Teen commits suicide over Itachi. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #61
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Teen commits suicide over Itachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh, right, I must be a fragile human being that devotes his life around your posts and breaks every time your uberlogic pierces my weak arguments, I couldn't possibly have a life outside of here, where I'm a huge Björk fan that was waiting for an awesome video for one of his favorite songs of Björk's last album and got much more than what he expected yesterday. Furthermore, I couldn't possibly have confessed already my liking for Björk, Nobuo Uematsu, Amon Amarth, Lupe Fiasco and other artists in this forum, so this behavior of ecstasy and not wanting to spoil it is completely unexpected from me!
Your the one who puts me on the ignore list, even boasting of it as if you are letting me and everyone else know you are too good to argue with me... Just to complete ignore the ignore list and argue with me about something as random as my opinion of Russia's climate lol... Your action speak the loudest and they say you devote way too much time to my opinions...

Quote:
And I'm the slow one when you think I'm asking for proof for your opinion? You treated your opinion as fact by using an absolute tone:

You didn't add "in my opinion" or "maybe" or any term that would mark these arguments as simply an opinion. All these arguments are simply broken down to "I think Russia is depressing, therefore Russia is depressing". Only when I said this:

You started saying "It's mah opinion!". You can have all the opinions you want, just don't pretend they're facts.
Your kidding right... an ABSOLUTE TONE... You heard me say my typed words in a tone lol???? Dude, you are losing it! You are now trying to insist I spoke to you because you have no arguement what so ever to believe I stated anything other then my opinion... I never said, it is a fact russia is depressing... You are just looking for a damn reason to argue as usual and have no reasonable basis for it....

Thus, you have the magical power to hear my absolute TONE and know I am speaking in facts lol.... That shit does not fly, Mcfly...

And I have to say IMO, otherwise your panties get so waded that you do this shit... instead of realizing that if I do not state something as a fact by literally putting, "as a matter of a fact", or, "it's a fact"... Anything else is obviously opinion, but you just have to see things your way... as usual...

Quote:
Oh of course the fallacy is mine, I'm clearly the one who used an opinion with unknown basis to portray the biggest country of the world, which has 8 different climates, 160 indigenous ethnicities, a culture that can be traced back as far as the VIII century BC with a huge variety of art, architecture, not to talk about variety of wild life, as if it was a single location. You commit not only appeal to your own emotions, you make a fallacy of composition by assuming Russia is like what Rocky IV (still can't believe you used that as serious evidence) and an unknown documentary conveyed to you.
The Rocky 4 reference was obviously not a serious reference, but a joke... But, you just have to find flaw in everything...

Your the one who wanted me to prove my opinion of Russia, as in objectively prove a subjective opinion..... That is textbook fallacy numi... Your so called fallacy of competition is of your own creation... SOmehow you heard my absolute tone (which is actually a music reference lol) thus knew I was speaking in facts despite not posting anywhere, "a matter of fact, it's a fact"...

You picked a fight and you know it... Just let it go before you completely shit all over what little credibility you have left after constantly contradicting yourself and performing such a fallacy...

Quote:
Russia obviously has a grim past and you could reach a consensus that some parts of Russia are depressing, but guess what? Almost every country suffers of the same, so singling out Russia makes no logical sense unless you have a predisposition to do so (in other words, bigotry against Russia).
LAMO, so the fact that we were on topic of Russia, depression of a teen from death of itachi as well as suicide... did not compute in that brain of yours why I was on topic of Russia and nowhere else...???!?!?! Seriously, you are just being slow as fuck at this point...

I think other countries are depressing too, even parts of my own country, but that was not the topic... Russia was... However, you chose to ignore that and be the obvious bigot you are and intolerantly attack my opinion and insist I prove it because it means nothing to a bigot like you...

Quote:
Logical arguments =/= psychology, dumbass. Logic dictates what's logical or illogical, what's objective or subjective, what's valid and what's not. The human psyche does not always conform to logic, that's why there's pathos and ethos along with logos as modes of persuading one's mind. And humans are more easily persuaded by pathos than ethos or logos, that's why familiarity is a big factor on earning people's trust.
Never said psychology was always completely logical... But, you choosing a side through familiarity is an emotional response making it subjective.... The same thing you criticized me for doing... As opposed to using objective evidence by observing his actual behavior and forming a hypothesis around that to test fro a more valid conclusion...

Lets face it... Kal said he worked with autistic kids, but comes on here and makes fun of people he believes to be intellectually inferior... that shit is just hypocritical as fuck... He is fake to do such a thing... Since I am sure he does not make fun of the autistic kids...

Quote:
For example, you need someone to take care of the house while you're away, and two persons are available: a stranger who shows his name and credentials and even has lively talk with you, and another stranger who refuses to let you know who he is. Also, you don't know how reliable each one is. Answer me honestly, which one would you be willing to trust your house, the first stranger or the second stranger?
We are not talking about watching physical property... We are talking about taking advice of the psyche into consideration due to obvious knowledge and understanding of it... Kal does not even understand his own psychological processes so how could he ever understand your to give you credible advice?

Although I do not know you because we are not acquainted in such a way... The many discussions I have had with you tell me allot about you, your behavior, mental processes, ect... SO I can and have tried to help you, giving advice about certain behaviors, but you completely ignored them...

I understand nobody likes to be criticized, but I am able to read you from a rare P.O.V.... Since we are not friends nor enemies... I have no emotiional ties to you which means I can objectively give you advice... on the other hand... with emotional investment in your friendship, kal is likely to not give you advice from an objective point of view...

Quote:
If you answer the first, no fucking shit, sherlock! He persuaded you with pathos by making himself more familiar to you. And also with logos, since you know his credentials, therefore you know he at least is qualified for the job vs the second stranger that refused to do so.
When discussing who watches a house yes, but we are not discussing that now are we...

Quote:
That said, you impose another difficulty for me to trust your supposed "advices": you're hostile towards me. It's not by accident that the saying "You don't catch flies with vinegar" came to be, someone with a brain in the psychology field knows that the one evaluating others' psyche must present himself as a positive entity that talks first and diagnoses later and not what you do, which is pretty much fling psychology jargon to see if it hits my head for massive damage.
Lol, I am not usually hostile at all... only when you pointlessly, overly insult me as a true bigot do I finally become hostile to the point I have give up on anything other then embarrassing you to try and humble you... It is basic negative reinforcement which fits with your negative behavior...

And Although it is true that using positive reinforcement works best when working with someone who is opening up enough, to take advice... But, Sometimes, less carrot and more stick works best with someone hostile as you... The negative reinforcement of my verbal attacks do have positive meaning... I am only trying to humble you enough to open up...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #62
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Had to double post to fit all of this...

Quote:
Do you think I never went to a psychologist before and know how do they evaluate people? Last June I went to the college's psychologist to acquire a document where it's stated that I'm psychologically apt to work (it's a necessary document for many scientific jobs here in Portugal). You know what he did? He talked with me like we were in a bar chugging down beers and discussed sports, politics, music and, as soon as he asked my hobbies and I said writing, he was like "can you show me?" and I was kind of embarrassed since I always have the pen on my pocket in case I want to write something quick, so I plugged it into his computer and showed him my previous attempt at a manga. Instead of pretending to read just to badmouth it later like you did, KYF, he actually spent like an hour reading all of it and asked me questions about it, from the thought process to the reason why I abandoned it. And it's not like he only that with me, he's known for discussing programs with the Computational Science guys.
I never read your manga nor bad mouthed it... That is purely fabricated numi, I know I never said anything about it other then I have never read it...

Do you want to discuss your manga because it is allot more interesting then arguing about my opinion on russia's climate...

Quote:
Overall, we spent 2 hours on the session with the both of us in a positive mood even when we disagreed on soccer and only after that he started to write the paper confirming my psychological aptness and he said to my face that my biggest flaw was my perfectionism, that I have a morbid fascination with what I deem illogical and I take pleasure in provoking others' beliefs. He's right, I've edited my writings countless times and even now I'm holding back on writing Weaver and WoOD because I'm not happy with what I wrote so far. And I love demonology and astrology despite not believing in them at all and well... that third part is self-evident, isn't it?
You are a perfectionist and it carries over to your personality as well which is why when you make a mistake... You seldom ever admit it... You merely try to rationalize or intellectualize them because you try to be perfect.... But allot of people do this... Even me on some occasions... However, the way to overcome perfectionism is the same as overcoming an obsession with being absolutely beautiful all the time... You have to accept that perfection and beauty is subjective and thus does not actually exist... only as an emotional response to an unconscious desire likely based on the psychological domination of your super Ego, to live by the Standard of perfection... But that is merely a Freudian answer...

Quote:
Point of this rambling was, that's how a psychologist does his job and you act nothing like it.
[/QUOTE]

Well in the instances where I give advice, you are too busy criticizing my opinions to consider any short comings you may have... All I do is point them out to you until the day you finally think maybe you are not a perfect as you believe... The day you actually try to make an objective effort to understand yourself... Without preference, bias, prejudice, prior beliefs, preconceived notions, ect.. all the things that hinder you from making a truly honest conclusion due to the way these things work as filters, to filter info leaving a small portion of what was left to make a conclusion with... As opposed to having all the info due to the lack of filters which allows you to have all the info to make a conclusion with...

[QUOTE=Numinous;2130610]
Quote:
Or maybe he likes to read manga and discuss it, but a couple of idiots can't seem to get the facts straight and act all bitchy when they're corrected. See how I could come up with a valid conclusion without assuming a whole lot of things I can't possibly prove? Do the same, Mr. "we in the field of psychology".
Seriously, now what is what I referring to as an subjective response to your friends actions... You cannot clearly interpret kals actions with that huge filter called emotional investment... Otherwise you would know that Kal's actions of attacking people he deems "intellectually inferior" with such a deep seeded rage comes off as something other then "maybe he likes to read and discuss manga, but idiots can't do this or that"...

And your own conclusion "He just want to interact, but IDIOTS do this an that" shows how truly ignorant you are.. You deem someone who sees things another way as an "IDIOT"... Which is just wrong... Only someone who believes themselves to be completely intellectually superior, an elitist Fool... would believe such a thing... Your not intellectually Superior due to your opinion... ANd your opinion is not anymore "right" then theirs... You need to accept this otherwise you will never be able to let go of this intellectual superiority complex you have...

Quote:
Oh my, someone who wants to pretend he knows a thing about psychology and can't distinguish colloquial narcissism and academic narcissism? Narcissism, as in what fuels narcissistic rage, isn't the one you described, it's what feeds and protects one's ego, which isn't always excessive self-love.The very notion of being proven wrong can erupt a narcissistic rage, where the person lashes out at the "provocateur" shouting that he's right and the person must be delusional, even distorting reality in order to assure correctness.
Uuuum, you do know what "lashing out" means, right... It is what you do every time you choose not to debate, but simply criticize and run off...

And narcissism is clearly more up your alley...
Traits and signs

Thomas suggests that narcissists typically display most, sometimes all, of the following traits:[5]
An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
Difficulty with empathy
Problems distinguishing the self from others (see narcissism and boundaries)
Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
Haughty body language
Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse)
Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
Pretending to be more important than they really are
Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements
Claiming to be an "expert" at many things

Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
Denial of remorse and gratitude

You, your every exchange... I criticize you and you start cussing which is obvious rage... You "I can speak five languages"... "I know science better then you"... "My translations are top notch"... ect ect...

Quote:
Guess what the 609 prediction thread is? You made a mistake and, instead of saying "sorry, I was wrong", you started lashing out and distorting the shit out of the facts. That, my friend, is what narcissistic rage is and shows that you are a narcissist, even if you lack the colloquial excess of self-love.
Your kidding right... i made a mistake by stating the fact Gai uses only one ninjutsu so he should not be classified as a ninja... are you serious... Lol, this is your example?? I do not think you understand narcissism very much lol...

Quote:
As a note, I don't say things to brag about them, is to assure others that I know what the fuck what I'm talking about instead of pretending knowing of other languages when you can't even spell your own mother language correctly. And who says languages says science, etc.
Lol, you boast and you know it... You know you think you are just so smart and let everyone else know it... You are just trying to rationalize again because you know how you are...

Quote:
Although KYF already admitted environment isn't the only factor, he thinks it's the biggest factor there is. Gotta envy his life if he thinks a cloudy day is the thing that knocks down people's mood the most.
I never said that... You just made that up... How can you expect people to take you seriously of you are just going to constantly contradict yourself, make such blatant fallacies and just plain fabricate things or take things way out of context to try and help your argument... Such a tactic says allot about your character numi...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-17-2012, 01:27 AM   #63
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Did he try to summon Gamabuta as he jumped off? Jk anyways, I had a moment of silence for him as a sign of respect, I guess.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #64
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

... and the top 12 reasons why I need to see the section first in "new posts" to run from this section like the plague it is.

Number 12:
Quote:
Your kidding right... an ABSOLUTE TONE... You heard me say my typed words in a tone lol????
Tone as in literary term:

Quote:
Tone: the writer's attitude toward the material and/or readers. Tone may be playful, formal, intimate, angry, serious, ironic, outraged, baffled, tender, serene, depressed, etc.
An absolute tone in literary terms would be either use absolute terms (always, never, everybody, etc.) or the lack of relative terms (maybe, in my opinion, etc.) on opinionated issues. Thinking that tone only refers to the voice is a clear sign of a dumbass.

Number 11
Quote:
Your so called fallacy of competition is of your own creation...
It's fallacy of composition, dimwit, and, unless you think I rule over Wikipedia, it exists.

Number 10
Quote:
LAMO, so the fact that we were on topic of Russia, depression of a teen from death of itachi as well as suicide... did not compute in that brain of yours why I was on topic of Russia and nowhere else...???!?!?!
Because you were the one who made the topic about Russia when everyone else was on the topic of suicide? Until that point nobody made a remark about the kid's nationality because everybody knows it's a non-sequitur, including you. That's right, you're such a dumbass that you haven't figured out that I made you admit your remark about the kid's nationality was a non-sequitur and you still preach it like it isn't a non-sequitur. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

Number 9

Quote:
But, you choosing a side through familiarity is an emotional response making it subjective.... The same thing you criticized me for doing...
I criticized you on logical basis, not psychological basis. On logical basis, you can't base an objective argument with a subjective argument without falling into a fallacy. On a psychological basis, that can happen because humans aren't entirely logical. Stop being stupid and start distinguish the instances where a thing is normal in one concept and ridiculous in another concept.

Number 8
Quote:
Lets face it... Kal said he worked with autistic kids, but comes on here and makes fun of people he believes to be intellectually inferior... that shit is just hypocritical as fuck...
It's not hypocritical because, if kael is being hypocritical by your words, that's because YOU, not him, think that autistic kids are intellectually inferior. That's not what autism is, KYF, autism is characterized heavy difficulties in social interaction, communication and repetitive behavior. Intellectually, autistic kids are the same as regular kids, some are dumb, some are intelligent and most are average, the only difference is autistic kids have much more difficulties in showing their intellect. So kael working with autistic kids has no correlation whatsoever with what he does on this forum, which is calling the bulls by their horns.

So bravo, KYF, your proved once again you're a bigot by judging autistic kids to be dumb when the dumb one in this whole equation is you.

Number 7
Quote:
We are not talking about watching physical property...
It's called an analogy, dumbass, and once again you flunked at it.

Number 6
Quote:
Although I do not know you because we are not acquainted in such a way... The many discussions I have had with you tell me allot about you, your behavior, mental processes, ect...
No, they don't. Only a moron who understands nothing of psychology would say that. Those discussions would only serve to assert how I behave when discussing with a complete idiot who doesn't know half the shit he's discussing. You don't know how I behave in other situations because you don't even bother approaching me in other angles, you just bitch because someone dared to prove you wrong and fling psychological jargon like a monkey flings shit in the zoo.

Number 5

Quote:
SO I can and have tried to help you, giving advice about certain behaviors, but you completely ignored them...
Because they have no psychological merit whatsoever. They're only given when I proved your shit wrong, which indicates they're the byproduct of you not being able to cope with your failures, thus you feel the need to demonize your opponent by making him emotionally flawed and without any merit because he's not thinking straight, despite being bullshit because I'm a very logical person that doesn't resort to such petty tactics.

Number 4

Quote:
Lol, I am not usually hostile at all... only when you pointlessly, overly insult me as a true bigot do I finally become hostile to the point I have give up on anything other then embarrassing you to try and humble you... It is basic negative reinforcement which fits with your negative behavior...
Oh, that's rich, you're rationalizing your butthurt bitching! Pointlessly insult you? Sorry, you want me to not call you a dumbass after you clearly demonstrating lack of intelligence in such departments as psychology, physics, biology, genetics, linguistics, literary devices and plain common sense and pretending like you're the one who's got it right in those departments? And embarrass me? How can you embarrass me if you can't spend one post without making yourself look like a moron? You should way less preoccupied with knocking me down a peg since I don't need it and you're the one who needs to clean up his act.

Number 3
Quote:
I never read your manga nor bad mouthed it... That is purely fabricated numi, I know I never said anything about it other then I have never read it...
Your luck is that the post where you bitched the most about my manga was in a thread that was deleted. Your bad luck, however, is that it wasn't a single instance. Search function for the rescue!

Quote:
Ive taken a look at ur work and its just not my cup of tea. And it is just another dime a dozen fiction, not anything special.
Post #1249 of the "Just a thought thread", if you don't believe me.

For a boy crying "contradictions!", it sure makes me laugh. So which is it, KYF, you never read it and never commented negatively on it or you read it and found it pedestrian?

Number 2:
Quote:
You are a perfectionist and it carries over to your personality as well which is why when you make a mistake... You seldom ever admit it... You merely try to rationalize or intellectualize them because you try to be perfect....
PFFFT-hahahahaha!!! You complete moron, do you even read what you write? Perfectionists would be the first type of person to admit their flaws because they're their own worst critics! I mean, did you even bothered checking the summary on Wikipedia?

Quote:
Perfectionism, in psychology, is a personality disposition characterized by an individual striving for flawlessness and setting excessively high performance standards, accompanied by overly critical self-evaluations and concerns regarding others' evaluations.
Here's the link for proper reading. And it's right, you should see me write: I can spend entire days on a single paragraph because I think it's flawed. And I've admitted in the AG section that I modified stuff because I thought others would not like it when in fact they would like it. And I'm the first to admit I completely suck at writing action scenes, even though others said they liked them.

And the most hilarious part is, you picked on something another person figured out in 2 hours and you couldn't in 3 years and started pretending you knew about it. And, worst, you tried to link it to your previous erroneous thought I was narcissistic when that's not the case. Wow, what a sore loser.

Number 1
Quote:
You deem someone who sees things another way as an "IDIOT"... Which is just wrong...
That's a lie.

I've disagreed with Miburo, Mal, Vengeance, AOTK and others and I deem them among the most intelligent people on this forum. You know why? Because they actually put thought on their arguments and properly back them up, unlike other people in this section who say the most stupid things and pretend to know what the fuck they're talking about by copy-pasting Wikipedia and not even bothering to know how to interpret what's in there.

I deem you an idiot because you're an idiot, not because you have a dissimilar opinion. That'd be childish of me.

Oh, and that narcissism bit, was it me who:
  • started a thread by saying something on the lines of "here's a theory for you, fuckers"?
  • called others bully victims with suicidal tendencies after being called something as harmless as "idiot"?
  • never divulged info about myself to the point people don't even know where do I live, despiter everyone else doing it sometimes?
  • is pretending to know anything about Psychology by implying autistic kids are intellectually inferior to other kids and many, many other such instances?
  • told Miburo that he had a lesser reason to be in the forum, being "my" reason making theories and that everyone who doesn't agree with them must be biased on an hater?
Considering I don't really have anything more to say without repeating myself, I'm done in this thread. Adios!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 11-17-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-17-2012), kael03 (11-17-2012), Mal (11-17-2012), Uchiha09 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 02:49 AM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
... and the top 12 reasons why I need to see the section first in "new posts" to run from this section like the plague it is.

Number 12:
Tone as in literary term:

An absolute tone in literary terms would be either use absolute terms (always, never, everybody, etc.) or the lack of relative terms (maybe, in my opinion, etc.) on opinionated issues. Thinking that tone only refers to the voice is a clear sign of a dumbass.
ANd the use of ABSOLUTE before the word TONE was what screwed up your context because an "absolute tone" is a music reference and has nothing to do with what we are doing obviously... That is your screw up, dumbass!!!!

Quote:
Number 11
It's fallacy of composition, dimwit, and, unless you think I rule over Wikipedia, it exists.
fallacy of competition is clearly ta Joke... Dimwit... WTF is wrong with you??? You take things so literally... concrete much!

Quote:
Number 10
Because you were the one who made the topic about Russia when everyone else was on the topic of suicide? Until that point nobody made a remark about the kid's nationality because everybody knows it's a non-sequitur, including you. That's right, you're such a dumbass that you haven't figured out that I made you admit your remark about the kid's nationality was a non-sequitur and you still preach it like it isn't a non-sequitur. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

A boy in Russia committing suicide over the death of itachi n the anime was the topic, not just the suicide itself... where does it say, "a boy commited suicide and that is all"... read the OP...
And I never said squat about nationality, merely the environment he lives in... You are just on a witch hunt to try and justify our own bigotry... Smooth move...

Nationality: "The status of belonging to a particular nation.
Distinctive national or ethnic character: "the change of a name does not discard nationality".

Environment: "The surroundings or conditions in which a person, animal, or plant lives or operates.The setting or conditions in which a particular activity is carried on."

Now by the context of my post that talked about the dark, cloudy, dreary weather of Russia... Nationality does not fit at all... You are just pathetic enough to make the mistake though... thus this entire argument is pointless and this will be it....

And LMAO at you mentioning being inconsistent... You contradict yourself at least twice a post now or do something hypocritical... and this makes one hypocritical point... You do not have any right to talk about being inconsistent of all people here...

Quote:
Number 9
Quote:
I criticized you on logical basis, not psychological basis. On logical basis, you can't base an objective argument with a subjective argument without falling into a fallacy. On a psychological basis, that can happen because humans aren't entirely logical. Stop being stupid and start distinguish the instances where a thing is normal in one concept and ridiculous in another concept.
Translation: But, but, but... But I, But I... Sppppppp! You asked for objective proof of my own subjective opinion, just admit it... You try and act like you didn't do it, but didn't you try and justify this thing you didn't do by claiming I spoke in facts which was obvious side stepping...

So you did not do it, but then why did you try to justify for doing it??? That is a contradiction... didn't you speak of cognitive dissonance...

Quote:
Number 8
It's not hypocritical because, if kael is being hypocritical by your words, that's because YOU, not him, think that autistic kids are intellectually inferior. That's not what autism is, KYF, autism is characterized heavy difficulties in social interaction, communication and repetitive behavior. Intellectually, autistic kids are the same as regular kids, some are dumb, some are intelligent and most are average, the only difference is autistic kids have much more difficulties in showing their intellect. So kael working with autistic kids has no correlation whatsoever with what he does on this forum, which is calling the bulls by their horns.
I wasn't merely speaking of the kids Autism... I said "working with autistic kids"... Kids in general are difficult fore someone like Kal who lords his intellect over random adults and teens on the internet to work with... I mean if kal can just attack random people for being stupid for having different opinions then how in the hell could he possibly work with kids, much less autistic kids...

The guy is a hypocrite... His behavior on here makes him this way so your arguing it will not do much for him...

Quote:
So bravo, KYF, your proved once again you're a bigot by judging autistic kids to be dumb when the dumb one in this whole equation is you.
I never said autistic kids were dumb... Just stated the fact that Kal attacks people on here for having a difference of opinion... calling them stupid then he can work with autistic kids and not do the same... Yea... There is a serious character flaw here you are ignoring while trying to label me the bigot...

Again, you do realize what a bigot is, right???

BIGOT: "a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"

That is exactly what Kal does... Tell me again how clearly you perceive the world because you are protecting a bigot while trying to label me one... And again you get another contradiction point...

Quote:
Number 7
It's called an analogy, dumbass, and once again you flunked at it.
It is a poor analogy for this situation... We are not talking about physical property, but taking advice lol... The name calling is just pitiful projection because even you must understand how little basis that analogy had in this situation...

Quote:
Number 6
No, they don't. Only a moron who understands nothing of psychology would say that. Those discussions would only serve to assert how I behave when discussing with a complete idiot who doesn't know half the shit he's discussing. You don't know how I behave in other situations because you don't even bother approaching me in other angles, you just bitch because someone dared to prove you wrong and fling psychological jargon like a monkey flings shit in the zoo.

Yea yea, me stupid... You smartest person ever... you just understand nothing which is why you still operate completely subjectively... If you would take my advice... You could gain the clarity to actually make an objective conclusion... But the control of certain mental filters is too much for you I suppose...

Quote:
Number 5
Quote:
Because they have no psychological merit whatsoever. They're only given when I proved your shit wrong, which indicates they're the byproduct of you not being able to cope with your failures, thus you feel the need to demonize your opponent by making him emotionally flawed and without any merit because he's not thinking straight, despite being bullshit because I'm a very logical person that doesn't resort to such petty tactics.

Number 4

Let me break this down completely...

1. I remember telling you many times you have a problem admitting when you are wrong because you have a perfection issue... Something you admitted to having last post "perfection issues"... So that is something I was right about... Why are you ignoring that???

2. Proved my shit wrong, coping issues, demonizing.... You cannot prove squat! You proved my hypothesis about you issues with perfection by your own admittance... SO I was right... You are the one who has a coping issue which is why you feel the need to put me on your ignore list, but still have to try and prove something by still arguing with me...
and demonizing... You are trying to do that to me in this thread by saying I am a bigot who is attacking a kids nationality which is completely untrue and I can and have proved it...

You are all these things you project on to me, but you will just not accept it... I can damn well, pretty much, prove it at this point...

3. You logical and not resorting to such tactics as the under handed ones you spoke of that you have been doing this entire time... No!!! Quit contradicting yourself it is just sad and pretty much showing how little a grasp you have on reality... Contradiction is not logical... Being hypocritical is not very logical... and All this Projection is just plain irrational...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 11-18-2012, 03:19 AM   #66
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I wasn't merely speaking of the kids Autism... I said "working with autistic kids"... Kids in general are difficult fore someone like Kal who lords his intellect over random adults and teens on the internet to work with... I mean if kal can just attack random people for being stupid for having different opinions then how in the hell could he possibly work with kids, much less autistic kids...
Considering the 2 kids I worked with the entire semester went from 1 not being able to say basic sounds on command to saying multiple syllable words and multiple word phrases and the other going from purposefully avoiding all forms of eye contact to deliberately maintaining excessive eye contact (both are difficulties with certain children in the autism spectrum), in the span of 3 months, I think I can work with kids just fine.

So fuck you for trying to claim I didn't do the things I said I did.

Quote:
The guy is a hypocrite... His behavior on here makes him this way so your arguing it will not do much for him...
How, exactly, am I a hypocrite? I don't make fun of people with genuine mental/physical/developmental disabilities. I only talk down to people that are being purposefully retarded (meaning they are fully (I'm assuming) functioning people that willingly say the most stupid shit ever).

Quote:
I never said autistic kids were dumb... Just stated the fact that Kal attacks people on here for having a difference of opinion... calling them stupid then he can work with autistic kids and not do the same...
I'm assuming you are a fully functioning adult when I speak to you. You are being intentionally retarded. I would never, ever, call someone stupid when they have a genuine disorder like Autism Spectrum Disorder, or Down Syndrome (as a couple of the kids I subbed with had co-morbid disorders like Autism and Down Syndrome, or Autism and Encephalopathy) The kids I worked with were born with a developmental disorder that made them slower to reach certain milestones in their infancy and toddler stages of development. Which is where people like myself come in and "train" them into those milestones so they may be a fully functioning member of society. Or as close to fully functioning as we can possibly get them. Major difference here.

Quote:
Yea... There is a serious character flaw here you are ignoring while trying to label me the bigot...

Again, you do realize what a bigot is, right???
Apparently you do not, if you think my calling you an idiot is me being a bigot. I'm not the one labeling things, with absolute certain terms, in negative lights without evidence to back it up.

By the way, my calling you an idiot has evidence to back it up. Every post you make in regards to facts shows how little you know about anything you say, while claiming you know more about those arguing against you than those people do.

Another "by the way", asshole: I'm one class short of graduating with a degree in Psychology. I didn't "take one or two psychology classes" to come up with the things I've said, I took 12-15. So, once again, fuck you for wrongly, and baselessly, assuming something about me to try to make your own arguments seem credible.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-18-2012), Numinous (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #67
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Considering the 2 kids I worked with the entire semester went from 1 not being able to say basic sounds on command to saying multiple syllable words and multiple word phrases and the other going from purposefully avoiding all forms of eye contact to deliberately maintaining excessive eye contact (both are difficulties with certain children in the autism spectrum), in the span of 3 months, I think I can work with kids just fine.

So fuck you for trying to claim I didn't do the things I said I did.
Never said you did not work with the kids... Just that you have a serious character flaw to come here and not be able to tolerate any difference of opinion from adults when discussing a kids manga, but can tolerate kids, much less autistic... who have far more trouble properly communicating and should be far more frustrating, communicating with, then an adult...

AGain,Learn to read, I never said you did not work with the kids...

Quote:
How, exactly, am I a hypocrite? I don't make fun of people with genuine mental/physical/developmental disabilities. I only talk down to people that are being purposefully retarded (meaning they are fully (I'm assuming) functioning people that willingly say the most stupid shit ever).
That is BS... You KNOW that the people on here you make fun of do not have genuine mental, physical or developmental abilities...? NO, You DON'T!!! Only trolls are being purposely retarded meanwhile you will make fun of and insult anyone who does not see things your way... So being someone who works with autistic kids just go on a kids manga site and make fun of adults and teens for sharing a different opinion makes you a damn hypocrite...

Quote:
I'm assuming you are a fully functioning adult when I speak to you. You are being intentionally retarded. I would never, ever, call someone stupid when they have a genuine disorder like Autism Spectrum Disorder, or Down Syndrome (as a couple of the kids I subbed with had co-morbid disorders like Autism and Down Syndrome, or Autism and Encephalopathy) The kids I worked with were born with a developmental disorder that made them slower to reach certain milestones in their infancy and toddler stages of development. Which is where people like myself come in and "train" them into those milestones so they may be a fully functioning member of society. Or as close to fully functioning as we can possibly get them. Major difference here.
But you do not know... You are trying to rationalize your own behavior by trying to convince yourself that the people you make fun of are normal adults with no mental or physical problems that hinder their ability to logically and reasonably form opinions...
You should just not make fun of people and try to accept different opinions...

Quote:
Quote:
Apparently you do not, if you think my calling you an idiot is me being a bigot. I'm not the one labeling things, with absolute certain terms, in negative lights without evidence to back it up.
Yea yea... Except you are intolerant of my opinions on this manga... You make that perfectly clearly by trying to nit pick and criticize every little thing about my opinions on the manga...

Quote:
By the way, my calling you an idiot has evidence to back it up. Every post you make in regards to facts shows how little you know about anything you say, while claiming you know more about those arguing against you than those people do.
Oh really... Last I checked I am one of the only people who actually provides facts to support my claims while you and the other bigot simply think so highly of your opinions you pass those off as facts and provide nothing else to support your claims... You tell me how littel I know about anything I say... and yet you are supposed to be skilled in psychology yet cannot even understand your own behavior... Keep making claims while I prove them wrong...

Quote:
Another "by the way", asshole: I'm one class short of graduating with a degree in Psychology. I didn't "take one or two psychology classes" to come up with the things I've said, I took 12-15. So, once again, fuck you for wrongly, and baselessly, assuming something about me to try to make your own arguments seem credible.
You tell me these things yet my own experience of your psychology skills implies something completely different... Now I am not saying you did not take those classes... only you clearly have very little understanding of the concepts and principles that were taught in those classes...

And you lack of understanding your own metal processes is plenty of basis for my assumption... So I am not numi who makes shit up to try and help his argument... My argument is based on actual experiences...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA