Naruto_610 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Naruto_610

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Eternal Solitude (11-20-2012)

Old 11-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_610

Wow, we are just going all out on the power inflation aren't we Kishi ?

Bijuudamas being machine gunned, black Kamehameha waves, Kakashi warping the entire freaking Hachibi, or as I call it the Toriko approach. Throwing so many giant attacks one after the other with no build up anesthetizes the reader and makes the action boring, to me at least.

The Juubi looks ridiculous btw. It looks like a cross between the blob and the hulk mid shift.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

One thing is certain. Glowmode cant be used concurrently with Sage Mode.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #4
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^Actually I think it is more like you need shit loads of natural chakra to balance it with tailed beast chakra and it takes time as well so better to use SM and TBM separatly. Anyone notices how Juubi didn't have 1 circle and 3 tomoe

edit: Naruto did fuse TBM and SM once against Pain
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #5
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^thats one way to look at it , yes.. but u can always say that at that particular moment his feelings overcame and the nine tails' chkra overpowered SM subconsciously

Anyways, i guess someone did mention this gattling of bijuu damas .... pretty easy for kishi

Anyways is it me or the jyubi is already under the control of tobi??? I mean they are controlling that freaky monster. And nice play by kishi to actually not give it conscience. I always thought since its parts have one , the combination should too.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:06 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
edit: Naruto did fuse TBM and SM once against Pain
Naa. He was just taken over by rage, thus invoking the kyuubi chakra whilst in sage mode. It was not fusion.

This battles is just a battle of balls. Table tennis vs lawn tennis. Anyone except junchiriki is toast

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #7
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Two things that stood out to me other than what's already been said. Obito questioning if he gave the jubii too much consciousness. Does that mean they'll loose control soon? Since madara and obito are having some issues w/ each other I wouldn't b surprised if madara just tries to take control of it himself n that'll mke obito switch sides. The second thing was on the second to last page where kakashis like "...I'm going" was that him announcing his attack? Or was that him noticing he's going blind?

Anyway the chap was kind of interesting to me jus cause of the lil Convo obito and madara had. Obito called him a kid. I'm surprised madara didn't back-hand him real quick LOL. I can see madara saying fck the moons eye plan...I'm immortal, I have the jubii, ill jus rule THIS world! We'll see......

Last edited by Amuro; 11-20-2012 at 07:28 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Bijuudamas being machine gunned, black Kamehameha waves, Kakashi warping the entire freaking Hachibi, or as I call it the Toriko approach. Throwing so many giant attacks one after the other with no build up anesthetizes the reader and makes the action boring, to me at least.
What did you expect? It's the final fight of doom and there surely wasn't going to be throwing kunai and shuriken on the Juubi.
Kakashi didn't warp the entire Hachibi. He warped one of the tails which was cut off, and Bee used it just like he used it against Sasuke. The beast emerged from the tail.
No build up? Have you read the last 50 chapters? Don't be ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The Juubi looks ridiculous btw. It looks like a cross between the blob and the hulk mid shift.
An outworldly monster. What is it supposed to look like? Many Bijuus look way worse, so meh, it's fine.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-20-2012), ckraizitee (11-20-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012), Senkradlol (11-20-2012), Tzu Men (11-20-2012), Vishnu (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
What did you expect? It's the final fight of doom and there surely wasn't going to be throwing kunai and shuriken on the Juubi.
Funny how you omitted the part about the power inflation in my post.

Quote:
Kakashi didn't warp the entire Hachibi. He warped one of the tails which was cut off, and Bee used it just like he used it against Sasuke. The beast emerged from the tail.
My mistake.

Quote:
No build up? Have you read the last 50 chapters? Don't be ridiculous.
Oh yeah, remember that time when them Bijuus were spitting out Bijuudamas as if they were using bubble beam ?

Quote:
An outworldly monster. What is it supposed to look like?
It's my opinion, calm the fuck down.

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-20-2012 at 08:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 08:18 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Obito & Madara are starting to argue. This is a sign that one will back-stab the other. The question now remains who will betray who? Overall decent chapter not a big fan of the whole Godzilla battles but that's just personal preference. 7 out of 10 for this week.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:47 AM   #11
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^thats one way to look at it , yes.. but u can always say that at that particular moment his feelings overcame and the nine tails' chkra overpowered SM subconsciously

Anyways, i guess someone did mention this gattling of bijuu damas .... pretty easy for kishi

Anyways is it me or the jyubi is already under the control of tobi??? I mean they are controlling that freaky monster. And nice play by kishi to actually not give it conscience. I always thought since its parts have one , the combination should too.
I think they are controlling it. At page 7, a long-like rod (or flesh of Juubi) attached at the back of Tobi and Madara. Page 8 showing us the whole pic of Tobi and Madara connecting with the Juubi.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
not a big fan of the whole Godzilla battles

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-20-2012 at 09:02 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (11-20-2012), Narut0360 (11-21-2012), Vengeance (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Here's my take: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Hbz...feature=fvwrel

That and I found the art in this one rather distracting. I get all those lines are radiating power and destruction but... made it hard to follow.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-20-2012), OiB (11-21-2012), Vengeance (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I know why they fight no choice, but they're clearly outclassed by Madara and Jyuubs. Good attempt with the Kamui with KB, he's gonna die now, quickly and uneventfully, a simple blast that destroyed th Bijuu Ball Combo to the stupid flying Bijuu in the air toward the EYE OF DEATH.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

confusing chapter, funny how easy it was to control the Juubi. I dont really understand how Kakashi was able to warp that whole Biju..how is he suddenly a pro at Kamui?

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote