Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Narut0360
Genin
 
Narut0360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 221
Thanks: 533
Thanked 296 Times in 105 Posts
Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/74083014/1

You know what to do, So get predicting!
__________________
Check out my Fanfiction from the very Beginning on page "37" in Naruto Fan Fiction Thread and it continues on pages "47,49,57,61,62,63,70,71,72"

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
MrAdam
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 36
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Almost dead Kakashi is gonna fight on highest lvl because he has to protect his friends. Epic fail
Naruto gets angry so Kakashi gets +5 HP and +7 Chakra points. Team skills.

Last edited by MrAdam; 11-07-2012 at 12:33 PM.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Gai should just unleash that 8th gate and take out every one to end this BS... He will die, but he will show everyone who is boss... in the end, the strongest Ninja was the one who could not even use ninjutsu... suck on that Sage of six paths descendants...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #4
Narut0360
Genin
 
Narut0360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 221
Thanks: 533
Thanked 296 Times in 105 Posts
Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Gai should just unleash that 8th gate and take out every one to end this BS... He will die, but he will show everyone who is boss... in the end, the strongest Ninja was the one who could not even use ninjutsu... suck on that Sage of six paths descendants...
Hold on a second there KYF!!! Gai can use ninjutsu he just chooses not too.....& though now i understand why you say this, because all i can come up with ninjutsu for him is the turtle summoning.
__________________
Check out my Fanfiction from the very Beginning on page "37" in Naruto Fan Fiction Thread and it continues on pages "47,49,57,61,62,63,70,71,72"

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

^he was shown to be able to dispel genjutsu as well
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-10-2012), Narut0360 (11-08-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 05:24 AM   #6
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 894
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Tobito: "Fine Kakashi! I'll spell this out you retard, This has everything to do with Rin. You took her from me, you made my sacrifice for her meaningless. You punched her right through the boobie. She was the love of my life, and you were my friend. I gave you my eye and my life. You should have protected her! I lived with a creepy old man and gave him massages just to see this day".
Kakashi: "Punched Rin through the boobie? WTF are you talking about"?
Tobito: "Don't play dumb. I saw you kill her"!
Kakashi: "Seriously what the...oh. Oh! OH SHIT! You thought that was real? OMFG. Obito, that was a genjutsu. Why do you think I passed out? I overused the sharingan genjutsu to throw the enemy of our track. You should have just asked. Jesus dude. You Uchiha's and your emo over reactions. I swear".
Tobito: "So....you didn't murder Rin"?
Kakashi: "....no".
Tobito: "So, she's still alive"?
Kakashi: "No, she still died".
Tobito: "Ho...how"?
Kakashi: "A deadly strain of genital warts".
Tobito: "How did Rin get genital warts"?
Kakashi: "I'm sorry Obito. you were right...I didn't protect Rin".
Tobito: "What do you mean......you asshole".
Naruto: "Unicorn farts no jutsu"!
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!

Last edited by emachina; 11-08-2012 at 05:33 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-08-2012), jekyl_hyde (11-09-2012), lopiskes (11-08-2012), Narut0360 (11-08-2012), Pritha (11-08-2012), Wolverine (11-08-2012), woody_3162 (11-13-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^he was shown to be able to dispel genjutsu as well
He does not dispel genjutsu... Merely looks at an uchiha's feet in order to keep from making eye contact with the SG so he cannot be caught with genjutsu while still being able to read their movements... preventing being caught by a genjutsu is much different from dispelling it after being caught...

and the turtle summoning is the only ninjutsu he can use, I agree... so then 3% of his skills are t/s ninjutsu which still does not make Gai a ninja... By techniques or tactics... Gai is a direct combat striker, no use use of kunai either, only nunchuku...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #8
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000
 
jeanericuser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 34
Posts: 745
Thanks: 78
Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

609: A declaration of war

Obito charges in to attack naruto but kakashi blocks his path. Naruto charges forward towards Obito when suddenly something causes him to stop in surprise.

Fukusaku: "The decision has been made. We are ready for war."

Naruto looks around him in surprise. Fukusaku in myobozukan sighs as he observes naruto looking around in surprise through the crystal ball. Obito pulls back surprised at naruto's sudden looking around in surprise. Kakashi attempts to attack obito with a giant shuriken but he easily phases through it.

Fukusaku: "Im speaking to you telepathically from one of our nearby toads who is relaying the message to you."
Naruto: "Ok.....When can you get here?"
Fukusaku: "We have a plan concerning that but you need to stop fighting obito for now."
Naruto: "Kakashi-sensei I need you to hold him off a second. We may have just gotten an ace in the hole."
Kakashi: "Alright..."
Obito: "There is nothing you can do to stop this. Your world is at an end and soon my new world will begin. A perfect world."

Madara manages to free his summon from guy and attempts to killer bee with his summon only to be repulsed by yet another taijutsu chakra attack. Madara looks over to see naruto undefended standing still as if in thought. Madara raises an eyebrow and then suddenly has a realization.

Madara: "Something isn't right here. I better stop this fast."

Madara charges towards naruto but naruto sees him coming and creates several dozen shadow clones that spread out in a straight line. Madara lands a few feet away from naruto and looks at him. Kakashi moves inbetween madara as obito moves next to madara. Naruto looks at the both of them and makes an angry looking face.

Naruto thinking: "Kirama Im about to use a massive amount of your chakra but don't worry we will soon be reclaiming it with some serious intrest."
Kirama: "Understood. I heard what fukusaku has said and I will allow it this time."

Naruto: "I now finally understand the kind of people you are. Both of you dream of having a perfect world but only because you can't bare to accept what has happened in this world."
Obito: "You have not endured the losses I have."

Naruto looks incensed with rage but then smiles.

Naruto: "That is where you are wrong! I have endured every loss and more. My parents!"

Naruto flashes back to his parents sealing themselves in the kyubi as all the clones suddenly explode with a massive amount of kyubi chakra.

Naruto: "My mentor!"

Naruto flashes to hearing about the death of jiraiya as all the clones cut their fingers.

Naruto: "Even those whom I cared about."

Naruto flashes to death of nagato and him facing sasuke as all the clones rub their fingers across their arms.

Naruto: "Now in all their names I will make you pay for their deaths! All of them!"

Naruto and all of the shadow clones perform a summoning jutsu. A massive explosion of smoke appears behind and around naruto obscuring him from everyone's view. Kakashi turns around to see what is going on. Everyone's eyes widen except naruto's as they look behind naruto to see an army of toads ranging from 2 feet tall to massive king toads with Naruto standing on the back of gamabunta with fukusaku and ma toad on his shoulders in sage mode with kyubi eyes combined.

Naruto: "Now I will take from you everything you care about and I will not be alone! Behold my reinforcements! The entire army of myobuzokan!"

610: Heavenly Rumble begins; Behold the Army of Myobuzokan

Ok I will admit this one is 0% chance of happening but definately would be an interesting possible.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-08-2012), ivhturp2 (11-14-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (11-08-2012), J-man123 (11-09-2012), jekyl_hyde (11-09-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-10-2012), KiddJutsu (11-08-2012), Narut0360 (11-09-2012), Pritha (11-08-2012), royalmage (11-08-2012), woody_3162 (11-13-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #9
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 858
Thanks: 856
Thanked 450 Times in 296 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
He does not dispel genjutsu... Merely looks at an uchiha's feet in order to keep from making eye contact with the SG so he cannot be caught with genjutsu while still being able to read their movements... preventing being caught by a genjutsu is much different from dispelling it after being caught...

and the turtle summoning is the only ninjutsu he can use, I agree... so then 3% of his skills are t/s ninjutsu which still does not make Gai a ninja... By techniques or tactics... Gai is a direct combat striker, no use use of kunai either, only nunchuku...
Did you seriously say Guy isnt a ninja because he doesnt use ninjutsu... -_-

In databook 1,2 and 3 his ninjutsu and genjutsu skills are ranked at 3. You make up so much shit
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

609 - Crisis in shinobi world

Kakashi and Naruto clone vs Obito battlefield

The scene shows Kakashi take battle stance as Naruto clone in bijuu mode is standing behind Kakashi. In front of Kakashi Obito is standing, exchanging glares with Kakashi with serious faces shown on both Kakashi and Obito faces.

Kakashi: Obito, your will and everything you wanted is here!
Obito: ...
Kakashi: The man behind me on my left side, Naruto. I passed on Naruto your will and even taught him new Shinobi rules.
Naruto clone: *So he is talking about that day*

Flashback after passing Genin Test
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke: Sensei, but why did we pass your genin exam, if we didn't obey to shinobi rules?
Kakashi: In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.
Flashback ends

Madara, Killer Bee, Naruto and Gai battlefield

The Sussano along with Madara inside is totally covered by explosion of Afternoon tiger. From close distance is seen Gai, Gai is heavy breathing and panting while standing on Hachibi head. The remains of green aura around Gai is slowly dissappearing as well as his pupils slowly appear back in his eyes.

Kakashi and Naruto clone vs Obito Battlefield
Obito: New shinobi rules, what do you mean, Kakashi?
Kakashi: The words which I once heard from my best friend and great hero of Konoha Obito Uchiha.
Obito: ?!
Kakashi: Yes I passed these words to my student, and these words created their ninja ways and makes them strong.
Obito: Do you mean?
Flashback of Obito and Kakashi beings youngs

Obito: Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash! If I'm going to be called trash either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that somehow makes me anything less than a real shinobi, then I'll crush all of the so-called "real" shinobi!
Kakashi: ?!

Flashback ends

Kakashi: Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash!
Obito(with widden eyes): You still remember these words?!
Kakashi: How could I forget about them, they were told to me by my friend and konoha hero, Obito Uchiha.
Obito(look down on ground): Damn you, Kakashi ...

Elsewhere suddenly is heard explosion and everything in radius of 20 meters is blown away. Madara is shown unharmed with unentertaining face. Madara is slowly walking in Gai and Hachibi direction.

Killer bee, Gai and Naruto vs Madara battlefield

Madara(while closing to Gai and Killer Bee direction): Obito, don't tell me that these silly words are working on you.
Obito(from distance): NO..., it is not that...
Madara: Don't forget that your so called friend killed the girl you love in front of your own eyes.
Obito: ?!

Meanwhile Madara stops few meters away from Killer Bee and Gai direction.

Gai, Killer Bee: ?!
Madara: It was powerfull move to destroy Sussano stage 2, even although you attacked from backward. It makes me curious, how a weak fly as you can opose to my power.
Gai: ha, he...
Killer bee: because we are not goona fail, you fool!
Madara: such understimating words from worm, who attacked me from backward. I know why something like that happened. I was playing with you too much, now I will show you my wrath.

Gai: *This is wrong, I am in no condition to fight, only eight gate left me...*
Killer bee: *Man, we are in deep shit*
Hachibi: *I have to think about good plan, or we die soon"

Kakashi and Naruto clone vs Obito battlefield.

Kakashi ?! *so he was there and saw it, this is bad...*
Naruto clone: ?!, what?!, Kakashi couldn't kill someone, right Kakashi sensei?
Obito(show serious face): Right,you are bastard that killed a rin,you can't tell me what is wrong, wrong, besides you are trash.
Naruto clone: What he is talking about?
Kakashi(looks at Obito): Calm down, Naruto. Yes I killed Rin with my own chidori...
Obito(shock on face slowly changes to anger): ?! so what I saw that day was true?!
Kakashi: let's me explain first, then you can...
Obito(anger shown on face changes to serious ): No, it can't be true, but you just confirmed it Kakashi that you killed Rin.
Kakashi: judge me after my explanation, Obito.
Obito(becomes completly serious): Shut up, Kakashi. I don't need your explanation I just decided that your destiny is die now and from my hands!
Obito: I will remove all trashes from this world by creating new world with Mugen Tsyukomii.
Kakashi(shit I am in bad condition): ?!
Naruto clone: I am sorry Kakashi, but I can't assist you in this fight,(turns his face to Madara), Madara is going to be serious, so..
Kakashi: I understands, don't worry Naruto I will handle myself
Naruto clone(looks at Kakashi body): I know you are in no condition to fight, so I will give you my all chakra to let you restore your chakra.
Kakashi: ?!
Obito: ?!

Naruto clone put his hand on Kakashi arm as Naruto clone is glowing lighter and lighter while transfering all his chakra to Kakashi. In the begining Obito is suprised about this situation, but when he see that Kakashi get more and more chakra as Naruto clone is slowly dissappearing, changing completly in chakra that is transfered in Kakashi body. As Naruto clone completly was changed in chakra and then transfered into Kakashi body, Obito and Kakashi take battle stance.

Kakashi: I feel better now, I am suprised that you let me restore chakra...
Obito: I am not coward as you, besides I will punish you then slowly kill you after defeating you at full power, is that clear?
Kakashi: It is pain for me to fight with you, Obito, but I have to protect this world and you from ilussion world of peace you want to create.
Obito: Enough, of this blabering, now let's settle this in fight
Kakashi: Yeah

Madara vs Naruto, Obito and Gai Battlefield

Madara: Wood release: Wooden Dragon!
Killer bee and Gai: shit!

Madara claps both his hands as he shouts name of jutsu, then tree in shape of Dragon is comming from his hands in Gai and Killer bee direction. While Killer bee in Hachibi form and Gai try to move they are binded by surronding them roots comming from ground. Wooden Dragon wraps around Killer bee and Gai, then begin to squeeze them. Real Naruto is seeing it while he is kept by Wooden Dragon which almost completly changes to big tree with growing leafs on branches.

Naruto: Damn!, Let's me go fucking tree!

Naruto is trying to release himself from Wooden Dragon grip, but even in full tailed bijuu form he can release himself.

In Naruto inner World
Naruto: Kurama Do you know any way to defeat this wooden dragon?
Kurama: Naruto, Sadly there is no way for me to release from this jutsu, until it absorbs all my chakra.
Naruto: What?!, no, there must be way to escape or destroy this fucking tree!
Kurama: In the past Madara summoned me in fight against Hashirama Senjuu.
Naruto: and?
Kurama: Don't break me, Madara took control over me from begining so I didn't see to much, but when Hashirama breaks Madara control over me, I was furious and launched Tailed beast ball at him, so Hashirama created huge tree about my size which protected him from my bijuu dama, then he used this jutsu and created Gigant Multiple headed Wooden Dragon which wraps around me and was absorbing my chakra, until I was weak enough for his wife Mito Uzumaki to seal me.
Naruto: Damn, you had hard live, I feel sorry for you.
Kurama: Thanks, but no there is other matter which we have to worry about.
Naruto: Yes, This wooden Dragon is absorbing our chakra and don't stop until we won't be empty.
Kurama: Exactly. I can't do anything about it, because Wood release element is natural counter to our bijuu power, the same power which possesed Sage of six paths original and first user of Wood release.
Naruto: shit my helplessness makes me angry, so ?!
Kurama: what, did you get a idea ?!
Naruto: Yes, As I remeber, in one fight when we met Sasuke. He used lightining element against wood element Captain yamato.
Kurama: You, know Captain Yamato had only fraction of Hashirama wood element power. He lacks life energy of Hashirama and earlier Sage of six paths which makes Wood release that strong.
Naruto: I know, but we have to risk that method.
Kurama: But you don't have lightining element so ?
Naruto: I will use my wind element then.
Kurama: It could work,... ok. First we will concentrate more chakra and when we begin to emit more chakra you will automaticaly changes these great amount of my chakra and yours in powerfull wind.
Naruto: I get it, so we release powerfull wind in all directions using cutting abillity of wind element we destroys all Wooden Dragon!
Kurama: Exactly, now let's do it
Naruto: Yeah!
Normal World

Naruto: *Let's keep on my friends, I will not let you die!* HAAA!!!
Madara: ?!
Killer bee: Damn, this fucking tree absorbs almost all my chakra... *Naruto...*
Gai: I lost all my chakra and strength. *I hope Naruto will do something*

Naruto is concentrating more and more amount of chakra, as he is glowing lighter and lighter. Wooden Dragon reacts imedieatlly by growing faster and faster becoming big tree with bigger leaps.

Madara: Nine tails jinchurki, are you lost your mind?, you will only accelerate your defeat. Whatever I will finish your friends first.

Naruto(while panting a little): NO stop it, Madara!
Naruto: NOW!
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #11
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Naruto is emiting great amount of kurama chakra, which is automaticaly changes in Wind element, many wind blows are comming from Naruto in all directions cutting Wooden Dragon slowly piece by piece. Strong wave is comming circular shape in all directions destroying wrapped around Naruto-Kurama Wooden Dragon. Madara Activates Sussano armored form and when he is about to give final blow with Sussano sword to Gai and Killer bee, Wooden Dragon get destroyed and his remains are blown away in all directions.

Madara(turns his face where was Wooden Dragon): ?!
Killer bee: That must be Naruto, he will kick your ass !
Gai: That Naruto, so much youth in him. I am proud of him
Madara: Shut up, I will finish you, after I catch nine tails jinchurki again.

Dust clear up and everything is visible again. Naruto in enhanced Nine tails chakra mode is standing where wood dragon was. Madara looks annoyed in Naruto direction.

Naruto: Leave my friends, Madara. Come and fight me!
Madara: I just said you to wait for your turn. I wanted to finish your friends first, but you didn't listen. Now I ensure myself that I will catch you!
Naruto: We will see!
Madara: Wood release: Multiple Wooden Dragons!
Naruto: *Damn, again this wood creature, but I will not fall in this trap again*

Madara created Many wooden dragons which is comming in Naruto direction.
Naruto takes full tailed bijuu form which suprise Madara, then Naruto will concentrate chakra in kurama jaw.


Madara: Taking bijuu form makes you only slower and bigger target, You begin to bore me Ninetails.
Naruto(concentrating): ...

Wooden Dragons are close to Naruto-Kurama.

Naruto: Now, Wind release: Multiple air pressure balls!
Madara: ?!

Naruto-Kurama shoots powerfull balls made of air pressure at all Wooden Dragons comming. Wooden Dragons are destroyed and their remains are blown away.

Madara: Impossible, wooden dragons can't be destroyed.
Naruto: You are wrong, Wooden dragon is really hard jutsu to defeat, because it is natural counter for bijuu chakra.
Madara: ...
Madara: Wood release: Gigant multiple headed wooden dragon!
Naruto: Damn!*It is huge!*
Kurama: ?!, NO, that giant wooden dragon, no again!.
Kurama: we have to be careful Naruto!

Madara creates Gigant multiple headed wooden dragons, this monster is heading in Naruto direction. Naruto-Kurama gather chakra in Kurama jaw and charges Fuuton Rasengan from Kurama chakra.

Madara: Give up, you can't defeat this monster!
Naruto: We can't know before I try.

Naruto shoots huge fuuton rasengan as huge wind ball from Kurama jaw at Gigant mutiple headed wooden dragons. Huge futon rasengan hit gigant multiple headed wooden dragon, destroying it partialy. Wooden Monster begin to regenerate restroing all parts of it, then monster split in many smaller wooded dragon which are comming from many sides to surround Naruto. Naruto-Kurama notices them jump high in sky, charges many smaller wind balls and then shoot them at all Wooden Monster Dragon while floating in sky.

Madara: This will not be enough.
Naruto: Shit!

Part of Wooden Dragons is hit, and part of them is not. Naruto-Kurama looks in fear as Wooden Dragons regenerate completly and then comes at Naruto backwards, then connect all in one gigant multiple headed wooden dragon which try wraps around Naruto-Kurama. While wooden monster is recreated by connecting all wooden dragons in gigant one, Naruto- Kurama charges Futon rasen shuriken in Kurama jaw. AS Gigant Multiple headed Wooden Dragon are about to catch Naruto-Kurama, Naruto-Kurama shoots Futon rasen shuriken made of kurama chakra straight in monster head, destroying it completly so nothing was left after explosion of futon rasen shuriken.

Madara: Impossible, it was the greatest jutsu Hashirama created.
Naruto: I found counter way to Hashirama jutsu!
Madara: How?!
Naruto: I and Kurama understood it, so we got on new idea, what about element of chakra, Could this wooden dragon absorb it or no. I decided to check this and it worked besides this is kurama and my chakra together changed in wind element, so these attacks are really strong.
Madara: Great deduction, so clever. Interesting Uzumaki Naruto, you are first person in our World to combine Bijuu power with nature elements.
Naruto: Give up Madara, there is no need to fight!
Madara: No, completly opposite to your words. I enjoy fighting with you, so let's enjoy more.
Naruto: I defeated your most powerfull move, so...
Madara: Indeed You defeated Hashirama Senjuu most powerfull jutsu, but what about The most powefull jutsu I possesed while living...
Naruto: What do you mean?!
Madara: Let's see how you will handle my perfect Sussano!

Kurama: Shit, he is going to use it?!
Naruto: What

The last scene shows Madara activating Sussano then pump large amount of chakra to make it large about kurama size, everyone is pushed back by sheer power comming from Perfect Sussano. As Madara stabilize Perfect Sussano form, Naruto- Kurama is little panting but take battle stance to fight.


610 - Threat to Ninja World
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-14-2012), KiddJutsu (11-08-2012), Pritha (11-09-2012), royalmage (11-08-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #12
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

@KYF, did you even read the chunin exam arc. Gai clearly dispelled genjutsu alongside Kakashi. Either you are plain stupid or just havnt read that chapter.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudounaruto View Post
609 - Crisis in shinobi world

Kakashi and Naruto clone vs Obito battlefield

The scene shows Kakashi take battle stance as Naruto clone in bijuu mode is standing behind Kakashi. In front of Kakashi Obito is standing, exchanging glares with Kakashi with serious faces shown on both Kakashi and Obito faces.

Kakashi: Obito, your will and everything you wanted is here!
Obito: ...
Kakashi: The man behind me on my left side, Naruto. I passed on Naruto your will and even taught him new Shinobi rules.
Naruto clone: *So he is talking about that day*

Flashback after passing Genin Test
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke: Sensei, but why did we pass your genin exam, if we didn't obey to shinobi rules?
Kakashi: In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash.
Flashback ends

Madara, Killer Bee, Naruto and Gai battlefield

The Sussano along with Madara inside is totally covered by explosion of Afternoon tiger. From close distance is seen Gai, Gai is heavy breathing and panting while standing on Hachibi head. The remains of green aura around Gai is slowly dissappearing as well as his pupils slowly appear back in his eyes.

Kakashi and Naruto clone vs Obito Battlefield
Obito: New shinobi rules, what do you mean, Kakashi?
Kakashi: The words which I once heard from my best friend and great hero of Konoha Obito Uchiha.
Obito: ?!
Kakashi: Yes I passed these words to my student, and these words created their ninja ways and makes them strong.
Obito: Do you mean?
Flashback of Obito and Kakashi beings youngs

Obito: Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash! If I'm going to be called trash either way, I'd rather break the rules! And if that somehow makes me anything less than a real shinobi, then I'll crush all of the so-called "real" shinobi!
Kakashi: ?!

Flashback ends

Kakashi: Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash!
Obito(with widden eyes): You still remember these words?!
Kakashi: How could I forget about them, they were told to me by my friend and konoha hero, Obito Uchiha.
Obito(look down on ground): Damn you, Kakashi ...

Elsewhere suddenly is heard explosion and everything in radius of 20 meters is blown away. Madara is shown unharmed with unentertaining face. Madara is slowly walking in Gai and Hachibi direction.

Killer bee, Gai and Naruto vs Madara battlefield

Madara(while closing to Gai and Killer Bee direction): Obito, don't tell me that these silly words are working on you.
Obito(from distance): NO..., it is not that...
Madara: Don't forget that your so called friend killed the girl you love in front of your own eyes.
Obito: ?!

Meanwhile Madara stops few meters away from Killer Bee and Gai direction.

Gai, Killer Bee: ?!
Madara: It was powerfull move to destroy Sussano stage 2, even although you attacked from backward. It makes me curious, how a weak fly as you can opose to my power.
Gai: ha, he...
Killer bee: because we are not goona fail, you fool!
Madara: such understimating words from worm, who attacked me from backward. I know why something like that happened. I was playing with you too much, now I will show you my wrath.

Gai: *This is wrong, I am in no condition to fight, only eight gate left me...*
Killer bee: *Man, we are in deep shit*
Hachibi: *I have to think about good plan, or we die soon"

Kakashi and Naruto clone vs Obito battlefield.

Kakashi ?! *so he was there and saw it, this is bad...*
Naruto clone: ?!, what?!, Kakashi couldn't kill someone, right Kakashi sensei?
Obito(show serious face): Right,you are bastard that killed a rin,you can't tell me what is wrong, wrong, besides you are trash.
Naruto clone: What he is talking about?
Kakashi(looks at Obito): Calm down, Naruto. Yes I killed Rin with my own chidori...
Obito(shock on face slowly changes to anger): ?! so what I saw that day was true?!
Kakashi: let's me explain first, then you can...
Obito(anger shown on face changes to serious ): No, it can't be true, but you just confirmed it Kakashi that you killed Rin.
Kakashi: judge me after my explanation, Obito.
Obito(becomes completly serious): Shut up, Kakashi. I don't need your explanation I just decided that your destiny is die now and from my hands!
Obito: I will remove all trashes from this world by creating new world with Mugen Tsyukomii.
Kakashi(shit I am in bad condition): ?!
Naruto clone: I am sorry Kakashi, but I can't assist you in this fight,(turns his face to Madara), Madara is going to be serious, so..
Kakashi: I understands, don't worry Naruto I will handle myself
Naruto clone(looks at Kakashi body): I know you are in no condition to fight, so I will give you my all chakra to let you restore your chakra.
Kakashi: ?!
Obito: ?!

Naruto clone put his hand on Kakashi arm as Naruto clone is glowing lighter and lighter while transfering all his chakra to Kakashi. In the begining Obito is suprised about this situation, but when he see that Kakashi get more and more chakra as Naruto clone is slowly dissappearing, changing completly in chakra that is transfered in Kakashi body. As Naruto clone completly was changed in chakra and then transfered into Kakashi body, Obito and Kakashi take battle stance.

Kakashi: I feel better now, I am suprised that you let me restore chakra...
Obito: I am not coward as you, besides I will punish you then slowly kill you after defeating you at full power, is that clear?
Kakashi: It is pain for me to fight with you, Obito, but I have to protect this world and you from ilussion world of peace you want to create.
Obito: Enough, of this blabering, now let's settle this in fight
Kakashi: Yeah

Madara vs Naruto, Obito and Gai Battlefield

Madara: Wood release: Wooden Dragon!
Killer bee and Gai: shit!

Madara claps both his hands as he shouts name of jutsu, then tree in shape of Dragon is comming from his hands in Gai and Killer bee direction. While Killer bee in Hachibi form and Gai try to move they are binded by surronding them roots comming from ground. Wooden Dragon wraps around Killer bee and Gai, then begin to squeeze them. Real Naruto is seeing it while he is kept by Wooden Dragon which almost completly changes to big tree with growing leafs on branches.

Naruto: Damn!, Let's me go fucking tree!

Naruto is trying to release himself from Wooden Dragon grip, but even in full tailed bijuu form he can release himself.

In Naruto inner World
Naruto: Kurama Do you know any way to defeat this wooden dragon?
Kurama: Naruto, Sadly there is no way for me to release from this jutsu, until it absorbs all my chakra.
Naruto: What?!, no, there must be way to escape or destroy this fucking tree!
Kurama: In the past Madara summoned me in fight against Hashirama Senjuu.
Naruto: and?
Kurama: Don't break me, Madara took control over me from begining so I didn't see to much, but when Hashirama breaks Madara control over me, I was furious and launched Tailed beast ball at him, so Hashirama created huge tree about my size which protected him from my bijuu dama, then he used this jutsu and created Gigant Multiple headed Wooden Dragon which wraps around me and was absorbing my chakra, until I was weak enough for his wife Mito Uzumaki to seal me.
Naruto: Damn, you had hard live, I feel sorry for you.
Kurama: Thanks, but no there is other matter which we have to worry about.
Naruto: Yes, This wooden Dragon is absorbing our chakra and don't stop until we won't be empty.
Kurama: Exactly. I can't do anything about it, because Wood release element is natural counter to our bijuu power, the same power which possesed Sage of six paths original and first user of Wood release.
Naruto: shit my helplessness makes me angry, so ?!
Kurama: what, did you get a idea ?!
Naruto: Yes, As I remeber, in one fight when we met Sasuke. He used lightining element against wood element Captain yamato.
Kurama: You, know Captain Yamato had only fraction of Hashirama wood element power. He lacks life energy of Hashirama and earlier Sage of six paths which makes Wood release that strong.
Naruto: I know, but we have to risk that method.
Kurama: But you don't have lightining element so ?
Naruto: I will use my wind element then.
Kurama: It could work,... ok. First we will concentrate more chakra and when we begin to emit more chakra you will automaticaly changes these great amount of my chakra and yours in powerfull wind.
Naruto: I get it, so we release powerfull wind in all directions using cutting abillity of wind element we destroys all Wooden Dragon!
Kurama: Exactly, now let's do it
Naruto: Yeah!
Normal World

Naruto: *Let's keep on my friends, I will not let you die!* HAAA!!!
Madara: ?!
Killer bee: Damn, this fucking tree absorbs almost all my chakra... *Naruto...*
Gai: I lost all my chakra and strength. *I hope Naruto will do something*

Naruto is concentrating more and more amount of chakra, as he is glowing lighter and lighter. Wooden Dragon reacts imedieatlly by growing faster and faster becoming big tree with bigger leaps.

Madara: Nine tails jinchurki, are you lost your mind?, you will only accelerate your defeat. Whatever I will finish your friends first.

Naruto(while panting a little): NO stop it, Madara!
Naruto: NOW!

610 - Threat to Ninja World
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #14
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

@jeanericuser

Glad to see that you're writing preds again. Epic man. I know it's a shot in the dark, but it would be cool if Num would write one as well.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-13-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM   #15
KiddJutsu
Sannin
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 245
Thanks: 468
Thanked 195 Times in 141 Posts
KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@jeanericuser

Glad to see that you're writing preds again. Epic man. I know it's a shot in the dark, but it would be cool if Num would write one as well.
Agree completely
__________________
Two fingas like a playa!!
KiddJutsu is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-13-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.