One piece_687 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #16
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One piece_687

ZORO IS BOSS!!

We still need to wait for a real fight for him and proper haki use but this was new and awesome.. I was pretty shocked when he split her until no haki thing was said. Even the first two pages were cool, sanji and marines are turning into quite a team. wait till smoker finds out Black leg is G-5's big brother.. ITs gonna be funn watching this arc's anime. way more fun than fma..
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not one for the Zoro-fandom(badum tss), but I think if Zoro imbued Haki with one of his Super Slashes, the Lab would have no roof therefore making it easier for Shinokuni to roam free.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #18
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Fights inside the lab are small scale for that exact reason. If the SHs cut loose the lab would be scrapped in seconds.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:29 PM   #19
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, some people will believe anything, look at whats supposedly coming...
'One Piece Ending Leaked From one of Oda's Assistance : One Piece ends with a battle between the Straw Hat Pirates and Pirate Blackbeard ..

Straw Hat crew is 8 while Blackbeard is 10, and as the first time he said when he set sail, he would collect 10 crew .. So two additional crew is HANCOOK and Jimbei ..

And There is Some Event Occur Before One Piece Ending:

- LUFFY became stronger after the death of Ace, he will master the Haki and Secret of D. and desperate to defeatBlackbeard who's at end of the story will be the strongest because he absorb all exterior power of the devil fruit on the sea ..

-ZORRO will have a new sword which is made of sea stones that can cut Logia User and Haki User.

- SANJI will be a man again by IVANKOV and taught new skills at Kamabakka Kingdom.

-USSOP will get a Logia Devil Fruit (secret). and get the arrow as a weapon.

-NAMI has a new ability to control the Hurricane even Tornado with the oceans scale.

- CHOPPER discovered the secret of the Rumble Ball that can control his Monster Form.

- ROBIN cooperate with Dragon to solve the PonelygraphSecret. Robin can multiply her body (not only double) asmuch as Taju Kagebunshin as in Naruto.

- FRANKY find a blueprint at Vegapunk Old Base and Modify his Body with the technology of war that surpass PACIFISTA .

- BROOK discovered the power of music and a great darkness Power.

-SUPERNOVA vs SHICIBUKAI

-YONKOU vs WORLD GOVERMENT

-KAIDO vs STRAWHAT

-AKAINU vs WB Pirates

-KIZARU vs DRAGON

-Coby will become the Fleet Admiral by killing Blackbeardwho was defeated by Luffy.

-After the death of Ace and Whitebeard, many more important characters will die such as Sengoku, Garp, Shanks, Akainu, Kizaru, Shicibukai.

-Some characters die at the hands of Blackbeard.'

After sending me this crap, the Dude ended with, all of this I'm so excited...Im gonna sell him a bridge, and the river.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-31-2012)
Old 10-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #20
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^ just one thing there are only 2 shichibukai left who would go against SH
I mean
Croc-defeated (no more shichi)
BB - betrayed
Hancock - luffy's dearest
jimbe - luffy's friend
Mihawk - zoro's sensei
Moria - defeated and dead
Law - already formed alliance with SH

only left are Dofla and kumo
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #21
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^ just one thing there are only 2 shichibukai left who would go against SH
I mean
Croc-defeated (no more shichi)
BB - betrayed
Hancock - luffy's dearest
jimbe - luffy's friend
Mihawk - zoro's sensei
Moria - defeated and dead
Law - already formed alliance with SH

only left are Dofla and kumo
Could be two additional new members of which may have not been mentioned yet.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #22
Pritha
Chuunin

^ i know but at this very moment the world govt has lost huge amount of their strength . 7 has reduced to 2 shichibukais and 1 fleet admiral + 3 admirals have been reduced to 1 fleet+1 admiral.

Lets see how it goes.

Do u think smoker and tashigi will take a liking to SH's?
Old 11-01-2012, 12:20 AM   #23
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
^ i know but at this very moment the world govt has lost huge amount of their strength . 7 has reduced to 2 shichibukais and 1 fleet admiral + 3 admirals have been reduced to 1 fleet+1 admiral.

Lets see how it goes.

Do u think smoker and tashigi will take a liking to SH's?
Already have...remember Smoker knew the secrets about Luffy before anyone else. He had it figured out, he wants to fight him but on equal terms. He seemed relentless to fight him but now he sees Luffy as not the bad guy pirate the WG has made him out to be. He had issues with higher ups when they forced him to take credit for beating Crocodile..He has assumptions that the WG could be just as bad...this is Oda possibly dividing Smoker between his own passion and his honor. He may join Luffy way way down the road but as we have seen with this arc, corruption is going on and Smoker is not happy about it. He has joined forces with one Royal who stomped his ass. A pirate who one could say got away from him in the part one. Luffy made a fool of him when he was switched with Tashigi but he also saw how strong Luffy has become....Tashigi already has history with Zoro. With her being a resemblance to Zoro's lost friend I am sure soon they will act more cordial when coming across one another. So rant over yeah they def don't mind them...could say like them..but def not SH material just yet. Jimbei and Boa does actually seem more the fit...though Jimbei won't meet up with Luffy and them until NW.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #24
Pritha
Chuunin

^ all true .. but i tot he came into new world to capture SH. Thts y he asked aokiji to transfer him there right? and he was also expecting luffy to come to land of lightening but he was surprised when luffy ignored all the three possible islands from fisherman island and that s the reason he also went to PH. i mean thts what i remember, correct me if i am wrong.

Thts y i tot only after this arc he might take a liking to SH and help him out. esp with sanji becoming his crew's bro n stuff :P
Old 11-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #25
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
^ all true .. but i tot he came into new world to capture SH. Thts y he asked aokiji to transfer him there right? and he was also expecting luffy to come to land of lightening but he was surprised when luffy ignored all the three possible islands from fisherman island and that s the reason he also went to PH. i mean thts what i remember, correct me if i am wrong.

Thts y i tot only after this arc he might take a liking to SH and help him out. esp with sanji becoming his crew's bro n stuff :P
That is all correct, Luffy did skip some side islands and Smoker was dead on his trail. Remember also even though they fought and continued to, Aokiji also took a liking to Luffy. There is obvious respect there among those three. Even more respect and fear from Garp /Dragon...that is what is leading Smoker to chase after Luffy the supposed threat of D. And also the fact that Luffy tore down multiple WG buildings lol. Even though Aokiji and Smoker have taken a liking it doesn't keep them from doing their job. Now that Vergo has shown his true colors this could be where Smoker continues to work with WG as his duty or work with them to figure out what they could be up to. Finding out anything regarding Dofla's work could be damaging to either WG or Dofla's camp so I am sure they will do whatever to shut him up. It will be interesting how this plays out with Smoker. Tashigi also pointed out to the G5 marines to stop calling Sanji bro. It is an temporary alliance to get off that dreaded island. I am sure again Smoker will give Luffy a pass to move ahead..but warn him the next time they meet it will be for real.. Luffy for me has already surpassed Smoker..it would be beneficial to show them work together than at each others throats. From what we have seen with Smoker vs Vergo and Luffy vs CC is that Luffy could beat Smoker hands down.....Luffy will get his first true challenge fighting against Dofla's camp. As it stands...Smoker/Tashigi do like and have at moments turned their cheek towards SH's movements...its a cat n mouse game but it seems at times the cat isn't hungry to chase...
Old 11-01-2012, 01:56 AM   #26
Pritha
Chuunin

Oda really gets us thinking.... but just one thing... i think DoFla is wrking aainst the govt . I think he is as powerful as a yonkov and so if smoker actually treads into his territory it will only help the WG. Otherwise, yes if Dofla comes to VP it would be incredible to watch

Edit: Aokiji always had a soft heart. He let Robin escape when she was a kid, he respects his comrades. Basically he is a good guy. ( Its just so ironic, to say some one from WG is actually a good guy. I appreciate Oda in this particular matter. He writes this manga to such an extent that we can say the WG has something fundamentally wrong with it )

Last edited by Pritha; 11-01-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 AM   #27
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Oda really gets us thinking.... but just one thing... i think DoFla is wrking aainst the govt . I think he is as powerful as a yonkov and so if smoker actually treads into his territory it will only help the WG. Otherwise, yes if Dofla comes to VP it would be incredible to watch

Edit: Aokiji always had a soft heart. He let Robin escape when she was a kid, he respects his comrades. Basically he is a good guy. ( Its just so ironic, to say some one from WG is actually a good guy. I appreciate Oda in this particular matter. He writes this manga to such an extent that we can say the WG has something fundamentally wrong with it )
I am calling it now...Like the generation before them...Garp chased after Gold D Roger...they befriended each other to the point Garp had respect for him. Roger had enough respect for Garp to plead and beg him to watch over his child.

The same just different plot points will take effect with our current Pirate Era. Smoker will chase Luffy to the far ends of the Earth, Befriend him, hell join him. I was always trying to wonder who would be the "Raleigh" of Luffy's crew...could it be Smoker? Zoro? Luffy needs a big second in command. Though Oda hints at Zoro being the second strongest. Zoro even says I think after Luffy beat CC "if Luffy didn't beat him he would have to step down as Captain." (could of been another fodder foe).

Smoker is basically building his career off Luffy. Not only that Luffy has become his main target. As the moniker says he has let his prey escape multiple times now..the white hunter certainly wants to settle things....After Luffy beats him I am sure Luffy will ask him to join. He already has shown such excitement to see Smoker/Law upon their little reunion. Once Smoker realizes just what Luffy is about he will be put in a tense situation..probably the coming war between Dragon and WG.

Luffy will also be put in the middle of it I am sure....Dragon's revolution and Luffy's adventure will take a crazy collision.

anyhoo ranting due to boredom...anyway think imma watch some wipeout and call it quits..
Old 11-01-2012, 04:24 AM   #28
Pritha
Chuunin

^ya me too ... but just to point out, what you said is correct but i think smoker will resemble more of garp himself and will always be a marine till the end. Secondly, the second in command is zoro, no doubt abt it. Just like rayliegh he has no DF ability, its only his skills and he is the second powerful person on tht ship. I dont see anyone surpassing him let alone luffy.

Edit : rayliegh is also a swordsman btw

Last edited by Pritha; 11-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:53 AM   #29
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
^ya me too ... but just to point out, what you said is correct but i think smoker will resemble more of garp himself and will always be a marine till the end. Secondly, the second in command is zoro, no doubt abt it. Just like rayliegh he has no DF ability, its only his skills and he is the second powerful person on tht ship. I dont see anyone surpassing him let alone luffy.
I mean we all see it but it is not official amongst the SH's. They really just do whatever...Nami is the Navigator, Sanji-Cook, Brooke, musician, Robin-historian-Franky-Tech guru/carpenter-Luffy-captain lol- Zoro-just a beast fighter- Chopper-Doctor...besides their roles on the ship there is no real order of command besides what Luffy says/suggests. They will need to get a lil more organized when they start recruiting more members and moving off into the NW. I mean they are a bit childish but they need structure. I guess its another reason I enjoy them because even on the sea they seem free. I agree yes Zoro is a nice comparison in that way to Raleigh...Swordsman, Extreme Haki use, Superb fighter and No DF. Maybe Oda will never give Sh's that type of layout. As they function properly when it counts. Need more combo attacks With Luffy using the Noah in the future I am just trying to cope with 8 members and a huge as ship. Even with 10 members...ship is retarded and huge..all I can say come New World some serious changes will be made...
Old 11-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #30
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I mean we all see it but it is not official amongst the SH's. They really just do whatever...Nami is the Navigator, Sanji-Cook, Brooke, musician, Robin-historian-Franky-Tech guru/carpenter-Luffy-captain lol- Zoro-just a beast fighter- Chopper-Doctor...besides their roles on the ship there is no real order of command besides what Luffy says/suggests. They will need to get a lil more organized when they start recruiting more members and moving off into the NW. I mean they are a bit childish but they need structure. I guess its another reason I enjoy them because even on the sea they seem free. I agree yes Zoro is a nice comparison in that way to Raleigh...Swordsman, Extreme Haki use, Superb fighter and No DF. Maybe Oda will never give Sh's that type of layout. As they function properly when it counts. Need more combo attacks With Luffy using the Noah in the future I am just trying to cope with 8 members and a huge as ship. Even with 10 members...ship is retarded and huge..all I can say come New World some serious changes will be made...
Gotta disagree, at the point of battling for Going Merry, vs. Ussopp Zoro made it known to everybody he's #1 after Luffy, secondly when at Thriller Bark when he put down the Cook to take the Capts. punishment. By no means will Zoro ever be replaced. He may not be equal to Raleigh in experience, but I'm pretty sure during his come up with Gol D., Rayleigh had some points where he was 'green' and had to learn, and or adjust to shit. But Zoro's the #1 Assistant, its just that the top 2 know they're not brainiacs. Before when fighting Arlong, Luffy stated, I don't know how to cook, navigate, or as he said even 'lie' like Ussopp, both he and Zoro understand they're limitations. Zoro already knows, without help he couldn't go 3 feet without getting lost, but thats not enough for him to give up the #1 Assistant spot, trust me.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote