Naruto_608_Predictions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-31-2012, 02:29 AM   #91
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_608_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by What View Post
This week isn't a break week is it? Bleach is already out >_<
It is for Naruto. Was printed on the final page of last week's chapter.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-04-2012), What (10-31-2012)

Old 10-31-2012, 02:35 AM   #92
What
Genin

What is an unknown quantity at this point

Doh. figured as much thanks.
What is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:39 AM   #93
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
guys................i am rely upset right now for this hate commends.........I need apology and compliment for make me feel beter...............
Some people bring happiness wherever they go;However you on the other hand are a different story, the only time you will bring happiness is whenever you decide to leave this forum. so please sign off and NEVER sign in again!!!

Thank You and Enjoy

Last edited by Narut0360; 10-31-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-31-2012), lopiskes (10-31-2012)
Old 10-31-2012, 04:29 AM   #94
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
I still think Yamato would arrive. Been calling it for ages
Still don't see him doing much, even if he does arrive. Unless, his abilities have been augmented in some way...
Old 10-31-2012, 04:34 AM   #95
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Pretty sure he will just absorb all the sample Fagito and Madara have to increase his powers to near Hashirama level
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:37 AM   #96
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Pretty sure he will just absorb all the sample Fagito and Madara have to increase his powers to near Hashirama level
The only people allowed inexplicable asspulls in this manga are the Uchihas.

Yamato is average if you discount the injection of Hashi's DNA. I don't see him reaching that level.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:39 AM   #97
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Kishimoto may do something right and give Yamato a character of very little significance a boost for once. Oppa Kishi style

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 10-31-2012 at 04:43 AM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:45 AM   #98
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
The only people allowed inexplicable asspulls in this manga are the Uchihas.

Yamato is average if you discount the injection of Hashi's DNA. I don't see him reaching that level.
Well with Yamato being the sole person to accept Hashi's mokuton traits I feel he will have a greater part to this climax. Yes he is a test subject who's only importance is the fact that Oro supplied his genes with Hashi cells. No he isn't really needed in the fight against Obito...he could be useful in assisting Naruto..This is the longest Naruto has ever went without true supervision/Sempai lectures. Is this to say Naruto has surpassed his mentors and teachers..well yeah but it doesn't mean his Masters have squat left to show for. Yamato was never given any serious action. We have never seen him really dump out his limit. Though why would we need to when we have Obito and Madara using Mokuton. Kishi kinda dug himself a hole with this one. Anko is still knocked out..and the Aburame clansman was killed off..So who knows exactly when the rescue will come. If he could fuse with the Shodai or absorb more of his genetic makeup he would def be more of a threat against Madara. It is just funny ..Madara says the only person capable of beating me is Hashi..and all we have right now facing him is Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Gai....I think what ever support they get..it needs to get there fast.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:57 AM   #99
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Well with Yamato being the sole person to accept Hashi's mokuton traits I feel he will have a greater part to this climax. Yes he is a test subject who's only importance is the fact that Oro supplied his genes with Hashi cells. No he isn't really needed in the fight against Obito...he could be useful in assisting Naruto..This is the longest Naruto has ever went without true supervision/Sempai lectures. Is this to say Naruto has surpassed his mentors and teachers..well yeah but it doesn't mean his Masters have squat left to show for. Yamato was never given any serious action. We have never seen him really dump out his limit. Though why would we need to when we have Obito and Madara using Mokuton. Kishi kinda dug himself a hole with this one. Anko is still knocked out..and the Aburame clansman was killed off..So who knows exactly when the rescue will come. If he could fuse with the Shodai or absorb more of his genetic makeup he would def be more of a threat against Madara. It is just funny ..Madara says the only person capable of beating me is Hashi..and all we have right now facing him is Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Gai....I think what ever support they get..it needs to get there fast.
Most Jounin teachers have been left in dust, sans Gai and Kakashi. Yamato is not a Senju (unless we haven't been told so hitherto) and I cannot see him using Hashirama's powers to even substantially hinder Madara, let alone match him. Madara was OP already without Hashi's DNA and the only reason we can conclude that he can fight so well with it is the lineage of the SOSP. Naruto has to beat Madara himself, as impossible as it may sound. There is no one else who has the sheer power to even trouble Madara in the least. This is the man who laid waste to all 5 Kages singlehandedly. Kinda makes me wonder how OP Hashirama was himself.

The whole series is like a redundant irony. With the powers the Uchiha had at their disposal, their annihilation seems meek at best and poorly forethought at worst. This includes techniques like Izanagi and Izanami which, unlike with the Mangekyou Sharingan's mention with only a handful of Uchiha, were not as rare and were said to have been used during wars... thereby leading one to question the simplicity and ease with which they whittled away.

Then again, not much in this manga seems to make sense anymore, so we never know.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:04 AM   #100
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Most Jounin teachers have been left in dust, sans Gai and Kakashi. Yamato is not a Senju (unless we haven't been told so hitherto) and I cannot see him using Hashirama's powers to even substantially hinder Madara, let alone match him. Madara was OP already without Hashi's DNA and the only reason we can conclude that he can fight so well with it is the lineage of the SOSP. Naruto has to beat Madara himself, as impossible as it may sound. There is no one else who has the sheer power to even trouble Madara in the least. This is the man who laid waste to all 5 Kages singlehandedly. Kinda makes me wonder how OP Hashirama was himself.

The whole series is like a redundant irony. With the powers the Uchiha had at their disposal, their annihilation seems meek at best and poorly forethought at worst. This includes techniques like Izanagi and Izanami which, unlike with the Mangekyou Sharingan's mention with only a handful of Uchiha, were not as rare and were said to have been used during wars... thereby leading one to question the simplicity and ease with which they whittled away.

Then again, not much in this manga seems to make sense anymore, so we never know.
It is not to say I don't agree with you...yes it seems Kishi wants to build the fight between Madara and Naruto..without even including Sasuke who should have a reason for being there..the fact that Kishi is avoiding the confrontation between Naruto, Sasuke and Madara is beyond me...it better be a great fucking reason too! For me I just don't see any ass pull from Naruto being worthy enough to really threaten Madara...He freed himself from ET, Immortal, Uchiha plus Senju, Rinnegan....shit he is almost Kubo's Ichigo..every fucking entity under one brain. If Yamato isn't utilized I wouldn't care...it would be a serious drop of the ball....absolutely ignored past the climax of the story...so sad lol. I am still hoping Obito is swayed and ends up ending Madara....that would somewhat save the serious asspulls I see coming.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #101
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
It is not to say I don't agree with you...yes it seems Kishi wants to build the fight between Madara and Naruto..without even including Sasuke who should have a reason for being there..the fact that Kishi is avoiding the confrontation between Naruto, Sasuke and Madara is beyond me...it better be a great fucking reason too! For me I just don't see any ass pull from Naruto being worthy enough to really threaten Madara...He freed himself from ET, Immortal, Uchiha plus Senju, Rinnegan....shit he is almost Kubo's Ichigo..every fucking entity under one brain. If Yamato isn't utilized I wouldn't care...it would be a serious drop of the ball....absolutely ignored past the climax of the story...so sad lol. I am still hoping Obito is swayed and ends up ending Madara....that would somewhat save the serious asspulls I see coming.
Yeah, while we all had foreseen Sasuke fighting Naruto in this war, I don't really see a point to it anymore. If Naruto can beat Madara, then Sasuke doesn't stand a chance. Though that possibility seems debatable at best currently.

Obito shouldn't be swayed. It might be possible keeping in line with the pattern of this manga, but he really shouldn't. He has caused far too much grief to be changed. He should just be killed, and I can really see that happening since his fight is with Kakashi and not Naruto, who has been assigned to fight with a zombie, so it's not like rainbow talk will solve anything.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:47 AM   #102
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Yeah, while we all had foreseen Sasuke fighting Naruto in this war, I don't really see a point to it anymore. If Naruto can beat Madara, then Sasuke doesn't stand a chance. Though that possibility seems debatable at best currently.

Obito shouldn't be swayed. It might be possible keeping in line with the pattern of this manga, but he really shouldn't. He has caused far too much grief to be changed. He should just be killed, and I can really see that happening since his fight is with Kakashi and not Naruto, who has been assigned to fight with a zombie, so it's not like rainbow talk will solve anything.
I would agree that he "shouldn't" be swayed but we know Kakashi will say something along the lines that will give him a different perspective ....of reality, of true friendship, shit even clarification for what happened to Rin.. I can already smell the sappy shit.."WHAT HAVE I DONE?" "WHO AM I?" "WHAT HAVE I BECOME?" Obito is kinda written to be an older flawed and broken version of Naruto...is it Kishi's will to shit on another hopeful dreamer...I expect his death to be smooth and by Kakashi solely..but they will have an exchange of sweet pastry words...probably on his last leg he will do something to aide Naruto..seeing himself in Naruto..a reflection of who he used to be...I am calling it now...That sweet talk shit aint working with Madara...he will kill you right after you present him with fresh Baked goods... "btw what is up with Jap mangas always giving pastries as ways to win people over..??" D GRAY MAN KILLS IT LOL
Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #103
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i dont know y this turned into a discussion forum but sry to pitch in myself. I know madara told tht hashi is the only one who can beat him but seriously he hasnt fought with anyone in a very long time. and he cant possibly discard someone who had tamed the damn fox + he also has the power of other bijuus. I think we can safely say that this fight is a step closer to naruto vs sasuke fight. its like an appetizer for fighting a sharingan user.

Edit : I know it will be good to watch kakashi and obito fight but kakashi doesnt stand a chance at all (unless ofcourse he has FTG) because it was thanks to FTG that minato succeeded in his fight with obito. All obito has to do is warp kakashi into the other dimension and thats it for all.

Sarcasm : If he does warp kakashi, kakashi will train the clone inside the dimesnsion so that naruto reaches another level while fighting with madara LOL.

Last edited by Pritha; 10-31-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-05-2012)
Old 10-31-2012, 11:45 PM   #104
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
i dont know y this turned into a discussion forum but sry to pitch in myself. I know madara told tht hashi is the only one who can beat him but seriously he hasnt fought with anyone in a very long time. and he cant possibly discard someone who had tamed the damn fox + he also has the power of other bijuus. I think we can safely say that this fight is a step closer to naruto vs sasuke fight. its like an appetizer for fighting a sharingan user.

Edit : I know it will be good to watch kakashi and obito fight but kakashi doesnt stand a chance at all (unless ofcourse he has FTG) because it was thanks to FTG that minato succeeded in his fight with obito. All obito has to do is warp kakashi into the other dimension and thats it for all.

Sarcasm : If he does warp kakashi, kakashi will train the clone inside the dimesnsion so that naruto reaches another level while fighting with madara LOL.

You mean discussion thread lol, and simply we were just exchanging ideas about Kishi's planned climax....it is just interesting to guess what AP (asspulll) he will come up with...
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #105
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

then i think my idea would become the greatest AP ever if he ever writes it that way LOL :P
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (11-01-2012)