Naruto_611 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #31
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

MS version is out.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/20
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #32
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

"Gigantic Easy Target no Jutsu!"

Great job there Ninja Alliance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (11-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #33
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember in DBZ where Goku got energy from everyone on the planet for a big bomb or something to that effect. Surely he isn't going to do something like that here because everyone that just arrived is totally useless.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #34
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

See I thought Naruto used Kage Bunshin and it was the Bunshin using the fans on the cliff lol. Oh well.

I think Sasuke and Naruto are going to meet at the valley for their final fight. I also would not be surprised if Sasuke finds out it was because of Madara and Obito that Itachi and the Uchiha clan fell to ruin and he arrives on the battlefield and says "For this one battle we are allies." Then beats the shit out of them both.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #35
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
No, he won't. Naruto and Kakashi reveal the truth about the massacre since Itachi confirmed it to Naruto.
Which changes nothing since Sasuke has committed several crimes which warrant his execution.

Quote:
The elders either try to demand Sasuke's blood and claim no knowledge and get their minds read, revealing the truth or they admit what happened.
What Danzou did was in an attempt to prevent war which it did. Itachi's motivation for killing his family doesn't make what Sasuke has done any less criminal.

Quote:
The only people he killed from Konoha were Orochimaru and Danzo.
1. Sasuke invaded the cloud as a renegade & killed several cloud shinobi.

2. Sasuke kidnapped the "brother" of the leader of the cloud village.

3. Sasuke infiltrated & killed several Iron Country Samurai.

4. Sasuke attempted to assassinate the leaders of the five great Shinobi villages injured Raikge while also attempted to kill Gaara & Mei who are also Kages.

5. Sasuke murdered the Hokage.

PS: Are you fucking kidding me right?

Quote:
Naruto then uses his position as Ninja Jesus to spare him.
What kind of message is Kishi sending to the kids who read this manga if Sasuke who is a murderer is allowed to go free & hang with his old buddies? It's just bad writing & you know it.

Quote:
Hell, prior to the attack on Killer Bee, when Sasuke and Obito snuck into the village, they overheard people talking about giving him a medal for his perceived defeat of Itachi. The hard part will be making Sasuke suddenly turn good again.
The best Sasuke could hope for is to die a mortar in some attempt at last minute redemption. The only mercy Sasuke should get is to be exiled from the continent that the shonbi lands reside in. Returning to Konoha however is just fucking stupid.

PS: This is all ignoring the fact that Sasuke went awol from a group of Assassins. This in & of itself is punishable by death based on shinobi law.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-28-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #36
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, everybody came to get wiped out. Additionally why did the Jyuubi miss? Curious. Btw, Sasuke/Oro and Co still inbound to Ridoku, and he'll give the reasons whilst they all get wiped out that only Sasuke and Naruto can save the world. Here comes the desolation. I laughed at KB's attempt, Jyuubs did too.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #37
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
I remember in DBZ where Goku got energy from everyone on the planet for a big bomb or something to that effect. Surely he isn't going to do something like that here because everyone that just arrived is totally useless.
Nope. That's exactly what will happen.

"Everyone! Give me your chakra (which I can conveniently steal through my Natural Energy Sage abilities).

Seriously though, I wish I were a villain. My opponents spent, just four energy-less bleeding figures on an open plain while I sit atop the all powerful, attack flicking mega-beast... I WOULD CRUSH THEM RATHER THAN TRYING TO MAKE THEM SEE MY WAY OR DEMORALIZE THEM WITH WORDS!!

Good lord the dialogue.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #38
Mail
Genin

Mail is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats the point Sasuke appears and beat Madara in front of all Alliance, then they forgive his sins and he can finally marry Naruto
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mail For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Wow, everybody came to get wiped out. Additionally why did the Jyuubi miss? Curious. Btw, Sasuke/Oro and Co still inbound to Ridoku, and he'll give the reasons whilst they all get wiped out that only Sasuke and Naruto can save the world. Here comes the desolation. I laughed at KB's attempt, Jyuubs did too.
Ino/Hinata did the soul switch technique to make them miss the target. At least that was my interpretation.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/611/13

Last edited by royalmage; 11-28-2012 at 09:56 AM.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-28-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #40
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I actually like the "breath of fresh air".
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #41
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a lot of fodder ninja!
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #42
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I don't know why people are so upset. We finally have the possibility of watching a fairly decent battle, with people getting butchered left and right. And Nagato isn't around to use that big resurrection jutsu, so people will stay dead. Assuming that Kishimoto doesn't pull one out of his ass (which is likely).

Plus, I'm a sucker for anime/manga that do the whole "WE CAN WORK TOGETHER GUYS" shtick.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #43
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
For some reason it bothered me when the kyubii said "let me gather some energy" and he started meditating like he was bouta go into sage mode. Idk why tho, it just made kyubii look REAL lame. I thought his chakra was supposed to b all menacing and dark -pure evil...and he gathering natural energy.....I mean I understand the jubii being a blend of all the bijuu chakra having natural energy, but idk IMO it made the kyubii look very soft to me. I would have been happier if the dog (fox) jus laid down and told naruto "let me rest and gather my energy" but for him to sit "Indian style", "criss cross apple sauce"..... -_- c'mon son.

The chap was meh... Confused on the lst page like everyone else.
I think its a clear explanation why the bijuu are bottomless pools of chakra.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #44
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I just don't see how Sasuke can even be written into this battle at this point. It would just be to random for Sasuke to jump out of a tree saying "surprise"!

It would make more sense if he isn't involved in this battle at all but is saved for later at this point. Like come to find out he completely destroyed Konoha while everyone else was away fighting. Like yeah even killed Konohamaru or some shit.
At the moment it doesn't seem likely naruto or anyone else can "eliminate" the jyyubi. For all we know it may not be even possible hij is why the sage split him up and sealed his body.

Remember that scroll that water guy found in Oro's hideout which he gave to Sasuke. I think that's gonna have something to do with it.

Basically even if naruto and alliance are able to battle on even terms with Madarra and the jyubbi I reckon it's gonna be sasuke that makes it finally disappear (maybe get sealed away again).
That's how I think he's gonna be brought into the fray.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #45
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Anyone recognize what the kyuubi is doing here... it look awfully familiar...

I knew it... the kyuubi does have skill with nature energy... I thought it would be more effective for the kyuubi to gather the nature energy because of it's size... Looks like kyuubi sage mode is really coming soon...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (11-28-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-28-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-28-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-28-2012), royalmage (11-28-2012)