Naruto_609 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #31
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_609

THe best thing of this chapter was they Kyuubi switching with naruto and then tossing Kakashi at Obito. and saying now look you cnqa fight without hesitation. he threw him away like the trash Obito called him..lol then was like oh it's a good thiogn I did that so he can fight him from the inside
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012)

Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #32
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

"Kakashi can use Kamui whenever he wants" until he has chakra right ? I belive Juubi will not be under madaras control, and all o them will be in deep shit. Sasuke with his mighty scroll gonna do sth.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #33
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I expected Kakashi to get a power boost to continue as soon as Kyuubs said switch with me, I'm waiting for the same thing to happen for Gai.... for what I don't know. There isn't any attack the 3 can produce together that will have a damage potential higher than they just produced. Uncle Madara is about to watch his Jordans wax some ass until Sasuke, Oro and the crew show up. At that point (during the ass whuppin they'll have gotten the information from Bozo the Ridoku Clown, know the key to unlock access Rinnengan for Sasuke, additionally how to stop, slow down, or have some way to minimize or totally destroy the 9 tails, and 8 tails portion of Jyuubs. May make it smaller or break it up into pieces like clones, who the fuck knows lol.

Btw all of us Smart Guys can take a bow for simply saying 'They're would be no reason to create the concept of the Jyuubi if it will never appear.' That specifically goes to those with the 'But it can't be possible because Naruto would be dead, and KB dumbass' replys in the past. Once again pat yourselves on the back they're were many of us.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I can see it now... Madara fights to gain control of the juubi while naruto, bee and kakashi fight madara from behind... obito sits there debating his elegance... and once madara is ready to gain control, sasuke, team hawk and Oro show up to fight for their side... three way battle...

I want to see how ridiculously easy it is to change obito's mind when it come down to it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
H_I (11-15-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #35
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait till my boy sasuke comes back...I'm tired of all this nonsense. Kakashi couldda killed obito but he didnt. He was prolly scared he'd get trapped in the dimension lol idk wat that was about. I just want the BS talking to stop and the action to continue. The only things that should b said at this point is sht that needs to b said. With a lil shit talking frm madara...I like his shit talking. Sasuke always brings a straight to the point feel to the fights now that itachis gone the emo shit can stop. I wonder what he can do tho to really change this fight. Perfect susanoo? With kyubii and hachi? A whole new jutsu to completely scatter the jubii like neo said? Reseal him? Make himself the 10 tailed jink (def not). W.e it is it better b good! I really want to see him and madara fight. Kyubii said his chakra was more sinister so I want madara to b impressed and humbled...it'll be funny if sasuke is the one to talk no jutsu madara so he just fades away.
The chap was weak to me. Really the only part I liked is when obito looked at kakashi like "ur exhausted...lemme suck u back into the dimension n see if u cn cme back." Lmao kakashi was scared as hell, he knew what time it was. Other than that it wasn't that good to me. Looking forward to next chap.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #36
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Let's see if I can appropriately convey what I was like reading this chapter:

What the fuck was that? Why the fuck he do that? What the fuck is that? Where the fuck is he? Why the fuck juubi do that? Where the fuck is Kakashi? How'd Kakashi fucking do that? How the fuck isn't he dead? What the fuck are they shooting at? Last two panels, there he fucking is! What the fuck is that? I fucking hate this shit!

All in all, great chapter.

Last edited by emachina; 11-14-2012 at 12:55 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #37
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

I breezed through this chapter and once again am left unsatisfied. Such crazy swings from wanting to read the next chapter and having a few good chapters too just not giving a shit and reading these terrible chapters.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM   #38
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Let's see if I can appropriately convey what I was like reading this chapter:

What the fuck was that? Why the fuck he do that? What the fuck is that? Where the fuck is he? Why the fuck juubi do that? Where the fuck is Kakashi? How'd Kakashi fucking do that? How the fuck isn't he dead? What the fuck are they shooting at? Last two panels, there he fucking is! What the fuck is that? I fucking hate this shit!

All in all, great chapter.
WTF?????

O_o

-_-

O_o
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #39
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

So that pussy Kakashi never had the intent to stop his former comrade Obito... what a drag. He really should have taken him down and fulfill his "protect Naruto" crap. But yeah, maybe a bitch like Obito can be stopped by a bitch-slap
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #40
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I can see it now... Madara fights to gain control of the juubi while naruto, bee and kakashi fight madara from behind... obito sits there debating his elegance... and once madara is ready to gain control, sasuke, team hawk and Oro show up to fight for their side... three way battle...

I want to see how ridiculously easy it is to change obito's mind when it come down to it...
this is what puzzles me Madara is Immortal the Juubi is right there .. heknows all sorts of seals n shit he's going to become the jinchuriki of the 10 tails.. WTF can stop him?
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012), Senkradlol (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #41
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

An okay chapter. Epic Madara reaction - the destroyer of worlds shows up : oh well.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), Senkradlol (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #42
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Madara sitting there like a boss seemed cool as hell I remembered he was down because Gai of all people laid his ass out. Kurama really stole the chapter though with the Kakashi bit.

Maybe it's just me, but both of them blasting the Juubi at full power probably brought that thing closer to its full strength than what it would've been otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
this is what puzzles me Madara is Immortal the Juubi is right there .. heknows all sorts of seals n shit he's going to become the jinchuriki of the 10 tails.. WTF can stop him?
Naruto + Sasuke

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:23 PM   #43
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Sasuke will fight with Naruto because Oro is not stupid. He is going to say...

"Sasuke stop being a dumbass and see they manipulated and lied to you and now are going to try and control you, work with your former team and beat the damn thing so it doesnt work out, I dont wanna be controlled."

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
H_I (11-15-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #44
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

is there any point in the future are we going to see why the other tailed beast gave their chakra to naruto? i still dont get the fact that like 7-8 manga's ago naruto was reaching for his breath saying " i wont tell u their names, fuuuu" and now here he is making a biju dama at max power? prob evrything is a dream
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #45
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this chapter was a great one compared to recent chapters. Madara reaction was hilarious
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote