Teen commits suicide over Itachi. - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #46
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 133
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

hmmmmmmm I give a lot of tear for this story.......................i give a condolece for the family for this boy and hope he rest for peace..........oviously lot of demon in this boy mind and he was mental patient or something like this......
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #47
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist
 
Rasenganja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Mile high cit []
Posts: 244
Thanks: 23
Thanked 73 Times in 45 Posts
Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Wait... Somebody died here... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #48
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

That's a sad story to read about, but I believe the situation could've been avoided if the father limit the activities his son did on a daily or weekly basis. That's not a good way to lose your life (especially over something fictional smh).
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #49
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And I could easily link to videos showing poverty on the US that are far more depressing than the average documentary on Russia. Seriously, what are your hard evidence for spewing such xenophobic bullshit other than "I dun liek it?"
Your an idiot! If I find cloudy, cold, tundra depressing then I do... Why don;t you just take your butt hurt somewhere else because how I feel about a country because of it's weather is no concern of yours nor does it make me a damn bigot you damn hypocrite...

BIGOT: "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;"

Gee, that sounds familiar... like the same intolerantly devoted predjudice you have against my every opinion... LOl, you just project your little as off on a daily basis... How about you learn to be more tolerant before you got around calling people bigots you damn hypocrite...

Quote:
Suicides in Portugal doubled in the last two decades when the average of sunny days increased, we had renovation of cities and even housed great cultural events, like the World Expo 1998, Porto 2001, the Euro 2004 and Guimarães 2012. The thing is, financial status, family affairs and other relationships weigh far, far, FAR more than how the country looks.
I already proved that lack of sunlight has and affect on the psyche and can cause depression and even suicide... ALl this this^^^ you wrote means nothing because my arguement has already been proven.

Quote:
Wow, I didn't know the US didn't have cloudy and cold days and that there are absolutely no degraded building whatsoever! Gee, I'm learning so much today!
You are acting like I do not find any other countries weather depressing... Including parts of the US... You are just bigoting your little as off making such random assumptions... the same thing one of you just tried to criticize me for making...

Keep just hypocriting all over the place... It is the reason your words hold no meaning because the word of a hypocrite means nothing...

Quote:
Link of that documentary, please. If you're basing your loltastic opinion on it, you might as well present it for people to acknowledge.
My opinion of a docu now is the basis even after all the info I posted in my last post that you just had to have... You are just running circles with no clear objective at this point other then to hear yourself talk...

How about you try and no contradict yourself more then once a post for now on and I will consider taking you opinion more seriously....

Quote:
And you can't read once again! Of course I know suicide can be linked to depression, I'm not stupid like you, the thing is I don't know how anybody reasonable can assert that high suicide rate-->the country looks depressing. It just makes no logical sense unless you're a xenophobic asshole.
This is hilarious... I mean, contradicting yourself is not exactly the LOGICAL, intelligent thing to do lol...

And I never said every suicide was linked to the weather and depression... I said it was a big part along with stress, but there are other things...

I mean you jsut read this and still made this ^^^ comment up here...

ANd I quote: "And how does the suicide rate have nothing to do with the country... Suicide which is most commonly brought on by depression and stress is caused through the stimuli of the environment, aka, the damn place they live, the country...
While it is not the only reason, it is still a big part..."


See, said it is a big part, not the only part... and again, you contradict yourself for the third time because didn;t you just say I was the one who canno't read... Yea, you did... I marked it in blue... Gee, you are on a role of shitting all over your own post...

Quote:
First, I'd like to see your credentials on psychology, or else you're BS'ing as usual. Second, you're assuming the depression comes from environment. What about emotional instability due to family problems, childhood trauma, problems at school, etc? Heck, I could spend all day listing possible triggers for his suicide that aren't as irrelevant as "Russia looks depressing".
I never said "environment=only the country"... Of course there is the home of the teens, school, ect... This would have all been avoided if you could of just known how to interpret the part of my post I quoted for you in this post...

and you want my psychology credentials... Seriously, that jackass kal says he knows psychology and you take his word on it and believe him to be credible, but I, the one who give you sound advice and tries to help you needs to present evidence... lol... We call that denial in the field of psychology...
You choose to believe the less threatening as real because you do not want to take the chance that you really have not been basing your conclusions on reality this whole time... It is understandable....

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not assuming you're basing your conclusions on assumptions, I'm STATING THE FUCKING OBVIOUS.
NO! You are assuming because there is no possible way to KNOW where I have and have not been... You just do not want to admit you contradicted the shit out of yourself...

Quote:
Why must everything spin around you and your delusions? You implied Vengeance was Russian, I simply stated the truth (he's not) and that you're stupid for even thinking of making such an idiotic post.
Yea, I stated vag was acting like a PO'ed patriot because I called Russia depressing... It is the fact he has no idea what I know about Russia, but still choose to insist I know nothing and have never even been there... Such an irrational conclusion could have come for a couple simple reasons...
One obviously being he is from Russia and does not want anyone talking shit about his country...

Quote:
Let me try to make sense of this. How the fuck are you equating thinking French and Portuguese = Mexican any kind of ass whooping? That's not even reasonable on a trolling premise, you simply said something stupid and xenophobic back then and you're saying something stupid and xenophobic right now.
Again, You are pulling shit out of your ass because I do not recall what you are talking about... You criticize me about providing evidence yet you just blatantly make such a claim with no evidence at all..

This is the 4th contradiction now... shall we go for vie and a new record...?

Quote:
I care because not everyone in this forum shares the same nationality and if you're not willing to respect other countries (and I mean respect, if they have something to criticize that is actually objective, you can criticize), how the fuck do you want anyone with a brain to relate with your reasoning?
You are just bigoting your little ass off... I have every right to think Russia's weather is depressing... And has nothing to do with respect at all... I have not disrespected Russia, i have merely stated my opinion about the weather there... It is you as usual who is being intolerant for an opposing opinion...

Quote:
Canada has a severely lower suicide rate than Russia and shares many of the climate traits of Russia. Explain that if environment is such a big thing for suicide rate.
Again, if you could read you would know I never said environment is the cause for ALL the suicides... only that is plays a big part, but still just a part...

Quote:
And I already said my piece on that. I'm just trying to make an idiot see how bigoted he's being towards the kid's nationality.
LMAO, I am bigoted because i find Russia's Weather depressing... I do not like cold, cloudy climate... Oh noes, I am fucking Hitler... Someone call the U.N. and inform them the newest threat to world peace is some random person who does not prefer cold, cloudy weather... If only you could have stopped the 3rd world war caused by my dislike of cold cloudy weather... but no, you chose to contradict yourself four separate times to make your entire post as credible as an average Fox news Poll....

If you do not want to hear opposite opinions about weather or anything else... then GTFO the internet or quit being an over glorified, self righteous puss who is just trying to pick a fight in the name of anitbigotry... Something you know nothing about otherwise you would know how big of a bigot you actually are...

Good day...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #50
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Since Mutual Core's video has been released in this afternoon and the both the fact its awesomeness managed to go beyond the year-long wait for it and the fact it does much more to positively nurture my mind in 5 minutes than all the drivel Mr. KYF has spouted in the last 3 years, I won't even try to deconstruct the pile of shit above quote by quote. It would ruin my ecstatic mood, so I'll just point out the foundational problem with the barbaric reasoning.

You have someone saying he finds Russia depressing (subjective argument linked to emotional response) so the high suicide rate (quantifiable, objective premise) must be linked to depression due to environment (objective argument, since it happens, although its relevancy is incredibly low vs bankruptcy, heartbreak, childhood trauma, etc.) and, when asked to back up the objective argument, he uses a subjective argument based on his own emotions.

How can anyone be so stupid to not even realize the blatant fallacy here?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-13-2012), kael03 (11-13-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-17-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 05:47 PM   #51
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

^ Nice video Num, though I found the sexual tension from those 2 floating rocks near the beginning a bit disturbing.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-13-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #52
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^ Nice video Num, though I found the sexual tension from those 2 floating rocks near the beginning a bit disturbing.
Well, it has a reason to be: the song is a huge metaphor of love that uses tectonics as the simile, so the two rocks "making out" is an allusion to how tectonic plates interact with each other. To me, the video's strength is how it portrays geological phenomena in such an enticing way and how surprisingly accurate it is, down to volcanic lightning, something so many Hollywood directors seem to forget.

And I'm glad you liked it.

But on topic (kind of, not really, I just feel this has to be addressed too):

Quote:
and you want my psychology credentials... Seriously, that jackass kal says he knows psychology and you take his word on it and believe him to be credible, but I, the one who give you sound advice and tries to help you needs to present evidence... lol... We call that denial in the field of psychology...
LOL, that "we" and "field of psychology" must not be the same thing if you're there, unless "field of psychology" means "the club of strawman psychology that only works on ignorant people willing to pay too much money for what they get".

Hey, in that "field of psychology" of yours, didn't they teach you anything about familiarity modulating behavior? Let's face the facts: I know kael's real name, I know where he lives, I know what he studied and what he's studying and even know about some of his usual behavior, events of his past and some stuff he's doing now (the reverse situation is also true). Since we have that line of familiarity between us, I'm willing to believe him when he says he studied psychology since he actually backs up his shit and I have no reason to doubt.

You? I know nothing of you except you knowing some pieces of media exist. How are you expecting me to believe in you if you don't give me something to be assured that what you assert in the psychology field is trustworthy? By the contrary, you show ridiculously high levels of projection and narcissistic rage that even a layman like me can detect and you try to diagnose others of psychological issues, which makes you the only and true hypocrite in this forum. Objectively, being an hypocrite wouldn't make one's valid points any less valid (unlike what you want to shove in my face, jackass), but it doesn't help in the least in trying to make others trust in one's knowledge.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #53
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

[QUOTE=Numinous;2130454]
Quote:
Since Mutual Core's video has been released in this afternoon and the both the fact its awesomeness managed to go beyond the year-long wait for it and the fact it does much more to positively nurture my mind in 5 minutes than all the drivel Mr. KYF has spouted in the last 3 years, I won't even try to deconstruct the pile of shit above quote by quote. It would ruin my ecstatic mood, so I'll just point out the foundational problem with the barbaric reasoning.
Translation: You contradicted yourself five separate times in your last post and have no way to explain it other then you are not as logical, intelligent and reasonable as you pretend to be... Thus to acknowledge your hypocrisy is the same as accepting that the reality you pretend to live in where you are so logical, intelligent and reasonable, is not real...

Quote:
You have someone saying he finds Russia depressing (subjective argument linked to emotional response) so the high suicide rate (quantifiable, objective premise) must be linked to depression due to environment (objective argument, since it happens, although its relevancy is incredibly low vs bankruptcy, heartbreak, childhood trauma, etc.) and, when asked to back up the objective argument, he uses a subjective argument based on his own emotions.
You are just so slow sometimes... You are the one who asked for objective evidence to validate my subjective opinion lol... You are the one who wanted evidence of why I feel the way I do, not something I chose to do on m own... You are the one who wanted me to support my subjective opinion with objective evidence as if my opinion needed any support lol...

However, you are just so intolerant of my almost every opinion that you ask for such ridiculous things such a proof for my opinion lol... Thus the reason you are a hypocritical Bigot...

Quote:
How can anyone be so stupid to not even realize the blatant fallacy here?
Lol, you asked for it... The fallacy is the demand for me to prove my opinion as if it was a fact... That is an actual fallacy... You did it, not me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
LOL, that "we" and "field of psychology" must not be the same thing if you're there, unless "field of psychology" means "the club of strawman psychology that only works on ignorant people willing to pay too much money for what they get".

Hey, in that "field of psychology" of yours, didn't they teach you anything about familiarity modulating behavior? Let's face the facts: I know kael's real name, I know where he lives, I know what he studied and what he's studying and even know about some of his usual behavior, events of his past and some stuff he's doing now (the reverse situation is also true). Since we have that line of familiarity between us, I'm willing to believe him when he says he studied psychology since he actually backs up his shit and I have no reason to doubt.
SO that is your excuse??? Because you are friends and you know things about Kal, you then believe in his psychology... Weren't you just discussing subjective and objective... Yes... Again, you contradict yourself...

You want me to provide objective evidence for my psychology yet your subjective belief for kal's is all he needs... You are playing favorites and completely Ignoring the fact Kal cannot even understand his own psychology otherwise he would understand why he chooses to pick fights on the internet with random naruto fans... However, the obviously insecurities and deep seeded anger he displaces on them, bullying... it all completely escapes him... likely from abuse (verbal or physical) and social stigma... thus he displaces these negative emotions onto others to Alleviate his own anger and insecurities...

Quote:
You? I know nothing of you except you knowing some pieces of media exist. How are you expecting me to believe in you if you don't give me something to be assured that what you assert in the psychology field is trustworthy? By the contrary, you show ridiculously high levels of projection and narcissistic rage that even a layman like me can detect and you try to diagnose others of psychological issues, which makes you the only and true hypocrite in this forum. Objectively, being an hypocrite wouldn't make one's valid points any less valid (unlike what you want to shove in my face, jackass), but it doesn't help in the least in trying to make others trust in one's knowledge.
LOL, you just do not live in reality at all... You assert that I am the one projecting and even have narcissistic rage... However, narcissism is

Narcissism: "inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity"... And guess who shows this... yea, You...

I am smart... I know five languages... Me this and me that... You are the one who is constantly boasting about oneself... Not me... You are just projecting your own short coming on to me because you cannot handle the anxiety that it is really you who suffers from these short coming... So you constantly call me names, randomly criticize my opinions and contradict yourself because you are trying to delude yourself and live in your reality and actual reality... Which could only cause such contradictions because you are trying to be something you are not... and trying to live in two separate realities at once could only end one way... Contradiction...


In the RED
That is what a hypocrite who cannot face the reality that contradicting oneself makes their arguments invalid and completely lack credibility... I mean, if someone cannot even keep from doing themselves, what they complain about someone else doing and understand that contradicting their own points constantly makes them seem like they do not understand what they are even trying to argue... Then how could they possibly know what they are talking about concerning a topic like depression and weather... If they cannot even keep from contradicting themselves, making such invalid arguments that they cannot even keep from being what they criticize others for having supposed to be...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #54
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Here's why num trusts my knowledge of psychology over yours. I've demonstrated, numerous times, my background in psychology (more specifically: behavioral psychology). I've stated I worked with autistic kids for a semester as part of my curriculum. I have a background in basic psychology, as well as a specialty in behaviorism.

You, on the other hand, have not only not demonstrated any knowledge of psychology, you've flat out lied about basic psychological truths. One of the first things anyone with any knowledge of psychology learns is correlation =/= causation. A "depressing" environment doesn't cause an increased rate of suicide. By the way, "depressing" is extremely subjective. Environment alone doesn't drive suicidal thoughts and actions. There are multiple other factors that contribute to that outcome. Depression, by the way, is a neuro-chemical disorder brought on by an increase of a chemical in the brain (I can't remember which chemical off hand), and is generally comorbid (meaning it occurs along with one or more other disorders). Environment is an easy thing to change. It's called "move to another environment".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:47 PM   #55
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 133
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

guys stop the fight argues or eltse..................... show a respect...................
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:01 PM   #56
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
guys stop the fight argues or else..................... show a respect...................
Or else what? You gonna pull this car over?



On topic: @KYF-Wow, just wow. I can't believe you're actually making blanket statements about Russia like that. Do you have any idea just how huge and diverse of a place it is? Vast stretches of untouched wilderness, majestic landscapes, and some of the most beautiful (and colorful) architecture in the world.




Yes it is cold as fuck, but not nearly as bad as you think in some places, and not all the time either. I've never been to Russia, but I lived in Alaska briefly, and the ecology shouldn't be that much different. It was one the most awesome experiences I've ever had.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 11-14-2012 at 07:49 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-14-2012), Numinous (11-14-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #57
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Translation: You contradicted yourself five separate times in your last post and have no way to explain it other then you are not as logical, intelligent and reasonable as you pretend to be... Thus to acknowledge your hypocrisy is the same as accepting that the reality you pretend to live in where you are so logical, intelligent and reasonable, is not real...
Oh, right, I must be a fragile human being that devotes his life around your posts and breaks every time your uberlogic pierces my weak arguments, I couldn't possibly have a life outside of here, where I'm a huge Björk fan that was waiting for an awesome video for one of his favorite songs of Björk's last album and got much more than what he expected yesterday. Furthermore, I couldn't possibly have confessed already my liking for Björk, Nobuo Uematsu, Amon Amarth, Lupe Fiasco and other artists in this forum, so this behavior of ecstasy and not wanting to spoil it is completely unexpected from me!

You're so accurate with your psychological analysis that only Ralph Wiggum can hope to beat you!

Quote:
You are just so slow sometimes... You are the one who asked for objective evidence to validate my subjective opinion lol... You are the one who wanted evidence of why I feel the way I do, not something I chose to do on m own... You are the one who wanted me to support my subjective opinion with objective evidence as if my opinion needed any support lol...

However, you are just so intolerant of my almost every opinion that you ask for such ridiculous things such a proof for my opinion lol... Thus the reason you are a hypocritical Bigot...
And I'm the slow one when you think I'm asking for proof for your opinion? You treated your opinion as fact by using an absolute tone:

Quote:
If I lived in the dark, dank, dreary P.O.S. that is Russia (...) Russia sucks ass clusters so it is not exactly a surprise....

Quote:
And what is worse, simply watching a Nat GEO documentary about Russia or even rocky 4 is enough to see how depressing that place is...
Quote:
Russia is depressing, get over it...
Quote:
It's a sad and depressing place... a simple docu about the place that is supposed to show it's beauty cannot even make that place look like a good feeling inspiring place to say the least lol...
Quote:
Russia, from what I have seen of the country, is just depressing...
You didn't add "in my opinion" or "maybe" or any term that would mark these arguments as simply an opinion. All these arguments are simply broken down to "I think Russia is depressing, therefore Russia is depressing". Only when I said this:

Quote:
Seriously, what are your hard evidence for spewing such xenophobic bullshit other than "I dun liek it?"


You started saying "It's mah opinion!". You can have all the opinions you want, just don't pretend they're facts.

Quote:
Lol, you asked for it... The fallacy is the demand for me to prove my opinion as if it was a fact... That is an actual fallacy... You did it, not me...
Oh of course the fallacy is mine, I'm clearly the one who used an opinion with unknown basis to portray the biggest country of the world, which has 8 different climates, 160 indigenous ethnicities, a culture that can be traced back as far as the VIII century BC with a huge variety of art, architecture, not to talk about variety of wild life, as if it was a single location. You commit not only appeal to your own emotions, you make a fallacy of composition by assuming Russia is like what Rocky IV (still can't believe you used that as serious evidence) and an unknown documentary conveyed to you.

Russia obviously has a grim past and you could reach a consensus that some parts of Russia are depressing, but guess what? Almost every country suffers of the same, so singling out Russia makes no logical sense unless you have a predisposition to do so (in other words, bigotry against Russia).

Quote:
SO that is your excuse??? Because you are friends and you know things about Kal, you then believe in his psychology... Weren't you just discussing subjective and objective... Yes... Again, you contradict yourself...
Logical arguments =/= psychology, dumbass. Logic dictates what's logical or illogical, what's objective or subjective, what's valid and what's not. The human psyche does not always conform to logic, that's why there's pathos and ethos along with logos as modes of persuading one's mind. And humans are more easily persuaded by pathos than ethos or logos, that's why familiarity is a big factor on earning people's trust.

For example, you need someone to take care of the house while you're away, and two persons are available: a stranger who shows his name and credentials and even has lively talk with you, and another stranger who refuses to let you know who he is. Also, you don't know how reliable each one is. Answer me honestly, which one would you be willing to trust your house, the first stranger or the second stranger?

If you answer the first, no fucking shit, sherlock! He persuaded you with pathos by making himself more familiar to you. And also with logos, since you know his credentials, therefore you know he at least is qualified for the job vs the second stranger that refused to do so.

That said, you impose another difficulty for me to trust your supposed "advices": you're hostile towards me. It's not by accident that the saying "You don't catch flies with vinegar" came to be, someone with a brain in the psychology field knows that the one evaluating others' psyche must present himself as a positive entity that talks first and diagnoses later and not what you do, which is pretty much fling psychology jargon to see if it hits my head for massive damage.

Do you think I never went to a psychologist before and know how do they evaluate people? Last June I went to the college's psychologist to acquire a document where it's stated that I'm psychologically apt to work (it's a necessary document for many scientific jobs here in Portugal). You know what he did? He talked with me like we were in a bar chugging down beers and discussed sports, politics, music and, as soon as he asked my hobbies and I said writing, he was like "can you show me?" and I was kind of embarrassed since I always have the pen on my pocket in case I want to write something quick, so I plugged it into his computer and showed him my previous attempt at a manga. Instead of pretending to read just to badmouth it later like you did, KYF, he actually spent like an hour reading all of it and asked me questions about it, from the thought process to the reason why I abandoned it. And it's not like he only that with me, he's known for discussing programs with the Computational Science guys.

Overall, we spent 2 hours on the session with the both of us in a positive mood even when we disagreed on soccer and only after that he started to write the paper confirming my psychological aptness and he said to my face that my biggest flaw was my perfectionism, that I have a morbid fascination with what I deem illogical and I take pleasure in provoking others' beliefs. He's right, I've edited my writings countless times and even now I'm holding back on writing Weaver and WoOD because I'm not happy with what I wrote so far. And I love demonology and astrology despite not believing in them at all and well... that third part is self-evident, isn't it?

Point of this rambling was, that's how a psychologist does his job and you act nothing like it.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #58
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
You want me to provide objective evidence for my psychology yet your subjective belief for kal's is all he needs... You are playing favorites and completely Ignoring the fact Kal cannot even understand his own psychology otherwise he would understand why he chooses to pick fights on the internet with random naruto fans... However, the obviously insecurities and deep seeded anger he displaces on them, bullying... it all completely escapes him... likely from abuse (verbal or physical) and social stigma... thus he displaces these negative emotions onto others to Alleviate his own anger and insecurities...
Or maybe he likes to read manga and discuss it, but a couple of idiots can't seem to get the facts straight and act all bitchy when they're corrected. See how I could come up with a valid conclusion without assuming a whole lot of things I can't possibly prove? Do the same, Mr. "we in the field of psychology".

Quote:
LOL, you just do not live in reality at all... You assert that I am the one projecting and even have narcissistic rage... However, narcissism is

Narcissism: "inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity"... And guess who shows this... yea, You...

I am smart... I know five languages... Me this and me that... You are the one who is constantly boasting about oneself... Not me...
Oh my, someone who wants to pretend he knows a thing about psychology and can't distinguish colloquial narcissism and academic narcissism? Narcissism, as in what fuels narcissistic rage, isn't the one you described, it's what feeds and protects one's ego, which isn't always excessive self-love.The very notion of being proven wrong can erupt a narcissistic rage, where the person lashes out at the "provocateur" shouting that he's right and the person must be delusional, even distorting reality in order to assure correctness.

Guess what the 609 prediction thread is? You made a mistake and, instead of saying "sorry, I was wrong", you started lashing out and distorting the shit out of the facts. That, my friend, is what narcissistic rage is and shows that you are a narcissist, even if you lack the colloquial excess of self-love.

As a note, I don't say things to brag about them, is to assure others that I know what the fuck what I'm talking about instead of pretending knowing of other languages when you can't even spell your own mother language correctly. And who says languages says science, etc.

As for the rest of you post, you really need to take your own advices. You're the person that needs them the most.

Quote:
One of the first things anyone with any knowledge of psychology learns is correlation =/= causation. A "depressing" environment doesn't cause an increased rate of suicide. By the way, "depressing" is extremely subjective. Environment alone doesn't drive suicidal thoughts and actions.
Although KYF already admitted environment isn't the only factor, he thinks it's the biggest factor there is. Gotta envy his life if he thinks a cloudy day is the thing that knocks down people's mood the most.

Quote:
Depression, by the way, is a neuro-chemical disorder brought on by an increase of a chemical in the brain (I can't remember which chemical off hand), and is generally comorbid (meaning it occurs along with one or more other disorders).
Actually, it's more linked to lack of certain chemicals than the increase of some, although hyperthyroidism has been linked to depression. And Lyme's disease and syphilis are known to cohabit with depression.

Quote:
guys stop the fight argues or else..................... show a respect...................


Must admit, he tried to sound menacing but failed miserably.

Edit: Sorry for double post.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #59
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Here's why num trusts my knowledge of psychology over yours. I've demonstrated, numerous times, my background in psychology (more specifically: behavioral psychology). I've stated I worked with autistic kids for a semester as part of my curriculum. I have a background in basic psychology, as well as a specialty in behaviorism.
SO you can work with the autistic, but make fun of people on the internet because you think they are stupid for having an opposing opinion... Dude, you are fake as fuck!!!!

And if you had any real knowledge of behaviorism then you would not act the way you do... You could understand your short coming as opposed to projecting them on to others... Maybe you did take a psychology class or two, but you clearly do not understand it obviously...

Quote:
You, on the other hand, have not only not demonstrated any knowledge of psychology, you've flat out lied about basic psychological truths. One of the first things anyone with any knowledge of psychology learns is correlation =/= causation. A "depressing" environment doesn't cause an increased rate of suicide.
Depression is one of the biggest reason for suicide.... And environmental stimuli has been connected to depression... So, you clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about... I can correlate all three of environment, depression and suicide... as well as prove the causality as well...

There is a steady amount of people depressed... 15% of them commit suicide... However, if the weather changes in the fall and winter increasing the amount of people depressed... Then the number of suicides will rise as well since 15% of the new amount of depression suffers will commit suicide...

It is easy... If the number of depression suffers rises then so will the suicide rate if 15% of all depression suffers commit suicide...

Environmental causes of depression... http://www.allaboutdepression.com/cau_04.html
lack of sunlight causes of depression... it cause's seasonal affective disorder http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disord...epression.aspx
:Weather is an external stimuli from the environment...

:the environments's shitty weather with lack of sunlight does cause depression...

epression causes suicide in about 15% of depressed people...

Conclusion: A depressing environment can cause suicide... doesn't really matter what causes the depression... 15% of depression suffers commit suicide...

So again, you prove you know so little, I am forced to question your so called psychology...

Quote:
By the way, "depressing" is extremely subjective. Environment alone doesn't drive suicidal thoughts and actions. There are multiple other factors that contribute to that outcome. Depression, by the way, is a neuro-chemical disorder brought on by an increase of a chemical in the brain (I can't remember which chemical off hand), and is generally comorbid (meaning it occurs along with one or more other disorders). Environment is an easy thing to change. It's called "move to another environment".
I never said environment is the only thing that drives suicidal thoughts and actions... Only that it can cause it... which is all I needed to show... And depression is a subjective response to internal and external stimuli...

But depression is a tied to the drop of certain neurotransmitters known as serotonin and even nor-epinephrine... as well as the chemical cortisol... when increased can cause depression...

Either way, why are we arguing about my opinion on weather in Russia???
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #60
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE
 
T9F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 284
Thanks: 1,414
Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

ITT: KYF says hypocrite.

But I think it's kind of silly to argue about suicide rates in Russia. I don't think Russia was this kid's problem. If he killed himself over Itachi then he probably had more issues going on in his life. But I didn't know him, so I couldn't say.

Not every thread that KYF posts in has to start a debate. I understand why you would be irked by his comment, but like ACt said, a kid is dead. It's trivial to argue about things like weather.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-16-2012), kael03 (11-16-2012), Mal (11-16-2012), Numinous (11-17-2012), Uchiha09 (11-19-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.