Games and all things related - Page 219 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:16 PM   #3271
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: Games and all things related

Fuck yeah I made the cool kid list! brb I gotta tell my mum.
Demi-God (11-17-2012)

Old 11-17-2012, 06:08 PM   #3272
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post

Meeee and my drill, wall mounting errything!
Duuuuuuuuude, congrats on your new fabulous screenz. and looky here..you got the same Omega mouse i got, Mouse buddies for life..you and me =3
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (11-17-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #3273
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Thank ya, it's an awesome mouse, though I want to get this one sometime: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sharkoon-Fir...3197096&sr=8-1
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-17-2012)
Old 11-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #3274
Darth-Nero
Victory!

that is sweet as shit, the "Weight tuning system" is an awesome addition. when i broke my previous rock solid mouse and replaced it with the Omega i was so annoyed by how light it is in comparison and took me a while to adapt to it.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #3275
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Yeah it's ridiculously light, I got it as part of a keyboard set I bought a few years ago and have used it since due to laziness.

Also, I need to stop rushing in multiplayer and co-op games. I don't want to do it, I don't like doing it, but I fall back into the habit of it and it sucks. I need some sort of electric neck band attached to my Steam so that when I do it, it shocks me and reminds me.

Also, has anybody played Dragons Dogma? I hear that aside from the lacking multiplayer, it's pretty good.
Darth-Nero (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #3276
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Dragons Dogma is pretty good, you get to fight monsters from pretty much all the mythologies you can think of. have a friend of mine who finished it in like 52 hours.

best thing about it is that ,even though there is no multiplayer, you'll never fell lonely during the gameplay like that feeling you get from games like skyrim, there is always team mates around you talking to you about all sorts of stuff and keeping you company during wandering and fighting.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #3277
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I've been thinking of getting Dragon's Dogma. Don't know whether to get it for 360 or PS3 though.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #3278
Demi-God
BEST

PSTriple, they've said there are frame rate issues with the 360 one.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:50 AM   #3279
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

That's unusual. 360 is usually better for that stuff.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...dogma-face-off

Eurogamer says it's PS3 that suffers the frame-rate drops, although it's a trade-off with screen-tearing in the 360 version. Also, the PS3 frame-rate is a lot less constant.

Basically, you're wrong, and I'll probably get the 360 version :3
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (11-18-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #3280
Demi-God
BEST

FINE! Disregard my hearsay with facts! You jerk.

I just got that from the Wikipedia page: "Play UK criticized it for low framerates on the Xbox 360 version."
Mal (11-19-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #3281
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Both versions have lowered framerates during combat because lolconsoles. But the 360 has the most constant framerate overall. Only problem is it drops Vsync when the frames go down, whereas the PS3 doesn't, therefore screentearing.
Mal (11-19-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #3282
Demi-God
BEST

I always turn off V-Sync in my games, ain't nobody got time for that.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #3283
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

... why? You're only going to get screen-tearing. It's more of an issue for me because I have a 60hz display. What's the refresh rate on your monitor?
Mal (11-19-2012)
Old 11-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #3284
Demi-God
BEST

I've never had any serious issues with screen tearing, and if ever it's only been slight and I don't mind it. V-Sync just slows a game down for me so it's not worth it to leave it on. Whenever I look through the graphics of a game to lower things to make it smoother, V-Sync is always the first to go and that's usually the only thing I have to turn off in the end.

This is the one I have now: http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-G2222HD.../dp/B002UJ31A0 and I'm using a HDMI-DVI cable with it, not sure about refresh rates though.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #3285
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So, I started this game, not sure if you've heard of it, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and it's rather fun. Running around as a Nord Warrior. Got out of the dungeon despite the Emperor dying, found a little den of bandits and beat them up and took their stuff, went a bit deeper and OMG Zombie! Tough bastard that zombie so I got out of there and went back to the surface. Not bad.

But then, as I'm wandering on my way to the city gates, these three deer just wander about, trying to run away from me but some reason can;t and just frolic among me. As any good Nord, I like venison. So I grab my bow:

Just shoot me some deer.

OK. Just a few more shots.

FUCK YOU DEER! HOW YOU LIKE MY CLAYMORE!?!

Game is fun.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-23-2012), Numinous (11-23-2012), Servo (11-24-2012)