Fairy Tail 305 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Fairy Tail 305

Looks to me like she's directly communicating with the rest of the team. If not then who the fuck is she talking to when saying "Everyone Spread out!!! Move to your next destination!!!"

Like I said Fairy Tail is cheating. Also about Jellal it doesn't matter if he lost point is he shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the first place. Again that was also cheating.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-26-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Looks to me like she's directly communicating with the rest of the team. If not then who the fuck is she talking to when saying "Everyone Spread out!!! Move to your next destination!!!"

Like I said Fairy Tail is cheating. Also about Jellal it doesn't matter if he lost point is he shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the first place. Again that was also cheating.
Fairy Tail isn't cheating. Both Gray and Erza spoke of Mavis predicting their encounters in the past tense. She told them the plan before the battle and is relaying it to the guild in the crowd so they understand just what the team was doing to begin with.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #18
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

No, you aren't getting it. My point is cheating doesn't matter in this manga. They have a ghost master who saved them all from utter destruction that no one else can see. Who gives a shit anymore?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-26-2012), Pritha (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Fairy Tail isn't cheating. Both Gray and Erza spoke of Mavis predicting their encounters in the past tense. She told them the plan before the battle and is relaying it to the guild in the crowd so they understand just what the team was doing to begin with.
She's telling everyone in the crowd to move out to the next destination? Where is everyone in the crowd going to move exactly? That makes sense why exactly? That wasn't an explanation but a direct order.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 10-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #20
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^dude ... its like natsu shouting " gray , look above" in the first round... if u call tht cheating then every1 is fuckin cheating
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The bar was set pretty low after the natsu vs 2 DF dragon slayers, let's see if Hiro can show us something mildly decent for once.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #22
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Yeah watch as this thing unfolds you'll see it more when it comes to Jura. Fact is she said move out & they did. They were basically standing still awaiting her go order. How is that hard to understand?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #23
Pritha
Chuunin

Yes tht is true. And she shouted out correct? Then y did they wait when the order for strt is given. Manga didn't show the first shouting out "wait" . Which means it was already discussed . How is tht not possible for u to understand?
Old 10-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #24
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
She's telling everyone in the crowd to move out to the next destination? Where is everyone in the crowd going to move exactly? That makes sense why exactly? That wasn't an explanation but a direct order.
She wasn't telling the crowd to move. She was voicing the strategy. "Now, everyone move out!" was her talking the steps out loud. I do that, sometimes. She admitted in the previous chapter they went over a lot of different strategies for this battle based on her observations. Now she's telling the rest of the guild the strategy she decided was best for winning.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #25
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:

Maybe she's just talking aloud for the same reasons millions of people yell at their TV's when they watch a sports game. Logically speaking, yelling at the TV when a football player fumbles the ball or the referee makes a bad call has ZERO influence on the game being played, but it does make the viewer feel better.

Also the author is obviously doing it as a means to explain to the reader what's happening.

Quote:
Also about Jellal it doesn't matter if he lost point is he shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the first place. Again that was also cheating.
Yep, I agree with this. Having non-guild members competing is total BS. Especially a fairly powerful guy like Jellal. In sports that's called bringing in a "ringer". When I played football in high school, we played a team that cheated like that. We were in the playoffs and the opposing team (the Mount Olive, Pirates) brought in a couple of college players to play for them, and were discovered when one of their helmets got knocked off and everybody was like "Da' fuck is that guy?" We still beat them though, so it's not big deal for us, but the league went back and stripped them of every victory they (legitimately) had that season, and suspended the team for the entire next season also.

So long story short Fairy Tail should be kicked out of this competition if caught at the very least and probably disbanded considering the Magic Counsel was very close to doing it in the past. FT should be outright ashamed of themselves for even letting Jellal compete in the first place. They ought to have enough self respect to let their own members do the fighting (and get development) instead of relying on some outsider. This is one of the reasons I'm quickly losing interest in this manga.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #26
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with pritha. Its more like explaining. besides, i didnt hear about rule which forbades ghost help;] and about master help. well i think its more about current master not past- i mean if macao were stong he could participate.
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #27
Pritha
Chuunin

Again ppl are not looking at the bigger pic. Jellal came there for a different reason. He did not come there to win or anything. It was unlucky he got picked randomly. He was not asked to participate. If u see even when the match is going on he was out there looking for zeref. I know its wrong to bring in outside players but the reason for letting him join is obviously more imp coz of his mission. I am pretty sure master would not hav allowed him otherwise. He even apologies to the first
Old 10-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Again ppl are not looking at the bigger pic. Jellal came there for a different reason. He did not come there to win or anything. It was unlucky he got picked randomly. He was not asked to participate. If u see even when the match is going on he was out there looking for zeref. I know its wrong to bring in outside players but the reason for letting him join is obviously more imp coz of his mission. I am pretty sure master would not hav allowed him otherwise. He even apologies to the first
He could have just as easily went in as Mystogun & not be on any fairy tail team rooster for the actual competition. Stop trying to justify cheating.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #29
Pritha
Chuunin

He can't. It will be suspicious if a s-class member is there and not participating. I am obviously trying to justify coz u r doing the same
Old 10-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #30
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
He can't. It will be suspicious if a s-class member is there and not participating. I am obviously trying to justify coz u r doing the same
I'm not justifying anything. I'm pointing out that they cheated. You're the one trying to justify it. Also why would it look suspicious? Little is known about Mystgun to begin with since he kept his presence hidden pretty much all the time. He'd be there to support his team from the sidelines. An explanation if one was ever needed could be simply that he didn't want to reveal his powers publicly which would make sense based on Mystgun's actual persona. Him taking part in the competition is what is actually OOC. Also Freed didn't take part at all yet he's pretty much on par with everyone who's been involved. What's his excuse?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-26-2012 at 08:23 PM.