Bleach 514 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-30-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach 514

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514
its out
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 514

um did I read the last page right?? Ichigo is the son of Juha? Or is it a reference in general to Ichigo's birth. The dark unknown or some shit like that?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #3
KNOWPEIN
Academy Student

KNOWPEIN is an unknown quantity at this point

So Aizen knew all along that quincies will invade soul society

May be they had some kind of deal to let him try first to destroy.....

this explains of how he knew about Ichigo.......
and gave him time to raise his powers and skills.....
KNOWPEIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:43 AM   #4
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
um did I read the last page right?? Ichigo is the son of Juha? Or is it a reference in general to Ichigo's birth. The dark unknown or some shit like that?
It's a reference to the obscurity given to his birth and his mother. We know that Isshin is Ichigo's dad. Their Zanpaktou's names are similar (Isshin = Engetsu, Ichigo = Zangetsu), and they have the same abilities (Getsuga Tensho/Final Getsuga Tensho) which hints at a biological relationship.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:44 AM   #5
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Calling it now, Juha/Isshin DP'd Ichigo's mother.

PS: Juha looks like Zangetsu don't ya think??
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 06:03 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

So he is part Quincy.

A hero that is everything in the series....Tite Kubo ladies and gentlemen.

Juha's exit was a carbon copy of Aizen's back in the SS arc, is it really that hard to invent something new Kubo ?

Last edited by Dagoro; 10-30-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-30-2012), Gakure (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 06:53 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
So he is part Quincy.

A hero that is everything in the series....Tite Kubo ladies and gentlemen.

Juha's exit was a carbon copy of Aizen's back in the SS arc, is it really that hard to invent something new Kubo ?
So using some pure blood Quincy Kirge unlocked Ichigo's Quincy memories....his reiatsu (spl) entered Ichigo's inner depths and activated his abilities....hmmmm so Quincy share memories..what the fuck is this D GRAY MAN..the new Noah..they share memories that Ichigo shouldn't have since he has never used Quincy gifts or has any knowledge..so is this memory from his mother...?? Yeah I feel you on the whole overly confident traits that are similar in Juha and Aizen...At least Aizen was way worst..he wouldn't even bother engaging in a fight due to his ability to crush anyone. Juha is the type of dude to squash anyone...This is poor development and writing at it's core. Ichigo the fucking everything man....well wonder just when the Zero Squad will show up....and mock the 13 Gotei lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 06:54 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I won't be surprised if Ichigo is a descendant of the Spirit King.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 06:59 AM   #9
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I won't be surprised if Ichigo is a descendant of the Spirit King.
Shit I wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo is a descendant of the Rikudou Sage....He will hang up his Bankai for a fucking Rasengan
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (10-30-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-30-2012), NeoKakarott023 (10-30-2012), Pritha (10-30-2012), Reesaroni (10-30-2012), Uchiha09 (11-03-2012), Vishnu (10-30-2012), woody_3162 (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #10
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

The hell is this. Dude is anything and everything ever mentioned in the manga. Quincy memories? The hell. This is boring.

Juha logic: Oh, let's just leave him to recover his strength and awaken fully his quincy powers, then come get him later when he is healed and overflowing with new quincy juice.

He was right there for the taking for crying out loud.

Tite Kubo

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quincy shit, check.

Why the fuck the assistant didn't get even injured... curious.

I didn't notice the Tron Tattoo on any other Quincy, does that happen when they get mad only?

The Zero Squad must be the shit the way people are running from them, That would mean Yamas power at least twice.... hmmm... how will they're interaction be with Ichigo.

Any Shingami Capt that lives should be in Uryuu's face screaming 'Where the FUCK Where YOU?!!!'

Any real reader is screaming 'Mayuri where the FUCK Where YOU?!!!! (Think he just stayed in the shadows until Yama was merc'd).

If they're leaving, THE BITCH WITH THE BRAID DIDN'T GO BANKAI!!!! SHE'D BETTER NOT JUST TO HEAL EVERYBODY IN THE SS NAGATO STYLE!!! I'LL GO FIND KUBO AND MERC HIM MYSELF!

Lastly, did I just see some 'Luke I'm your Father' shit again? C'mon Son, Really?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #12
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Perhaps Mr Mustache meant grandson. Or great grandson. Or great great great great great (1000 years) great grandson. I mean, dude's old. Ichigo's mother could be a relation to him.

Whatever. Assistant shatter's Ichigo's sword where the big boss couldn't/wouldn't. He's essentially Gin. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Can't wait for when Ichigo goes off to talk to Aizen to figure out what's going on. Have to think it'll be similar to when Neo went to talk to the Architect. Horribly convoluted with big words and vague descriptions, leaving more questions than answers and horribly left unexplained for the rest of the manga.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (10-30-2012)
Old 10-30-2012, 10:15 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Perhaps Mr Mustache meant grandson. Or great grandson. Or great great great great great (1000 years) great grandson. I mean, dude's old. Ichigo's mother could be a relation to him.

Whatever. Assistant shatter's Ichigo's sword where the big boss couldn't/wouldn't. He's essentially Gin. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Can't wait for when Ichigo goes off to talk to Aizen to figure out what's going on. Have to think it'll be similar to when Neo went to talk to the Architect. Horribly convoluted with big words and vague descriptions, leaving more questions than answers and horribly left unexplained for the rest of the manga.
Mr. Mustache.. I'll adapt that, its cool. Now when a sword shatters dosen't that mean the shingami died (Byakuya), or lost his power?

And yes my conversation with the Architect pissed me off during the thing, if not for saving Trin, I woulda gave him a red suit to go home in.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #14
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

What do they mean by his time has run out?Quite shitty that you dont see wtf is going on with the other captains.Think he rushed this interaction too quickly
Old 10-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #15
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I think son means descendant in this case.... gonna have to get someone to translate the original Japanese.

If he was the son of Juha, then why have Isshin and Ichigo have virtually the same zanpakuto attack? Unless Kubo has re-attained his crown as King of the Trolls.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote