Naruto_611_predicts - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Naruto_611_predicts

Here we go

Besides this attack failing.....
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_611_predicts

Hello, it is me again

I hope you enjoy reading my prediction, please enjoy and have fun

611 - Utterly Destruction

Kakashi and Naruto clone in sage mode are falling down from air, as Kakashi activates Mangenkyou Sharingan then he uses Kamui to bring out Hachibi tentacle from his Dimmension. Hachibi is reconstructed from Hachibi tentacle, while he is falling down from sky on Jyuubi head Hachibi creates Bijuu bomb aiming it at Jyuubi huge eye.

Obito(scared): *Damn it, I can't become intangible while being connected to Jyuubi* ?!
Madara(smirks): *it will be interesting to see what Jyuubi can do* Let's show them power, Jyuubi!

Falling down Hachibi launches his bijuu dama at Jyuubi big eye, before Hachibi Bijuu dama connects with Jyuubi, Jyuubi big eye flashes for second then releases it huge amount of chakra while Bijuu dama connects with Jyuubi big eye. Bijuu dama is being absorbed as chakra shield is created around all Jyuubi. While Jyuubi is absorbing Hachibi Bijuudama, Naruto sage mode clones creates six Fuuton Rasen shurikens, throwing one after one at Jyuubi head with Madara and Obito standing on it's head. Jyuubi notices Rasen shurikens are flying at it so Jyuubi waves his nine of ten tails to throw away all Fuuton Rasen Shurikens in different directions like they were flies, each one wipe out area in 100 m radius creating explosions. Three of them are thrown at Naruto in Kurama form as one is send back straight at Sage Naruto clone, Kakashi and Hachibi who can't stop firing bijuu dama at Jyuubi.

Sage Naruto clone: Damn, it!
Killer bee: shit !
Hachibi: *damn!*
Kakashi: Kamui!

As Fuuton Rasen Shuriken is about to connect with Kakashi, sage Naruto clone and Hachibi, Kakashi open black hole in air straight in front of incomming Fuuton Rasen shuriken, sending it to other dimenssion.
As Fuuton Rasen shuriken dissappear completly. sage mode Naruto clone charge at Jyuubi with stretching his both fist in Jyuubi eye direction while putting all his sage chakra in his both fists to use the most powerfull frog katas he can.

Sage Naruto clone: WHA!!!!!
Jyuubi: grr!!
Madara(looks serious): *this boy is so stuborn*
Obito(mad): *Damn it , I don't let you attack Jyuubi!*
Sage Naruto clone: Frog Katas!

As Naruto sage mode clone punch is about to connect with Jyuubi head, Obito is about to breaks connection with Jyuubi to try block Naruto attack suddenly Madara stops him putting his hand on Obito arm, then Both of them looks up to comming Naruto sage clone, Madara smirks for moment then when they are about to be hit by Naruto Sage mode clone with fist, one of Jyuubi tails block Naruto punch full force, which causes Jyuubi tail to get lower being pushed by Naruto powerfull sage chakra. Ground shakes a little under Jyuubi as Jyuubi deflect Naruto then throw him away by moving his tail. As Naruto clone out of sage mode is hit, he disappears, then Jyuubi finishes absorbing Hachibi Bijuu dama. After finishing Bijuu dama Jyuubi try to attacks Hachibi and Kakashi while Hachibi lands on ground wraps Kakashi with one of his tails to protect him from Jyuubi attack. Hachibi land on Jyuubi side as he is about to be smashed by all Jyuubi tails. Suddenly it is hit by hirudora full force which push it a little back.

Jyuubi: grr!!!
Madara(smiles): they are all stuborns!
Obito(mad): Damn!

Green aura emitting from Gai without pupils in his eye is shown as huge aura is still emitting from his body. After hirodura Jyuubi is shown not wounded with Madara and Obito on it's head. Hachibi catches Kakshi with tentacles then jump back to Kurama, but is being pulling in Jyuubi direction, as Jyuubi big eye glows.

Killer bee: Damn it !
Hachibi: This is bad !
Kakashi: Shit!

As Hachibi is being pulling by Jyuubi, Hachibi unable to oppose pulling force, throws Kakashi with all force to Kurama and Naruto with Gai. Kurama notices Kakashi send flying to Kurama so Kurama catches him. Meanwhile Hachibi uses his tails to attach itself to something but pulling force is too strong. Hachibi is being pulled with great force to Jyuubi, Kurama put Kakashi and Gai away, then charge at Jyuubi to save Hachibi. Jyuubi notices Kurama so it fire off it own bijuu dama, which forces Kurama to stop and envelopes itself with tails to tank Jyuubi bijuu dama. Gai disactivates inner gates to rest, Kakashi is tired from use Kamui on Hachibi, so he fall on his knees as well as Gai. While Hachibi is send flying by pulling force to Jyuubi, Hachibi charges it the biggest Bijuudama it have created by putting all power in int. Area around Kurama is covered by dust created by Bijuu dama. As Hachibi is about to get to Jyuubi position, it fire off his own lst bijuu dama, Jyuubi stops pulling and switches to absorbing Hachibi Bijuu dama. While Hachibi is keep using bijuu dama, suddenly it is catched by Jyuubi all tails. Hachibi with killer bee is too weak to release itself, while Kurama with Naruto uses chakra roar to clear up visibility limited by dust.

Killer bee: it is bad my mate!
Hachibi: We are in bad shape, bee!
Naruto: We need to do something to help bee and Gyuuki.
Kurama: they try to break us from Killer bee and Gyuuki, damn.
Jyuubi: Roargh!
Madara(smirks): Yes, catches, keep and absorb eight tails at right moment!
Obito: Eight tails will be finally captured!

After Jyuubi finish absorbing Hachibi Bijuudama, Hachibi is being pulled by Jyuubi tails close to Jyuubi head, where Jyuubi big eye begin to glow. Kurama chakra roar clears up dust, then he notices Hachibi in danger. Naruto disactivates Kurama form by switching to Bijuu mode then he flashes to Killer Bee and Hachibi, Jyuubi notices Naruto comming so it shoot laser beam at incomming Naruto, which forces Naruto to switch in full Kurama form and defend himself. Meanwhile from Jyuubi jaw many chakra shaped arms catches Hachibi and begin to absorb Hachibi chakra and pull him closer to Jyuubi jaw as it big eye is glowing. Hachibi uses ink to cover Jyuubi but Jyuubi push it away with push force. Hachibi unable to switches back to Killer bee or bijuu mode v2 is being swallowed by Jyuubi.

Killer bee: Let me go, fucking beast!
Hachibi: NO!!, cursed Jyuubi!
Jyuubi: Roargh!
Madara: heh, absorb it!
Obito: do it!

From some distance Naruto in Kurama form is shown, as he notices Killer bee in Hachibi from being swallowed almost completly.

Naruto(furious): NO!!!!
Kurama(looks sad): I won't let you Jyuubi to do it!

Naruto in Kurama form charges straight at Jyuubi with Bjuu dama forming in it's jaw, as Hachibi is almost completly swallowed. Killer bee is shown almost out of the hachibi, as hachibi is trying to protect his jinchurki, then before being completly absorbed Hachibi use last power to throw Killer bee to Naruto in Kurama form incomming. Naruto in Kurama form catches dying Killer bee, while screaming at Jyuubi , Madara and Obito. From backward Kakashi and Gai look sad as Hachibi dissappear in Jyuubi jaw.

Naruto: NO!!!!!!, fucking beast, fucking bastards, you will pay for that!
Kurama: Damn, I am sorry hachibi..., Naruto, you need to calm down or ...
Naruto: I know..., but I am really mad, I can't be calm!
Kurama: You have to calm down, so we will beat them somehow.
Naruto: kh!!, ok, I will fight with all my power!

Madara: Finally it is done, only nine tails left.
Obito: Exactly, but we should do moon eye plan right away, why wait?!
Madara: Easy Obito, everything needs to be done in right time
Obito: That why you didn't catch eight tails and Nine tails earlier ?
Madara: No, I didn't know their strentgh, I was revived and forced to fight 5 kage in compare to man who has a lot of time, and rushed everything!
Obito: *Damn you, Madara*, whatever.
Madara: *he begin to think too much* hmpf.

Suddenly Jyuubi all body begin to glowing, and it is glowing more and more as Obito and Madara are little suprised. Naruto with Kurama feel Jyuubi power raising a lot after it asborbed Hachibi. Jyuubi begin to break Madara and Obito control over it, as ground begin to shake as well as powerfull blows of winds create around Jyuubi and push everythinh away.

Madara: Time to catch nine tails!
Obito: exactly
Madara: ?!
Obito: ?!

Jyuubi beigin to glowing and emiting more amount of more powerfull chakra, makes ground shakes ass well ass blows of winds comming from it.

Madara: Beast is releasing itself now!
Obito(show fatigue on his face): Damn!
Madara: shit!
Obito: shit!

Madara and Obito dissconnect themselves from Jyuubi then Madara dissapear slowly as his part of body dissapear, Obito use Kamui to get away as Jyuubi blows up everything, creating enormus epxlosion around itself, destroying everything in its way. Naruto dashes fast to kakashi and Gai then protect them with Kurama shroud, while having problem to keep stand alone from Jyuubi power.

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 11-20-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-20-2012), KiddJutsu (11-20-2012), lopiskes (11-23-2012), royalmage (11-21-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Alliance shinobi are shown jumping from tree to tree as they feel powerfull vibration and after schockwave comming to them force them to stop runing and protect yourself with all jutsu.

Everyone: We will get there soon.
Everyone: ?!

Forest and everything around is suddenly blown and pushed away straight at Alliance shinobi comming.

Darui: Shit!!!
Kitsuchi: earth release: earth gate!
rookies: ARGH!!!! *Damn it, at this rate we will never go to Naruto, these monster powers are still comming!*

Elsewhere Sasuke and Orochimaru are shown jumping from tree to tree as we see fragments of Konoha buildings ahead of them.

Sasuke: *I wonder what Naruto is doing now...*
Orochimaru: We are almost there, Sasuke.
Sasuke(cut from his thinking): ?!, finally(smirks).

Suddenly Taka and Orochimaru feel powefull vibration reaching them, so they have to land on ground and defend yourself against weak schockwave reaching so far.

Sasuke: What is that ?!
Orochimaru: No way?!
Suigetsu: argh!!
Jyuubi gah!!

Karin is shown close to rest of Taka team and Orochimaru, while she protect herself under tree from schockwave comming in her way.

Finally scene switches back to Jyuubi.

All battlefield is covered by dust floating everywhere after powerfull explossion Jyuubi created. Naruto is shown in Kurama form whit Gai and kakashi while Madara appear slowly, as his cells body slowly appear, connecting with itselves as Obito appear from vortex. Madara and Obito looks serious with their Rinnengans glowing.

612 - The truth is revealed

I rushed a little, so it is not my best prediction probably, but at least I tried my best to create good prediction, so please enjoy reading it.

I wanted to create more action packed prediction than dialogs but I hope it is good to read

I am open on criticsm, so please give me comments what I need to change or what makes you enjoy reading.

Do you want me to continue my next predictions??

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 11-20-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-21-2012), ivhturp2 (11-20-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-21-2012), lopiskes (11-23-2012), royalmage (11-21-2012), woody_3162 (11-21-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I predictz

Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-26-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #5
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Not big enough
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #6
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Rikudo - proceed with the continuation sir. Rushed but its worth continuing with it.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I predict the madara absorbs the bijuudama while obito absorbs the hachibi and himself into the alternate dimension....

Kakashi goes into the kamui to fight tobito and help the hachibi... Naruto and the kyuubi are left to fight the juubi alone until naruto figures out he can let kurama fight while naruto gathers tons and tons of nature energy and balances it to power up his kyuubi form probably more then doubling his power, thus making him more powerful then he was when he had his yin half too...

then when the time comes... The power of the other six bijuu combines with his power to create a seven bijuu kyuubi so he can equal the seven bijuu juubi for an epic battle...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-21-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-21-2012), Pritha (11-21-2012)
Old 11-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #8
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^So far so good. Just make it other 8 TB and its similar to what I am thinking. (Kurama somehow steals some of Shukaku's chakra during Naruto v Gaara fight and Bee already gave some of Gyuki's)
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #9
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
then when the time comes... The power of the other six bijuu combines with his power to create a seven bijuu kyuubi so he can equal the seven bijuu juubi for an epic battle...
This. Remember guys, he learned their names.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-26-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-21-2012)
Old 11-22-2012, 12:28 AM   #10
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

Naruto 611-12: “Kurama’s Techniques”

Naruto is watching from a far in Kurama mode as the attack plays through.

Naruto(clone), “you Okay Sensei?”

Kakashi as the last bit of Hacibi exits his Kamui, “yes, Kurama right? Well he gave me a lot of Chakra being in his cloak for that time and when he threw me at Obito.”

Bee(Hacibi body), “You hard to die, but here’s mud in your eye!”

As the Bijuu ball impacts Kakashi and Naruto are still descending upon the Juubi and Hacibi is coming down with a two handed club blow.

Juubi, “roar!”

Two tails block the blow from Gyuki, and the Juubi is absorbing the Bijuudama.
With other tails it grabs Gyuki , Bee/Hacibi tries to fight back with it’s tails.

Naruto(clone) and Kakashi land near Madara and Obito.

Madara, “persistent aren’t you. Are you sure those were the Kages I fought before or just decoys. You seem to be giving me more trouble.”

Naruto(clone), “you watch your mouth, I haven’t forgotten about them, you show some respect!”

Clone jumps in the air towards Madara and Obito.

Kakashi, {what kind of attack Is he planning?!}

Obito, “foolish, never lose your head. That’s how you make mistakes.”

Obito, “fire style: giant fireball jutsu!”

Naruto(clone) cracks a smile then a great puff of smoke occurs when the fireball reaches him.

Naruto(Kurama mode), “they are buying us time but we gotta come up with a plan. Hey Kurama I got a question though?”

Kurama, [what is it?]

Naruto, “how come it looks like that, I mean you guys don’t look like that, didn’t you come from that thing?”

Kurama, [thing is right, it is just a thing right now. Father created us using the chakra, the pure energy of the Juubi, we have no memory of being it but we know it when we see it. If me and Gyuki were part of it it would be in it’s complete form, it would look a bit more like me actually.]

Naruto, “wow, okay, also why don’t you know any cool stuff like the other Bijuu? You know like the ink stuff and hiding in it’s tail thing that Gyuki can do.”

Kurama, “what?! Cool stuff, your such a kid, I just started being nice to you. Now you want to see my techniques?! Fine, let me take control, do a full transformation for a while, you think of a plan.”

Naruto, “uhm okay, sure.”

AS he says that the Naruto standing on his head disappears.

The body of Kurama starts changing when we see a full picture of a flesh and blood Kurama.

As that happens we see smoke clearing where Obito is caught under the foot of Gamabunta, whom Naruto summoned just before the impact.

Kakashi, [wow, his summoning skill is amazing, I didn’t even catch it.]

Flash back, moments earlier:

Smoke appears as the flame impacts.

“water bullet!”

A huge water bullet emerges taking out the flame.

Gamabunta landing, “what do we have here?!

Present.

Madara, “as long as you are connected to the Juubi you cannot use that favorite jutsu of yours. I would help but I must control the Juubi. You can handle this right?”

Obito, “looking up at Madara, of course.”
The root detaches from Obito and he phases into the Juubi and rises close by.

Gamabunta, “what the hell is this thing I’m standing on Naruto?”

Naruto, “it’s the Juubi, the ten tailed beast!”

Gamabunta, “first the one tails, now the ten tails, the beast of legend? Who do you think I am the old man? I can’t be bothered with this troublesome matter.”

Obito, “then allow me to get rid of you.”

He begins to use the Kamui on Gama.

Kakashi, “Naruto get off, quick send him back!”

Naruto clone disperses and Gama pops out before getting sucked in.

Obito, “just me and you, again. I will kill you now, then begin the ritual.”

Kakashi just looks and steadies himself.

Voice from off panel, “Fox Hole technique!”

Madara, “?!”

Suddenly the Juubi seems to be falling into a huge hole. Everyone gets knocked off there feet when it lands.

Madara, “what is this?”

He and Obito look up to see that they are miles down.

Obito looks shocked , “I can’t use my jutsu!”

Madara looks at him then looks around, he changes to EMS, nicely done.”

Obito, “at least we have the 8 tails, we can …”

Madara, “no, I doubt we still have him. I am sure we still posses the Juubi, but the 8tails is gone.”

Obito pointing at Hacibi being held by the Juubi, “look he is right there, what’s wrong with you?”

Madara, “where is your Opponent?”

Obito, “what?”

As he turns.

“lightning blade!”

We see Kakashi stabbing him with Hacibi freed from the Juubi and Kurama smiling with a sinister scowl. He and Gyuki are fighting the Juubi.

Gai is jumping onto Gyuki, “what just happened? Seemed as if they were in a Genjutsu, but how?”

Gyuki, “Kurama used his fox hole technique, he is a master at trickery and illusions. He used be quite a menace when we were kids, pulling all sorts of pranks on our father and us.”

Gai, “hmmm, interesting.”

Madara whom was standing still as well, “I see, you never told me about that 9 tails. Any other tricks you have? Well I guess it doesn’t really matter.”

A storm of several Meteors are seen coming down.

Gai, “damn.”

Gyuki, [we gotta change back Bee, I’m too big a target for those things!]

Kurama, “okay, you think you have power Uchiha brat!?”

Bee, [wait a minute, Kurama bout to get it!]

Gyuki, [huh?]

Kurama let’s out a huge roar that shakes everything.

“Tail slice!”

He waves his tails as he roars and the meteors are destroyed. Sending much rubble to the battlefield.

Obito is holding his wound, “damn you Kakashi, you think you have beaten me?”

His wound was on the Zetsu side and healed itself right in front of Kakashi.

Kakashi, “Dammit. You are more resourceful than you used to be.”

Gai, “I bet Madara can’t use his jutsu while he is controlling the Juubi, probably takes his concentration.

Naruto, [I got it! Now it’s my turn Kurama.]

Suddenly Kurama changes back to the Chakra mode with Naruto on his head. He appears beside Gai and Gyuki with Kakashi in his chakra cloak.

Naruto, “I have an Idea, on how to get rid of Madara for good and the Juubi!”

Kakashi, “well we trust you Naruto, we will follow your lead!” {I have faith in you}

Madara, “Obito, why don’t you take care of them while I prepare the ritual, I have the Juubi by myself for now.”

Obito, “sure, soon as I am done the ritual should be well on it’s way.”

He teleports.

Kakashi sees this, “here comes Obito.”

As the Kamui swirl opens Kakashi jumps out of the cloak and faces Obito.

Obito, “I will kill all of you, then my new world will…”

Madara from a far, “be nothing but a child’s dream!”

Obito, “what?!”

Madara, “I have the Juubi now, I am going to show this world the power of the Uchiha!”

As Obito is distracted Gai tackles him and they go through a kamui Kakashi made.

In the other dimension.

Obito, “you?”

Gai, “you couldn’t beat me before so I figured I had the best shot, let’s go!”

Obito, “I supposed Kakashi is waiting for me with a chidori or Naruto with a rasengan if I don’t huh?”

Gai says nothing just takes his stance.

Outside.

Madara, “oh well I guess I will have to kill the 8 tails instead and the 9 tails anyway.”

He sends a Bijuudama their way, but Gyuki sends one as well. They collide causing a great impact of chakra.

Suddenly a kamui portal opens and Obito emerges in front of the Juubi looking up at Madara.

Kakashi, {Gai?} he uses kamui and Guy emerges in front of him just fine.

Gai, “no worries Kakashi, a little fist to fist and the power of youth made him see the light!”

Naruto, {see the light?}

Obito, “you lied to me a bout the new world I could make, where everyone would be alive and happy. You made me hate them, hate everything.”

Bee, “this is unreal he switching the deal.”

Obito, “you will fight me now, old man!”

Naruto, “so is he on our side now?”

Obito, “I will take the Juubi from you and make this world into what I want! Genjutsu or not!”

Naruto, “I guess not then, but for now…”

Kakashi and the others landing behind Obito, “we help our enemy beat out other enemy, then sort it out later!”

Naruto, “okay!”

Suddenly the Hokage Guard appear.

Genma, “dam that thing is ugly!”

They surround Naruto, “sorry kid, you have an appointment.”

They disappear taking Naruto with them.

Gai, “wasn’t that…?”

Kakashi, “yes, Hopefully the 5th Hokage has a plan for this that involves Naruto!”

Madara, “come children, show me your power.”

Obito, “ we are not friends Kakashi, we are not done!”

He jumps to attack Madara.

Elsewhere.

Hokage Guard appears.

Naruto, “What’s the big idea?!”

Tsunade’s voice, “Naruto, quiet. I told them to do it.”

Naruto turns to see Tsunade in half and the other Kages gathered around her, unconscious.

Naruto is in horror that she is split in half.

Naruto, “granny, what can I do. I know you wanna tell me I’m the new Hokage. I will take care of the village. Sleep in peace.

She does her finger for him to come close as he does she hits him on the head.

Naruto, “ouch!”

Tsunade, “No, I’m going to be fine, just gonna take time for Katsuya to put me together and for the Kages I could help, to wake up.”

Genma, “we are supposed to teach you your Dad’s FTG jutsu. How your supposed to learn it so quick I have no idea.”

Naruto, “let’s go!”

He makes 6 clones.

Naruto, “we’ll split up into three groups each taking two of me, I can and have to learn this in 15 minutes, so I can get back to Kakashi sensei and the rest!”

Tsunade, “you heard him get started.”

Naruto, “oh yeah that fake Madara is somebody Kakashi sensei knows, Obito something.”

Tsunade, “Obito Uchiha? How strange.”

Naruto, “you knew him too?”

Tsunade, “yes, he was Minato’s student. Now hurry!”

Naruto shocked, {My dad taught him?}

Else where.

We see Neji, Shikamaru, Shino, Choji, Ino and Kiba.

Shikamaru, “well isn't this a drag?”

Sasuke with Orochimaru and hawk standing behind him, “you have no idea.”

Next: “Reunion”
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-23-2012), DRAGONBPY (11-22-2012), Human Rasengan (11-26-2012), ivhturp2 (11-22-2012), KiddJutsu (11-22-2012), lopiskes (11-23-2012), Narut0360 (11-22-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-22-2012), Pritha (11-22-2012), royalmage (11-22-2012), Vishnu (11-22-2012)
Old 11-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #11
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

^ The part where Naruto thought he was gonna become hokage was hilarious. Nice one Jericho. +1
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-26-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-22-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-22-2012), Pritha (11-22-2012)
Old 11-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I predict the Juubi will somehow defeat the attack and leave people looking shocked, then Madara will explain why their didn't work on the monster. Naruto & co. will have to come up with a new strategy while Madara's continuing with his. Towards the end of chapter, Orochimaru and Sasuke will be seen talking about this entity that knows everything. The end.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #13
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Juubi will just Shinra tensei that shit
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #14
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I give a apoligise for my predict lacker this week...................................i am make up for this by make a 3 predict next week..................i hope this give a essitement for my fan who give a lot of patiense for me..........................

youres siserely, aman...........................
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:01 PM   #15
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
I give a apoligise for my predict lacker this week...................................i am make up for this by make a 3 predict next week..................i hope this give a essitement for my fan who give a lot of patiense for me..........................

youres siserely, aman...........................
hahahahahaha
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote