Naruto 507 Predictions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 05:07 AM   #61
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
I suppose I should have expected this sort of a reply when I tried to help.

Request? You requested people? Indeed. You forced them to read and managed to piss them off by saying their predictions were not good.

Yes people will assume you're a troll if you do these even in real life.

Doesn't matter whether whatever I said is good for a trash can or for a ingredient in Ramen. I merely told you what you need to know as I doubt you have been in a forum before going by how you post. Never mind it's better to ignore people like you,
okay i guess i just get a over confidence and this give a hurt feeling for some people.....i rely dont know how i say sorry for this and even if i do i get a raicist commend or call a troll so i am confuse at this moment............... i give apology for offense i cause i am rely sad now because this is not my nature or intention.......i always stay true for myself and give a honest word and maybe the truth hurt to much i guess.....

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 10-23-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 10-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #62
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,745
Thanks: 674
Thanked 952 Times in 479 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
okay i guess i just get a over confidence and this give a hurt feeling for some people.....i rely dont know how i say sorry for this and even if i do i get a raicist commend or call a troll so i am confuse at this moment............... i give apology for offense i cause i am rely sad now because this is not my nature or intention.......i always stay true for myself and give a honest word and maybe the truth hurt to much i guess.....
Dude don't let people push you in a corner...I don't tolerate the racial tones here. Not called for...No one should feel the way you do logging on to this forum. You may be annoying when it comes to your posts about your predictions but it's your right to do so. As is their right to rip your ass a new one. Though with that said, you actually made me laugh when I saw your prediction. So thanks for that. Some people may get all bent out of shape over your ethnicity or poking fun at it. Just don't let ignorance get you to. Every manga nerd isn't a "camel hating" jackass. No offense to anyone who believe's their self to be a better jackass. Just one favor...calm your posts about your predictions down a bit.... kay thanks!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:39 AM   #63
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

@A_S

Dude, if you're sorry, say, "My bad" or "I'm sorry". If you're joking about something, say, "Just kidding" or "Trying to make people laugh". I'm new compared to other members, and yet most have a sense of my sarcasm in certain posts (and fyi, I always include a disclaimer as well).

I told you from the very beginning, the thing that hinders you most isn't necessarily your preds, but your grammar, spelling, and context of the English language.

People read these threads, because IMO, they're usually 10x better than the actual manga (they're usually more canonical, too). Don't bash other's preds. If this is your creative outlet, continue to do it, just stop bashing others and improve the aforementioned written skills of the English language.

There is trolling in good humor, and trolling in bad humor. Your's comes across as the bad (pathetic) humor. We've all trolled at some point in time... several of the people who bashed you from the very beginning keep trolling another member here, and he in return trolls them back (KYF and just about everyone else).

Just lighten up a bit, and if you truly are sorry, apologize. It's that simple.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #64
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@A_S

Dude, if you're sorry, say, "My bad" or "I'm sorry". If you're joking about something, say, "Just kidding" or "Trying to make people laugh". I'm new compared to other members, and yet most have a sense of my sarcasm in certain posts (and fyi, I always include a disclaimer as well).

I told you from the very beginning, the thing that hinders you most isn't necessarily your preds, but your grammar, spelling, and context of the English language.

People read these threads, because IMO, they're usually 10x better than the actual manga (they're usually more canonical, too). Don't bash other's preds. If this is your creative outlet, continue to do it, just stop bashing others and improve the aforementioned written skills of the English language.

There is trolling in good humor, and trolling in bad humor. Your's comes across as the bad (pathetic) humor. We've all trolled at some point in time... several of the people who bashed you from the very beginning keep trolling another member here, and he in return trolls them back (KYF and just about everyone else).

Just lighten up a bit, and if you truly are sorry, apologize. It's that simple.
how i am trolling??? this is what i am not understand of....having confidence is a troll??........this is not a humour or a joke factory this is a serious and i want a respect i deserve...........

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 10-23-2012 at 09:02 AM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #65
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
how i am trolling??? this is what i am not understand of....having confidence is a troll??
Bashing other's preds is trolling, and a pathetic attempt at that. Plain and simple.

Quote:
........this is not a humour or a joke factory this is a serious and i want a respect i deserve...........
At least now we know you're definitely a troll, because I just reached out to you with an olive branch, and you rejected it.


P.s. And if you're serious about the seriousness of your preds and demanding respect as such (you gotta earn that first), ya need help brah.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:41 AM   #66
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Bashing other's preds is trolling, and a pathetic attempt at that. Plain and simple.



At least now we know you're definitely a troll, because I just reached out to you with an olive branch, and you rejected it.


P.s. And if you're serious about the seriousness of your preds and demanding respect as such (you gotta earn that first), ya need help brah.
i just give a criticise for persons predict........people do this for me to and i never say this is troll.......and of course my predict is a serious....i am not in mood for playtime with unserious predict........if you want to give a help for my future predict i give a lot of welcome for this.......
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #67
Last Swordmans Word
Anbu Black Ops
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bonn, Germany
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 36 Times in 7 Posts
Last Swordmans Word is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Oh my goodness guys this is the prediction thread stop fuckin around with a fat ass kid like aman and keep making predictions instead
Last Swordmans Word is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Last Swordmans Word For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-23-2012), J-man123 (10-23-2012), ninjalostboy95 (10-24-2012), Wolverine (10-24-2012)
Old 10-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #68
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

This guy clearly does not understand english. You don't just say a pred is crap like what you do @A_S and say yours is better. You say nice pred if you find a flaw say it then maybe you can say hope you all like my pred. That how you talk without sounding like a troll.
Sentences such as It's epic, new heights, best pred are all troll in nature and will only get you hates.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:36 AM   #69
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,418
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

What if A_S was a dupe?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
The Special One (10-24-2012), Wolverine (10-24-2012)
Old 10-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #70
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

I just wonder why so much attention is directed towards him.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-24-2012)
Old 10-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #71
Wolverine
Special Jounin
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Guess....
Age: 25
Posts: 2,177
Thanks: 2,666
Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 507 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I just wonder why so much attention is directed towards him.
Well, at least he's doing something right... since that's clearly what he wants.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (10-24-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.