Fairy Tail 305 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #31
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough
Re: Fairy Tail 305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I'm not justifying anything. I'm pointing out that they cheated. You're the one trying to justify it. Also why would it look suspicious little is known about Mystgun to begin with since he kept his presence hidden pretty much all the time. He'd be there to support his team from the sidelines. An explanation if one was ever needed could be simply that he didn't want to reveal his powers publicly which would make sense based on Mystgun's actual persona. Him taking part in the competition is what is actually OOC. Also Freed didn't take part at all yet he's pretty much on par with everyone who's been involved. What's his excuse?
He's sleepy?

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-26-2012)

Old 10-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #32
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Actually using Mavis to come up with a strategy isn't necessarily cheating. Blue Pegasus used Hibiki to come up with a strategy, Sabertooth used Rufus. Even though Mavis is dead and not competing. Their is no rule saying you can't listen to crowd
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Actually using Mavis to come up with a strategy isn't necessarily cheating. Blue Pegasus used Hibiki to come up with a strategy, Sabertooth used Rufus. Even though Mavis is dead and not competing. Their is no rule saying you can't listen to crowd
Hibiki & Rufus are active participants in the competition while Mavis is not. Your point is moot to say the least.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #34
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
Again ppl are not looking at the bigger pic. Jellal came there for a different reason. He did not come there to win or anything. It was unlucky he got picked randomly. He was not asked to participate. If u see even when the match is going on he was out there looking for zeref. I know its wrong to bring in outside players but the reason for letting him join is obviously more imp coz of his mission. I am pretty sure master would not hav allowed him otherwise. He even apologies to the first
You know, if Jellal was really serious about looking for zeref, then he'd be in a much better position to do so by NOT competing in the tournament. He could just sit in the crowd and observe the audience for anything suspicious without the distractions of actually having to fend off opponents.

Secondly, Mystogan was the type of person that was a enigma to his own guild for the longest time. He even put his own guild mates to sleep so they wouldn't see his face. Now all of a sudden he's appearing in front of thousands of people, and putting himself in a position where his identity could easily be exposed. Way OOC!!!

Also, what do you think would happen if his mask got knocked off? He'd be done for sure AND FT was have to explain what he's doing there. It's not like he secretly infiltrated their ranks or anything. He showed up with them in open public. He's considered a dark mage right now, and anybody affiliated with him would be automatically considered accomplishes. How can a person that claims to care about Ezra, put her and her guild in jeopardy like that.

You think with all the crazy ass memory magic type techniques out there that somebody might have a lie detector ability. If so FT would be so screwed....don't drop the soap gaizs!

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-26-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #35
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Yup i agree veng, i am justifying. Look what happened even after he was introduced as mystogen, he got caught but there was a reason to it. That official had spied over FT. If not he could have got caught even earlier by the kingdom themselves They did not suspect anything because he came in as a FT member, yes i agree he shudnt have participated(yup i agree they cheated only here) but at present it never mattered because it was never forced on him to compete. They might have even not let him compete at all, they just got unlucky when he was picked.

And with mavis case come one, havent anyone seen any sports at all. They are called "coaches" who analyse and tell the players what to do. Thats exactly what mavis "DID" and more imp in the past tense. she never helped them during the match. and as i pointed out her shout was just like natsu's when he warned gray abt danger up ahead

The thing is veng, u said that they cheated all the way tht was blatantly wrong
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:35 PM   #36
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Cheating is gaining an unfair advantage. Only cheats FT used was use Jellal as Mystogan and Cana use Fairy Glitter. Mavis using a strategy to help FT is not cheating
Old 10-26-2012, 11:46 PM   #37
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
And with mavis case come one, havent anyone seen any sports at all. They are called "coaches" who analyse and tell the players what to do. Thats exactly what mavis "DID" and more imp in the past tense. she never helped them during the match. and as i pointed out her shout was just like natsu's when he warned gray abt danger up ahead

The thing is veng, u said that they cheated all the way tht was blatantly wrong
But they did cheat. Mavis gave an order while the competition was already in progress & the members within the competition clearly responded (verbally I mite add) to that order. Re-read the manga they were waiting for her que to move which means she was actively helping them during the actual competition & not just before. No other guild master there seems to be barking orders at their squad with a birds eye view of the entire arena. Simply put they aren't doing it because it isn't allowed. Meaning it's cheating.

Give it two weeks (assuming they stay on the competition) tops & you'll see her continue to bark orders to "alter strategy".

PS: This isn't a football game its a magic competition to showcase the ability of each guilds Mages. It isn't designed to showcase the guild masters intellect or strength since they aren't allowed to compete in the first place.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-26-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #38
Pritha
Chuunin

i will agree with u if she starts barking order again but till then its just shouts from the crowd... even 6th master was shouting at them "go and kill them" etc, etc .... what u mean is if they had responded to the cry of their guild mates it means cheating? and i had already posted the link where mavis says she had already given them the plan , there is no rule where they cant discuss strategy before entering the arena and in the very first case it was makarov who selected the team , does that mean "he gave an order" and so they cheated.
you are basing this on the only time when mavis says "go" they went but i think it was just for us and even if she had shouted it was well within the rules, otherwise they would have been disqualified for making contact with makarov when gray asks "if the condn applies to the first team as well" (the one about whoever wins can boss the loser team for a month)
Old 10-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #39
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Vengeance you just contradicted your own statement. Lamia Scale sent Jura and Lyon as it was only way for them to become no.1 guild. Is that cheating? Unless Mavis gives them some uber power so that they can win they are not cheating
Old 10-27-2012, 12:41 AM   #40
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Vengeance you just contradicted your own statement. Lamia Scale sent Jura and Lyon as it was only way for them to become no.1 guild. Is that cheating? Unless Mavis gives them some uber power so that they can win they are not cheating
How am I contradicting myself at all? Nether of them are a guild master now are they? Jura & Lyon ARE MEMBERS OF LAMIA SCALE WHILE JELLEL IS A WANTED CRIMINAL! Huge fucking difference dude.

Mavis is giving them orders while the competition is in progress that is what I'm saying is cheating.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-27-2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #41
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Ok let me explain this as to why Mavis giving orders while the competition is in progress is wrong.

1. Unfair advantage seeing as she has a clear vantage point over the surrounding area. Think of it like this. I'm your tooter & help you to study. I then give you an ear piece so I can give you the answers to the test while you're actually taking it. This is called CHEATING.

2. Guild leaders are not allowed to take part in the competition. Raven Tail was expelled for this very reason. If Mavis is giving them orders then she's taking part in the competition.

3. This is a competition to gage the skill of each guilds best mages not the skill of their guild master. It is also a way for potential future clients to see what exactly they're spending their money on when they hire a guild for a specific job. The best possible teams sent into the finals would ideally be sent on a high ranking S-Class mission. The final competition or event is designed to see how they handle a high stress situation against powerful foes. Ideally in this hypothetical S-Class mission the guild master WOULD NOT be taking part in the mission itself. Therefore Mavis's interaction within said event wouldn't be there in an actual mission. Meaning the final results of this event would be inaccurate assessment of each guilds abilities.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-27-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:55 AM   #42
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Mavis is NOT giving them orders. The things she says are in the future tense (Juvia will do this, Erza will do that, Gajeel will beat this enemy) or the team members say that their fights were predicted by her (Erza and Gray both said something along the lines of "this is just as First said") and speak of those events in the past tense. Also, the entire time she's speaking, she isn't even talking to the individuals in the team. Not once did she say "Laxus, you will go here" or "Gajeel, you will beat them".

The only thing in this entire chapter was when she yelled out "move". That is akin to a football fan screaming at their tv for a guy to be tackled.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-27-2012)
Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #43
Pritha
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ok let me explain this as to why Mavis giving orders while the competition is in progress is wrong.

1. Unfair advantage seeing as she has a clear vantage point over the surrounding area. Think of it like this. I'm your tooter & help you to study. I then give you an ear piece so I can give you the answers to the test while you're actually taking it. This is called CHEATING.
same case, u have a tutor. she says she is going to ask me questions from so and so chapter and then she helps me to study them really hard before the exam. then i write the exam and pass. does that mean i cheated?
Cheating occurs if i am using her help during the exam and once again mavis is not helping them in the present.

If what you say is correct and she does help them later in the series i accept defeat but currently she is not helping them, or voicing here opinion to them or giving them any details or the paths or the way to fight. she did that already during the one day they had to take rest. that is not cheating

and she shouting out "move out" is more like a commentry version for us just like how the commentator say lets start and players kick off. or does that mean they are cheating too by listening to the commentator?

Last edited by Pritha; 10-27-2012 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #44
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The only thing in this entire chapter was when she yelled out "move". That is akin to a football fan screaming at their tv for a guy to be tackled.
Yet the actual football team doesn't respond to the screaming fan by saying ROGER! Like I've been saying they waited for the go signal or Mavis's order to go. Mavis talked to them & they freaking responded how is that hard to understand?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #45
Pritha
Chuunin

again thats what i am also trying to say... remember when gray asked master whether it is true that the winning team can have their way with the losing team and master agreed to it which indirectly gave them the encouragement to fight even harder. If taking advice from a master is illegal they should have been banned right away since gray was asking thro the lacrima. but they werent.
It means if your master is shouting and u respond to it , it doesnt count as being helped. It only counts if master himself uses his magic to help them. which is not happening anywhere here. and most importantly you are basing this merely because the teams responded to mavis.
Let me tell u this, i think since they were already told the strategy they already knew when to move out. And the way Hiro is explaining to us is via mavis. Even after that gray and erza talks in past tense. If she was helping them then u wud have seen the first saying to gray "look up ahead, rufus is there, kick is butt" but no u see gray saing she had already predicted it. IN THE PAST TENSE