Bleach 516 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #31
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
i dont know if its me but kyoraku said their combined power is greater than all of gotei 13 put together. Doesnt gotei 13 indicate all the members in all the 13 units? I dont think he just meant the captains there. Correct me if i am wrong
You're right but for the most part the only people worth a shit in the gotei 13 are the captains plus Renji and ikkaku.

Anyone thinking Ichigon is now going to fuse his Quincy powers with his bankai to "fix" his sword
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 12:07 AM   #32
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

ya true but u cant eliminate the vice captains ... but anyways no use discussing that .

I think he will just use a superglue to fix them together, with kubo anything is possible
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #33
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil_ariez View Post
the leader of the quincy is ishidas dad. remember when ichigo goes back to hueco mundo, and hes fighting a QUINCY(i cant remeber his name) and when theyre talking about ishida .. the quincy just said HIS MAJESTY and hes refering to ishida..
Juhabach is not Ryuuken.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #34
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Kon is back to keep this bleach alive when zero squad fails...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #35
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
ya true but u cant eliminate the vice captains ... but anyways no use discussing that .

I think he will just use a superglue to fix them together, with kubo anything is possible
Kisuke will figure out something. He's smarter than Mayuri, so where the mad scientist fails the convenience store manager will succeed!
Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #36
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

They obviously added in that thing about the bankai as an excuse for Ichigo to get another power up. Since his blade was cut in half I wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo gains a second sword. It can be used to explain why people like Shunsui & Jushiro have two zanbato.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-15-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #37
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Was it that obvious. :P

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #38
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
How do you know which is the leader? How do you know the Zero Squad even has a leader? The only things we know about them is one member's name and that those 5 together surpass the entire 13 divisions combined.
Sure it could be any of the guys in Zero Squad but that guy with the prayer beads looks like he could chew your head off with just one glance. Anyway, guess we'll see what happens next chapter.

Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan33 View Post
Sure it could be any of the guys in Zero Squad but that guy with the prayer beads looks like he could chew your head off with just one glance. Anyway, guess we'll see what happens next chapter.
I'd say the BBW chick is the leader. She seems to be the oldest & most likely has a connection to Yamamoto (sister or lover). I wouldn't be surprised to find out she's the most powerful as well.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote