Naruto_611 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 12:18 AM   #61
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_611

so explain how come kabuto and juugo can get nature energy differently and naruto and the kyuubi cannot.
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #62
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 663 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_611

And this is why I always prefer Manga Stream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixzero View Post
I still see no other way for this to end aside from naruto becoming the reincarnated sage of the six paths.
Kurama already said that he is. Several of the other tailed beasts seemed to notice it too.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 11-29-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:11 AM   #63
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_611

Juubi was originally stopped by a human there's no reason why it can't happen again. They don't need to kill the Juubi only seal him.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-29-2012), NeoKakarott023 (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #64
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,640
Thanks: 1,997
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
I don't think the stance proves anything about the chakra but it has to be nature energy.
Look not trying to start a grand debate her BUT...

the "position" Kurama is sitting in is a meditation position used when concentrating. You block the outside and center yourself to focus your energy. The "spirals" behind him...those are his tails.

It can be used to draw in ANY chakra, be it Nature or other wise. Kurama is of Yin & Yang that was already stated.

Minato took his yin(or yang I forget) half and sealed it within himself via Reper death Seal.

The Juubi is LIKE nature where he has NO intentions, no feelings. THAT is what Kurama was saying. In Sage mode he is a chakra sensor, Really powerful one but a chakra sensor none the less.

Kurama/RS mode senses evil intent, Kisame inside Samehada and the War from inside the cave?

Sage mode is Chakra sensing, remember he could sense everyone in the villages Chakra except Kakashi?



Also, Naruto was calling the Ninja Alliance the most powerful jutsu ever created, not that he actually had a secret newly mastered one.



Side note, I thought of him placing a summoning seal on everyone there in the Alliance. (via FTG, like Minato did with Kushina and vs. Obito.) except he could summon any of his friends to him or vice versa.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 11-29-2012 at 03:04 AM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:00 AM   #65
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_611

So...this chapter...not only did the calvary show up, but we begin to see the beginnings of a Tobito talk no jutsu conversion. Seriously, the whole time Tobito's been around Naruto he picks now to see "similarities". How convenient. And as much of a NaruHina fan as I am, things are starting to seem "forced" with this pairing. Oh well. Oh, and super asspull no special sauce jutsu coming from Naruto. Once again, very convenient.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #66
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Juubi was originally stopped by a human there's no reason why it can't happen again. They don't need to kill the Juubi only seal him.
And this group be sealing all the shit so far... this fight should be ridiculously easy for them. Unless there's someone who could summon some sort of massive meteor attack which could only be possible twice because said person is an undead zombie with no chakra restraints.

Just sayin'.

And, really, no one here learns. KYF has found evidence enough from the manga that in his own mind every thing he says is absolutely true. I don't know how any of you hope to get him to admit he's wrong even after all this time. When the manga refutes him in the future, that's when he stops.

We really need to get back to "cool story, bro"

@KYF - Cool story, bro.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-29-2012), Tmoore (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 10:15 AM   #67
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,145
Thanks: 3,840
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_611

Nobodies really pinging on Obito and Madara. Obito ain't happy, he just wants to do the jutsu and get the shit over. Madara is no longer acting Godly but like .... Obito after a few battles with new shit, and almost asking Obito for his approval as if he knows he can't control Jyuubi and the battlefield by himself. Also this is the first time in all battles that Madara's been complaining that his opponent is 'too hard', or 'won't go away'. What happened to the swagger from when he was crushing 5 Kages at the same time, with 5 Bushin Incomplete Susannoo's per Kage, while reminiscing about Harashirma, damn near at tears like he was at a funeral... but not fighting because hie was bored. The characters shit don't fit, like Obito IMHO.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #68
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
And this group be sealing all the shit so far... this fight should be ridiculously easy for them. Unless there's someone who could summon some sort of massive meteor attack which could only be possible twice because said person is an undead zombie with no chakra restraints.
My point is simple there's to much hype surrounding the Juubi when in reality it was supposedly stopped by a single human. Meteor summoning Madara has little to do with anything considering the fact that there are well over 20k shinobi in the area right now. I mean really now if you think the five Kages are more powerful than the total combined force of the shinobi alliance than your sense of logic fails hard. The only real thing Madara did at this point was beat 5 people & killed a couple of fodder ninja. Overrated hype is simply that overrated.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-29-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (11-29-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #69
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 211
Thanks: 49
Thanked 76 Times in 51 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
My point is simple there's to much hype surrounding the Juubi when in reality it was supposedly stopped by a single human. Meteor summoning Madara has little to do with anything considering the fact that there are well over 20k shinobi in the area right now. I mean really now if you think the five Kages are more powerful than the total combined force of the shinobi alliance than your sense of logic fails hard. The only real thing Madara did at this point was beat 5 people & killed a couple of fodder ninja. Overrated hype is simply that overrated.
What? The jubii WAS stopped by one person but that's the same person that CREATED the bijuu and JUTSU. Like there were no jutsu OR bijuu before this guy, he created the jubii in a sense so to me that DOSENT take away from the power of the jubii it kinda makes it seem more powerful. And I agree that the 5 Kage can't take on the whole alliance BUT they'd whipe out a good number of em and Madara....n the condition he's in now (being a edo) can. I think your downplaying him a lil think about this, on top of all of the knowledge of jutsu he has and knows of, he has ems and rinnigan...infinite chakra, can make damn near a infinite amount of wood clones, perfect susanoo, meteors...like he wasn't even fighting the Kage seriously AT ALL. He only made 5 clones per Kage because there were 5 Kage. I may be wrong but the only thing that stopped him from making 50-100 clones was madara himself. And the clones had susanoo. He can create a forest with plants that create paralyzingly mist, wood dragons that drain bijuu chakra, uchiha sealing jutsu, a fan that reflects jutsu, and thats just what weve seen him do. he could easily wipe out the alliance if he wanted ONLY because hes a edo, infinite chakra to me = infinite wood clones... c'mon now
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-03-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #70
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
My point is simple there's to much hype surrounding the Juubi when in reality it was supposedly stopped by a single human.
That would be like saying that a meteor threatening the earth was stopped by a single kryptonian, it severely underrates the event.

Quote:
Meteor summoning Madara has little to do with anything considering the fact that there are well over 20k shinobi in the area right now.
Going by their feats thus far they wouldn't be able to do jack shit to stop the meteors without back up from Nardo and B. But then again Kishi can pull something out of his ass, it wouldn't be the first time.

Quote:
I mean really now if you think the five Kages are more powerful than the total combined force of the shinobi alliance than your sense of logic fails hard.
Are we reading the same manga ?

The top dogs shit on the rest of the characters on the manga by themselves. With Gaara and Tsunade backing him up Oonoki could solo this alliance by raining death from the air while being protected by a sand shield and recharged by Dr. Mctities.

Like I said before, if Kishi goes down the logical path in the next chapter the vast majority of the alliance army will get vaporized in the first few seconds of this fight. No amount of barriers should work if B was able to break their best barrier during the island escape with 1 BB when the Juubi can flick those away and spam Kamehameha waves non stop.

Edit: I'm including named characters in the vast majority.

Last edited by Dagoro; 11-29-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Amuro (11-29-2012), Human Rasengan (12-04-2012), jericho Uzimaki (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #71
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
so explain how come kabuto and juugo can get nature energy differently and naruto and the kyuubi cannot.
IDK, it could be because they use a totally different method of senjutsu... Naruto uses Frog senjutsu and juugo and kabuto use dragon senjutsu...

Frog senjutsu increases the power of the body... and dragon senjutsu increases the power of perception... Juugo's increases the power of the body by morphing it, but it is out of control nature energy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
And, really, no one here learns. KYF has found evidence enough from the manga that in his own mind every thing he says is absolutely true. I don't know how any of you hope to get him to admit he's wrong even after all this time. When the manga refutes him in the future, that's when he stops.

We really need to get back to "cool story, bro"

@KYF - Cool story, bro.
You claim only in my mind these things are right then why is it turning out to be the case??? You doubt me and I am right... How many times do you have to do this before you start to realize I actually do know what I am talking about, except you think it is nonsense because you cannot grasp what I am explaining... SO you claim it makes no sense just because you cannot make sense out of it... That is projection...
After everything i have been right about you are pathetic to try and discredit me at this point...

If I am so wrong then why does senju+uchiha=the RG?? Why did nagato have madara's eyes... Why was the juubi body actually gedo mazo... Why is the juubi actually a being of nature energy... Why are the bijuu also beings of nature energy... ect ect... That is just in the past 4 weeks...
That is five things I was right about in just that little amount of time... So then how I am just speaking nonsense and need to be ignored if I am so damn right...

The evidence suggest that your post^^^ is the COOL STORY BRO.... Nice try... Senseless hating is just what it is... Senseless and pathetic ACT...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #72
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_611

your first word in your response answers everything you dont know.
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #73
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
your first word in your response answers everything you dont know.
First, the first word in my response was "it"... "IDK" is an acronym of i don't know... LOL, so how doe smy first word answer anything???

second... you wanted to know how come kabuto and juugo can get nature energy differently and naruto and the kyuubi cannot. And the simple answer is that kabuto and juugo use a different senjutsu from naruto and the kyuubi...

Kabuto and juugo naturally absorb nature energy into their bodies while naruto and the kyuubi have to sit quietly and concentrate to gather nature energy...

Nobody knows for sure, but the obvious answer is what I said... There is no use trying to act like my answer answers nothing and just because I put "IDK" before the answer means it's any less of an answer then if I hadn't...

Fact: Kabuto and Juugo do use a different senjutsu, gathering nature energy automatically with their body... While naruto with his senjutsu has to stop, being quite and concentrate to gather nature energy and the kyuubi looks to be doing the exact same...
FACT!!!

However, you still have yet to answer my question... The pic you clearly suggested was a spoture just like the kyuubi's too except it wasn't... naruto was randomly sitting with a dumb look on his face talking out loud, not actually sitting with his eyes close, hands in certain position, legs crossed, together... Your pic had none of these while naruto gathering nature energy was exactly like the kyuubi's pic, but you just ignore that part...

Why not admit your pic is not that good due to the different hand position, legs uncrossed, not together and naruto talking out load not concentrating...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 11-29-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #74
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
My point is simple there's to much hype surrounding the Juubi when in reality it was supposedly stopped by a single human. Meteor summoning Madara has little to do with anything considering the fact that there are well over 20k shinobi in the area right now. I mean really now if you think the five Kages are more powerful than the total combined force of the shinobi alliance than your sense of logic fails hard. The only real thing Madara did at this point was beat 5 people & killed a couple of fodder ninja. Overrated hype is simply that overrated.
I was essentially agreeing with the Juubi point. But yeah, if Madara summons the meteor, I don't think there is a character in the group who'd be able to do anything about it. I'm saying he won't and we'll get something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You claim only in my mind these things are right then why is it turning out to be the case??? You doubt me and I am right... How many times do you have to do this before you start to realize I actually do know what I am talking about, except you think it is nonsense because you cannot grasp what I am explaining... SO you claim it makes no sense just because you cannot make sense out of it... That is projection...
After everything i have been right about you are pathetic to try and discredit me at this point...

If I am so wrong then why does senju+uchiha=the RG?? Why did nagato have madara's eyes... Why was the juubi body actually gedo mazo... Why is the juubi actually a being of nature energy... Why are the bijuu also beings of nature energy... ect ect... That is just in the past 4 weeks...
That is five things I was right about in just that little amount of time... So then how I am just speaking nonsense and need to be ignored if I am so damn right...

The evidence suggest that your post^^^ is the COOL STORY BRO.... Nice try... Senseless hating is just what it is... Senseless and pathetic ACT...
You really don't understand Cool Story Bro.

Oh, and cool story, bro.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-29-2012), Tmoore (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #75
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_611

technically senju plus uchiha is rg manga facts
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tmoore For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-29-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.