VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 699 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #10471
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Are you saying that I can't expect my due payment after you've used something I copyrighted? That is considered theft. Dont, worry, you can relax. I probably wont do anything about it. Though the authorities probably will after they arrive at where you are, which will happen shortly.

So, ummmm, take care and dont drop the soap!
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-11-2012, 06:45 AM   #10472
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Are you saying that I can't expect my due payment after you've used something I copyrighted? That is considered theft. Dont, worry, you can relax. I probably wont do anything about it. Though the authorities probably will after they arrive at where you are, which will happen shortly.

So, ummmm, take care and dont drop the soap!
hahaha this made me laugh.........
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:00 PM   #10473
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Heres a Mangekyou SG jutsu battle...

Living, Prime Madara/Perfect SASANOO: (The offensive barrier jutsu that takes on the form of the thunder god himself) Vs Tobito/(both)KAMUI: (The ultimate offensive and defensive jutsu there is...)

Sasanoo has many different level's but the ultimate version is madara's perfect sasanoo...
Offensively: Can use chakra weapons... swords to cut mountains into pieces and the mangatama (sp) necklace to throw as a long range attack...
Defensively:Its a barrier jutsu in the shape of the storm god sasanoo... it is just the most powerful barrier there is... there is nothing known that can get through perfect sasanoo's defense....

Meanwhile Kamui has three different version...

Version 1). Shifting parts of the body as well as the entire body and other things into the other dimension when the enemy attacks or the user wishes to move through any solid object...
Completely defensive...

Version 2). Creating a wormhole to completely transfer people and objects into the other dimension unlike version one that can do this, but leaves an illusion of the physical body or objects that were shifted...
Offensive:can transfer an enemy to the dimension leaving them to die, or the user so he can use the dimension to move to another place in the naruto dimension..... can even expel weapons and seals for attacks... or even create a vortex to increase a basic fire jutsu exponentially...
Defensive:can absorb attacks....

Version 3). mid to long range barrier jutsu that by Creating a barrier in space where ever the user focuses his eye then creating a whole by collapsing space itself on whatever happens to be in the way... drawing it into the hole, into the other dimension... However, this version has no way to get w/e is drawn into the dimension back out like version 2...
Offensive: Can sever anything, by collapsing space itself at a single point in space creating a hole...
Defensive: can draw in any attack by collapsing space at the point of the attack...

Well, IMO, the more powerful is obviously perfect sasanoo which is a huge barrier of materialized chakra from the user while kamui is time space manipulation...
However, by means of effectiveness and efficiency... I think Kamui takes it...

So if Madara attacks with sasanoo no matter how powerful it means nothing because kamui version 1 will just make the attack go right through him...
and because kamui version 3 can be used on w/e tobito focuses on... tobito could just attack madara inside his sasanoo completely bypassing it defenses...
Or tobito could simply use version 1 to get inside sasanoo then use version 2 to draw madara into his dimension to live just long enough to regret taking on tobito, the monster of his creation...

Either way, I think Kamui is the better jutsu which would allow tobito to beat the top uchiha and perhaps top shinobi since the sage himself (do not give me that "hashirama beat madara" crap because he alone did not... He and his wife beat madara who was just trying to gain hashirama's power... SO if hashirama is so strong then why would he need his wife's help in a fight he can handle himself???)
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), Vishnu (09-13-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 04:11 PM   #10474
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Heres a Mangekyou SG jutsu battle...

Living, Prime Madara/Perfect SASANOO: (The offensive barrier jutsu that takes on the form of the thunder god himself) Vs Tobito/(both)KAMUI: (The ultimate offensive and defensive jutsu there is...)

Sasanoo has many different level's but the ultimate version is madara's perfect sasanoo...
Offensively: Can use chakra weapons... swords to cut mountains into pieces and the mangatama (sp) necklace to throw as a long range attack...
Defensively:Its a barrier jutsu in the shape of the storm god sasanoo... it is just the most powerful barrier there is... there is nothing known that can get through perfect sasanoo's defense....

Meanwhile Kamui has three different version...

Version 1). Shifting parts of the body as well as the entire body and other things into the other dimension when the enemy attacks or the user wishes to move through any solid object...
Completely defensive...

Version 2). Creating a wormhole to completely transfer people and objects into the other dimension unlike version one that can do this, but leaves an illusion of the physical body or objects that were shifted...
Offensive:can transfer an enemy to the dimension leaving them to die, or the user so he can use the dimension to move to another place in the naruto dimension..... can even expel weapons and seals for attacks... or even create a vortex to increase a basic fire jutsu exponentially...
Defensive:can absorb attacks....

Version 3). mid to long range barrier jutsu that by Creating a barrier in space where ever the user focuses his eye then creating a whole by collapsing space itself on whatever happens to be in the way... drawing it into the hole, into the other dimension... However, this version has no way to get w/e is drawn into the dimension back out like version 2...
Offensive: Can sever anything, by collapsing space itself at a single point in space creating a hole...
Defensive: can draw in any attack by collapsing space at the point of the attack...

Well, IMO, the more powerful is obviously perfect sasanoo which is a huge barrier of materialized chakra from the user while kamui is time space manipulation...
However, by means of effectiveness and efficiency... I think Kamui takes it...

So if Madara attacks with sasanoo no matter how powerful it means nothing because kamui version 1 will just make the attack go right through him...
and because kamui version 3 can be used on w/e tobito focuses on... tobito could just attack madara inside his sasanoo completely bypassing it defenses...
Or tobito could simply use version 1 to get inside sasanoo then use version 2 to draw madara into his dimension to live just long enough to regret taking on tobito, the monster of his creation...

Either way, I think Kamui is the better jutsu which would allow tobito to beat the top uchiha and perhaps top shinobi since the sage himself (do not give me that "hashirama beat madara" crap because he alone did not... He and his wife beat madara who was just trying to gain hashirama's power... SO if hashirama is so strong then why would he need his wife's help in a fight he can handle himself???)
Yeah i agree on this. Kamui is more effective than Susano'o. But you also have to consider the timelimit on Kamui. That could be the weakness of the jutsu.

Also about Hashirama and Madara. I think that Mito was there only to have the Kyuubi sealed inside her. I don't think that she assissted in the battle.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-04-2013), jericho Uzimaki (10-20-2012)
Old 10-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #10475
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Im having this argument with some other person on another forum about who was the strongest hokage, hashirama or Hiruzen. His only argument is Hiruzen's nickname of God of Shinobi and an off comment Iruka made in part 1 about him being the strongest. My argument is where that may have been true years ago, kishi has changed alot particularly Hashirama and almost given him god status. What do you guys think?
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #10476
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Tell him feats or GTFO.

Madara's mokuton techs can be extended to Hashirama since they are essentially made possible by his genes. That giant forest jutsu that saturates the area with sleeping gas is by itself better than anything Hiruzen did offensively.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #10477
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Madara(alive), Itachi(alive), and current Sasuke.
VS.
Hashirama,Minato, and J-Man.

Bonus:

Naruto(all abilities)
Vs.
Minato,J-man

-Blindfold match-
(meaning: no knowledge of their connection; relationship does not sway their efforts)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:59 PM   #10478
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Tell him feats or GTFO.

Madara's mokuton techs can be extended to Hashirama since they are essentially made possible by his genes. That giant forest jutsu that saturates the area with sleeping gas is by itself better than anything Hiruzen did offensively.
now he keeps saying Hiruzen beat a prime shodai and niidai. Completely ignoring the fact that they were basically bodyguards and mindless. Im done with that argument.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #10479
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
now he keeps saying Hiruzen beat a prime shodai and niidai. Completely ignoring the fact that they were basically bodyguards and mindless. Im done with that argument.
Whomever puts ANYBODY in Harashirmas neighborhood is a fucking clown. The 1st could basically instant heal like Ichigo, faster and better than Tsunade. I don't think Madara is using the dumb assed Wood Dragon as well as Hara, by this time Madara had got Kyuubs ganked from him while Naruto is still kicking it. Top that with this icing, Hiruzen didn't do much of shit vs. Kyuubs at Narutos birth, and he died to fucking Oro... How would the snake fare vs. Hara? SKEWERED TO DEATH A THOUSAND TIMES OVER.

I am also for seeing Chouji get crushed by the Hulk, wings gone within 30 seconds.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-13-2012 at 01:18 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #10480
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Madara(alive), Itachi(alive), and current Sasuke.
VS.
Hashirama,Minato, and J-Man.

Bonus:

Naruto(all abilities)
Vs.
Minato,J-man

-Blindfold match-
(meaning: no knowledge of their connection; relationship does not sway their efforts)
Marara Itachi and Sasuke wouydl mop the floor with Hashirama Minato and Jiraiya Madaras perfect susanoo cuts through mountains J-man is dead, Itachi can stop Hashirama with Genjutsu and nullify his wood techs with Amaterasu and Sasuke fights Minato until Madara comes to finish him off..lol

and Naruto looses to J-man and minato not because of lack of power but because he's a moron and he's dealiong with a genius .. J-man stands back and watches and yells from far off "hey Minato I left and came back with some of kushina's cookies" Minato. cookies you say" warps- Damn these are good telleports while munching on cookie and hits naruto in the face with rasengan
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #10481
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Itachi can stop Hashirama with Genjutsu and nullify his wood techs with Amaterasu
I agree with everything in your post except the statement above. The reason I don't agree with it is because we still don't know EXACTLY what Shodaime was capable of doing. If he's fought Madara's multiple times in the past (and able to hold his own), then it's safe to assume he knows how to deal with the Mangekyou Sharingan and some genjutsu attacks (meaning Itachi most likely won't get the chance to use genjutsu on him).
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-16-2012)
Old 11-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #10482
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I agree with everything in your post except the statement above. The reason I don't agree with it is because we still don't know EXACTLY what Shodaime was capable of doing. If he's fought Madara's multiple times in the past (and able to hold his own), then it's safe to assume he knows how to deal with the Mangekyou Sharingan and some genjutsu attacks (meaning Itachi most likely won't get the chance to use genjutsu on him).
But madara's ability with genjutsu is not top notch like itachi's.. Madara's more of a ninjutsu style shinobi like sasuke... But itachi has shown his ability with genjutsu is top notch and beyond any other then Shisui uchiha himself...
So what HM said is very likely...

Minato, hashirama and Jman Vs Madara, Itachi and sasuke....

IMO, Itachi would fight Jman, while hashirama fights madara and sasuke fights minato... itachi was able to beat Oro in mere seconds so could do the same to Jman who is already weak against ninjutsu... Sasuke will be wrapped in sasanoo to keep from being blitzed with the FTG...
Now though that Jman is beaten, itachi teams up with sasuke to fight minato... Minato makes the mistake of coming in contact with itachi which allows him to set up Izanami so once minato attacks again, he is caught...

But because of the person minato is, he will not be held by Izanami for very long... Leaving the three top uchiha to fight hashirama alone... Hashirama is overwhelm and loses while minaot snaps out of Izanami realizing how to break out by accepting his true self and power...

Minato realizing he is alone is smart and escapes using the FTG and lives to fight another day... Team Uchiha win...

Next: Naruto vs Minato and Jman... nobody knows each other...

Naruto uses his kyuubi power which lets minato know he uses a jink seal, by coincidence, it is a seal of his own creation... Minato uses his speed and seal skills to nunbalance the seal on naruto by placing an extra seal to stop the use of the kyuubi's power and unbalance all of naruto's chakra...
Now naruto cannot even use SM and loses easliy to only minato.... Jman was too busy perving on chicks....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-05-2013)
Old 11-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #10483
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,004
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Marara Itachi and Sasuke wouydl mop the floor with Hashirama Minato and Jiraiya Madaras perfect susanoo cuts through mountains J-man is dead, Itachi can stop Hashirama with Genjutsu and nullify his wood techs with Amaterasu and Sasuke fights Minato until Madara comes to finish him off..lol

and Naruto looses to J-man and minato not because of lack of power but because he's a moron and he's dealiong with a genius .. J-man stands back and watches and yells from far off "hey Minato I left and came back with some of kushina's cookies" Minato. cookies you say" warps- Damn these are good telleports while munching on cookie and hits naruto in the face with rasengan
Keep in ind Both Madara and Itachi are teh living versions NOT EDO.

So no Senju DNA or endless chakra. Vision and illness are still a factor.
#1. Madara has admitted Hashi was the only one that can beat him. Nuff Said.

#2. Itachi has already admitted J-man's power, keep in mind the Sanin were the most powerful in the village for generations. Obvious Kage choices, remember, except Oro.

#3. Minato wouldn't allow an Uchiha too gain any Genjutsu advantage. Sasuke isn't used to someone being that fast and smart.

Keep in mind all three of these Ninja are well educated on Uchiha. Hashi has fought and defeated the most sinister and powerful before. J-man had full knowledge of Itachi's capabilities but showed no fear in fighting him and Kisame at the same time. Where Kakashi in Part I rather not fight Itachi at all. Minato was a genius he was considered the best in the village Uchiha clan included.


Naruto versus the father and Godfather.

Yeah he would lose because they would both figure he is Uber powerful and they should end it quick.

I just don't think it would be so easy. He has Mastered Sage mode and Kurama mode. Naruto is an excellent tactician, even better when he is fighting solo.

RESULTS:

1st fight Hashi.
2nd fight draw OR J-man, due to the blindness of Itachi.
3rd fight Minato.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-04-2013)
Old 11-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #10484
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Keep in ind Both Madara and Itachi are teh living versions NOT EDO.

So no Senju DNA or endless chakra. Vision and illness are still a factor.
#1. Madara has admitted Hashi was the only one that can beat him. Nuff Said.

#2. Itachi has already admitted J-man's power, keep in mind the Sanin were the most powerful in the village for generations. Obvious Kage choices, remember, except Oro.

#3. Minato wouldn't allow an Uchiha too gain any Genjutsu advantage. Sasuke isn't used to someone being that fast and smart.

Keep in mind all three of these Ninja are well educated on Uchiha. Hashi has fought and defeated the most sinister and powerful before. J-man had full knowledge of Itachi's capabilities but showed no fear in fighting him and Kisame at the same time. Where Kakashi in Part I rather not fight Itachi at all. Minato was a genius he was considered the best in the village Uchiha clan included.


Naruto versus the father and Godfather.

Yeah he would lose because they would both figure he is Uber powerful and they should end it quick.

I just don't think it would be so easy. He has Mastered Sage mode and Kurama mode. Naruto is an excellent tactician, even better when he is fighting solo.

RESULTS:

1st fight Hashi.
2nd fight draw OR J-man, due to the blindness of Itachi.
3rd fight Minato.
#1). Madara admitted hashirama is the only that COULD beat him, but clearly could not despite his chance... The reason Madara has an edge of beating hashirama in a real fight to the death with no other objective then the annihilation of the enemy is because madara fought Hashirama to only gain DNA of his, but even with mito uzumaki's assistance by sealing away his bijuu nuke...
Yet hashirama with madara not trying to kill him and assistance from his wife, madara was still only wounded... And madara has clearly never used perfect sasanoo on hashirama because he said once perfect sasanoo is used, it is certain death... That would not be the case if hashirama survived many altercations with perfect sasanoo...
Clearly hashirama vs perfect sasanoo madara is a whole other story seeing as how hashirama neede dhis wife's help tp stop kurama, but perfect sasanoo surpasses the bijuu so what will hashirama do against perfect sasanoo without his wife's help if he could not even stop the kyuubi on his own???

Hashirama is overrated as usual... Madara uses perfect sasanoo to overwhelm hashirama and win...

#2). Jman v Itachi... It is not even a match... Jman is so weak against genjutsu and itachi was able to beat Oro in mere seconds... meanwhile JMan has been trying to stop Oro half his life...
Jman just has no way to avoid amaterasu, stop tsukuyomi that can leave him comatose in an INSTANT or stop itachi's super sasanoo with spiritual equipment... Much less a Kage bushin, karasu bushin combo with his jutsu and physical speed...
Even in SM Jman has to rely on frog's to gather his Natural energy meaning itachi could control either with genjutsu to disrupt that...

You cannot rely on itachi's comment about Jman being a match that would cost his life if they fought... Itachi was a double agent who was working for konaha and thus would never want to harm one of his own allies so itachi bluffed to kisame about Jman's power... Itachi has proven time and time again that he is beyond seenin level... Being able to beat Oro and Deidara in mere seconds... Even beating kakashi while tyring not to hurt him and kakashi was able to compete with kakuzu and his immortal buddy at once...

Itachi is just on another level from Jman and the rest of the seenin... Just look at what itachi did to kabuto, the one who surpassed Oro... He basically soloed him while protecting sasuke and trying not to kill kabuto...
Itachi is just too much for anyone other then shinobi of madara, hashirama, full kyuubi naruto, EMS sasuke, obito and nagato's level

#3). Sasuke Vs Minato...
Sasuke knows of minato's reputation with speed... With the SG, Sasuke will be able to read enough of minato's movements to pull up sasanoo to keep from being blizted by the FTG... And with sasanoo up, likely perfect sasanoo if he can power it up to it's perfect form... Minato has no way to get inside sasanoo... So sasuke's best chance is to use Izanami by making physical contact or waiting for itachi to fight with him so he can use Izanami to stop Minato so he can be hit with a physical attack or tsukuyomi...

Either way, team uchiha Win... minato is their best chance though because he could FTG jman or hashirama to for combo attacks... But, with so many sasanoo's... The speed advantage is just nullified.... as well as the power advantage due to the super defense of sasanoo... So they are left with physical attacks they cannot land thus lose this match..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #10485
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Marara Itachi and Sasuke wouydl mop the floor with Hashirama Minato and Jiraiya Madaras perfect susanoo cuts through mountains J-man is dead, Itachi can stop Hashirama with Genjutsu and nullify his wood techs with Amaterasu and Sasuke fights Minato until Madara comes to finish him off..lol

and Naruto looses to J-man and minato not because of lack of power but because he's a moron and he's dealiong with a genius .. J-man stands back and watches and yells from far off "hey Minato I left and came back with some of kushina's cookies" Minato. cookies you say" warps- Damn these are good telleports while munching on cookie and hits naruto in the face with rasengan
No walk in the park, this would be a helluva epic battle. I wished those combos were available in the Naruto game for XBox 360, me and my Son would never get off.

Harashirma's healing factor, Wood Dragon Summons (to supress Naruto, on his own he woulda been toast, KB and others assisted), sheer power, and most of his shits unknown, just the major stuff. Nobody knows what weapon he was proficient in, what additional jutsu's he knew (hell Tsunade has a lightening jutsu, who woulda thunk of that, so who knows). I don't think until the whole battle is shown (and its been hinted to so long Kishi has to show it eventually), no one has a clue of the entirety of Harashirma, and not overhyping the Dude. Nobody expected Madara to be as Gangsta, have tha ability to unlock Edo to go Legendary, or the mere thought of Perfect Susannoo, prior to him unleashing that, along with meteors, and a weapon that can repel Uber Rasengens, and though he didn't have all of this stuff, he had some... and lost in a 1 on 1, hell he said Hara was Boss.

Minato's speed, and sealing techs were boss as well and he was thrust into a situation where he was attempting to save entirely too much, the village, Naruto, Kushina, all at the same time whilst being attacked by Obito. So IMHO he never showed his full capabilities and 'went all out' prior to his death, I mean besides getting gutted by Kyuubs (and why Naruto's not pissed about that plus Kushina, is curious), with Kushina, I never heard of a battle 'taking him to the edge' with ANY single, enemy during his life.

Jiraya, as much as I dig him would easily be the weakest link in the group and could easily cause the death of Minato during the battle. Honestly, as powerful as he is, he's simply outclassed by speed of Uchiha's which IMHO is greater than all Peins paths period, all of them. He has some nice techs that would be able to keep him alive for a while, but nothing he has can even touch any of the Uchihas if they want to hang out within Susanno.

Sasuke on the other team would be the weakest link, from an experience standpoint. In some way's his techs' Amaretsu based are much more than any other Uchiha I've seen, Madara included, but Itach's Genjutsu and Madara's step up to Rinnengan at will are better than anything in those areas Sasuke could produce. I could see him killing Jiraiya though. I gotta say, in the battle vs. Kabuto sage mode, Kishi shit on Sasuke. He was a sitting duck repeatedly needing saving, from a Dude that used to be like the butler to him at Oro's Hideout. I understand sage mode shit blah blah, but c'mon, without Itachi, Sasuke woulda got dented, a freaking EMS USER??

Itachi, and Madara are the X factors here, the only answer to them is Harashirma.

Now the question becomes, does Minato also perish while attempting to save Jiraiya from Sasuke. Madara and Hara would be doing they're own thing away from others because they would damage them going full out... If Itachi (who'd additionally have to protect Sasuke from J-Man some) is able to assist Sasuke in offing J, then the 3 would eventually be able to overtake either a wounded Minato, but he would rid the earth of Sasuke before he went. Now were left with a near exhausted Itachi to assist Madara finishing off Harashirma. Thats my take, besides Madara, and Obito I've dug most of the Uchihas so I am biased, but honest in my opinion on the descripts on the characters.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.