Naruto 607 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #106
Vision
Academy Student

Vision is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 607

^^^unfortunately You're Right! He is a GOD with a Wood Dragon, speechless! A WOOD DRAGON! hehehe

Last edited by Vision; 10-30-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Vision is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #107
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
And i Have a question, why the hell didn't Obito Eye got blind? Obito is Using the MS since his 13 years Old. Sasuke Got blind when he fought Kakashi, because he over used the power of the MS.
Don't tell me that was because SENJU DNA. Danzou had Senju DNA on that arm, and all of those sharingan's got blind. But Ok, at this point, Senju DNA is the Answer to everything.

A good story needs consistency, and at this point, Naruto has all, but less consistency!!!
What is your opinion about this Naruto war arc?
It is because of senju dna. Without senju dna, Danzou wouldnt be able to make the izanaji last 1 minute each,it would be 1 second each. Obito has senju dna, thats prolly the only reason he isnt blind.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 03:49 AM   #108
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
It is because of senju dna. Without senju dna, Danzou wouldnt be able to make the izanaji last 1 minute each,it would be 1 second each. Obito has senju dna, thats prolly the only reason he isnt blind.
Another conundrum that bugs me here is the fact that Obito 'slipped' through the rocks to land at Madara's place, which is obviously prior to his awakening of the MS.

If that really is true, it might explain why he isn't blind considering he doesn't need his MS activated to use it. Come to think of it, his teleportation seems like a latent ability of the Sharingan that can be used with the rudimentary requirements, which might be an alternative to the Senju DNA that prevents him from going blind.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #109
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Another conundrum that bugs me here is the fact that Obito 'slipped' through the rocks to land at Madara's place, which is obviously prior to his awakening of the MS.

If that really is true, it might explain why he isn't blind considering he doesn't need his MS activated to use it. Come to think of it, his teleportation seems like a latent ability of the Sharingan that can be used with the rudimentary requirements, which might be an alternative to the Senju DNA that prevents him from going blind.
I'm with Num, that wasn't possible about Obito slipping into Madara's cave, #1 on the map the distance is too great, #2 the way his body was, the part of his body under the rockslide did't activate, he didn't Teleport. It seems more like Zetsu simply ripped him from the rocks, put him in that bag thing to keep his shit from falling out during the trip, and moved as quickly as he does (the fastest) to Madara's cave, and immediatly go fed Senju DNA to live. Madara was attached so I don't think he was outside, set anything up, but Zetsu just came to him during they're altercation when he got crushed and gave him the details of the situation. After hearing the Dude was an Uchiha, Madara was like 'Oh Hell Yeah, an Ally I can use'. I don't think even at the point where he first formed MS he had actually teleported, or used it before.

When an Uchiha achieves EMS he's supposed to get an 'extra' jutsu. Could the Teleportation be Obito's, and he's gonna achieve it without EMS because of Senju DNA? Plausible. That being the case, what is Madara's extra, and Sasuke's as well?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:19 AM   #110
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
When an Uchiha achieves EMS he's supposed to get an 'extra' jutsu. Could the Teleportation be Obito's, and he's gonna achieve it without EMS because of Senju DNA? Plausible. That being the case, what is Madara's extra, and Sasuke's as well?
I presumed it was a new power, and not a new jutsu that the person acquired after obtaining the EMS...
Old 11-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #111
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I think kishi messed up the EMS... It is just half the power up... only by adding senju DNA too can one attain a whole new doujutsu... the RG...

The EMS only offers a MS without drawbacks... and a perfect sasanoo apparently... Also, IMO, EMS being unable to go blind may be capable of using the uchiha's Izanagi and Izanami once a fight... causing the eye to revert back to the SG until it recharges... That would explain how madara survived being stabbed through the chest and still didn't lose an EMS eye...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #112
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

I agree with KYF since we a talking about Kishi. If it was some other writer it wouldn't be possible
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #113
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Kakashi is great but there should be no way in hell that he should beat obito. He must hsve help or have obito spare him, plus he shouldn't have the chakra left to do shit
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 AM   #114
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Kakashi is great but there should be no way in hell that he should beat obito. He must hsve help or have obito spare him, plus he shouldn't have the chakra left to do shit
Because he's going to defeat Obito with words, like Naruto.

Then as Obito has said at least twice, 'my sharingan with Kakashi can protect...'

Therefore Obito will turncoat against Madara within 4 chapters or less. Theres no other logical way for the story to proceed, because they're are no bigger bosses than Madara.

Madara will ultimately be battling everyone, thats why he went out of his way to beat the Kages down to death so they couldn't 'show up' and possibly assist later my suspect.

Though he's overall lamer than Aizen, but Madara's body count is out right retarded, he's even surpassed Nagato's Shinrai Tensei that turned Konoha into a parking lot, and killed so many.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #115
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post

Heres my theory... Shisui had a normal sharingan which had amazing mind control abilites that could control a person without them knowing.Danzo used this on Mifune.

His MS took that futher and could control a person regardless of them knowing and they couldnt do anything about it.

I think this is how Obito's sharingan works. When his normal sharingan is active he can slip through stuff like Shadowcat from X-Men.

When his MS is active, he can teleport his whole self and others into his dimension and also bring stuff out of it.

Itachi may be also be in this category of extraordianry sharingan...He was known to have excellent genjutsu in his normal sharingan and when he got MS ,his Tsukuyomi is the strongest and he can also use Izanami which is one of the best genjutsu.

Itachi's sharingan is adept with Time-control Genjutsu. Shisui's is adept with hypnosis Genjutsu, and Obito's is adept with Time-Space jutsu. Thats my theory anyways. Sasuke and Madara's may be adept with normal Ninjutsu techniques since they have shown the best ninjutsu in the manga.( Meteorite, Kagutsuchi)

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote