Naruto_610 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #31
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_610

I think this is one of those chapters where I'll have to wait on the anime to fully understand what the hell i just read. It was very hard for me on some of the pages.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #32
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
I think this is one of those chapters where I'll have to wait on the anime to fully understand what the hell i just read. It was very hard for me on some of the pages.
Kishi must be spending too much time with Kubo.
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willy Wonka For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-20-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #33
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Why wouldn't it fit Kakashi's style when Kakashi is supposed to be a man of 1000 jutsu? I'm actually surprised Kakashi hasn't at least mentioned it to Naruto at this point. It also leads to some interesting dialog between Kakashi & Obito if Kakashi defeats Obito by using their sensei's jutsu. Obito would be like impossible how could trash like you use FTG(!) right before dieing.

PS: A chakra reasoning behind why he didn't use it before is totally reasonable.
Well, I say it isn't his style because his style is a test from a distance and strike style. That's what Naruto got from him.
Example: Uses a clone to fight the enemy initially to gauge(test) their abilities. Strike with counter tactic.

Minato used FTG as a strike-test and counter style.

Example FTG into the situation for a strike, which at the same times tests them IF they defend against it.
Much like when he tried to get the drop on Bee, but Bee was quick enough to defend it.

It's like this I see Kakashi using it as a counter or last resort thing.

where Minato used it as part of his fighting style. Much like Naruto infused Shadow clone into his, neither one of them have(until Sage mode) had long range jutsu.

So Minato uses his FTG to replace long range jutsu and Naruto uses deception /shadow clones.

Kakashi has long range and short range jutsu, it wouldn't fight into his style, much like the majority of his copied jutsu. He uses them IF the situation calls for it,ONLY.

PS. thank you for agreeing with me on the chakra thing.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-26-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-20-2012), Vengeance (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #34
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

So...it was an ok chapter. The Juubi looks like a grotesque fusion between several insects but i can deal with it. Also, in my opinion the suspense that Kishi built over revealing the beast...well let's say that he didn't thought about this a lot. He just dragged a battle for 30+ chapters. I wouldn't be surprised if the beast will get pwned in two chapters. Personally, i would like to see what Sasuke is up too. The Juubi battle is predictable. The several hints about it's power being the nature's power and so on, could imply that Naruto will probably subdue it using Natural Energy while being synced with Kurama. But who knows.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (11-20-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #35
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you guys talking about kakashi using FTG. He has obito's eyes he will probably soon learn to teleport like him.sheesh.smh
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #36
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Btw is it just me, or what happened to the great Wood Dragon, its like it just disappeared, even though it was draining both Naruto and Kyuubs of chakra.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #37
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Who else cracks a smile at the prospect of the alliance having been taken out by a stray Bijuubomb ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-20-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-21-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-20-2012), Pritha (11-20-2012), Vengeance (11-20-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #38
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I'd be okay with that. Because then Naruto has to deal with the grief of annihilating most, if not all, of his friends and completely undermining his efforts to bring war and tragedy and some other bullshit to an end.

There was something out of place, but nice, about Kakashi talking to the Kyuubi like that. Like, "Oh hey, I know you've slaughtered thousands of people in the not-too-distant past, but I'm over it." Kakashi confirmed for most character development, fuck what everyone else says.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:22 PM   #39
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Stars is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuck this, where's Sasuke?
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-21-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #40
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I called it... The juubi is a being that uses nature energy... Thus it's chakra that is created by the nature energy is so powerful and high quality... And this also means that the bijuu that came from it's chakra are also part of that nature energy chakra as well... So, as I predicted, naruto will use SM to power up the kyuubi to beyond his full power and be able to compete with the juubi...

Also, if the SG came from the juubi... and nature energy is a part of it's pure chakra... Then sasuke really may not need hashirama's DNA to awaken the RG, but merely gain SM from either juugo's CS or dragon SM from Oro training or power...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #41
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

^You did? Where? That's actually worth noting, given that it was one of the few not-fucking-stupid parts of this chapter. If that's the case, shit, props.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #42
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
^You did? Where? That's actually worth noting, given that it was one of the few not-fucking-stupid parts of this chapter. If that's the case, shit, props.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...5&postcount=15

Did no one read my prediction last week??

Quote:
Naruto 610: The Kyuubi's complete...

(Madara stands to face the juubi and prepares to attack and seal it, meanwhile obito still neals thinking about kakashi's words)

Naruto: "Oh no, it's been revived... what will we do now?"

Kurama: "Do not worry, it is incomplete so we stand a chance..."

Naruto: "a chance?!?! But...."

Kurama: "ENough naruto! There are still things you do not understand about us bijuu and the sage of six paths split us from the juubi... For instance, I am about half the juubi's full power myself...".

Naruto: "Your half it's power...!!!"

kURAMA: "ABout, yes... However, half my power was sealed by the fourth Hokage, your father... which means I am now closer to 1/4 the juubi's full power... But, the juubi also does not have the hachibi which is a large chunk of power, but not enough for my power to equal the juubi in it's current form... I am only a little weaker then it, but with the hachibi, we should be able to equal it's power so this fight is not over yet..."

Naruto: "Is that all?"

Kurama: " No... You see, the juubi is a being of nature itself... a god that can draw upon it and can thus create it and destroy it as it sees fit... it is the earth, the water, the air..."

Naruto: "Wow, a god of nature..
. this is really not helping me like I thought it would... where is Bee?

*naruto see's Bee in hachibi mode with pure terror on his face...*

Hachibi: "Damn, I thought I really destroyed it... looks like I will need to combine my power..."

Naruto in full kurama mode comes blitzing in: "With us!!!"

Hachibi: "You guys really ready for this... I figured If we combine our bijuudama's we could over power this thing then land a lethal blow"

Kuramato: "We do not have a choice, we have to try... beside me bee..."

*Both sand side by side and create a bijuudama together that is huge...*

Madara: "Those idiots have no idea do they... looks like I do not have to even get involved until the juubi is done with them..."

*Both fire the huge bijuudama at the juubi while the hachibi attacks from right behind it and kuraama tries to get behind the juubi to attack as well... But the bijuudama stops*

Hachibi: "What happened, it stopped it?!?!"

*The juubi absorbs the bijuudama with the RG's hungry ghost realm ability... as madara looks on, the hachibi attack from in front and the kyuubi from behind... However, their attacks are stopped as well... The hachibi was grabbed up by the throat as the juubi's first 4 tails whipped the kyuubi, knocking him back a couple hundred yard...*

Naruto: "Kurama, wait!!! The way he absorbed that bijuudama and saw us coming from front and behind as if he could see what madara saw... wait, his eye, he has the RG... we cannot use this attacks... Get Bee out of thie he has the power to draw the souls right out of you..."

*Kurama blitzes over to rescue the hachibi, but the juubi snatches the hachibi's soul and power straight from bee, absorbing him and his power...*

Naruto: "we were too late... This is bad, real bad..."

Kurama: "Damn! He has the hachibi's power to now... we do not stand a chance... If only... I had my full power... then we could have a chance again... Even though ninjutsu and close range physical attacks will not work on it... We need so reach that is not pure chakra like me..."

*naruto remembers kurama talking about the juubi as a god of nature that can use it*

Naruto: "Wait a minute... Kurama, if the juubi is a being of nature that can use it's power to create and destroy, then does that mean you are made of the same power, only less...?

Kurama: "well yea... but what does that have to do with... wait.."

naruto: "Kurama, I am a sage who can draw upon the energy of nature to strengthen myself... and if you are already compatible with nature... then I should be able to draw upon a huge amount of nature energy to strengthen you as well... Like a bijuu sage mode...
But..."

Kurama: "Your right, that is a good idea, but... what?"

Naruto: "Balancing that much nature energy will be extremely difficult... All my focus will have to be completely on that... if I am to pull this off"...

Kurama: "Then you power us up and I will fight... this isn't over yet"

Naruto: "Ok, this will take a minute, but I will gather and balance as much nature energy as I can..."

Madara: "What are those fools up to... they are just delaying the inevitable at this point"..

*suddenly, the juubi sprints towards naruto and kurama...*

Kurama: "Hurry up, he is coming and he looks pissed..."

Naruto: "Jut a second, just a second... dammit..!!!"

Kurama: "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

*Just as the juubi is about to make physical contact with the kyuubi, it is knocked to the side by a super fast tail whip with a transparent aura surrounding it...*

Madara: "What just happened... did the kyuubi just do what I think it did..."

*The kyuubi is covered in a aura of transparent energy with a golden tent... it's eyes have pigmentation's around them.... and the pupils are frog and kyuubi together...*

Kurama: "few, just in time... this power is incredible... I never imagined it would increase my own power this much... I think I am even more powerful then when I was complete... This is amazing..."

Naruto: "I need to concentrate, but kurama... with the power of pure nature energy like this... you can use it as an extension with your physical attacks and even to sense danger and other attacks from the juubi..."

Kurama: "Then lets finish this then and take out madara in the process"

*the juubi gets up and prepares for another attack, but kurama is the one who blitzes forward with amazing speed, avoids the juubi's counter and gets behind him, landing a claw attack which send sit flying into the rocks in front of him*

Madara: "So this is how it is... Then I guess it is time for me to step in..."

"Not so fast, you should have died when brother released edo tensai so now I have to end you myself..."

*madara turns around to see a young uchiha and Orochimaru standing, posied for battle...*

Sasuke: "It is my brothers will for you to go back to sleep in the other world, and so... it is mine as well..."

END:

SO yea... What was funny is that I said the juubi is a being of nature and thus draws upon it's energy... of the earth, the air, the water, ect....

and the manga said....

I got the idea because this thing is the progenitor of everything... The mountains, the seas, ect... So if this thing creates nature, has a hugely powerful, high quaity chakra then it must use the energy of nature....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-26-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-21-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-21-2012), royalmage (11-21-2012), Vengeance (11-21-2012)
Old 11-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #43
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I've got to admit, KYF has been on a "roll" lately. It has been surmised by, can't remember the op, by a few that Kishi and KYF have the same supplier.

$50 says that the populations of both WA and CO increase by 25% within in the next 5 years.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #44
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

KYF as I said your preds are better than your theories. Your theory on Madara is still jack
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #45
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Lol so sasuke really won't be part of the last fight??? lol @ gai actually being in the final fight not that hes not strong he's more than proved himself a bad ass but still over sasuke??

the whole chapter was cool madara and obito arguing isn't surprising madara being talked down to by obito who's a child compared to madara IS SURPRISING and madara taking it is surprising as well.

i can't tell though who's going to back stab who, my guess would be madara to obito but for some reason im almost postive that obito will back stab madara somehow undo the edo tensei and become the final villain that naruto and sasuke will face together.

my reasoning for this is simple sasuke will learn who was behind killing the rest of the clan that night(obito) and will take sides with naruto after obito has gone ape shit..

also madara while obviously powerful really has no ties to any of these guys obito does he fooled sasuke kakashi shits on naurot's dreams is responsible for the death of both his mother and father.

i could be wrong and madara would be the final villain but im almost positive it'll be obito who fucks over madara..

again madara just has no direct ties to anything in this story everything ties to obito.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-26-2012)