Naruto_610 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #16
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_610

Come on jyuubi you know you want octopus beef for dinner. Consume Gyuki already
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #17
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Well... Bee and Gyuuki are about to die/absorbed. I'm just praying that Kishi doesn't have Obito trump Madara somehow when the backstabbing occurs.

Like others have said, not the greatest chapter as far as content, but as far as quality, it's head and shoulders above the earlier part of this arc because there really haven't been any plotholes since this fight really started.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 11-20-2012 at 10:16 AM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #18
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Bee isn't dying. Any reason for him to die flew out the window once the Juubi could be resurrected without the 8 and 9 tails. He might get horribly beaten but he ain't dying. Everyone's surviving this "war" no question.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-20-2012), Clone_Sage (11-20-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Bee isn't dying. Any reason for him to die flew out the window once the Juubi could be resurrected without the 8 and 9 tails. He might get horribly beaten but he ain't dying. Everyone's surviving this "war" no question.
Is there really ever a true war in shounen manga? I mean it's not like say Berserk where they actually are at war. More like a battle masquerading as a war. War's tend to last a tad longer than one week. Even with One Piece I wouldn't consider Marineford an actual war.

In regards to the so called Naruto war. It isn't actually a war but rather a police action. You can't very well go to war against two people who don't even have the backing of a country can you? Leave it to shounen manga to redefine the definition of war.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-20-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #20
Eternal Solitude
Traveler
Tetris Champion, Asteroids Champion

Eternal Solitude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
The Juubi looks ridiculous btw. It looks like a cross between the blob and the hulk mid shift.
Maybe cuz its missing 8 & 9.

I'm bullet proof, nothing to loose.
Fire away, fire away.

Eternal Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #21
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Is there really ever a true war in shounen manga? I mean it's not like say Berserk where they actually are at war. More like a battle masquerading as a war. War's tend to last a tad longer than one week. Even with One Piece I wouldn't consider Marineford an actual war.

In regards to the so called Naruto war. It isn't actually a war but rather a police action. You can't very well go to war against two people who don't even have the backing of a country can you? Leave it to shounen manga to redefine the definition of war.
Well it is better defined in ODA though 'War of the Best' thats what it was, and 2 of the 'best' WB and Ace perished.

Naruto the 3rd, 4th, 17h, who knows Great Ninja War. By body count it can be considered a war, but true no countries or territory is in the balance here, just an argument over allowing a jutsu to be performed basically, thats it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:35 AM   #22
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Well it is better defined in ODA though 'War of the Best' thats what it was, and 2 of the 'best' WB and Ace perished.
One battle does not make a war. What happened at Marineford was basically an over glorified prison brake which failed. Now I guess you can also say that the conflict between the Marines & Pirates overall can be considered a war while Marineford is simply a battle within a much larger conflict however it falls back into a police action. The Marine's are basically hunting criminals so to speak who really aren't united as a whole (the pirate community consist of different groups who aren't necessarily all working together). Kind of like Americas fake war on terror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Naruto the 3rd, 4th, 17h, who knows Great Ninja War. By body count it can be considered a war, but true no countries or territory is in the balance here, just an argument over allowing a jutsu to be performed basically, thats it.
Body count has nothing to do with it. What the forth great ninja war boils down to is the allied forces hunting down two people (Obito & Kabuto) pretty much everything else like the Zetsu & Edo Tensai were basically tools for these two people. Like drone bombers or some shit. Kishi at least adds in the concept of an actual army (unlike Marineford) with different small battles taking place in different areas. But at the end of the day they're really only fighting against two people who don't have the backing of a country.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-20-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #23
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
confusing chapter, funny how easy it was to control the Juubi. I dont really understand how Kakashi was able to warp that whole Biju..how is he suddenly a pro at Kamui?
Octopus Pot technique is when Bee/Gyuuki hides inside a severed leg of the Hacibi. Naruto threw Kakashi/Naruto clone and a leg.The leg seemed to be a mistake but was really a distraction. Kakashi released a leg that actually had Hacibi hiding inside of it.

Kakashi's skill level since the start the war, was not the issue his chakra was. But Kurama gave him chakra and also giving it to Guy at the moment. Somehow I don't think this is going to end with Madara and Obito being defeated and the Juubi being separated.

I feel a Kubo coming.

Definition: Continuing the manga after a good place to close it has passed.
Example: Aizen defeated and Ichigo loses powers and goes back home. BUT meets people that give him similar powers and eventually gets powers back and continues on with an ARC that is "okay" but not needed.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
I feel a Kubo coming.

Definition: Continuing the manga after a good place to close it has passed.
Example: Aizen defeated and Ichigo loses powers and goes back home. BUT meets people that give him similar powers and eventually gets powers back and continues on with an ARC that is "okay" but not needed.
The manga should have ended with the death of Pain. Naruto manga has jumped the shark(or pulled a Kubo as you like to call it) a long time ago.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #25
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

wow. kakashi can do inverted kamui now. He's probably figured it out when he was sucked in by Obito's kamui.

Anyway, I can see gai go 8 gates without dying due to bijuu chakra boost next episode.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #26
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
wow. kakashi can do inverted kamui now. He's probably figured it out when he was sucked in by Obito's kamui.

Anyway, I can see gai go 8 gates without dying due to bijuu chakra boost next episode.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi starts using FTG at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #27
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

The jubi is the greatest so far or at least its immune to naruto gay talks..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #28
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Kakashi starts using FTG at this point.
Dear God.

okay I have two opinions on that.

#1. (I have used that in my predictions so...) Fine it would make since that Minato's best student, a genius of his generation learned it. Why hasn't he used it? I would say having the SG in his eye has lost him the benefit of using it, chakra wise. you may need a lot of chakra to do it.

why do I say that? well it takes three people to do it, 4th Hokage Guard remember? Minato had huge chakra reserves. proof? summoning large creatures takes large chakra amounts.

#2. Nah, doesn't fit Kakashi's style. ONLY if he used it to teach it to Naruto at some point, but for himself, no.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #29
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Space Lobster! (° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Willy Wonka For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #30
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
#2. Nah, doesn't fit Kakashi's style. ONLY if he used it to teach it to Naruto at some point, but for himself, no.
Why wouldn't it fit Kakashi's style when Kakashi is supposed to be a man of 1000 jutsu? I'm actually surprised Kakashi hasn't at least mentioned it to Naruto at this point. It also leads to some interesting dialog between Kakashi & Obito if Kakashi defeats Obito by using their sensei's jutsu. Obito would be like impossible how could trash like you use FTG(!) right before dieing.

PS: A chakra reasoning behind why he didn't use it before is totally reasonable.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-20-2012 at 01:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012)