creating a clone of the juubi's body, that means that that damn flower/plant that created all those Zetsu's was around before Madara and Hashirama did battle. In essence, what has been stated in the manga, you're saying that the Rikudo Sennin is the one who created Zetsu, since he's the one who created the shinobi world.

2. RS defeated the juubi, becoming it's jinchuuriki. He created a prison for the juubi's body, by encasing it within the moon. Later in life, he divided the juubi up into 9 bijuu, which manifested into the bodies that we now know. The juubi's chakra has always been around, in the form of the 9 bijuu.

I'm only touching the tip of the iceberg here, and it's getting worse for Kishi's storyline.
1. What does my theory say about all this happening before madara took DNA from hashirama... You have no reason to think that nor is there any proof without a flashback of it's existence before madara fought hashi...

2. Yes, but if the juubi was put into the moon, how would it effect my theory?? Zetsu using his power to create a clone body by copying it's chakra makes sense and it is connected to the zetsu flower too...
And the nine bijuu were created from the juubi's yin/yang chakra then the last of it's chakra was used to create the moon with it's body and the chibaku tensai of deva realm's power...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
That wouldn't be good enough IMO... madara would likely have a way to reverse summon himself back to the naruto dimension as a counter for obito's kamui just in case obito ever betrayed him...

IMO, sasuke using Izanami to trap madara in a time loop for all time is how it should be done...

: Madara caused sasuke all his pain and naruto...

: Madara is in an immortal body and invincible body...

: Madara would never change his ideals and be able to break Izanami's hold...

SO madara would be trapped in Izanami for all time... no Izanagi could help him, he would be trapped, forced to live as an immortal in a time loop for all eternity... cursed by the immortality he has been trying to attain for so long...
SO instead of trapping everyone in his heavenly genjutsu to control the world as it's god... he would be trapped in a genjutsu of his own hell where he controls nothing and can never escape...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 10-05-2012 at 11:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-05-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #1823
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
SO madara would be trapped in Izanami for all time... no Izanagi could help him, he would be trapped, forced to live as an immortal in a time loop for all eternity... cursed by the immortality he has been trying to attain for so long...
SO instead of trapping everyone in his heavenly genjutsu to control the world as it's god... he would be trapped in a genjutsu of his own hell where he controls nothing and can never escape...
I like that idea!!!!

You should write a predict for that. I would but it's YOUR IDEA, capitalize man i would like to read it.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #1824
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Had a thought....

If the true form of the Sage is uchiha/senju being brought together then....

Will Naruto gain Uchiha DNA as well, to become the riludo Sage reincarnated? As suggested by the Bijuu?

In the beginning before all this Sage talk and two brithers forming Senju and Uchiha clans. I figured Sasuke would sacrifice himself and Sakura would transplant his SG into Naruto, forming the RG.

Now I have now Idea where Kishi is going with this.

Maybe Obito and Kakashi will pass there eyes to Naruto,forming the COMPLETE RG? Gotta admit he wouldnt need to learn FTG with Kamui at his dispense.

But wait, im confused. If those eyes were not originally Nagato's ( i think they were) then Uzumaki members DO NOT suffer from chakra drain when using foreign doujutsu eyes.
Which means IF Naruto did get uchiha eyes it would NOT effect hus Already huge chakra suppy and Bijuu chakra suppy.

Dammit kishi make him smart akready!!! He cant be dumb all his life and expect to be Hokage!!! Neither if his parents and NONE if his mentors/trainers were dumb. Where he heck does he get it from?

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 10-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #1825
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Just a thought what if. Naruto hijacks the moons eye plan it would solve everything he could fix everyone's pain and make it reality
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #1826
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Just a thought what if. Naruto hijacks the moons eye plan it would solve everything he could fix everyone's pain and make it reality
How is Naruto doing it any different from Tobito and Madara doing it?
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #1827
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
How is Naruto doing it any different from Tobito and Madara doing it?
Because naruto won't make reality skewed for his liking as madara would
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #1828
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Because Naruto won't make reality skewed for his liking as madara would
Still taking the free will of the people away. Thats not what true peace is about, not what Naruto the character is about.

What happens when the caster dies and the genjutsu is cancelled? People will have a shock of being reintroduced into reality. That love or person they are used to seeing/having there are now gone. Hiw ill they cope with that?

Like for example: when they were first in the genjutsu they were 15 now they are 35?! Also how can everyones health be taken care of?

I'm calling it now the whole moon's eye plan is bullshit!! He just told that mess to Obito and Zetsu. He wants to be the jinchurikki for the 10 tails and dominate the ninja world.

I called it!!

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 10-19-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #1829
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Random thought... how is the kyuubi and ryuchidou and it's senjutsu related...

For some reason both kabuto/Orochimaru and the kyuubi have the exact same pupil and eye design around their eyes...

And yes, they do have the same pupil and eye design and I am sure it is not something with no purpose by the author...

I wonder if the kyuubi draws upon the same nature energy as the ryuchidou senjutsu users... So if the kyuubi can use one kind and naruto use the other... Both combine their senjutsu's to create a super sage mode made of both to battle the juubi... This is less likely then other things, but would make a hell of a sage mode IMO....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #1830
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Random thought... how is the kyuubi and ryuchidou and it's senjutsu related...

For some reason both kabuto/Orochimaru and the kyuubi have the exact same pupil and eye design around their eyes...

And yes, they do have the same pupil and eye design and I am sure it is not something with no purpose by the author...

I wonder if the kyuubi draws upon the same nature energy as the ryuchidou senjutsu users... So if the kyuubi can use one kind and naruto use the other... Both combine their senjutsu's to create a super sage mode made of both to battle the juubi... This is less likely then other things, but would make a hell of a sage mode IMO....
It's an artistic symbolism of sinister or dark influence or personality. Also showing ANIMAL or feral influence.

If you notice Kurama is a 9 tailed FOX, and Sage mode used by Kabuto is based on Dragons and Snakes.

The known sinister or dark creatures have that look, If you notice Naruto Sage mode does not have that, Toads are not known to be dark or sinister. In the manga they are presented as wise .kind and overall good creatures.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 12-01-2012 at 07:20 PM.