Bleach 513 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-24-2012, 07:02 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
Still trying to get over the fact that byakuya got killed off so easily.

This chapter was hard for me to follow with terms of action, what happened on the last page?
Difuckingtto! It took me a few extra seconds on my first read to follow that Juha was surprised at what was happening to Ichigo's face. Then we get the Quincy attack which looks to come from Ichigo directed toward Juha. Yeah it was a quite the fiasco reading this...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2012, 08:15 AM   #17
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Ichigo the humshinivizafullbriquincy.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-25-2012), ckraizitee (10-29-2012), Gakure (10-24-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-24-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-24-2012), Uchiha09 (10-29-2012)
Old 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #18
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm going to say that that isn't actually Ichigo. I think that may be one of the dudes of the 12th division, appearing like Ichigo.

I also thought Byukuya was dead? What better way to continue to troll him than to have his last dying words go to a "fake" Ichigo.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #19
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
It is getting close to Happy Chrismakwanzakah.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #20
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dont forget substitute
Old 10-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Blue Vent? Am leaning towards this being a Kido attack rather than Ichigo being a quincy. What the hell. This guy can be anything he gets close to?

AMA totally called it, if he really is half quincy, props.

Seems that Lieutenant was incinerated by that last attack, cos all I see is Juha's silhouette. Could be wrong.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #22
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quincy powers, he knows how to use them now, who'd a thunk it, again?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #23
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Looking that way. Someone here guessed that a while ago, too.

That begs the question, if Isshin is a Shinigami, obviously his mom would be Quincy if Ichigo is part Quincy. If that's the case, how did she get taken out by Grand Fisher?

Yep, I pretty much called it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
C'mon guyz!!! We all know Aizen was going to say "You're half human, half.....Quincy." I'm not even joking. Just look at all the signs.

I'm calling this shit now. Ichigo's mother was a quincy. She was the big sister of Ishida's dad. That's explains his relationship with Isshin, since that makes the 2 brother-in-laws. Soul Society didn't like the idea of Shinigami's and Quincies having children together and were going to kill ichigo. Isshin instead offers to sacrifice his powers as punishment, if they let him live. That's why Ishida's dad hates shinigami but has some measure of acceptance for Isshin. Later it will be revealed that SS made it a condition for letting Ichigo live, that his mother would swear never to use her powers to destroy hollows/souls. That's why when Grand Fisher attacked her she could have easily killed him, but doing so would violate the agreement, and forfeit Ichigo's life, so she chose to sacrifice herself instead.

Also due to his heritage Ichigo and Ishida are cousins. It will be revealed that Ishida is the crown prince of the Quincies, whose ancestor got dethroned several generations ago by some warmongering lunatic whom the current Quincy Boss is descended from.

Basically Ishida is Char Aznable (except not nearly as manly) and the Quincy Boss is Degwin Sodo Zabi. I guess that makes Ichigo, Amuro with down syndrome.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So the explanation on why Ichigo's head to still attached to his body is because he has Quincy powers? I have a feeling this is somehow connected to Fullbring. Ether that or Masaki was a Quincy.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #25
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Still trying to get over the fact that byakuya got killed off so easily.

This chapter was hard for me to follow with terms of action, what happened on the last page?
Yeah this chapter felt borderline unfollowable. It's one of those chapters that only really makes sense in the anime where you see how they go from panel to panel instead of just seeing them separately and being WTF just happened?.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #26
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

The last panel isn't that hard to figure out. We already know that Blut Vene can only be used for either offense of defense at one time. So ichigo used it for defense so his head didn't get cut off, and then pretended to get knock out. We even see him let go of his sword for a second. Then when Juha Bach thought the fight was over Ichigo must of switched over to offensive mode, knocked Bach's sword to the side and hit him with his own Getsuga.

Whether or not Bach can switch over to defensive mode in time is yet to be seen, Probably so.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-25-2012), Witchking (10-24-2012), woody_3162 (10-25-2012)
Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #27
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Good thing Goku isn't in this manga.

Ichigo would suddenly reach Super Saiyan 4.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-29-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 01:45 AM   #28
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dont forget substitute
I think everyone but Kubo gets the point.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
Witchking (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #29
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The last panel isn't that hard to figure out. We already know that Blut Vene can only be used for either offense of defense at one time. So ichigo used it for defense so his head didn't get cut off, and then pretended to get knock out. We even see him let go of his sword for a second. Then when Juha Bach thought the fight was over Ichigo must of switched over to offensive mode, knocked Bach's sword to the side and hit him with his own Getsuga.

Whether or not Bach can switch over to defensive mode in time is yet to be seen, Probably so.
Juha Bach gets the Dumb Award for Leaders, just like Yama.

He's still breathing... thats what Dumb Ass said right, didn't he notice that his sword not only didn't cut Ichigo, but drew not one drop of blood? Wasn't that a hint and a half for his ass. Additionally if he could be resurrected, so what if he's breathing, what was the purpose of that stupid exchange? Also is his Subordinate in need of glasses? As soon as he walked up on Ichigo, he would've seen...NO BLOOD OR CUT FROM BOSSMAN''S SWORD, THIS COULD BE A PROBLEM, maybe???

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-25-2012), woody_3162 (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
when u look at this way....man that is terrible.....

*facepalm*
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote