Fairy Tail 305 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-26-2012, 04:22 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 305

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/305
Enjoy
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 05:40 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fairy Tail 305

Interesting watching Mavis turn this entire battle into a giant chess match. And of course they couldn't just rescue Lucy. Can't wait for next week's chapter. Want to see Gray and Rufus fight.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:41 AM   #3
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the big anticipated fights get started next chapter. Can't wait!
Old 10-26-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Please dpnt tell me that gray will beat rufus by himself

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Of course Gray won't. Lyon will help (probably predicted by Mavis) and Gray will back stab Lyon after Rufus is defeated. Gajeel will fight Sting and Rogue, Laxus against Orga n Jura, Erza against Kagura and Minerva and Juvia against Chelia and Milliana.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

So Natsu has his magic. There's a reason why Mira Jane is with the rescue team. Also sounds like Mavis was one woman you didn't want to cross.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So Fairy Tail is flat out cheating then. Gray vs Rufus huu in all honesty I'd rather see Freed vs Rufus but whatever. Time to man up or shut up Gray show us what you can do!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Simple as that. Let's hope for some good fights. Thinking Laxus gets the overpowered monk. Also, Lucy is in her booby heart shirt - the end is nigh!

EDIT: Gray is going to win due to bullshit.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #9
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Well they both use a form of make/creation magic so technically Gray should be able to at least fight with Rufus. I personally think Freed would have made a better opponent though.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 10-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #10
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well they both use a form of make/creation magic so technically Gray should be able to at least fight with Rufus. I personally think Freed would have made a better opponent though.
I actually agree with the whole Freed part, I dont like how downplayed he is now. He was shown to be really badass in the past and I wouldnt mind seeing him or the others of Laxus bodyguards after the months training ( although not really fussed on Evergreen )

Good chapter though, really liked how Mavis was a tact person.

@ Dragonby I do like that idea of having Gray fight Rufus for a bit to have Lyon come in. Them both beating him and having split the points between them before fighting it out. And your match ups are similar to what I was thinking. But I dont know about one member of FT taking on two members of other guilds, but with some I agree like the Juvia one I think that could happen along with the Laxus and Erza match up. But with Gajeel, now i do like him but I dont know if he could take on the two of them. Although he has been training for the three months before the tournament so not hard to think it could happen.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #11
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

FT are not cheating at all , they were given a day to rest but it is actually to plan things and they are just using help from other FT members to form a strategy to win which is in this case from mavis. :P

Anyways I dont know, i still have the feeling gray will defeat rufus because
1. he was humiliated
2. He will realise it is for FT
3. we havent seen his second origin yet. Natsu was able to defeat two dragaon slayers just like that am pretty sure gray would have been upped to his level.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
FT are not cheating at all , they were given a day to rest but it is actually to plan things and they are just using help from other FT members to form a strategy to win which is in this case from mavis. :P
Mavis is telepathically communicating with the team during the actual competition. That is not only outsider interference but also a guild master taking part in the actual competition. Not one but two rules broken by fairy tail (not to mention the whole Jellal thing). Raven Tail was expelled for doing the exact same thing Fairy Tail is doing now which no matter how you look at it is flat out cheating.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-26-2012 at 03:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #13
Pritha
Chuunin

jellal lost btw , and http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...6/c304/18.html
she already told them the strategy, she is not communicating now... tht is just for our understanding

and if u see the FT's speech u can see they are all in past tense

Last edited by Pritha; 10-26-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #14
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, but Vengeance... she's like... dead. I'm pretty sure the rules are for the living not the friendship powered fueled ghosts.

Which is to say that I don't think it really matters.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
Pritha
Chuunin

ya and even if she is alive i wouldnt say that to be cheating. Its okay to discuss strategy b4 hand and come to the game (which is what one should do as a guild and it only proves how good the guild is), there is no rule against it.
If she helps them now then i will go with ACt's explaination