One piece_687 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #31
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One piece_687

Zoro is the first mate, there is no question about it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-20-2012)

Old 11-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #32
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Zoro is the first mate, there is no question about it.
No doubt, but I was looking into that D. stuff, I find it curious that the only one that didn't accept his fate before death was Marshall D. Teach. When WB was about to off he he stated 'Why, Im one of your sons'. Every other known D. near death or at death was smiling as if they simply accepted they're fate.

Didn't know the Giant that helped Robin was a D. until I did research and he was smiling when Aokiji offed him, or that Aces Mom smiled after seeing him, naming him then died.

Also more research on Enel, its very possible he'll be the last Boss, but it dosen't seem that he was more powerful than Teach, Yonkou's, or Shib. Maybe since his defeat from Luffy, but as he left he simply seemed to be going toward another sky destination, not down on the water, one could wonder what would give him the reason or gumption to go down to the water, and how his powers would be vs land, and sea lovers beyond Luffy.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #33
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Enel would beat everyone but Luffy if he had more experince with arnament haki and rubber he would be next to un beatable
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 PM   #34
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
I'm not one for the Zoro-fandom(badum tss), but I think if Zoro imbued Haki with one of his Super Slashes, the Lab would have no roof therefore making it easier for Shinokuni to roam free.
Quote:
Fights inside the lab are small scale for that exact reason. If the SHs cut loose the lab would be scrapped in seconds.
Agree with you guys, but oda has been hyping zoro for too long now. I mean defeating a logia effortlessly without even using haki would have been unthinkable pre-TS. Lets hope he gets the fight he deserves soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-man123 View Post
Enel would beat everyone but Luffy if he had more experince with arnament haki and rubber he would be next to un beatable
no chance man, except for moria, possibly every single pre-TS shichibukai would defeat or draw with Enel. Navy admirals and yonkou would just chew on him and spit him away..
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:18 PM   #35
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Oda said in a interview a few years back that Enel was one of the strongest people alive.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Oda said in a interview a few years back that Enel was one of the strongest people alive.

want to point out..I never said Zoro wasn't first mate...I said it wasn't official amongst the SH's...it is to us...the readers..

I agree, Enel is a beast...dude could use Haki....like..like ...a GOD...with his DF ability and almost physic awareness dude is damn near unbeatable...It was just a fluke that he would get his ass beat by something he quite didn't comprehend. Luffy was his natural foe. Up against any one else Enel could make them look like infants. Still to date one of the best show downs to watch....Don't count out the self proclaimed God..ENEL lol
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:39 AM   #37
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Oda placed Enel at 500 mil bounty wise, so around Ace's level. He is a solid high tier character, but nowhere near the top tier. So many characters can tank his attacks with no damage and flat out smash him to pieces in damage output. Haki would not change that, Enel would need a huge physical boost in order to be considered one of the top dogs.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #38
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oda placed Enel at 500 mil bounty wise, so around Ace's level. He is a solid high tier character, but nowhere near the top tier. So many characters can tank his attacks with no damage and flat out smash him to pieces in damage output. Haki would not change that, Enel would need a huge physical boost in order to be considered one of the top dogs.
True, but now after the time skip it will be interesting to see what he can do now...500 mill before time skip and Luffy is sitting at around 400 something now...Isn't he a logia user as well. Say put him against Light Light dude or Akainu it would be good fight to witness. It isn't to say current Vice Admirals and Royals couldn't stomp him..but they would have a hard time doing so..indeed.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #39
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

That's if Enel were in the Blue Sea.

You have to consider all the factors of a bounty, not merely strength.
A bounty is how much(beli-wise)of a threat someone is to the WG/Marines.
Also Enel was an asshole-control freak who El' Thor'd what ever he liked.

I posed a question awhile back, Kuzan vs Enel.
Enel would get his ass raped thoroughly by Kuzan.

I don't think he'd be that Strong the way he was if he were to appear in the NW.

For the Enel Fangirls - There's a theory going around that Raijin Island's weather is due to Enel destroying his home, Birka(a sky island), and that it was possibly located right above Raijin Island. Now if you consider that PH's weather is half Chill Chill and half Magmatic, Enel may have some of the best DF control ever seen.

My Opinion: Enel is overrated.
Sanji would own him.

Last edited by CrustaceaN; 11-02-2012 at 11:49 AM.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #40
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Enel has a lot going for him.

Lighting teleporting, island range CoO, high destructive potential. He can port away and start raining El Thor's from miles away on a target, his arrogance damped his potential a lot. But as I said in my post, there are lots of characters that can simply tank his attacks rendering them useless and could easily take him once he is forced into close combat.

Sanji can indeed beat him. Enel was taken out by Skypiea Luffy who is inferior to current Sanji in every aspect, and his geppou would allow him to evade El Thor as it has a small charge time forcing Enel into close combat where he simply can't compete with Sanji.

With his powers alone Enel is high tier, but low high tier.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

If he's directly from the Moon like Celetials, wouldn't that at least put his potential above the roof? I don't think he simply crept away to be a long lost enemy to pop up for a small simple arc in the future. Of all of Luffy's ex foes, most are outcast, or in jail, some are converted to being a fan like Croc., or the Dude Luffy fought with the afro, but I think Enel has big potential. He' the elephant in the room lurking behind BB, who's always lurking.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #42
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i have been wondering off-late, when Shakki was explaining about the 11 supernovas the map shows the route they have taken and might take in the grand line. There if you see, the island routes meet before they reach raftel, does that mean the biggest battle will take place at that island and the remaining survivors go to raftle? any thoughts

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...1/c498/11.html

Edit: one more question, Has anyone seen luffy turning into a child after using his third gear after the time skip? There were lot of instances he used gear third but i never saw him turning into a chil. does that mean he got rid of tht weakness?

I have a theory. u know that Madam Shyarly made a prediction that luffy will destroy the fisherman island. Which means he will surely come back to fisherman island. I know many ppl have said that luffy will get noah but what am thinking is , whatever the reason for him to destroy the island, he will use noah to rescue the whole fisherman island residents and safely get them to surface. I mean he will only use it to help the people there and not use the ship for himself. I think it is fitting that he completes the journey on thousand sunny which is similar to the pirate king's as well as strawhats fav ship ever. Any thoughts?

Last edited by Pritha; 11-04-2012 at 02:28 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 AM   #43
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Buggy's Potential>Enel's Potential.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:37 AM   #44
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

It would be silly for Noah to be used as a rescue boat in FMI since fishmen and mermen can swim freely. Perhaps it will be used as a rescue craft in the final war, when all the 3 weapons star sinking islands and raising the seas or something.

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-04-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #45
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

hmmm point noted but i was wondering more about luffy destroying fishmen island+people need to go somewhere+joyboy+promised time and the actual Noah was used to rescue different race. i tot this was wat added up. I am pretty sure fishmen island getting destroyed will be in between their journey and not the end but i suppose that could happen too

did u notice the other question... I am still trying to figure it out

Last edited by Pritha; 11-05-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote