Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 84 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #1246
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
As for N360, J_H, Jericho: Very much wanting to read from your guy's stories. They've been missed. Although Jericho has been coming strong on his predictions though.
**Sorry for the double post. My first in a couple weeks.
Mine's still going to be awhile.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #1247
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Yay, new fiction by Vishnu. Now I have to make room for reading it, been very busy lately, but will give it a go.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-23-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #1248
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The next chapter is up. I'm waiting reviews from you guys!

Chapter three: Paris in flames.

The scene shows the George V hotel. The Imperial apartament. Arinasa is sitting on a couch. In front of her Claude, with a man of legend. Leonardo...

Arinasa surprised: Leonardo...da Vinci? That Leonardo?
Leonardo: At your service signora...
Claude: Leonardo how are you my friend?
Leonardo: I'm good Claude. A bit old but good. What happend with you? Where have you been in the past 200 years? I haven't seen you at all. Everyone was curious what happend to you. Me, Nicholas, Isaac,Charles...we were all curious about what happend with you.
Claude: Well, Leonardo, i'm fine my friend. I'm actually fine. I am preparing everything for the prophecy.*
Leonardo: So...the Kingdom of gods shall fall.
Claude: Exactly.*
Leonardo with his voice filled with fear: And...what about...him?
Claude: I know nothing about his whereabouts or his current state. The rumors are that he went away. Far away. But he will return. He must confront me.
Leonardo: And...what's the plan, so far?
Claude: We shall spend a couple of days, here...in Paris. After that we will head towards Bordeaux, at my castle. Harry and Amadeus are already there. They prepared everything.
Leonardo: I talked yesterday with Harry and Amadeus. I called them here. Now...it's good that you're in Paris too. We need some help, Claude.
Claude: I imagine. What happend?
Leonardo: Henry went missing. I fear the worst...
Claude smiles: Henry is an one man army. I doubt that anything happend to him.
Leonardo whispering: There...are rumors...Claude. The streets of Paris are filled with rumors. Of course for those who have ears to hear.
Claude with a serious face: What kind of rumors?
Leonardo: I heard that Grigori and Sigmund are here. That they have comed to Paris. Why...nobody knows. Only one thing is certain...two days after the rumors came up, Henry disappeared.
Claude: Hmm...i will check it out. Grigori and Sigmund heh...
Leonardo: They could be real trouble.
Arinasa barges: Wait!!! Both of you!!! I'm lost! Please explain to me, who are these people that you are talking about?!? Who are Nicholas, Isaac, Charles, Grigori, Sigmund, Henry and so on!?!*
Leonardo with a serious voice: Well let me start explaining you something. Can i do it Claude?
Claude: Be my guest.
Leonardo: Listen young Arinasa and pay attention. When a human being, reaches the peak of his area of expertize, like i did with my inventions, he is offered a choice. Gain imortality...serve the Gods. The people that we are talking about are: Nicholas Flamel who obtained the Philosopher's Stone, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Harry Houdini, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Henry Tudor, commonly known as Henry the VIII. These guys are Claude's allied. Grigori and Sigmund are our enemies. Grigori Rasputin, and Sigmund Freud. They are a dangerous duo.*
Arinasa shocked makes a couple of steps back.
Arinasa: I don't belive this...i cannot accept this...it's too much...too much...too much...
Claude goes near her and grabs the woman's hand.
Claude with a comforting smile: Relax love. It will all be OK. As long as i am here, *no harm will come to you. Now...go to sleep. Tomorrow, we will talk a walk around Paris.
Arinasa: I don't want to sleep alone!!! I am...
Leonardo: I will go home, Claude. We will talk tomorrow.
Claude: Good call Leonardo. See you tomorrow.
Leonardo opens the door and leaves the apartament,leaving Claude and Arinasa alone. Claude waves his hand towards her and he enters the master bedroom. A giant baldaquin awaits her. Near the bed, a sophisticated armchair is. Claude pours a glass of red wine for himself, he sits in the armchair and lights a cigarette, as Arinasa gets into the bed.
Arinasa: What are you doing?
Claude: Smoking. Drinking wine.*
Arinasa: Don't you need to sleep?
Claude smiles with sadness: No...not tonight. I have many thoughts on my mind. I will just watch over you.*
Arinasa: Claude...can i ask you something?
Claude: Anything you want, love.
Arinasa: Tell me...about yourself. About your world. More...
Claude: Fine. I will tell you. What would you like to hear first?
Arinasa: About you...
Claude: I comed in this world more than 10.000 years ago. At first i was just a naive child. But soon, i learned the cruelties of the world. Pretty soon i rose into the ranks of our order of supernatural beings. I became their leader. I even build a city for us, the gods, to live in...the Celest City...ah...if you could just see it...a beauty...a city made of skyscrappers, that has a giant tower in it's middle. The city also has large defence walls and it's standing on a circular platform. It was my masterpiece. But soon conflict and hatred was born inside the city. I was forced to leave. I came to the humans and i went into the shadows for a long time. I met a lot of wonderful people during my life. I helped the mankind during it's darkest hours. Now...the final battle is coming. Soon we shall be at war with forces unseen before. We have to be ready.*
Arinasa: And now...what are you? For this world?
Claude: Now...i am your protector and your teacher.*
Arinasa: Do you have ranks in this world of yours?
Claude: Of course. Let me explain you: *the foot soldiers are called the Aerhis. Their only ability is imortality. The next class, of those with some minore powers are the Duodenae. They can manipulate small aspects of the elemental power, usually. The next one in line is the Eären class. An Eären can manipulate the nature elements: wind, fire, water, lightning and earth. At some extent, an Eären can defeat anyone. And the last class...the most powerful class...is the Beyonder rank. Only a handful of gods are Beyonders. Most of them remained in the human history...Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Moses, Amaterasu, Osiris . Six well known figures. Their power cannot be matched by anyone. Their short travels to Earth gave birth to religions.*
Arinasa: So...you're a god...what rank?
Claude smiling: Exactly. I'm an...Eären.
Arinasa: And how...how on Earth could i do what the Prophecy says?
Claude: Simply. I will train you.
Arinasa: Train me?
Claude: You will see. Now go to sleep.*
Arinasa turns with her back at Claude and closes her eyes. But before going to sleep...
Arinasa: You know...you're different than i used to think.
Claude: What do you mean?
Arinasa: I mean that i used to think that you're carefree, lazy, funny and not to reliable.
Claude: And now?
Arinasa: Now...i got to see the real you. You're serious...powerful, calm, reliable...even your manners have changend. The way you talk, walk and look. It scares me. But it also conforts me...anyway...i miss the funny side of you...
Claude is shown with his face almost covered by shadows. His eyes are widen by surprise.
Arinasa: Good night...Claude...
Claude: Good night...sweet dreams...
As Arinasa goes to sleep, Claude lights another cigarette. The moon is seen on the window. It's full moon. It's light, envelops Claude. His face is serious, focused...as he is getting ready for war.
Claude whispering: Where are you...brother....

The scene shows the apartament. It's morning. Arinasa slowly wakes up. As she opens her eyes, in front of her is waiting the breakfast. Pain au raisin with jam ,brioche and a coffee.

Arinasa: What is this?!?
Claude appears in the door. He is wearing a dark blue slim fit suit with a white shirt opened at two buttons, and brown elegant shoes. At his hand he wears a platinum Rolex Cellini.*
Arinasa: Wow...you're very elegant...
Claude: Thank you. Now, eat. After you're done, we are going for a walk.
Arinasa: Wait...what should i wear?!? I have no clothes. Just the ones that i came with yesterday.
Claude laughs: I wouldn't worry about that. Do you see that door?
He points at a room that was not explored yet by Arinasa.
Claude: After you eat, go inside there and you'll find everything you need.

The scene shows Arinasa. She got to eat, took a shower and made her hair. She walks towards the room pointed by Claude and opens the door. The expression on her face says everything. She is stunned. A giant room filled with dresses, shoes, bags, clothes and everything that a girl could dream off. Soon she leaves the room wearing a red dress, with crèm high heels. Claude is waiting for her and he is amused.

Arinasa: How did you do that?!?
Claude: Do what?
Arinasa: All those clothes!*
Claude laughs: Did you thought that i would leave you wearing the same clothes? We're in Paris, love. Now let's go.

The scene shows both of them walking on the Champs-Elysee avenue. Claude is smoking.

Arinasa: It's a beautiful city.
Claude: Have you visited the Eiffel Tower?
Arinasa: No...
Claude: Well then...shall we?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (10-30-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #1249
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The scene shows the top of the Eiffel tower. Arinasa is scouting the whole city, while Claude is looking at her.

Claude: Do you like it?
Arinasa: I love it!
Claude smiles.
Suddenly another man comes near them. A man wearing an English style suit, with a big grey beard, bald and piercing blue eyes.
Claude's state shifts and a superior smile appears on his face.
Claude: Well, well. I heard the rumors and now i get to see the man.
Arinasa turns around and makes a couple of steps back. She can feel the negative energies floating in the air.*
Man: Hello Vishnu.
Claude: I preffer Claude these days, Sigmund.
Sigmund: Of course you do. Tell me, Claude...are you going to be a problem?
Claude smiling: Why? Do you intend to make me your problem, Sigmund?
Sigmund: The girl will die. You cannot protect her from us forever.
Claude: Sigmund Freud. You really are an idiot. Do you think that you can overcome me?*
Sigmund smiles watching how the turists from the tower left, leaving them alone. He slowly takes an old pistol from his jacket.
Freud: Radium bullets. The only metal that can hurt gods. Do you want to test my aim, Claude?
Claude: Do you want to test my patience, Sigmund? Let's not make a scene here, and act like primitive humans. We are gentleman, we should be civilized.
Freud: Give me the girl...otherwise i will put a bullet in your head.
Claude: Does Grigori know that you're here?
Freud: Yes he does.
Claude: Meaning that your plan is different.
Freud: How so?
Claude smiles: Both you and Grigori are aware that you cannot take me down. The fact that you came here alone, equipped with a Radium bullet pistol, has to make me belive that you're actually here to kill me. We both know that I will break your neck the moment that the bullet is fired. And you cannot stop me. And so, one would ask himself why are you actually here. Because obviously you know that you don't stand a chance against me. Also, if you would have wanted to kill me, you would have shot now, when there are no turists here. Thus, by letting me explain the situation, you are actually stalling time. Why? To wait for the turists to get back, up here. You can take the shot when they are here, knowing that i will not kill you with people around us. So my only options would be to take the bullet or to grab Arinasa and make a dive. Jump down. So, obviously i would chose to take her and jump from the top of the Eiffel Tower. But you already know that...and most likely, down there, Grigori is setting a trap for me.*
Freud: Interesting. It seems that you've figured this out.
Claude: Put the gun down Sigmund. I will not attack you either. *Stop this. You are aware that you'll never be able to reach your target. So why do you still bother?
Freud looks at Claude and smiles. He slowly moves his finger on the trigger and just before he manages to fire the bullet Claude appears right in front of him and grabs his hand.
Claude: Don't be stupid.
Freud drops the gun and makes a couple of steps back.
Freud: We shall kill her Vishnu! You hear me?!? She is dead!
Claude smiles menacing: Trust me on this one...i will burn down the world before you manage to kill her! Got it?
Freud turns around and walks away, with Claude keeping his eyes on him.
Arinasa: What was this?!?
Claude: Sigmund Freud. One of our enemies. He is not much of a threat, but this place is too public. Otherwise...
Arinasa with a low voice: You would have killed him...

The scene it's switched. It shows Claude and Arinasa entering*Alain Ducasse’ restaurant in Paris’ Plaza Athenee hotel. Claude heads for a table filled with people. As he gets closer everyone gets up from their seats and make a small reverence in front of him.*

Claude: Everyone...meet Arinasa. Arinasa meet Sir Isaac Newton, Nicholas Flamel, Charles Darwin, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Harry Houdini. You already know Leonardo.
Claude sits down, right in the middle, with Arinasa next to him. He adopts a serious expression.
Claude: So, gentlemen...we have to talk.*
Houdini: We have two issues to talk about. First and the most urgent...Henry's disappearence. Did anyone got anything in their search?
Mozart: I haven't been able to find a single hint about his whereabouts. I'm sorry.
Leonardo: The problem is that Grigori and Sigmund are also here, in Paris. Their aim is unknown.
Claude: I had a meeting with Sigmund on the top of the Eiffel Tower today.*
Flamel: Is he still alive?
Claude smiles: Unfortunately, i let him walk away. He had a gun with radium bullets. He was there to kill me and Arinasa. She is their target.
Newton: But why would Freud come out in the open like this?
Darwin: Probably it was a trap. I'm sure that Grigori was also lurking around.
Leonardo: Do you think that they kidnapped Henry?
Mozart: Anything is possible. Probably they already killed him.
Houdini: Unlikely. If they would have killed him, they would let us know somehow.*
Darwin: Exactly. Something like :" here, we got your man. You're not untouchable! " .
Leonardo: So we have a real problem here. What should we do?
Claude: I will also search for Henry.*
Darwin: That should help. Now...about the girl.
Leonardo: Claude already encountered Asclose and Arthur. He saved her from them.
Mozart: The Celest City sent Arthur...
Claude: It's a good thing that they didn't sent another assassin. One that could not care about destroying a city.
Houdini: What shall you do?
Claude: Well, the "shield" , Max is already with Robert. Arinasa is with me.*
Newton: Max cannot be reached while he is under Robert's protection.
Flamel: What about you Claude...can you protect Arinasa?
Claude smiles: Can i?
Flamel: You know what i mean. Can you put everything aside and do what you need to do?
Claude: What are you trying to say, Nicholas? That i'm unable to control myself?
Flamel: I find the situation...disturbing. That's why i asked you this. Afterall she is...
Claude: I don't want to hear anything about this, Nicholas. Subject closed.
Suddenly Darwin let's out a surprised sound.
Darwin: Oh!
Claude turns and watches the three men that just entered the restaurant. He gets up and greets them.
Claude: Grigori...Sigmund...
Grigori Rasputin is a tall man in his forty's with a long black beard and bald head. His eyes are black.*
Rasputin: Vishnu. What a surprise.
Claude: I preffer Claude these days, Grigori.
Rasputin: Of course. Now...let me introduce you to my friend.*
Grigori Rasputin points at a man dressed entirely in red. Even his eyes are red. Only his hair is black.
Claude's eyes are shown. A moment of shock passes through them.
Unknown man: Oh, but we already know eachother. Don't we?
Claude: Of course. Hello, Yama.
Yama: Vishnu...how are you?
Claude: Heh...let me ask you something Yama: did the Celestials sent you?*
Yama smirks: What do you think?*
Claude: All right. I have a favour to ask you...let's not do this in Paris. It's a beautiful city. We don't need to destroy it.
Suddenly Yama gets very close to Claude's ear and whispers.
Yama: I will do this wherever i want. I shall have that girl's blood. Are we clear Vishnu? And you won't be able to stop me!
Claude smiles menacing: I'm sorry Yama Dharma...but...if i will have to stop you...i will burn down the entire France in order to save her. Are we clear enough?
Arinasa looks shocked at Leonardo.
Arinasa: I don't get it! Those are the enemies! Why are they so polite with eachother?!?
Leonardo with a tensed look on his face: You don't get it...first they are gentlemen not mindless brutes. Also, prepare yourself!
Arinasa: For what!?!
Darwin as he slowly takes out a pistol: For running. This restaurant and probably the whole Paris will became a battlefield in a couple of moments.*
Flamel as he puts on a pair of white gloves with pentagrams on them: Paris will burn tonight.*
Leonardo: Arinasa, the man in red is Yama Dharma. He is an Eären just like Claude. And they are about to cross swords.*
Flamel: I will handle Rasputin.
Darwin: And i will take on Sigmund. The rest of you, evacuate the girl. Take her to safety.
Houdini: We shall head towards Venice. You will find us in the Palazzo Ducale. Bordeaux is no longer an option.
Newton: Then, Charles and Nicholas will support Claude. Harry and Leonardo will take Arinasa to Venice. Me and Amadeus will head for Barcelona. We shall prepare a secondary base there. In the meantime, i will give a call to Robert. He will strenghten the defences for the other boy, Max. If you do not come to Venice or Barcelona in two days...
Darwin: We are dead. And you will have to do whatever it takes to prepare Arinasa.
Mozart: Without Vishnu's aid, the war is pretty much lost.
Leonardo: There is always hope! Now prepare yourselves!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #1250
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Claude facing Yama.

Claude: So...it seems that there is no other way.
Yama: Indeed. I have orders, Vishnu. I have to kill you, and the girl.
Claude: Then it means that Paris is lost...such a shame...i really liked this city.
Suddenly the whole air vibrates in the restaurant. The panel shows Claude. Small electrical surges are running accros his body. The look in his eyes is very intense. Immediatly behind him, Darwin and Flamel appear.
Rasputin: Nicholas Flamel. The Alchemist.*
Flamel: Grigori Rasputin. The Anarchist.*
Rasputin: You are my enemy? Are you sure that you can handle me?
Flamel smiles: Well, we shall see.
Freud appears next to Rasputin.
Freud: Well he is not alone!
Darwin is heard: Neither is Nicholas. So...shall we gentlemen?
Claude: Leonardo. You know what to do, right?
Leonardo: Don't worry Claude. She will be safe.
Claude as he is smiling menacing: Good. Now...Yama...let's do this!
At the same moment that Claude said the words, Houdini places his hands on Arinasa and Leonardo and they vanish from the restaurant. Newton makes a sign in the air and him and Mozart also vanish. Just as the duo got away, the whole restaurant explodes.*

The scene shows Claude and Yama. The restaurant just exploded around them when they both released their energies. Yama creates out of nothingness a red energy sword, while Claude reveals his blade.

Yama jumps near Claude and tries to slash him. Claude simply parries the attack, while Yama gets on guard. Claude tries to impale his enemy, but Yama dodges, and raises his hand above's Claude's head, attempting a beheading. Claude crouches, and evades the attack.*
Yama: Clearly, i cannot get you in sword fighting.
Suddenly Yama points two fingers at the sky.
Yama: *Ignis!
From the sky suddenly a giant meteorite is shown descending towards the earth. Claude opens his eyes shocked as he claps his hands together!

The panel shows Leonardo and Houdini holding Arinasa. They are standing on an empty field, located at the outskirts of Paris.*

Arinasa: What about Claude?
Leonardo: He is fighting Yama Dharma. One of the best Assassins that our enemies have. Frankly, if he wasn't there with us, we would be all dead. Yama is not known for his kindness.
Harry: Do you think that Charles and Nicholas will be ok?
Leonardo: They are capable to handle Rasputin and Freud. Charles is an elite marksman and Nicholas...well we both know what Nicholas can do.
Houdini: You're right. Well, let's go. We must head towards Venice.*
Suddenly the three people turn around and watch in horror as a giant meteor descends towards the center of Paris.
Houdini shocked: What the...
Leonardo: Dio mio...
The scene gets more terrifying as a giant lightning strikes the meteor, moments before the impact. The explosion is amazing. Houdini jumps in front of Leonardo and Arinasa.
Houdini tries to project a glass shield but he fails.
Houdini: Dammit! The blast will kill us! I cannot protect us against something like that!
Leonardo shouts: Harry get us out of here!
Houdini: There is no time!!!
Just as the blast is coming near to them, Arinasa places her palms in front of her. And suddenly a blue aura comes out of her fingers. The blue energy, envelops the three people in a dense sphere. The blast hits the sphere at full force! After the dust and smoke clears up, the scene shows that the three people are unscathed.
Leonardo shocked: Arinasa...what did you do?!?
Arinasa surprised: I don't know...it just..felt...
Houdini smiles: Natural. Right?
Arinasa: Exactly!
Leonardo: Claude was right. She is the one! She protected us from the blast, Harry. That was a soul shield.*
Arinasa: A soul shield?
Leonardo: In moments of terror, humans that posses extraordinary abilities, can project a tiny fragment of their soul outside their body in order to protect them. That's what you just did.
Arinasa: But how?!?
Leonardo: I don't know...we shall ask Claude.
Harry calls Leonardo with a scared voice: Leonardo...look at the city...
Leonardo and Arinasa turn around and look at the city of Paris. One of the most beautiful cities in the world. Is burning. The entire city...
Harry: Paris...is burning...
Leonardo as he places his hand on Arinasa's shoulder: Let's get out of here...

Venice. Two days later. Palazzo Ducale.

Arinasa is shown sitting at a grand table with Leonardo and Houdini.

Leonardo: I just heard from Isaac and Amadeus. They are fine.*
Houdini: And yet, we haven't heard a word from Charles, Nicholas or Claude. It was all over the news. The world is in shock. A giant meteor striked down Paris. Nobody knows how that happend. But we have other issues right now. We don't know if they survived that impact.
Leonardo: The lightning that striked the meteor...i belive that was Claude's technique.
Houdini: Nevertheless...the blow was amazing. We...might have lost them...
Arinasa is shown. Her face is filled with tears.
Suddenky a butler appears.
Butler: Lord Leonardo. A man named Lord Robert awaits you.
Leonardo: Robert?!? Robert is here? Tell him to come in!
Robert enters the room with Max next to him. He smiles and hugs Leonardo and Harry.
Robert: I heard about Paris. Still no word from Claude?
Harry: No...also...Henry is missing...
Robert: The Celest City made it's move. If they managed to kill Claude...we are at a high disadvantage. The war might be lost without him. It seems that they are coming after us. Where are Amadeus and Isaac?
Leonardo: In Barcelona...
Max looks at Arinasa and smiles.
Max: How are you?
Arinasa: Bad...i understand what is happening...but i can also feel their despair....it seems that if Claude really died in Paris...we are all doomed...
Max: I know what you mean. Robert told me a little about his history. It seems that Claude rose as the most powerful of them. And his real name...Lord Vishnu...is enough to make the enemy sweat in fear. If he is really dead...
Suddenly an explosion is heard. Instantly Max gets pushed near Arinasa and in front of them the other men place themselves. Leonardo, Houdini and Robert.
Leonardo: What was that?
Houdini: The enemy?
Robert as he slowly takes out his coat: Probably.*
Robert takes off his coat and his battle suit is revealed. He is wearing a dark blue jumpsuit, with a red chest plate. His left arm is covered in cloth and at his back a sword rests.*
The door in front of them slowly opens. Three men enter the room. Lord Arthur, Asclose and an unknown man.
Robert: What a nice surprise...Arthur. You're alive. I heard from Claude that he killed you.
Arthur smiles: He missed. As you can see.
Robert: I'm glad. Would you care to introduce me to your companion? Because i already know Asclose.
Arthur: Of course. Robert meet Brutus. He is an old friend of Yama.*
Robert smiles menacing: E tu, Brutus? Am i correct?
Brutus is shown smiling: You got it. That Brutus.
Robert: Remarcable. Now, gentlemen...how would you prefer to do this? Here inside? Or outside in the yard?
Arthur smiles: Here. You are not leaving Robert. I must confess that i was coming here hoping for an easy mission. But finding you here is an...unpleasant surprise.
Robert: About that...i'm sorry. Would you care to tell me how did you find me here?
Arthur smirks: Not exactly.*
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #1251
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Robert: Ah, i understand.*
He turns and looks at Houdini and Leonardo.
Robert: Gentlemen...it seems that we have a traitor within our ranks.
Arthur: It doesn't matter anymore, Robert. You were naive enough to bring Max here. It would have been much better if you just stood in Vienna at your castle. That place is a fortress. I must admit that i would not be able to break inside there.
Robert: And what makes you think that i cannot protect Max here?
Arthur: Come on, Robert...you know what i can do.
Robert smiles: Exactly. I know. But you don't know what i can do!
Suddenly Robert claps his hands together. From the ground a giant tree branch emerges and wraps around Arthur. At the same moment Asclose tries to slash him, but Robert parries the attack with his sword. Brutus heads for him, trying to land a punch but Houdini appears and blocks it. Arthur smiles as the branch bursts on fire, releasing him. Robert jumps a few meters behind and takes a battle stance.
Arthur: Enough...
He points his cane at Robert and smiles.
Arthur: Solar flare!!!
From the tip of the cane giant flames emerge towards Robert. The young man simply claps his hands again and a wall of earth emerges in front of him. At the same moment, from the wall of earth several other branches appear that are heading towards Arthur. The man simply incinerates the branchess.
Robert thinking: Dammit...i cannot defeat him here. His fire ability can overcome my earth powers. I must get him out in the open. But he won't go that easily.
Houdini is shown dodging Brutus's punches. At a certain point, Brutus misses and punches a wall behind Houdini. The wall is destroyed by the force.
Houdini: Crap!!!
Robert is shown placing his hands on the ground. Then he takes his sword and comes out of the earth wall since Arthur stoped throwing flames at it. Robert throws his sword at a very high speed towards Arthur. The man dodges the blade, and Robert's weapon pierces a nearby wall. Arthur points his cane again, at Robert's chest.
Arthur: You have made a mistake. A mistake that will cost you, your life, Robert.
Robert smiles : You really think so...don't you?
Robert hits the floor with his right leg, and at the same moment a branch appears from the ground, wraps around Arthur's cane and breaks it in half.
Arthur shouting: NO!!! My cane!!!
And, near the wall that the sword was impaled, another branch appears, grabs the hilt of the blade and throws it towards Arthur. The sword pierces Arthur's heart in a second.
Arthur is shown with blood coming out of his mouth as he falls down on his knees. The next moment he falls down completly with the light leaving his eyes forever.
Robert now, turns his attention at Brutus and Asclose. Asclose turns around and tries to run. Robert tries to go after him but before he can start the pursuit, a shot is heard and Asclose falls down. The panel shows Leonardo holding an old duel italian pistol. He fired the bullet that hit Asclose right in the heart.*
The scene shows Houdini. He created out of nothingness a rope that he used to tie Brutus's arms and pinned him to the ground.
Robert: Everyone is alright?
Leonardo: Yeah, we're fine.
Houdini: Max, Arinasa...are you fine?
Arinasa: Yeah, we're ok. We know these people. They came after us at the University.
Robert: Those two that are dead were the legendary King Arthur and an old associate of his, Asclose. This one here, is Brutus. The one that gave Caesar the fatal blow.
Houdini: But how did they know where we are?!? Our location!
Robert: I don't know...but we must get out of Venice. And fast.*
Arinasa: And where are we going?
Leonardo: We must think this through. The only people that knew where we were heading were Claude, Nicholas, Charles, Isaac, Amadeus, me and Harry, Arinasa and you Robert.
Houdini: So...if the five of us go somewhere else, and we are not found...
Robert: You'd think that it would take me, you and Leonardo out of the question. But if one of the three of us is the traitor, we won't get attacked in order not to raise suspicions. So there is no choice here. Either of us can be the traitor.
Max: We still have this Brutus guy to interogate. Maybe he knows something.
Robert: You're right. But i doubt that he knows anything.
Arinasa: Could someone answer a question for me? Who are the Celestials that i heard you talking about?
Robert: Legendary beings. Eärens. The most powerful. Kalkin, Shiva, Brahma, Michael, Gabriel, Zeus, and Raphael. They used to be under Vishnu's command. After Vishnu left the Celest City they chose a council to led the City. A council composed of those that i just mentioned. And they are after your head.*
Arinasa: Claude told me about the Beyonders. Where are they?
Leonardo: You mean Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Amaterasu, Osiris and Mohammed? They are in a separate dimension. They do not interfere with our struggles.*
Robert: Trust me...if one of the Beyonders would come here on Earth...against us...there would be nothing left.
Max: Of us?
Robert: Of the Earth. That's how powerful they are.
Houdini: So what are we going to do?
Robert: We are going to stay here. And hope that Claude is fine.
Suddenly a familiar voice is heard.
Claude: I'm actually ok.*
Everyone turns around shocked as they see Claude entering the door with Darwin next to him.
Arinasa shouts her joy: Claude!
Claude: Yeah, i'm happy to see you too! Hello Leonardo, Harry, Max, Robert.
Robert: You're an idiot. We thought that you died.
Claude laughs: I was near death. That meteor that Yama threw on me...that was a close one. It's a good thing that i managed to used my Fulgur technique and destroyed it with a powerful lightning.*
Claude looks around him and spots Asclose's dead body and Arthur's corpse.
Claude: I see that you had some visitors.
Darwin: Unpleasant guests actually. Arthur and Asclose. And look, they've captured Brutus.
Claude: Hello Brutus. Long time no see.
Brutus with an angered face: Vishnu...you're alive...
Claude: Yeah. I am. Don't worry. I will talk with you soon. Now...i need to talk with my friends.
Leonardo: What happend Claude?
Claude: It was awful. Yama summoned that meteor. I had only a couple of seconds to destroy it. I managed to the meteor burned down Paris. After the explosion it was chaos. I was still clashing with Yama. Charles was dueling with Freud and Nicholas was trying to kill Rasputin.
Houdini: Wait a moment...where is Nicholas?
Claude has a sad face but he remains silent.
Houdini shocked: Don't tell me that...
Darwin answers: Rasputin got him. I tried to shoot that bastard but i missed. I managed to wound badly enough Freud though. But they got away.
Everyone keeps a moment of silence for Nicholas's death. Leonardo is shown with tears in his eyes.
Leonardo: He was...a an extraordinary friend...and one of the best comrades that we had...
Robert: What about Yama?
Claude: He escaped. I managed to give him a nice mementto though.
Robert smiles: A mementto?
Claude: I took out one of his eyes. Too bad that i didn't managed to do the same thing with his head.
Robert: And now? What are we going to do?
Claude: We shall call Isaac and Amadeus. We will meet them back in Vienna. We are all going to your castle, Robert. There, i will finally get the opportunity to train a little Arinasa.
Leonardo: Claude...in Paris...she used a soul shield. You should have seen it! It was amazing!
Claude smiles happily: Excellent! Then we are on the right path!
Arinasa looks at hom and punches Claude in the stomach!
Arinasa: Never. Let. *Me. Belive. That. You. Are. Dead. Got it?
Claude with a serious face: I'm sorry love...
Arinasa turns around and leaves the room. Leonardo smiles alongside with the rest of the men as they exit the Palazzo Ducale. *Outside, two Rolls Royce Phantom are waiting for them.
Arinasa: Where are we going?
Robert smiles: To the airport. We are going to take my private jet and land in Vienna. It's the fastest way.
Max: How are you Claude?
Claude smiles menacing: Pissed off. The enemy is moving too fast. It seems that soon, i will have to put aside the human clothes and put on my war uniform. My black uniform.
At the sound of Claude's uniform color Robert is shocked.
Robert barely speaking: Your...your black uniform?!
Claude with menacing eyes: Aye...it's time for them to feel the wrath of the Dark General!

The end.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 10-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #1252
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had a chance to read it all and I love the new fanfic. Amazing.

You going to make Claude the mystical seventh beyonder similar to Vishnu being the seventh seraphim(sp?) in your last fanfiction?

Last edited by royalmage; 10-26-2012 at 03:47 PM.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-27-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #1253
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Could be possible... another possibility would be that Claude is like Sasuke leading that girl Vishnu..

It can't be helped... it's too short... as always. One piece and this fan fiction save the manga world weekly
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sFrog For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-27-2012)
Old 10-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #1254
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm going to go on and tell you guys it's going to be a bit longer than expected for my final chapter on my Naruto fanfic. My daughter is sick, my wife is now sick, and Frakenstorm is about to hit my area. May be without power for sometime.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #1255
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Be safe man.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #1256
andreyyy
andreyyy

andreyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

yo Vishnu you"re from Romania?????
andreyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #1257
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyyy View Post
yo Vishnu you"re from Romania?????
Yeah i am.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 AM   #1258
andreyyy
andreyyy

andreyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

me too...i"m from Vaslui....where you from?
andreyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:25 AM   #1259
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyyy View Post
me too...i"m from Vaslui....where you from?
PM me, so we would not use the thread as a "hello" thread.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #1260
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'm going to go on and tell you guys it's going to be a bit longer than expected for my final chapter on my Naruto fanfic. My daughter is sick, my wife is now sick, and Frakenstorm is about to hit my area. May be without power for sometime.
Whoa! Take care of the fam and prepare for that beastly storm.