Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #16
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread

^and kyf comes up with a pred which is always better than his theories
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-15-2012)

Old 11-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #17
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A jericho prediction

Naruto : "Jutsu of Legacy"

We see Sasuke is inside the Uchiha hideout with Orochimaru, we see at the entrance Juugo and Sugeitsu.

Orochimaru is preparing something by placing a seal on the ground.

Sasuke," are you ready yet?"

Orochimaru, "still haven't learned patience yet I see? Yes It is ready, are you?"

Sasuke, "..."

Orochimaru makes hand signs, "Time sapce summoning jutsu: beginning of the ninja!"

suddenly a bright light occurs and three silohuettes are seen.

As the light dims there is an older man with two young men on either side of him. The man is the Sage of Six Paths he has grey hair wearing a head peice

ressembling Jaraiya's. It has the Kanji for knowledge on it. he is wearing a red robe with civilian garments under it. His eyes are byakugan colored

background with a RG.

One young man man is dressed in a traditionl working fuedel Japanes man, the colors are blue and white. He ressembles Nagato, has a staff in his hand.

The other young man is dressed in armour of the old days, not quite Samurai but maybe the beginnings of it. He has black hair and ressembles Neji's father

but younger. He has a sword on his side.his eyes are Byakugan.

Sage, "Orochimaru, has it not been long or you still using that technique stay young?"

Orochimaru, "yes it has been a while, lol. I hope I am not interfering with anything."

Sasuke, [why is he talking so different?] You, are you the Sage.."

suddenly Orochimaru puts his hand over his mouth, "no, we have a deal he allows a conversation but only if there is no talk of our present."

Sage, "Orochimaru, it is okay, " time has passed here, they people have started to call me the Sage, lol. But thank you for remembering our deal. we can talk

but I don't want to know my or the world's future and I won't tell you anything that will strike a response ignoring that deal."

The older son,"Hey Oro, remember me? last time I saw you olde man i was a kid. It's me, Sosuke.My eyes have already started to awaken, I can push hard enough

I will be like Dad soon."

Young Son,"That's Uncle Orochimaru? HEy I'm Naruko, I was always with mom, learning stuff.Hey are you okay, you look kinda like a snake, are you the snake

Kings son?"

Sage, "Son, be nice. well what do I owe the pleasure ?"

Sasuke, "I have a question, well maybe a few."

Orochimaru, "well you heard the rules, be careful how your word it. This is not an illusion this is a window in time big enough for sight and sound but not

physical travel. I have learned alot about our history, your history and even..."

Elsewhere see Naruto's face of determination.

"Naruto Uzumaki's Legacy."

All the Copies of Kurama are being attacked bty the tails of the Juubi.

Naruto, "what the hell just happened?!"

Kurama, [it taook all the Bijuudama like the y weren't even there. hmmmm, I forgot to tell you that I have no Idea what it is capable of.]

naruto, "what? How can you not know?!"

Kurama, "when we Bijuu were created we were created from it's chakra, we have no memories of being the Juubi itself.Do you remember what it was like when you

were part of yor Dad?"

Naruto,[that is disgusting, but I see your point. So form what I can see that eye looks like the RG ans dSG put together so I amgoing to assume it is like

fighting Itachi and Nagato at the same time,again.]

Kurama,[seems like a good enough idea to me, go with that.]

Naruto, [you really are going to be no help are you?]

Madara, " this is futile, just hand over the Kyubi so I can complete the Juubi"

Naruto, "hey I just realized something, he wasn't there!"

Madara, "what?"

Kurama, [who, wasn't there? what are you yammering about?]

Naruto, " you know I am not known to be a smart guy, but ever since me and Kurama became friends, I feel like I understand somethings a little better."

Madara, "what is your point? Do you know realize this is stupid?"

Flashback memory of Kakashi talking to Naruto,"Your body is always using chakra to hold back the 9 tails."

Flash back of Kakashi again, "the chakra network is the life force, it is connected to every part of the body"

"just focus more chakra to your feet." tree training flash back

"She focuses her chakra to her hands to increase her strentgh" Jaraiya explaining Tsunade's technique.

present.

Naruto makes a shadow two shaow clones bothin base mode, they both close there eyes.

Madara, "riddles are for children, time to grow up."

The juubi starts to attack Kurama after all the other clones disperse.

Kurama, [why are we just standing here?! move Naruto, move!]

suddenly both clones open their eyes one in sage mode the other disperses.

Naruto, "got it!"

The Juubi tries to strike with a claw when Kuramuto grabs that arm with shocks the Juubi and Madara, he then uses his other hand to punch it twice and then

tosses it, causing Madara to jump off as it lands.

Juubi is shaken, Madara looks up at Naruto forma slight distance.

Kuram, [ whatthe hell just happened?!]

Naruto,loking down at Madara, "you have a fake ten tails!"

Madara, "what?!"

he uses wood jutsu to grow rrots to get to the same level but still sta a distance as the Juubi approaches.

Naruto, "It does have ten ails, yes. It has a super Rg/SG eye, yes. But it only has seven Bijuu inside of it, it's like Kurtama is fighting the seven tails,

no match in their strength!" {last prediction it absorbed Gyuuki}

Madara, looking over at Obito laying in the ink seal{again, happened kast prediction}, "what?!"

Jurama,[dammit thats right, oh one tail wasn't there was he?! I just assumed he was already inside, but why would Obito use 6 and not 7 old jinks? How did

you figure this out?]

Naruto, [thats not all] "you have a weakness in that body, you can be controlled. you need to use the ressurection jutsu.I guess thats why you asked Obito

why he brought you back this way? right? But you can't ressurect yourself, cause Nagato would have done it when he was brought back this way. There is only

one other thing here that has the RG and the chakra to pull it off!"

he points at the Juubi.

Madara, "so you have been playing dumb, yes I need to Juubi to bring me back, then I will become the Ten Tails master and alive again. with all the chakra he

has I can simply command it to bring me back over an dover before I die. Where is the One tails, since you know so much now?"

We are now with Ssauke and Orochimaru.

Naruko," that is a strange question, well I am not old and wise like Dad. But, if my brother hurt others I would bring him to justice, no one is above right

and wrong. In the same respect if he did wrong to accompolish something good inthe end I would find a good way to help him."

Sosuke, "hmmm, well the reason your frinds won't give up on you is because you are brothers. friends,true friends are just the family members that we find

not given to us. He chose you to have a bond with if you have foresaken him and he still calls you friend then he is very honorable and deserves the sae

devotion. I would die for my family, and they would for me."

Sage, "Well. it seems my boys are men, those are wise answers.To answer the questio you posed to me. Well, there is always a person chosen by fait every so

often to maintain the balance of good and evil. There must be balance, without good there is no evil and vice versa, sometimes fait picks more than one.

Sometimes we go a stray, it's okay learn form it, and never be someonelese. It is okay to honor your brother even complete certain wisheshe may have had.

But, if it isn't your way then you shouldn't make it yours. he would always want you to be true to who you are."

Sasuke, "you, all of you are very wise." [this must be before they had their issues.]

Sage, "so here is a question for you. Who are you?" [this boy has evil inside him, but it is not him. As if something is sealed within him, I don't even

think he realizes it.]

later...

Sasuke, "I thought they would be different. But I have my answers."

Juugo and Sugeitsu approach as they come out the hideout.

Sasuke, "let's go."

Voice form off panel, "where to?"

Sasuke, "i am not surprised you showed up..."

We see the persons face.

"Karin Uzumaki."

Karin, "hey how did you...well your sasuke you probably knew the whole time. So it took me a while to find you but once you all go tto gether it was much

easier to sense you. sasuke, you have..."

Sasuke, "not now, we have a war to join...find Naruto."

Naruto is shown fighting Madara at a distance, throwing rasenshuriken but they get absorbed.

Madara, "this can go on forever, with your chakra and my current state, but you will lose."

Naruto, "you keep saying that but I am not convience yet."

He sudenly goes down to base mode, then makes five clones. {total six, the Sage mode clown is still with him}

Naruto, "it's time I unveiled it!"

Kurama, {bout time, I hope it's worth it]

Madara, "more tricks of a child"

flash back:

Jaraiya talking to Minato at a young age, "yep it's a jutsu I been working on, I found it in the forbidden scrolls. It's actually incomplete though, I'm trying to finish it."

-continued below-
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-16-2012), ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), royalmage (11-16-2012), Vishnu (11-16-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #18
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

continued from above...

Minato, "sensei, you know that's against the rules."

Jairaya,"well actually they only there because they are dangerous or go against the laws of nature. This one is there because there was only one ninja that

wanted to be able to perform it, felt like if it was learned by ,more than him it would end in a bad way."

Minato, "So what kind of jutsu is it, whatdoes it do? teach it to me, teach it to me!"

Jaraiya, "wow, you don't usually get excited like this,lol. well okay, how about I tell you the basics of it and you go from there.then we see who can finish

it, I mean you are teh current genius of the village, you can work it out."

Minato, "deal."

jaraiya, "this is a time space jutsu, it was used by the 2nd Hokage in a different form, but at that form it was still the best. First you have to figure a

way to go form one place to another without showing movement towards that direction, you have to just appear there. when you figure that out then maybe you

can do this jutsu."

Minato, "come on, what does it do?"

Jaraiya, "it's a jutsu that you perform on yourself, you send yourself through time. It takes a massive amount of chakra to go a certain amount of time, the

thing is the 2nd Hokage space time jutsu was based on his Senju heritage of wood element. He used it to read everything aorund him and use that to go

anywhere he wanted. he perfered using water element when fighting along side his brother it hepled, he was always about supporting his family."

Minato, "wait a minute, travel through time?"

Jaraiya, 'yes, the prupose is to travel within your own life time and an dexpereince things over again to see what you did wrong, or right. It could also be

used to learn things you ,might have missed before."

Flashback over.

Naruto,"Secret jutsu: chakra lea..."

He disappears but the clones are still there.

Madara, "chakra what? you clones are still here so where is the real you, what is this technique"

Naruto uppercuttiing from underground, "wrong, I'm still here!"

He connects and knocks Madara back a few steps, the clones run towards the Juubi.

Madara,"you just used a fake jutsu to distract me?"

Naruto, "not at all, just wan't the real me that used it!"

Madara, "how can you fool my eye now but not before?"

Naruto, "told you I am getting smarter by the moment" {his eyes are in sage mode}

Naruto dodges a sharp root that was coming form behind then grabs it and breaks it.

Madara, "I will admit, you are promising, but I am far above you."

Naruto, "your a fake too. Just like that Juubi."

Madara, "what?"

Naruto, "you have the EMS, sure your good at Uchiha techs, sure. But everything that is keeping you in the fight is First Hokage stuff and Sage of the Six

Paths stuff."

Madara going EMS, "very well. I will use these eyes, but while I do the Juubi will be still destroying your clones, they will not last, where did the other

one go? wait., it doesn't matter."

He looks at naruto then smiles, "lol,lol...ha hahahah!"

Naruto, "what is so funny....I said what is so funny?!"

Madara, "child of destiny...how pathetic. I heard that from my Zetsu. Foolish people. SO you think your a child of destiny, your destined to save this world?

That it's your destiny to be so powerful?"

Naruto,calms down and gets serious, not angry, "we're all destined to be or do something. I was given Kurama by my Parents, Kurama let's me use his power.

but, seeing as how your looking inside me how bout you look at what I have been thrtough on my own, what I worked for, I just became friends with Kurama, all

this time I had to train to be strong without him and inspit of him, oneslip up and he would have destroyed me and everything and everyone around me. I

don't believe in destiny like you think. I told a friend of mine destiny is yours to change,you decide your own destiny, no one else. I am goingot stop you,

but not because of destiny, becasue it's the right thing to do so..."

He appears right behind him crashing a rasengan in his back.

"shove your mind games up your ass!"

Madara, "ahhh" {how did he move so fast without to 9 tails power?]

Naruto watching this attack, "wow, i didn't expect you to stay the whole time away you know?"

We see a Naruto clone is the one that attacked from behind, but it looks older, his hair a longer and his cloths resemble Minato's when he was younger, the

pants and joggin suit jacket. the clors are black with orange.

Kurama,{what the hell just happened? why is that clone older, you know how impossible that is?!]

Clone appears beside Naruto,"hey either way I'm here right? Your gonna love this..."

He disperses but the cloths he was wearing are starting to fall, before they do they seem to vanish, but we see Naruto has taken them and putthem on, his old

cloths are laying on the ground. [ nice fot, wow my clone di dall that!]

Madara, "fire ball grand dragon..."

Naruto, "Water dragon jutsu!"

It collides just as the fire jutsu takes form Madara barely evades it, {water jutsu with no water, only the ..]

Naruto suddenly appears infront of him , "rasenshuriken!"

Madara, "ahhhhh...hooooowww?!"

Naruto leaves the Rasenshuriken to destroy Madara body at a cellular level.

Branches sprout form the body, as Madara glances at the fight with the Juubi.

Suddenly Naruto appears crashing down on top of the Juubi casueing it to lay down, "take that!" {now I have to save my friends, but how?]

Kurama, [what friends?]

Naruto, [your family, the Bijuu, King Goku and the other. we have to seperate them from the Juubi again.]

suddenly, "success!"

We see Madara standing rising from the mouth of the revival.

Naruto, [Dammit.] "so what this just means you can die now, but noone is gonna bring you back!"

The Juubi uses the RG ability and pushes all the Naruto away as the real one flies through the air he vanishes before hittin a huge rock.

The clones disperse.

Madara jumps atop the Juubi, "you are too late, you are strong boy, but not strong enough."

Naruto appears smashing through teh back of the Juubi form inside, in Sage mode, "I wouldn't say that!"

Juubi, "aarrrooooooorrrrrugghhhh!"

Madara, [from inside?!] "you must die, I can do with out the 9 tails."

Naruto,{move Naruto now!]{yes talking to himself}

Black flames appear inthe spot he was in.

madara, "fast and you knew what I was about ot do...I have missed judged you, to fight me at my full power with the jJuubi and hasirama's power you are truly

a Sanin."

He slams his hand down on the Juubi, "have fun with the victory of War."

Naruto, "what?"

Madara. "summoning jutsu!"

He and the Juubi vanish.

Naruto, "what?!

Kurama, [What?!]

suddenly we see that all the wood clone Madaras have been defeated, there are many casualties, many wounded,

Kakashi, "it was like they suddnely got weak moments ago, and weren't being controlled."

He looks behind him and sees just naruto standing there, [where did he get that outfit?]

He walks past Obito who is awake, then is heading to the allaince yards away. Kkashi is startin gto approach from a distance.

Naruto,shouting, "Sensei, Madara vanished with the Juubi, but I hurt it pretty bad, he probably has to wait for it to heal, we have to find the Kages!"

"hey, loser. Think your strong now huh?" voice from the side.

Naruto looks, "sasuke, so your here..."

he turns around to see Orochimaru and Hawk with him.

Naruto, "How did you...it doesn't matter."

suddenly he appears attacking Orochimaru, "rasengan!"

Orochimaru is knocked feet away.

Naruto, "that's for taking Sasuke."

Kakashi and Sakura approach with several others.

Sasuke, "Hawk is turning themselves in..."

Sugeits, "what?! I didn't agree to that!"

Juugo, "whatever Sasuke says."

Karin, "oh well, I guess my cell is still available."

Kakashi, "why are you turning yourselves in,not that I'm complaining."

Sakura, "oh sasuke, it has been a long time, but your..."

Sasuke, "I didn't say I was, they are, if Naruto can defeat me, then I will go back to face the charges against me. If not I will go my separate way."

Naruto,clinching his fist "sasuke....this is the end."

Everyone backs up to give them room.

Naruto suddenly vanishes and strikes Sasuke from the side while grabbing his sword at the same time, he appears back in fornt of him pointing the sword at

him.

Kakashi, [FTG, no there was no kunai, no seals, how...?]

sakura, "Sasuke. [Naruto]

Sasuke goes Susan'oo.

Naruto, "this is the end ...of the beginning. You are the past sasuke, I don't care who is stronger anymore, if your coming back willinghten fine. But I will

make sure you go back, even if I have to break every bone is your body."

Sasuke, "I have to know, Naruto. So we will fight..." He looks around at the battlefield all the bodies and Obito laying there, he sees in the distance

people holding dead companions.

"but not today."

Orochimaru sitting on the ground about a yard away, "I will be taking my leave"

He summons a snake and is swallowed then the snake leaves.

Naruto toses him his sword and sasuke cancels Susan'oo and catches it.

Then walks away from the Alliance.

Sakura, "come on Naruto we have wounded to tend to."

Shikamaru is there, "yes we have alot to do now, things are going to change now."

naruto turning his head back, "Hey Sasuke, I felt it, you got stronger too. Hey take care of yourself, Cause I want to fight you too!"

Sasuke's face has a smirk on it, "idiot."

Where did Madara take the Juubi, what will Orochimaru do now? What are Sasuke's motives now?

The end of the beginning.

Next: "beginning of the New Chapters."
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-17-2012), Human Rasengan (11-16-2012), ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (11-18-2012), J-man123 (11-19-2012), KiddJutsu (11-16-2012), Narut0360 (11-16-2012), royalmage (11-16-2012), Vishnu (11-16-2012)
Old 11-15-2012, 11:05 PM   #19
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

My predictions for next chapter is the good guys being dumbfounded about how the Juubi revived so soon (and how strong it is). Meanwhile, other ninjas will probably sense the insane chakra coming from the bijuu and rush to where it's at.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #20
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Jericho, you and Vish are breathing life back into these threads for me. Now is this your own continuation to a fanfic type story or is this what you're predicting? I'm hoping the fanfic route.
jericho Uzimaki (11-16-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^and kyf comes up with a pred which is always better than his theories
Lol, you do realize that every prediction I make is based on at least one more theories... I tie them into the predictions...

Like How naruto can use SM in kyuubi form by gathering all the nature energy while kurama fights... thus the kyuubi will be brought back to full power if not stronger... Yea, one of my older theories....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-16-2012), KiddJutsu (11-16-2012), royalmage (11-16-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #22
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

But when we see your (KYF) prediction with your theories in it, we don't get the additional 20 pages of you trying to defend it from other people like in the discussions threads. It is a lot easier for us to digest in a single prediction. At least for me. Great predictions all of you.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #23
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
But when we see your (KYF) prediction with your theories in it, we don't get the additional 20 pages of you trying to defend it from other people like in the discussions threads. It is a lot easier for us to digest in a single prediction. At least for me. Great predictions all of you.
much apreciate for this commend......................
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 PM   #24
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Naruto_610_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
much apreciate for this commend......................
Let me say this first, why....WHY did you come back we were happier without you here!!!

Secondly i am almost certain he was not talking to YOU!!!

Lastly If you're gonna be a SMARTASS, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass, and that's exactly what everyone here know you to be an ASS so please don't talk anymore!!!

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-16-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #25
Aman Shahur
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
Let me say this first, why....WHY did you come back we were happier without you here!!!

Secondly i am almost certain he was not talking to YOU!!!

Lastly If you're gonna be a SMARTASS, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass, and that's exactly what everyone here know you to be an ASS so please don't talk anymore!!!
...............................rude and discusting commend.........SHOW A RESPECT!!! How are you covinced he is not speak about my predict?!?!!?!? he say ALL predict which means ME!!! Also I am not donkey.........I am intelligenced hansomed respect member for a society!!!! learn a common sence!!!! my mother has phd youre just fool of jelous and hate fill!!!! repent for a sins!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #26
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
How are you covinced he is not speak about my predict?!?!!?!? he say ALL predict which means ME!!
He was talking to Konnaha_Yellow_Flash, not you. That was shown when he said "your (KYF) prediction".

Quote:
Also I am not donkey.........I am intelligenced hansomed respect member for a society!!!!
A society of malformed troglodytes, maybe.

Quote:
learn a common sence!!!!
This makes "sence" not.

Quote:
my mother has phd youre just fool of jelous and hate fill!!!!
If your mom has a Ph.D, then why is your spelling and grammar so atrocious?

Quote:
repent for a sins!!!!!!!
How, exactly, is calling you an ass a sin? You're acting like an ass, moreso a dumbass.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-17-2012), ivhturp2 (11-18-2012), Narut0360 (11-17-2012), Vishnu (11-17-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #27
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

He should be banned for calling himself a donkey's ass. @kael i think he means intelligent among the retards and ugliest in his society. His mum probably has a P.H.D of dumping trolls in sewers like him.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #28
Aman Shahur
Genin

I get alot of upsets for this rude action for me............................i give a frend branch for naruto forum member and they snap like tree twigged.....................i am just boy with lot of pasion and talent who try hard for acknolege for his predict skill but hater try and put a cement on me and drag me for the oschen...................
Old 11-17-2012, 03:19 AM   #29
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I get alot of upsets for this rude action for me............................i give a frend branch for naruto forum member and they snap like tree twigged.....................i am just boy with lot of pasion and talent who try hard for acknolege for his predict skill but hater try and put a cement on me and drag me for the oschen...................
Actually i wouldn't put you in cement. I would slowly pour water on your forehead until i would drive you insane. But maybe that's just me...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (11-17-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 04:28 AM   #30
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
...............................rude and discusting commend.........SHOW A RESPECT!!! How are you covinced he is not speak about my predict?!?!!?!? he say ALL predict which means ME!!! Also I am not donkey.........I am intelligenced hansomed respect member for a society!!!! learn a common sence!!!! my mother has phd youre just fool of jelous and hate fill!!!! repent for a sins!!!!!!!

Are you Dyslexic or something because all your post makes little to NO sense at all!!! your spelling is awful however your use of words are even worse than your spelling, "discusting" is not a word, the word you were looking for was disgusting and "commend" wrong again what you were trying to go for is comment...."intelligenced"......Wrong "hansomed".....Wrong

AND Tell your mom to stop hitting you with the books that got her, her non-existent "Ph.D." and start reading them to you. You probably wont learn anything but it couldn't hurt...

And just to go on record i am not "full of JEALOUSY and HATE" if you ask anyone on this forum, i would hope they would consider me to be a nice guy.... I thank people who deserve to be thanked.....I private message them and apologize for any comments i might have made against their posts..... AND i give mostly all the people on this forum the utmost respect, because firstly they earned it and secondly they deserve it!!!!

You on the other hand deserve NONE of these things
So i will not apologize, i will not give you Respect because you have not earned it yet..... AND i will keep burning these so called olive branches you keep presenting us with because it is fake and meaningless just like you...... and from this day forward you will be known as .... Aman"The Troll" Shahur.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-17-2012)