Soul Eater 104 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Soul Eater 104

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/soul_eater/v16/c104/

Enjoy!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (11-25-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-24-2012), Senkradlol (11-24-2012), Vengeance (11-24-2012)

Old 11-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Soul Eater 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
Good read, Kid was pissed, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Kishin get's killed off by Crona here & now. In fact I'm expecting it to happen. I doubt very much that the Kishin is the final villain.
Called it .

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I don't think the Kishin is entirely gone. After all, Stein (or someone) said that his wavelength was suppressed. Although, given the quality of the translation, I wouldn't be surprised if they got that wrong.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, I didn't think the Kishin was dead at all. Crona has absorbed it and now the increase in power is Soul Resonance. Pretty sure Kishin will resurface.

Rather seems like the only way to save Crona is to separate her from the black blood. That can't go well.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Yeah, I didn't think the Kishin was dead at all. Crona has absorbed it and now the increase in power is Soul Resonance. Pretty sure Kishin will resurface.

Rather seems like the only way to save Crona is to separate her from the black blood. That can't go well.
Yeah Kishin never did anything but stood there, but gotta give it to Chrona, SHE WENT BIG, since her intro into the manga. I don't know if her power is equal to Kishin's or more, but she's on something else entirely. If she becomes the final Boss eventually that I could understand. Before she was kinda all over the place without specific goals, just wrecking whatever was in front of her. Now she has understanding, and goals, and I gotta say it, even a lil swag now.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:00 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The Kishin was never really portrayed as being the main antagonist but rather was just this powerful thing that was just there. Crona absorbing the Kishin was all a part of Medusa's plan. Remember Medusa, the person Crona killed as a part of her own plan as well? Shit's just all falling into place at this point. A large part of this manga involved following Crona's development & evolution into the ultimate juggernaut. I'm not sure why people are still putting money on the Kishin when he's been little more than a plot device since his introduction.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-26-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:57 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Have to agree with Vengeance, Kishin was just a tool used to boost Crona. Odd though that Crona has goals and actually engages in her own darkness. Rather than being saved and returning home she'd rather see the world as she sees it. The whole absorbing of Kishin was just flat and dilute of emotion. It wasn't the scene I was expecting to see. Can't wait to see the action pick up. Kidd and Free's exchange was expected lol.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The Kishin was never really portrayed as being the main antagonist but rather was just this powerful thing that was just there. Crona absorbing the Kishin was all a part of Medusa's plan. Remember Medusa, the person Crona killed as a part of her own plan as well? Shit's just all falling into place at this point. A large part of this manga involved following Crona's development & evolution into the ultimate juggernaut. I'm not sure why people are still putting money on the Kishin when he's been little more than a plot device since his introduction.
I agree. Kishin is the "One Ring", if you will, for this manga. But I don't think it is done. Maka is pretty determined to save Crona from this and it seems pretty clear that the Kishin has joined with Crona rather than being dead. There is going to be an effort to fight the Kishin's fusing with Crona and separate them. At which point, they'll still have to deal with it.

If Kishin really is just a power, then it may just disappear to give you the "The End?" finale. Crona is the final villain if you see her as evil, which Maka and company don't. They see her as someone to be saved.

With luck, we'll get some real action that will test their resolve in this course of action rather than just fighting until Kid shows up.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote