Naruto_608 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #16
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_608

Ok chap, more fighting! I personally want to see what sasuke and oro are doing...but that's just me. I LOL'd hard when kakashi got sucked into Obitos eye lmao shit I'd keep doing it and see how many times kakashi can come back . Low ass chakra LOL. Naruto is the shit on the low. HIs personality is gettin more tolerable to me. Savin all these ppl, he Might as wel be out there himself...
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (11-07-2012)

Old 11-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

LMAO .

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #18
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,285 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I agree with him.

Kakashi, one of the most intelligent, calculating and experienced nin in the leaf is reduced to butt-monkey level in order to be shown the way by the light of Jesuruto. If there was a shred of consistency in this encounter Kakashi would have thrown the truth at Obito's face and called him out on the man-bitch that he is.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-07-2012), emachina (11-07-2012), Miburo (11-08-2012), Uchiha09 (11-10-2012), Vengeance (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #19
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

How is Kakashi still standing?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-08-2012), Uchiha09 (11-10-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
Amuro
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ol gay ass fan boy LMFAO. I jus wasted 20 secs of my time. He jus look like he b at lunch playin yugioh er some shit. Like he run through his neighborhood wit his arms hangin behind him, like he got a couple konoha ninja headbands under his bed. Bitching on youtube....gtfoh. Takin his glasses off like he bouta gt busy...he just look like he gets pushed in the hallway...books slapped out his hand LOL lmfao I'm done!

Last edited by Amuro; 11-07-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #21
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Ol gay ass fan boy LMFAO. I jus wasted 20 secs of my time.
So basically you didn't even watch the video? Well if you gave it a chance you might have had a good laugh 100% factual.

Quote:
He jus look like he b at lunch playin yugioh er some shit.
Yugioh is fucking awesome dude.

Quote:
Like he run through his neighborhood wit his arms hangin behind him, like he got a couple konoha ninja headbands under his bed.
Are you talking about yourself now?

Quote:
Bitching on youtube....gtfoh. Takin his glasses off like he bouta gt busy...he just look like he gets pushed in the hallway...books slapped out his hand LOL lmfao I'm done!
Why so serious? The kid is funny no need to act like a 12 year old girl over it.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-13-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #22
Amuro
Genin

Quote:
So basically you didn't even watch the video? Well if you gave it a chance you might have had a good laugh 100% factual.

Yugioh is fucking awesome dude.

Are you talking about yourself now?

Why so serious? The kid is funny no need to act like a 12 year old girl over it.
LOL veng I was laughing....TRUST Me it was funny as hell there was jus no need for me to watch the whole thing. I got the gist LMAO. We two diff types of ppl (me n u) if u thought I was mad or being all serious ur mistaken. That was funny and everything I said is 100% factual lmao

Last edited by Amuro; 11-07-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
LOL veng I was laughing....TRUST Me it was funny as hell there was jus no need for me to watch the whole thing. I got the gist LMAO.
How did you get the gist when he didn't start speaking until like 30 seconds in? You only watched it for 20 seconds no?

Quote:
We two diff types of ppl (me n u) if u thought I was mad or being all serious ur mistaken.
Sounded like phone apparently annoyed you so you felt the need to unjustly bash Yugioh which BTW is fucking awesome.

Quote:
That was funny and everything I said is 100% factual lmao
100% factual that yugioh tcg is fucking awesome IKR?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #24
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

All I gathered from this:

Trash!!! More trash. Cry Moar you trash! I can't pretend to like you anymore trash. Such disgusting trash! Bleh ugh cry friends unite boo whoo..... TRASH!

BS trash I say.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 AM   #25
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Yu-gi-oh is indeed the shit. Grew up on that

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #26
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Sappy dialog, shitty fight structure, Obito is a retarded drone that repeats the same lame ass nonsensical mantra just to play foil to ninja Jesus and his iron clad ninja way.
Sadly, it's 10x better that what has happened in the past several chapters.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #27
Amuro
Genin

Quote:
How did you get the gist when he didn't start speaking until like 30 seconds in? You only watched it for 20 seconds no?

Sounded like phone apparently annoyed you so you felt the need to unjustly bash Yugioh which BTW is fucking awesome.

Oh my goodness. Ok veng just for you....yugioh is AWSOME! I did watch like 20 secs....he was breathing, huffing n puffin I skipped through he was rubbin his hands...I skipped he took the glasses off n I watched the rant a lil skipped through watched some more, stopped n started makin fun of him.. Chill out. I guess I went too far with the yugioh >.>. He jus seemed too old to b so worked up about naruto that's all so I clowned his lame ass. U chill calm down. I'm surprised u even felt the need to respond to my post...bit by bit..like I offended YOU. But for the sake of the fourm...and peace ill leave yugioh alone. But I stand by what I said about his lame ass. THAT'S why it was funny, he isn't a comedian type of funny. More like a "look at the fool ranting on the net about naruto" "bitch ass nigga" (Riley frm boondocks voice)

Last edited by Amuro; 11-07-2012 at 11:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #28
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

It's fall. Around fall it get's cold. So I turn the heat on in my house. The house heats up, but because I have horrible sinuses the snot in my nose tends to cake on the inside of my nose like cement. So, sometimes I have to crack a cement snot wall in my nose so I can breath. This, sometimes leads to nosebleeds. I tell you this, because as I was reading I started to get a nosebleed. I thought it was from breathing to hard and cracking through a cement snot wall. Nope. Turns out my brain has decided the best way to preserve itself is to give itself a massive aneurism.

Wait for it. Wait for it. And...done: Thiz iz teh gretust chupter evah! Kyuubi and whyte d0g iz brethers! Yay!
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #29
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Oh my goodness. Ok veng just for you....yugioh is AWSOME!
100% factual.

Quote:
I guess I went too far with the yugioh >.>. He jus seemed too old to b so worked up about naruto that's all so I clowned his lame ass. U chill calm down. I'm surprised u even felt the need to respond to my post...bit by bit..like I offended YOU. But for the sake of the fourm...and peace ill leave yugioh alone.
Only reason I responded really was because of the Yugioh comment.

Not to be taken seriously.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Amuro (11-07-2012)
Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #30
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Obito may an idiot for now till he turns good however his fighting style is very original to this manga and very bad ass. Its a shame he's just gonna die saving kakashis ass one more time.

Oh btw obito > kakakshi looks like the crybaby grew up to be the daddy of his generation, not to mention the fact that kishimoto is seriously dumbing obito down right now and kakashi should have already lost.

Gai isn't to bad either bee needs to revert back to his miniature form because this over sized form is useless now, he needs tje form he used against kisame its far more effective in this battle.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote