Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #16
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread

Cont...

Scene change back to Ichigo

Ichigo is dodging left and right doing everything to avoid all the foes attacking him. He is barely managing to dodge them.

Ichigo: (I've barely been managing to dodge their attacks all this time, how am I supposed to defeat them when I don't even have a sword?!)

The voice of Rujin Jaka echoes inside of Ichigo

Ryujin Jaka: Will battle conditions always be favourable to you? Will all the opponents you face be weaker or disadvantaged?! You will not defeat Juha Bach with such poor resolve!
Ichigo: I know!!!

Ichigo dodges back avoiding a sword slice aimed for his neck. He suddenly begins to look around whilst he's dodging as if he's searching for something. Suddenly he stops in his tracks and dashes forward heading for a specific figure, he clothes lines the figure before they have a chance to react and stomps them into the ground, he grabs the figures sword out of his hands and we see that it is vice captain Kira's sword.

Ryujin Jaka: Good, you did not recklessly attack your enemy, you searched and went for a weak link. You are learning.

The sword in Ichigo's hand suddenly changes reforming into Ichigo's own sword.

Ichigo: (now I have a weapon)

He raises it just in time to block a sword aimed at his head.*

Ichigo: Now it's my turn to attack!
Ichigo hears a voice from behind
Voice: Go Senbunzakara
Ichigo:!!!

The thousand blades of sebunzakara strike at Ichigo from behind engulfing him completely!!

Next week: 518: Resolve

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-07-2012 at 05:45 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
lopiskes (11-26-2012), Pritha (11-07-2012), Vishnu (11-21-2012)

Old 11-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #17
woody_3162
Chuunin

On a roll so here's the next one.
It's longer than usual but I don't think anyone will complain ;-)

Bleach 518: Resolve

Scene opens on the inner world of Ichigo. The thousand blades of Senbunzakara have obscured Ichigo from view. A Samurai clad warrior stands a few feet away with his hand held out. Ichigo appears behind him unharmed. He slashes down diagonally at the figure in front of him cutting him in half. The figure wavers and then disappears as do the thousand blades.

Ryujin Jaka: Good, you are thinking ahead. You were aware of their abilities and even though no indication had been given that they had retained them you prepared for that situation to arise and looked out for it. This is how a true warrior fights Ichigo!
Ichigo: …(do you have to tell me the obvious!)
Ryujin Jaka: Now, This is where the real test will start Ichigo, remember what I said! No leniency, no mercy!

Ichigo suddenly cries out in pain and falls onto the roof of the skyscraper. He crashes to his knees in pain. His hands push down on the ground to stop him from collapsing completely, sweat pouring off of him.

Ichigo: (this is only the start?!...How could the old man…and this is only his Shikai?!)
Ryujin Jaka: No Kurosaki Ichigo you are mistaken, I am merely only a PART of his Shikai not all of it, my power is not at full and even then I am still holding most of my reiatsu back.
Ichigo: …
Ryujin Jaka: Is this all there was to your resolve Kurosaki Ichigo? Is this how you planned to save the world, by faltering at the first hurdle?
Ichigo: Shut…(pants heavily) up.
Ryujin Jaka: Mere words cannot be resolve Kurosaki Ichogo!! You have to believe what you say!! Remember how it felt, remember that time without power, that helplessness, remember that inability to do anything!!

Ichigo grunts with pain as he pushes himself back up slowly. As he rises up half way, a large spiked metal ball on a chain slams into his side and sends him flying. He crashes to a stop a hundred feet away and slowly starts to push himself up again.

Ryujin Jaka: Remember your words to me Kuroski Ichigo! Feel the truth that lies deep in those words!!

Ichigo rises, standing on his feet once more, he raises his sword slowly up just in time to lock swords with an oncoming blow.

Ryujin Jaka: Pain holds no sway when faced with despair!!!

Scene change to the cave

Ichigo is still lying in the circle letting off waves of reiatsu, his body sweating profusely. Ryuken and Urahara sit close by against a wall of the cave leaning against each other. They look very fatigued and are sweating themselves.
Uryuu is standing next to seated Yoruichi, he has an extremely worried look on his face.

Uryuu: He’s been like that for hours now, how long is this supposed to take?!
Kisuke:…
Yoruichi: it will take as long it takes. But, the longer he stays like this, the lower the chances of him surviving.
Uryuu:!!
Kisuke: Whatever Ryujin Jaka is putting him through in there, one thing is clear, the longer it lasts the weaker he will become making it harder for him to accomplish his task.
Uryuu: Can’t you help him anymore?!! You’ve been sat there ages, surely you’re reiatsu must have recovered a little by now?!
Kisuke: That’s not it. Though It will take some time for our reiatsu to recover enough to be able to help him. However even if it were to return right now it would be too late.
Uryuu: Why?!!
Kisuke: That reiatsu you see surrounding Ichigos body is not his own, that is the reiatsu of Ryujin Jaka.
Ryuken: it has slowly been increasing over the last few hours and growing in intensity, now it is soo strong that any reiatsu we try to pour into his body gets burned up by it.
Uryuu:!!
Kisuke: That’s about as much as we can do now from here, it’s all up to Ichigo san to pull through this by his own will.
Uryuu: …
Yoruichi: do not worry Uryuu, I believe in Ichigo, he’ll pull through this…

Scene change back to Ichigo’s Inner world

Ichigo Stands on top of the skyscraper. He looks completely different from before. Cuts and gashes scar his body all over, his clothes are in tatters. You can see trails of smoke coming off from his hair. His right hand holds his sword low, pointed almost to the ground, his hand is completely charred black all the way up to the forearm. You can see thin lines of red tracing through it.The left side if his neck, his left shoulder, the left side of his forehead all are charred black.
He's breathing heavily though he's not panting. His face is completely serious and still.
Suddenly a sword protrudes out from beneath his left shoulder right through the charred area. You see bits of it break off and crumble disintegrating into the air.
Ichigo remains still as he raises his left arm and grabs the protruding sword blade with his left hand. His right arm swings backwards slicing the figure that was standing behind him.
The figure fades away as does the sword that was protruding through his body.

Ryujin Jaka: So you've learnt to control the pain. Now it cannot cause you to react rashly or make you falter back.
Ichigo: ...
Ryujin Jaka: However, dominion over pain does not mean you should wilfully take injury Kurosaki Ichigo-
Ichigo: it wasn't aimed for a vital spot...
Ryujin Jaka: ...so now you can speak as well. Those are the firsts words you have spoken in a long while, it seems you have truly gained complete mastery over your pain. So you chose to allow that attack to land in order to guarantee a successful strike on your opponent, superb.
Ichigo:..
Ryujin Jaka: but... What about those that remain. There are still many and your body will not last much longer? I shall be releasing myself completely soon Ichigo and you will only be able to withstand that for a few moments before your body crumbles away. You have very little time left and the opponents remaining are the strongest, their attacks are co-ordinated with each other and you have barely been able to scratch a few of them.

You see up in the sky six figures watching down on Ichigo. They slowly move down and land on the skyscraper encircling Ichigo in their centre.

Ichigo: ...are you telling me that I cannot do this?!
Ryujin Jaka: I am asking you to show your resolve Kurosaki Ichigo!! Show us that you are worthy of the trust the Captains have place in you, that you are worthy of the faith your friends have in you.
Ichigo:...
Ryujin Jaka: the fight has come to its end. They do not have much time left themselves. They have come down for the final showdown Kurosaki Ichigo, it is time.

Suddenly a huge wave of Reiatsu releases from Ichigo as Rujin Jaka releases himself completely , it is so strong that it pushes his foes back a few steps as well. Ichigo goes down on one knee and grimaces, but no sound escapes from his lips. You can see the black char on his left shoulder begin spreading over his body quickly.
His enemies attack all at once. The two directly in front and behind him jump forward high in the air towards him aiming to cut him down with strikes from above. The other four, two on either side of him, rush forward towards him on the ground.
The two, one either side that are rushing towards him slightly from behind raise there swords aiming to attack his back. The other two rushing toards him aim to attack his front.
Ichigo grunts whilst still on one knee but doesn't look up, he raises his sword and places the blade across his left hand.
As his foes reach him almost simultaneously he breaks his sword in half. The blades from the front and behind are mere inches away from him as he jumps into the air, he slams his two blades into the two foes that jumped and had been coming down towards him from above. Beneath him all four swords strike each other , he lands on their centre locking them into place and slams his blades into an enemy on either side.
The two remaining immediately let go of their swords and jump back away from Ichigo out of his reach.
Ichigo pants heavily gasping for air as his body is slowly turning to black.

Ryujin Jaka: ...such resolve...even at the end. Splendid.
Ryujin jaka:You used their power and speed against them, had they been lesser foes they may even have cut each other down in the process.

Ichigo: even so...it didn't work after all...I guess this was all I was capable of...

In front of him the two enemies suddenly shimmer and fade away, their swords also disappearing beneath his feet.

Ryujin Jaka: You are correct Kurosaki Ichigo, this WAS all you were capable of
Ichigo: Where have they gone? Am I not even worth finishing off?
Ryujin Jaka: you forced them to relinquish their swords Ichigo, in this battle, they have been defeated.
Ichigo: ...I see...but even so...

Ichigo is cut off as his whole body turns to black, looking like a burnt out statue made of wood.

Scene change to the cave

Cont...

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-09-2012 at 09:41 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
lopiskes (11-26-2012), Vishnu (11-21-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #18
woody_3162
Chuunin

Cont...

Scene change to the cave

Everyone is sat against the walls of the cave. Uryuu is still watching Ichigo looking extremely worried.

Uryuu: He's looking in really bad shape, how much longer can take this?
Kisuke: Not long...his body reached its limit a while back, I would say its just about to give up.
Uryuu:!!!
Ryuken: I really thought the old man had planned this out all out...as daunting as this task was I expected him succeed.
Kisuke: Ichigo san has always had that effect on people. His eyes always held a determination that struck right through to the heart.

Uryuu looks down at Yoruichi sitting next to him. Silent tears can be seen going down her face. He kneels down and puts a hand on her shoulder, he looks over to Kisuke and Ryuken.

Uryuu: you're already speaking as if he's gone...

Urahara Kisuke stands up slowly, holding himself stiffly. He looks at Ichigo for a brief moment.

Kisuke: (sighs) I guess it's time to go inform the captains, we'll need to plan how to proceed without Ichigo.
Voice: that will no longer be necessary, your time to act has passed!
Everyone:?!!

A figure appears behind Kisuke, he is dressed in a long white cloak, his face covered by a white mask of intricate design. He walks past Urhahara and towards Ichigo.

Kisuke: so you have finally arrived.
Stranger: we have been here for a while, watching, seeing what you would do next. It is time for you to stand down, we will take it from here.
Kisuke: what is the kings decision?

The figure pulls out his sword. It is long and black, with small curved spike protruding from the top of its point.

Stranger: the enemy shall be taken care of, but before that

He moves closer to Ichigo standing directly by his side

Stranger: it has been decided that this child is an anomaly that must be removed.
Urahara:...
Everyone else:!!!

The stranger holds his sword out over Ichigo, point down. He holds it with both hands. He strikes down at Ichigo's chest.

Uryuu: Stop!!!
Stranger: what...is this?!

You see him looking down at Ichigo, the tip of his blade has pierced ichigo's chest but just the tip.
A huge amount of reiatsu suddenly explodes out of Ichigo, the cave is filled thick with dust and debri flying around. The stranger is thrown against the wall and crashes to the ground.
As the dust clears you see Ichigo standing up. He has a hard look in his eye as he looks around the cave.The stranger stands up roughly.

Stranger: I see. That circle wasn't aimed at hiding his reiatsu or blocking it off, you were hiding what had been done to him!!
Urahara: the king needs to understand this was the only way, even you may not be enough to hold back the current onslaught.
Ryuken: Tell him this was the last act of Genryusai Shikeguni Yamamoto.

The stranger looks at both of them for a moment and then disappears. Yoruichi looks over at Ichigo, tears in he eyes, her voice filled with emotion.

Yoruichi: you made it Ichigo!

Ichigo looks at her for a moment, his face emotionless. He turns his head and focuses his gaze on Urahara.

Ichigo: I need to speak to Aizen.

Next week: The Zero Squad.

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-09-2012 at 06:58 PM.
lopiskes (11-26-2012), Pritha (11-09-2012), Vishnu (11-09-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #19
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Wow, I wish u were on a roll all the time. Nice going woody, can't wait for more?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-09-2012)
Old 11-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #20
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Amazing one, woody. I like the style. Please proceed and make the next one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-10-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 12:33 PM   #21
woody_3162
Chuunin

Bleach 519: the Zero squad.

Scene opens in a random hall somewhere. All the captains are there apart from Kuchiki Byakuya an Unohona. They stand in two lines facing each other as they normally do in captains meetings. Kyoraku and Ukitake both stand at one end looking down the line.
Zaraki Kenpachi is there also looking absolutely normal and unhurt.

Shinji: so it seems most of the captains have been able to make it to the meeting this time.
Kurotsuchi: [looking at kenpachi] don't you think you should be resting, kukuku, we wouldn't want you to get hurt again.
Zaraki: hmph, if you want to test my recovery then I can cut you down right here
Ukitake: There is no need for that Zaraki san, that you defeated soo many opponents is more than any of us captains can say.
Kyoraku: aye, Zaraki san, there is no shame in losing to a strong opponent.
Zaraki: shut your yapping! You two are worse than the old man was. He wasn't strong...it was my own fault for trying to warm up first.
Kurotsuchi: ...indeed, well if the monster has stopped growling I'll report on our progress.
Zaraki: rrrrrrrrrr
Kurotsuchi: since we lost touch with Urahara Kisuke I could not use the gargantua he has already set up to get into Hueco Mundo. However I've been able to re-establish connections to the old one's we used when fighting with Aizen.
Ukitake: How far is the progress on the garganta?
Kurotsuchi: Since I was seeing to it personally the work is already complete, all captains can pass through it now at full strength.
Shinji: I guess that using the foundations of the garganta created by Kisuke didn't help speed things up.
Kurotsuchi: hmph.
Kyoraku: Ukitake, has there been any word from central 46 yet, what are the higher ups planning?
Ukitake: no, those that managed to survive have hidden deep in the underground chambers. No one has surfaced yet or even sent out a message.
Ukitake: ...I see, in that case I guess we'll have to take care of this on our own.

Suddenly at one end of the room a big massive screen door appears [like te ones the captains use to travel from the real world]. The doors open revealing 6 figures inside. They are wearing long white cloaks and have on white masks that have a different design engraved on each of them.
On the other side of the room a lone figure appears. He is dressed exactly as the other 6 and his mask shows him to be the same person that tried to kill Ichigo. The lone stranger moves forward stopping as he reaches close to Kyorkau and Ukitake, they both shift to either side of him to get a better look. It now looks as if they've joined the ranks of the captains and the stranger is leading them. He looks towards Kyoraku.

Wairudo: I am captain Wairudo of the Zero squad. Wairudo Kenpachi.
Zaraki:?!!
Wairudo: and I'm afraid that you will not be taking care of anything from here on in. You have all been placed under confinement whilst we take care of the situation.
Ukitake: why have we not heard from-
Wairudo: there was no need for any prior contact. I was sent to survey the situation once soul society was destroyed. What you have been unable to do...and what you have done has been made very much clear.
Captains: ....
Ukitake: what do-
Wairudo: The only reason you captains...are being treated so kindly are because you were unaware of the true consequences of your actions and that you were following the commands of Shikeguni Yamamoto...

Wairudo looks down the line at all of the captains

Wairudo: though it does seem that you have been briefed since.
Kyoraku:…Kurosaki Ichigo is-
Wairudo: -an anomaly that must be removed!!
Captains: !...
Wairudo: Here are your instructions from the soul king. You are to stand down and take no further military action until further notice. Round up all of your subordinates that you can and head out to the outer Rukongai areas. We will take care of the Quincy and Kurosaki Ichigo.
Ukitake: Captain Wairudo, I believe our assistance will be necessary to take care of these Quincy.
Wairudo: If you fail to follow these instructions then you shall be forcefully detained…or executed.
Captains:!!!
Wairudo: What is the decision of the Captains?

A huge almighty explosion is suddenly seen and heard out of the window behind Wairudo. A big mushroom of smoke and debrin can be seen rising over a hundred feet into the air some distance away. The building itself shakes from the energy of the explosion.
Everyone turn to look at it in surprise.

Ukitake: That came from the first squad barracks!!!
Wairudo: That reiatsu…what is he upto?!!
Shinji: Ichigo is not really one to take or follow orders. Once he makes a decision he’s as stubborn as a mule.
Wairudo: Shizen!

One of the figures from the other side of the room disappears and re-appears in front of Wairudo.

Shizen: Sir!
Wairudo: I have received no word back from the king to my updates, has a message been sent with you?
Shizen: No sir!
Wairudo: Then our original orders stand. Take care of that boy before he goes completely mad, I do not wish to have another Juha Bach on my hands.
Shizen: Yes Sir!
Wairudo: and Shizen, that childs name is….Kurosaki Ichigo.

Shizen’s body goes rigid. He stands there a few more moments before disappearing.

Wairudo: Kenchi, you are in charge of communications , the rest you have your instructions, head out.

The other 5 figures standing across the room disappear one by one. Wairudo turns his backs to the captains and begins to walk away from them.

Wairudo: Remember, taking action in any way other than what you have been instructed will not be tolerated.
Zaaraki: Wait! Did you say you were a Kenpachi?

Wairudo keeps walking and answers without turning around.

Wairudo: No, I said I AM Kenpachi.

Wairudo disappears leaving the captains alone.

Scene change to the underground prison

Ichigo stands before a large cell embedded into the stone wall.
Ichigo looks tiny standing before it, the steel bars go 50 feet high before reaching the ceiling. Right in front of Ichigo the steel bars have been bent back and mangled leaving a circular hole.
Directly through it, in the centre of the cell you can see a chair bolted to the stone floor.
Ichigo walks through the hole into the cell. He looks left and right as if searching for something.

Ichigo: it seems you've forgotten that I've met swords with you, you can't hide from me anymore.

A wave of reiatsu spreads out from Ichigo in a circle, as it reaches the chair the space around the chair shimmers and Aizen appears into view. He is wrapped up and bound in black wrappings as before.

Aizen: hah, what a claim to make whilst I am in this state Kurosaki Ichigo.
Ichigo: it seems they didn't completely seal off all your reitsu-
Aizen: couldn't. It is impossible for them to completely seal it off given my current condition, though it seems I only have enough to amuse myself with parlour tricks.
Ichigo: you know why I'm here.

Aizen looks at Ichigo appraisingly

Aizen: I sense a change in you Kurosaki Ichigo, you've grown somehow, your eyes...they almost remind me of...

Ichigo's eyes take on a harder look, the room begins to shake .

Aizen: Aah I see, I thought I sensed something of that nature happening out there...what makes you think I would willingly assist you Kurosaki Ichigo?
Ichigo: I will not release you if that's what you are hoping for, you are still too dangerous, even without your Zanpaktou.
Aizen: If I had merely wished for freedom then I would have accepted the offer made by Juha Bach.
Ichigo:... You had the choice to escape and you refused? Why would you do that?
Aizen: Because there are many types of freedom Kurosaki Ichigo...
Aizen: and not all cages are as....obvious as this one.
Ichigo: Tell me your relationship with Juha Bach!

Aizen dons a mocking look on his face as he speaks next

Aizen: relationship?
Ichigo: They have been hiding out in Hueco Mundo for centuries! You can't tell me in all your travels of Hueco Mundo, your searches for Vasto lordes, that in all the time you spent there that you never crossed paths or realised that they were there!!
Aizen: indeed. Your eyes certainly have grown sharper. Our relationship is merely the mutual respect that two peers have. Though we have both been aware of each other we have chosen not to interact.
Ichigo:...why?
Aizen: Because our goals our vastly different.
Ichigo: different?! How?!!

Aizen once more shows his mocking smile.

Aizen: i shall tell you if you manage to survive Kurosaki Ichigo.

A sword appears out of the centre of Ichigo's chest.

Aizen: you really have grown, impressive Kurosaki Ichigo.

Ichigo's image quckly fades. Behind it you see Shizen, bent forward with his sword still in the same position. Behind him you see Ichigo standing sideways looking at him.

Aizen: I would hazard to guess that your flash steps have even surpassed Kuchiki Byakuya. Have you been receiving lessons from Shihouin Yoruichi?

Ichigo ignores Aizen and turns so he is facing Shizen, you see his hand resting on his sword but he still hasn't pulled it out.

Ichigo: So these are the tactics of the Zero squad are they, to stab people in the back.

Shizen straightens up slowly and turns around to face Ichigo. His voice is controlled but the resentment rolls off of it.

Shizen: to think that I would hear a Kurosaki lecture me about stabbing In the back.
Ichigo: A Kurosaki?...I see, so you knew my father.
Shizen:...
Ichigo: I always wondered why my surname wasn't recognised in soul society. I guess he also came from the kings realm then and was a part of the Zero squad.

Cont...

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-15-2012 at 01:20 PM.
lopiskes (11-26-2012), Vengeance (11-15-2012), Vishnu (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #22
woody_3162
Chuunin

Cont...

Shizen is quiet for a moment then slowly lifts his hand reaching for his face. He grips his mask to remove it.
The view changes to that from Aizens perspective, you see the back of Shizen and Ichigo a little further away looking at him. Aizen chuckles lightly.

Aizen: You are mistaken Kurosaki Ichigo.*I believe the person to who he is referring to...

You see the back of Shizens head as he removes his mask. A look of complete shock and surprise can be seen on Ichigo's face.

Ichigo: What?!! You?!!
Aizen: ...was your mother!

*Bleach 520: The name of Kurosaki
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (11-15-2012), Vishnu (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #23
Pritha
Chuunin

Brilliant. Never actually tot of tht kinda rel. Continue.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #24
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
Cont...

Shizen is quiet for a moment then slowly lifts his hand reaching for his face. He grips his mask to remove it.
The view changes to that from Aizens perspective, you see the back of Shizen and Ichigo a little further away looking at him. Aizen chuckles lightly.

Aizen: You are mistaken Kurosaki Ichigo.*I believe the person to who he is referring to...

You see the back of Shizens head as he removes his mask. A look of complete shock and surprise can be seen on Ichigo's face.

Ichigo: What?!! You?!!
Aizen: ...was your mother!

*Bleach 520: The name of Kurosaki
Damn dude dat was real stuff there. Waiting for the continuation...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #25
woody_3162
Chuunin

Bleach 520: The name of Kurosaki

The scene opens up with Ichigo still looking in shock at Shizen. We can still only see the back of Shizen's head.

Ichigo: How can...you...

Shizen lets go of the mask, as it drops towards the floor he dashes towards Ichigo. He raises his sword as he reaches him and slashes out. Ichigo still stands there in shock as the sword slices through him neck to waste.
His image shimmers, Shizen's sword slices through Ichigo without meeting any resistance. The added force Shizen placed in the blow and lack of resistance catch him by surprise carrying him forward a few steps right through the shimmering image of Ichigo.
He stops and turns around in surprise. His face and hair are the spitting image of Ichigo's mother though looking a little older and having a slightly more elongated face and thinner cheekbones.
He looks at the wavering image of Ichigo which still stands there rippling as if an image in water. He focuses his eyes on Aizen and speaks. His voice, now that his mask is removed, is a lot more feminine revealing him to be a female.

Shizen: you should not interfere in this!
Aizen: I felt it was only fair to give the boy a fighting chance and you wouldn't begrudge me a little trickery considering your stunt with the mask. I'm sure you understood the reaction you would have on him.
Shizen: hmph.
Aizen: Though I can see now why he was caught so unawares. This IS highly unexpected.

The wavering image of Ichigo dissapears. A few feet away to the side Ichigo reappears. His face is more composed but the surprise can still be seen on his face.

Ichigo: I know you're not my mother, Who are you?!!
Shizen: That traitor! Do not dare associate me with such filth as her. The day she betrayed us was the day I forsook the name of Kurosaki.
Ichigo: a traitor?!
Aizen: If I could interject, I would like to add that this boy does not know anything about his lineage or family history.
Shizen: As if I care! The offspring of trash is still trash!

Shizen rushes forward once more with her sword raised. She strikes towards him just as he takes a step forward and raises his arm. He grabs her hands and sword hilt in one go and stops her in place.

Aizen: Superb.

Ichigo locks gazes with Shizen, his voice quiet and hard.

Ichigo: I will not tolerate such insults to my mother, however justified you may think they be.

He pushes her back with the hand that's holding her. His strength surprises her and she has to jump back to keep her footing.

Ichigo meets her gaze once more as she comes to a stop. His look is hard and his voice cold as he speaks.

Ichigo: my mother died to save my life...don't say another word against her!
Shizen:...She...is dead?!

Shizen's face takes on a surprised look. The anger and bitterness from her face has dissapeared and all that is left is confusion.

Ichigo: she died protecting me from a hollow when I was just a child.

Shizen suddenly releases a huge wave of reiatsu as she powers up. She laughs out loud and you see her face filled with hatred once more.

Shizen: I can't believe I almost fell for your lies as well. I should have expected as much from the scum of that traitorous bitch.

Ichigo pulls out his sword, anger finally showing on his face.

Shizen: The strongest member of the zero squad before her betrayal And you expect me to believe she was killed by a mere hollow?!!!

Shizen strikes towards Ichigo, as their swords clash together the anger in Ichigo's face has all gone replaced with surprise.

Scene change to a room somewhere in soul society.

Kuchiki byakuya is lying all bandaged up in a bed.
The room is empty apart from him.
A figure suddenly appears standing next to him. It is one of the members of the Zero squad. He looks down at Byakuya for a few moments.

Figure: to think that I would live to see the fall of another of the great houses.

He turns facing away from the bed and begins to walk away. As he reaches the foot of the bed Kuchiki Byakuya stirs.

Byakuya: the house...of Kuchiki shall never fall...as long as I live.

The figure stops but doesn't turn around.

Figure: The pride of house Kuchiki does not diminish by its fall little Byakuya. That you stood and faced death is enough to uphold that pride.
Byakuya: they...stole...senbonzakura kageyoshi...
Figure:...I see...the pride of a man is no less than the pride of a house.
Byakuya: I will...
Figure: I would not like to see the house of Kuchiki disappear because of the pride of a man little Byakuya, I shall pray for your victory.

The figure disappears leaving Byakuya alone once more. Byakuya pictures Rukia's smiling face.

Byakuya: The house of Kuchiki...shall never disappear!

Scene change to a courtyard somewhere in seraitei.

Rubble surrounds the entire courtyard, none of the buildings around it are unscathed, most destroyed almost to their foundations. From one end of the courtyard Zaraki Kenpachi can be seen walking through. He is looking left and right as if searching for something. Yachiru clings to his back swinging left and right as walks.

Yachiru: Ken chan! Ken chan!!! Who are we looking for?!!!
Kenpachi: hmph. There is a man on that zero squad calling himself Kenpachi,.
Yachiru: oooh Ken chan! He must be strong!!
Kenpachi: ...hmph

From the other end of the courtyard Yoruichi appears walking towards Kenpachi. As she reaches the cent of the courtyard she stops waiting for Kenpachi to arrive. As Kenpachi see's her he scowls. He stops a few feet away from her.

Kenpachi: I thought I told you I'd kill you the next time I saw you.
Yoruichi: (sighs) and I thought I told you that it was futile blaming us. We were only following the captain commanders instructions as we're you!
Kenpachi: hmph, that old geezer could never stop telling me what to do.
Yoruichi: How are your injuries? You didn't wait for us to heal you afterwards. Those were some serious injuries you had, I checked and you didn't go to the 4th squad for healing either.
Kenpachi: I didn't need any healing for those scratches.
Yoruichi:!! Did you go into battle in that condition?!!
Kenpachi: hmph, where is that Urahara bastard, he's the one I really want to kill! If it hadn't been for his stupid technique I wouldn't have lost again!

Yachiru sticks her head over Kenpachi's shoulder.

Yachiru: You didn't lose Ken chan! Ichigo only had to learn-
Kenpachi: I know I know!!!
Yoruichi: ...Kisuke is still studying the data gathered on the enemy, he's trying to work out how they are managing to steal our Bankai.
Kenpachi: hmph...have you seen a man come through here wearing a white mask?
Yoruichi: ! No, why are you-
Kenpachi: Not this way then

Kenpachi turns and begins to walk away not even waiting for Yoruichi to finish what she is saying.

Yoruichi: That man, it was only the captain commander that managed to keep him in check before, I wonder what he's gonna do now!

Scene change back to Aizen's prison.

Shizen is attacking Ichigo ferociously. Ichigo is defending her quite casually one handed. He seems at ease even though her attacks are continuous one after the other. Shizen flash steps right behind Ichigo and tries to strike his back. As her sword comes down to slash him Ichigo swings his sword backwards only half turning and strikes her sword and sending it flying out of her hands. It plants itself into the ground fifty feet behind her. Shizen stands still lightly panting.

Ichigo: you're not strong enough to defeat me. You must have realised that by now, so why keep attacking.

Shizen looks at him a smile appearing on her lips. She moves to stand up straight.

Shizen: the arrogance of a Kurosaki certainly knows no bounds.
Ichigo: arrogance?
Shizen: It is arrogant of you to think that it was you who knocked my sword out of my hands.

Shizen spreads her hands out wide to either side.

Shizen: Bankai!! Yoi tsuki no okoku!!

Bleach 521: Ichigo vs Shizen

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-17-2012 at 07:18 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
lopiskes (11-26-2012), op101 (11-18-2012), Pritha (11-24-2012), Vishnu (11-18-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 07:51 PM   #26
Pritha
Chuunin

woody!!!!!!! cant express my feelings in words, brilliant ..... dammit, dont stop here .... when is the next one going to be released ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
op101 (11-18-2012), woody_3162 (11-17-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #27
woody_3162
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
woody!!!!!!! cant express my feelings in words, brilliant ..... dammit, dont stop here .... when is the next one going to be released ?
Thanks.
Just finished this. Lol.
I already know what I want her bankai to be, just need to think on where i want to take the next chapter and how i want it to flow. hopefully I'll have something up in the next 2-3 days.
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
op101 (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 05:34 AM   #28
Pritha
Chuunin

Super ... cant wait for the next one

P.S. I just want to leave this post here so that i can actually see if u had posted on this forum, i,e; i dont have to come inside the forum

Last edited by Pritha; 11-18-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:58 AM   #29
woody_3162
Chuunin

Would normally have made this a little longer and split this with a few other scenes but i'm crzy busy at the moment, so will leave this one as it is.
Enjoy! (will try to write up the continuation during the weekend)

Bleach 521: Ichigo vs Shizen

Shizen stands straight with a smile on her face, her hands held out wide to either side.

Shizen: Bankai!! Yoi tsuki no okoku!!

Her sword that is planted in the ground 50 feet behind her glows and slowly begins to disintegrate. From where the blade is planted in the ground two lines spread out to either side and quickly form a large circle around Ichigo and Shizen.
Shizen's sword begins to form itself back together in Shizen's hand.

Shizen: welcome to the realm of the moon god.

Ichigo looks around but see's nothing else has changed. He looks at Shizen for a moment and then flash steps. He disappears and immediately reappears exactly where he was standing before.
A look of surprise crosses his face as he finds himself back where he started.
Shizen looks at him smiling and says mockingly.

Shizen: You can try again if you like, I'm happy to wait.

Ichigo tries once more, and then again and again. Each time he disappears and reappears back where he started.
Ichigo stops and looks towards Shizen.

Ichigo: what is this?
Shizen: are you now asking for my help? How pitiful! This is my bankai Yoi tsuki no okoku, the realm of the moon god.
Shizen: this realm is split off from everything else. I am god in this realm and I control it!!
Shizen: do you understand? Can you comprehend?! You wanted to move and I wished you to stay right there, so the realm adjusted itself so that you ended right where you started off.
Aizen: I see...what a wonderful bankai.

Shizen looks over to see Aizen looking at her with his own mocking smile. She smiles back in response.

Shizen: you can mock me all you like but my ability far surpasses your own.
Aizen: hehe, I am afraid you are very much mistaken my dear, Kyoka Suigetsu did not have so many flaws, and you have not yet seen my bankai either I believe ...
Shizen: hmph.
Aizen: I wonder though, what would happen if you faced multiple foes? What if someone attacked you from outside your...little realm.
Shizen: ha, well if you have any more little tricks left up your sleeve you're more than welcome to try.
Aizen: No, I don't think I need to do any such thing. 'Split off from everything else' was what you said wasn't it? I would estimate that anything other than what you wish cannot cross through...so for the present situation I would assume anything other than air or sound?

Shizen scowls and turns back to look at Ichigo, her mocking smile returns as she looks at him.

Shizen: so Kurosaki Ichigo, would you like to try anything else? Or shall I finish this off right now?!

Aizen: (Now Kurosaki Ichigo, let’s see how much you’ve really grown)

Ichigo raises his sword arm slowly until his sword is pointed straight up. He slashes it down casually with no real energy force. His voice is quiet as he speaks.
Ichigo: Getsuga Tenshou.

The black crescent moon of reiatsu arcs its way towards Shizen. She laughs as it narrowly misses and flies past her. As it reaches the boundary line directly behind her it just vanishes without a trace.

Shizen: That was pathetic! Is that what you call an attack or have you just given up already?!
Aizen: (no, that wasn’t an attack at all)
Ichigo:…Getsuga Tenshou!!

Ichigo lashes out, this time so fast that his swing cannot even be seen. The black arc of reiatsu is upon Shizen almost instantly.

Aizen: (that wasn’t an attack either, but how much have you learned Kurosaki Ichigo?)

Shizen stands relaxed and still as the Reiatsu is about to envelope her, she smiles and suddenly the reiatsu’s movement has reversed and it’s now storming towards Ichigo. Ichigo jumps sideways to avoid it, as he lands he finds himself back in the same spot he was. The getsuga tenshou hits him head on throwing up a cloud of dust as it explodes.

Shizen: hah, you’re speed is pretty good but nowhere near fast enough to catch me off guard.

Ichigo appears directly behind her his sword swinging to split her waist into two. As he strikes her image wavers and vanishes, as the cloud of dust settles we can see she is now standing where Ichigo was before.

Shizen: Pathetic, it should be obvious even to you that I don’t have to see you to act. At this proximity I can clearly feel your reiatsu and sense when you’re about to do something.
Ichigo: …
Shizen: You do realise it don’t you? That I’m playing with you? Just like a cat plays with a mouse before it devours it? If I had wanted I could have kept you grounded to this very spot, I’m just giving you the opportunity to understand how helpless you are against me, even if you released your bankai you wouldn’t be able to accomplish anything!

Ichigo plants his sword into the ground in front of him and lets go of it. He looks at Shizen.

Ichigo: and what if I decide to just stand here and let this stalemate play out. You won’t be able to keep up you Bankai forever, you are slowly getting weaker and weaker giving me the advantage.
Shizen: What makes you think I have any intention leaving it that long?!

Shizen appears right behind Ichigo slashing out at him. Ichigo immediately jumps forward away from her whilst half spinning so he’s facing her. His jump takes him no further away as he looks at Shizens smiling face as her sword arcs down at him and strikes him where his neck meets his shoulder.
Shizens face takes on a shocked look as her sword strikes Ichigo but fails to slice through him. Her eyes focus on Ichigo’s arm to see that he has grabbed her hand and sword hilt once more stopping them in place.

Ichigo: You control this realm but you don’t control me.

You see Aizen in the background with a telling smile on his face.

Ichigo: You couldn’t stop me from attacking or moving, you couldn’t even stop my attack with your ability.

Shizen struggles to release herself from Ichigo’s grip but is unable to

Ichigo: Which means you can’t control the people trapped within it but just this place itself. Now that we’re connected, however much you move this place around it won’t make a difference.
Shizen: pah, what of it, you’ll have to let go of me sooner or later.

Ichigo’s sword suddenly disappears from behind him and is now all the way at the other end of the circle. Ichigo turns his head slightly to see it move.

Ichigo:…I never had any intention of using my sword.

He suddenly releases his reiatsu, the air vibrating around him shimmers as if waves of heat are being released from him. He raises his right arm and reiatsu flows out of it looking like flames. You can see beads of sweat already forming across Shizen’s forehead.

Ichigo: *Rage of the swordless Slice*

He strikes Shizen across the collar bone with the edge of his hand. She crumples towards the ground, unconscious, as his hand connects. Ichigo lets go of her hand go letting her collapse completely as the white lines of the boundary disappear.

Aizen: I would clap if only I were able to Kurosaki Ichigo, however I must admit, I was a little disappointed.
Ichigo:…
Aizen: That took a little longer than I had anticipated… maybe I was expecting a little too-
Ichigo: I had no intention of killing her.
Aizen: …Still not willing to take the decisive blow, I’m a little surprised.
Ichigo: No, I still have questions that need answering… by her and by you.

Bleach 522: True Intentions

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-21-2012 at 07:47 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (11-21-2012), lopiskes (11-26-2012), Pritha (11-21-2012), Vishnu (11-21-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #30
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

PLZ MORE !!!!!!!!!
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lopiskes For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-26-2012)