Naruto 607 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2012, 04:59 AM   #61
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Bloody Mist is something that Kishimoto missed, but even so I am satisfied. If this flashback needed to be prolonged 3 or more chapters just on something that can be concluded by a reader, I wouldn't praise it too much either.

What's a plothole there? You can make any scenario yourself, as a reader, that works perfectly. Kishimoto didn't have to draw and write every little thing to you, you aren't 12. Nagato came to see Obito one day and talk to him after they lost too many friends of whatever, then convinced Yahiko that this guy is legit. Yahiko eventually agrees and Obito makes him found Akatsuki. Bla bla.
What?? This is a story for entertainment not a riddle. We know what happened in most cases but the entertainment is in seeing it. e.g. i want to see hashirama's fight with madara, not because i want to find out who won, but it will make me more intrested in the manga knowing that i can see things that were spoken of as legends.

I dont expect every little thing to be shown, but you are writer trying to engage the readers, then show me how the organisation that all main antagonists(orochi, pain, tobi etc.) were a part of was formed. Since you yapped about it being formed by a boy named obito without konan the right hand of the leader knowing about it.
Show me (although now irrelevant) how danzo managed to steal shisui of the flash step's eyes also Kakshi of thousand jutsu's rage against the 7 sword men since he is always cool and weve barely seen 10 of his 1000 jutsu etc.
Entertain while giving information. Dont tell me your writing a story and tell me to guess, when your at the climax and meant to be giving closure.

Nobody asked How akatsuki was formed we all assumed it was Yahiko and Nagato took over, Kishi himself brought in the unecesary notion that Obito started it, so we say,"explain yourself my good sir", he then starts the explanation and left quarter way and you say "You can make any scenario yourself". No.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2012, 05:25 AM   #62
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Speculation runs both ways, my friend. If I don't have the reason to believe that Minato could summon himself, then you have no reason to doubt Obito's strength either since you didn't know the complete list of his abilities. How he acquired them or whether it even made sense for him to have those abilities is definitely questionable and you're right on that stance.

Minato's jutsu is a summoning. Which means that he travels across dimensions to move from Point A to Point B. Irrespective of where he is, he should be able to move back to the real dimension from Kamui's alternative dimension since he has the summoning kunai that acts as a beacon here, and he already can summon himself at will.

Again, I don't go by absolute proof here, just my application of logic with regards to the applicability of the jutsu. Nothing more.
Actually, Kakashi pointed out the possibility that Space/Time jutsus use dimensions independent of each other. Which was to explain how he was able to attack Obito in the Kamui dimension. Minato's FTG jutsu is a Space/Time jutsu. If they run through independent dimensions, he would've been stuck in the Kamui dimension until/unless Obito released him.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:02 AM   #63
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, Kakashi pointed out the possibility that Space/Time jutsus use dimensions independent of each other. Which was to explain how he was able to attack Obito in the Kamui dimension. Minato's FTG jutsu is a Space/Time jutsu. If they run through independent dimensions, he would've been stuck in the Kamui dimension until/unless Obito released him.
Obito is able to transport people from this dimension to the Kamui dimension. Then wouldn't Minato be able to come back to this dimension using his reverse summoning, since the concept behind reverse summoning is traveling across two differing dimensions?
Old 10-25-2012, 07:08 AM   #64
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Kishi sesei such ovious writer........he need to folow his example for naruto part 1........ninja must think beyond normal so must writer for my opinion..........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:22 AM   #65
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

So, whose going to flashback/save Naruto now? Minato showed up when Naruto lost control of the kyuubi, Kushina showed up when the kyuubi almost took control of Naruto. Any bets Jiraiya shoved some chakra into Naruto's soul for later use, or the SotSP will show up inside Naruto's brain? Just wondering what everyone else thinks, cause you know something like this is bound to happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 07:46 AM   #66
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Hashirama enhanced Yamato will save Naruto from Madara
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 AM   #67
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
That's not even funny. If Naruto fails now... only the Rikudou Sennin's spirit can save him (thanks, emachina!).

P.S. Anyone know what happened to the multi-bijuu fist bump? Was it supposed to do anything to Naruto?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #68
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^Thats not even a joke. Madara said only Hashirama was able to beat him. Yamato enhanced with the sample Tobi has may make Yamato Hashirama level.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #69
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I actually wrote a prediction about this...i enjoyed that one. I always thought without actually seeing Hashi again...since he was already Edo'd... I thought it would be somewhat creative if Kishi could pull it off with upgrading Yamato plus yeah saving the dude.(.talk about comrades in Konoah..they fucking sent everyone including fucking Ramen dude to fetch emo chickling Sasuke.)
It could be a last ditch effort to finally finish Madara off. Kishi is trying to build towards his climax.. I am hoping whatever he does he simply doesn't forget about him. Esp since they know where the hideout is.

@Wolverine
The Bijuu fist bump foreshadowed the reincarnation of the Rikudo Sage within Naruto. Who knows whenever such will take place. Maybe Naruto witnesses a death of a comrade. Giving him an emotional response that may awaken the Rinnegan..Maybe near death.who knows how it will play out.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #70
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
So, whose going to flashback/save Naruto now? Minato showed up when Naruto lost control of the kyuubi, Kushina showed up when the kyuubi almost took control of Naruto. Any bets Jiraiya shoved some chakra into Naruto's soul for later use, or the SotSP will show up inside Naruto's brain? Just wondering what everyone else thinks, cause you know something like this is bound to happen.
Isn't it obvious? Sasuke Rehaxed 3.0 is going the be the Ace in the Hole this time. Only an Uchiha can defeat an Uchiha.

Not to mention the remaining Kages and the entire Ninja army is supposed to be on their way to the battlefield.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #71
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Hashirama boost = Obito growth spurt, Kishi I've done your work for you, try to do it better in the future.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #72
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
WHoa whoa whoa!!! Obito was the one who fought minato as expected, but he cut his hari and no longer had on the zetsu suit so how in the fuck was he fully grown and able to compete with minato??? With the zetsu suit augmenting his physical abilities it was plausible, but without it, it's not... Kishi screwed that up big time...

and what about the mist??? How could obito regrow his hair out after cutting it, then re-cut it again when he joined akatsukai as tobi...

Fuck this is making less and less sense! Would love to see how obito got long hair and then cut it again just to be the tobi of the mist and akatsuki too...

perhaps shisui used a trasnformation jutsu to alter his appearance then used his mind control jutsu to make everyone believe he is who he claimed to be...
I tht you were a changed man, but then I read the Last stmt.. Guess not..

Yahiko was the boss, akatsuki would've never been created had he been alive.. nahato was made dumber though.. Interesting to see how an exhausted kakashi defeats tobi..
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-25-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-25-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #73
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
Kishi sesei such ovious writer........he need to folow his example for naruto part 1........ninja must think beyond normal so must writer for my opinion..........
Wait, wait .... I understood that.

I, dear God, agree. He should go back to his part I writing style.
It was much more entertaining and made sense.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-26-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #74
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
^Thats not even a joke. Madara said only Hashirama was able to beat him. Yamato enhanced with the sample Tobi has may make Yamato Hashirama level.
No.

Yamato is already Hashi enhanced, in case you didn't notice. There aren't many additional enhancements that can be made. Obito is the way he is because he is a Senju+Uchiha hybrid. Also PNJ. Yamato, on the other hand is fodder even with the Hashirama upgrade.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:49 PM   #75
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Obito is able to transport people from this dimension to the Kamui dimension. Then wouldn't Minato be able to come back to this dimension using his reverse summoning, since the concept behind reverse summoning is traveling across two differing dimensions?
No, if what Kakashi said is true then Minato's reverse summoning only goes through one other dimension, one other used by Kamui. Essentially it means he moves through the dimension he would currently be in and the dimension his summoning uses.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote