Naruto_609 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-14-2012, 02:21 AM   #16
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_609

I'd almost have to give Kishi props if he called back nearly 300 chapters and had the Juubi actually be Jashin. That would at least make Hidan less of a piece of shit in the overall narrative.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (11-18-2012)

Old 11-14-2012, 02:42 AM   #17
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
your comment reminds me of when naruto controls the nine tails and KB and him are having the conv in their mind, Yamato was like " u r doing this just to annoy me right?
LOL anyways decent chapter and as u had summarized, exactly my rxn
I was just reading THAT chapter,lol.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 AM   #18
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

holy shit Gai looks dead and it looks like Noon Tiger beat the fuckin shit outta Madara lol, he doesnt even bother getting up... Kakashi finally gets chakra as expected. Juubi looks as expected.

These translation fuckin suck too.

Why does both Naruto and Obito say "using the sharingan for your raikiri" ??

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 11-14-2012 at 04:03 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
emachina (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 04:16 AM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The explosion at the end would make Michael Bay flat line due to a massive orgasm.

In my opinion fights like this one are soulless. Energy blasts being tossed around so casually takes away from the wow factor, even dbz bothered to include other types of exchange before and in the middle of flinging energy bolts.

The chapter wasn't bad, just uninspired. We've seen this shit before, and how can I get excited for the Juubi when all it will do is fling even bigger energy blasts around ?

Weren't the rookies and a platoon going over to where Naruto was ? Maybe they were killed by that blast, that would be interesting.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:40 AM   #20
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Why didn't Kakashi just stab Obito's stomach or slash his face open? It's like they aren't even trying.
The same reason why Naruto didnt use Rasenshurikun or Bijuudama when he smashed his masked off, to end it once and for all.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
emachina (11-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 05:48 AM   #21
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Honestly, I don't see how the good guys are supposed to win atm. Kakashi's tired, Kages are beat up and Naruto's form won't last forever smh. The Juubi looks crazy and with Madara still at 100%, things are looking bad. Sasuke might be the one to save the day for Naruto because they can use the help. I'm want to see who will be the first victim of that thing. May the powers be with them smh.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 11-14-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #22
Anbu~Naruto
Academy Student

Anbu~Naruto is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm curious to know where sasuke will fit into all this.
Anbu~Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:03 AM   #23
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Right now the only way I see this fight panning out is bijuu balls from Jyuubi, Bee and Naruto being thrown around. Anyone and everyone else is a goner.

lol at Madara not even bothering, chilling out and watching the turn of events.

Tobi's 'tests' were there to be fried with Raikiri, but what does Kakashi do, punches the stomach with bare hands.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
Anbu~Naruto (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

How the hell is Guy able to talk looking like that... continues reading chapter.

Edit: So wait what happened to Madara? Also Juubi looks like shit should have been a wolf.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-14-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (11-14-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-17-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 08:09 AM   #25
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

The explaination was useless and so was the whole chapter...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:36 AM   #26
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I gotta say Madara made the chapter in the last 2 panels by himself for me. Its as if he was watching 2 Bijuu, 2 Jinks, Obito, and Gai fight for they're lives, and it was equal to cousins playing a sport, going all out, at the family picnic with the grown up watching. The Grown up would be Madara Jordan stepping out on the court with his new Jordans (Jyuubi) on the way out saying 'Ya'll know I'm about to spank all yall now?'

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (11-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #27
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Crappy chapter overall, but it was funny seeing Madara sitting on the sidelines. Guess he just summoned the Wood Dragon and then became bored with the confrontation. Poor writing on the author's part.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #28
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Well this chapter definitely lays some nice ground work for my prediction. You guys are gonna get a kick out of that one.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #29
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

What explanation. Like how madara was chiling non chalant
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #30
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Its like sasuke is completely non existent anymore lolll, but then again at te climax kf this manga its obvious he won't be in the main arc for a long time i doubt he'll even fight naruto which is perhaps why kishi overpowered naruto so much.

Chapter nice the ten tails is obviously like that because its incomplete, an i hope this manga finishes already sooner i wonder how long we have left i can only hope it eds by te summer time
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote