Naruto 607 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #76
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
No, if what Kakashi said is true then Minato's reverse summoning only goes through one other dimension, one other used by Kamui. Essentially it means he moves through the dimension he would currently be in and the dimension his summoning uses.
Kakashi said that his and Obito's dimension is connected. Not that Kamui is the only alternate dimension in this world. The summoning realms are other such examples.

Old 10-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #77
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Crap, I missed a word. I meant to say that the dimension Minato's reverse summoning is one other than the one used by Kamui. Since he uses that other dimension to teleport around his current dimension, it would result in him just moving around the dimension he was residing in.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (10-26-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #78
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

If you think the real world (A), kamui (B), and FTG (C) dimensions are not connected at all and are independent, then what wolverine says might be correct but what i think is B and C are independent but dependent on A. So basically one can move from A-->B-->A and A-->C-->A but not from B-->C-->B since minato cannot accest the kamui's dimesion from FTG dimension and viceversa
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (10-26-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #79
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hmmmmm i think a posible is for sun eye plan but for izuna uchia........agree with this anyone????
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (10-26-2012), Wolverine (10-26-2012)
Old 10-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #80
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hmmmmm i think a posible is for sun eye plan but for izuna uchia........agree with this anyone????
Sun eye plan you say? Please, tell me more.
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #81
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
A world of "just winners, of just peace, and of just love." My God, it's the entitlement bullshit that's destroying America's youth. It's the same bullshit that strips people of any ambition and motivation and self-respect.
It's not an entitlement issue. For generations after generations, attempts at peace have failed. Rather than continue to accept the cycle, allowing people to continue to suffer, he's decided to do something about it because he possesses that kind of power. Some alternate versions of Superman have been able to achieve world peace through ruling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
I am curious as to how he figured out about controlling the Kyuubi.
Itachi noted that he came across Obito in the Narako Shrine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
That said, is the flashback over? Well, I think that's it. If the author couldn't be bothered to properly explain the background of one of the last villain he has, I can't be bothered to read this tripe anymore. So I'll just come to this section to the fanfiction thread and that's it, so bye bye for all the people who only come to this section and don't check that thread. For everyone else, One Piece section and Spam Zone are looking lovely.

PS: Someone send me a PM if Kishi has a sudden case of decency.
That's a rather big assumption to make. I understand the frustration because those answers haven't been given yet, but if there's one thing Kishi can be trusted to provide, that's backstory. This isn't Lost. There's no fertility statue that gets broke and suddenly women can't successfully give birth on the island anymore among tons of other shit without explanation.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:41 AM   #82
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
Troll?
Special needs case?
Or....genius?

I don't know!
Old 10-26-2012, 06:22 AM   #83
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

D )

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #84
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

who the fuck took down my post.... what a jip!!!!

Oh well... as I was saying... Minato can reverse summon himself from anywhere because he can activate any of his jutsu shiki's at will to reverse summon him... SO obviously obito could not of done anything with his time space transfer other then slow him down momentarily...

anyways, the real argument here is how in the hell obito was able to compete with minato without his zetsu suit to augment his speed, strength and chakra to be able to compete with minato... even though minato was still too much for obito...
Still, everything about obito in that fight suggests he was wearing his zetsu suit because...
: he was adult size despite still being 14 years old
: Had use of his full kamui power...
: Lost a zetsu hand on his left side where only a zetsu suit could have a zetsu hand because his zetsu half is on his right side...

: Is moving very fast to compete with minato's physical speed...
: Has allot of chakra to summon the kyuubi and still spam kamui against minato...

SO everything suggests obito is wearing his zetsu guyver suit, but it shows he clearly is not... He took it off, cut his hair and some how grew almost a foot since he put on the zetsu suit, became super powerful, super fast and learned tons upon tons of new jutsu with the month or two he was training inside madara's tsukuyomi...
I guess kishi screwed up bigtime on obito...

IMO, obito was not supposed to be all past tobi's and the current... I think the producers and whoever his bosses are pressured him into making obito so many different people which is why the timeline and tobi's/obito is are screwed up...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #85
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^i disagree... minato would need to sense the dagger or its seal to reverse summon and once he is inside the kamui i dont think he will be able to sense the seal outside the dimension... its just like how oro said "this is my dimension, no one can ctrl it other than me". Its similar otherwise it would apply to tobi as well.... he can go into FTG's dimension to pick up minato which he cant ...so it applies to minato as well
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #86
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
who the fuck took down my post.... what a jip!!!!

Oh well... as I was saying... Minato can reverse summon himself from anywhere because he can activate any of his jutsu shiki's at will to reverse summon him... SO obviously obito could not of done anything with his time space transfer other then slow him down momentarily...

anyways, the real argument here is how in the hell obito was able to compete with minato without his zetsu suit to augment his speed, strength and chakra to be able to compete with minato... even though minato was still too much for obito...
Still, everything about obito in that fight suggests he was wearing his zetsu suit because...
: he was adult size despite still being 14 years old
: Had use of his full kamui power...
: Lost a zetsu hand on his left side where only a zetsu suit could have a zetsu hand because his zetsu half is on his right side...

: Is moving very fast to compete with minato's physical speed...
: Has allot of chakra to summon the kyuubi and still spam kamui against minato...

SO everything suggests obito is wearing his zetsu guyver suit, but it shows he clearly is not... He took it off, cut his hair and some how grew almost a foot since he put on the zetsu suit, became super powerful, super fast and learned tons upon tons of new jutsu with the month or two he was training inside madara's tsukuyomi...
I guess kishi screwed up bigtime on obito...

IMO, obito was not supposed to be all past tobi's and the current... I think the producers and whoever his bosses are pressured him into making obito so many different people which is why the timeline and tobi's/obito is are screwed up...
Could it be as simple as he is either...

A. Wearing a different zetsu suit, That doesnt cover his head or...

B. It is a zetsu clone of him fighting Minato?

Remember...

"you can wear US..."

And

"let me fight for you..."

Which implies that any Zetsu type product can be "worn" and that Zetsu copies know how to fight.(as we have seen during the War).

Can either of A or B, be an explanation of his height at the time and why his left hand was able to be lost and regrown?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #87
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

White Zetsu isn't meant for fighting. The fight with Minato took place long before the white Zetsu army was given a boost.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #88
Clone_Sage
Genin

Clone_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Could it be as simple as he is either...

A. Wearing a different zetsu suit, That doesnt cover his head
This is what I was thinking
Old 10-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #89
Aman Shahur
Genin

how much the posbility that kyubi is brother for akamuru??? it is for my thought proces that this could hapen........thoughts for this predict!??!?!
Old 10-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #90
Aman Shahur
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wonka View Post
Sun eye plan you say? Please, tell me more.
sun eye plan create by uchia madara brother izuna to spred a peace and love for ninja world! inside sun his hiden eye that izuna awoke for his deathbead, this is call the "sharinnigan!" this is ultimate eye jusu which use explosion and change the dark moon thought proces of human to light and peaceful thought! this is just theory i spend lot of time reserched.................