Naruto_611 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #121
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Heh. Please provide examples where I do this except the one I willingly offered up, even though that proves your point.

Seriously, we are still talking about that... you choose apart of the same argument I already admitted to accepting as truth because it is so damn obvious... You went and got a different post from the same argument so WTF... If I already admitted to that then why are you still trying to use it???

You cannot explain to everyone I am just someone who accepts speculation as truth because I am practically doing so in a current argument I have already admitted to...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #122
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

^cool story, bro
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #123
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

....aspiring Physicist, cool story Bro...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #124
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Cool story, bro
Old 12-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #125
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
You and Veng are equally ridiculous. If Madara were to take this shit seriously he would be inside his megazord the whole time. Seriousness implies the wiliness to do w/e it takes to win, he clearly is not doing that.

And quit it with the "Gai knock him on his ass" BS, the man got up moments later like nothing happened.
What I am NOT saying:

1. Guy's technique damaged Madara OR cancelled Susan'oo
2.Naruto and Company are a match for Madara(Edo)
3.That Madara is/was going all out

What I AM saying:

1.Guy's technique had an effect on Madara attacking him/Bee. It cause Madara, with Susan'oo to be knocked back and he was sitting when we saw him again.

2.The only thing saving Madara is his Senju DNA+ RG +Edo status, when he first emerged he was outmatched once Naruto/Oonki/Gaara was dealing wth him. The 5 Kage would have surely destroyed him. So no Naruto & company, is NOT a match for the 3 current opponents(Juubi,Obito & Edo-Madara).

3. Madara for whatever reason is NOT putting everything into it BUT he also isn't being a laxed as with the Kage. He was testing himself and them and realized they had no chance and toyed with them. when he got tired of his toys...he BROKE them. With Naruto and Bee< YES he wanted to capture the Bijuu, BUT he was giving more effort to accomplish his goal than 3/4 of the battle vs. the Kage.

P.S.

If I was writing it 1/2 of the Alliance at least would die. But I am not, so let's see how Kishi pulls this wonderland miracle, of no one (at least with a name) dying during this,off.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 12-01-2012 at 07:03 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #126
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody already guess that Ridoku will say that Madara, and Harashirma are both his Grandsons.... AND THEY BOTH KNEW IT ALL ALONG. This has all been about whom got the biggest piece of pie as children at the Family Cook Out, Madara never got over it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #127
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Cool story, bro
Poorly thought out story Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
What I am NOT saying:

1. Guy's technique damaged Madara OR cancelled Susan'oo
2.Naruto and Company are a match for Madara(Edo)
3.That Madara is/was going all out

What I AM saying:

1.Guy's technique had an effect on Madara attacking him/Bee. It cause Madara, with Susan'oo to be knocked back and he was sitting when we saw him again.
but that is all it did... Gai's noon tiger merely knocked madara back, nothing else... Didn't even get through sasanoo in it lower form... Much less damage him...

Quote:
2.The only thing saving Madara is his Senju DNA+ RG +Edo status, when he first emerged he was outmatched once Naruto/Oonki/Gaara was dealing wth him. The 5 Kage would have surely destroyed him. So no Naruto & company, is NOT a match for the 3 current opponents(Juubi,Obito & Edo-Madara).
What??? The point is that madara has not needed senju DNA to do what he has done... He hasn't even used his RG abilities other then HG realm's ninjutsu sealing ability... But was unnecessary since he could have used sasanoo at any moment....

Naruto, oonoki and gaara got madara in a bad position, but madara could have simply used a fire attack to explode the FRS or created another sasanoo around him since he can do it at will... The FRS cannot even get through raiton Armour of the raikage so how in the hell is it supposed to get through any level of sasanoo...

The five kage have been toyed with from the first moment they arrived... and once madara decided to fight for real by bringing out perfect sasanoo... The kage shat themselves then were saved by itachi ending edo tensai...
In the end, it is itachi who kicks the ass no one else can, technically...

Quote:
3. Madara for whatever reason is NOT putting everything into it BUT he also isn't being a laxed as with the Kage. He was testing himself and them and realized they had no chance and toyed with them. when he got tired of his toys...he BROKE them. With Naruto and Bee< YES he wanted to capture the Bijuu, BUT he was giving more effort to accomplish his goal than 3/4 of the battle vs. the Kage.
I admit that madara did give more effort to fighting Bee and Naruto, but they are full powered jinks... Madara completely toyed with the Kage and then finally tried to capture the jinks by giving SOME effort using Mokuton dragon which was use dot bind the kyuubi before Mito sealed it in their fight...

Now though, with the juubi's power I fear madara is back to his lax self merely trying out his even newer powers as he was with hashirama's with the kage...

Quote:
P.S.

If I was writing it 1/2 of the Alliance at least would die. But I am not, so let's see how Kishi pulls this wonderland miracle, of no one (at least with a name) dying during this,off.
I predict madara drops another meteor to kill a certain amount... then captures the rest in infinite tsukuyomi to get the fodder out of the way...

That way it can be naruto and Bee vs juubi, sasuke vs madara and Oro, kakashi vs Obito...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 12-02-2012, 01:32 AM   #128
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
^cool story, bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
....aspiring Physicist, cool story Bro...
Quote:
Cool story, bro
You are only supposed to use it once...
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:28 AM   #129
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You are only supposed to use it once...
He has to make sure he stays fresh and on top of it though!
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #130
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
What??? The point is that madara has not needed senju DNA to do what he has done... He hasn't even used his RG abilities other then HG realm's ninjutsu sealing ability... But was unnecessary since he could have used sasanoo at any moment....

Naruto, oonoki and gaara got madara in a bad position, but madara could have simply used a fire attack to explode the FRS or created another sasanoo around him since he can do it at will... The FRS cannot even get through raiton Armour of the raikage so how in the hell is it supposed to get through any level of sasanoo...
He has used Mokuton since he started fighting/arrived via Edo Tensei.

He used Hashi(Senju) DNA on the division he first faced, when Naruto destroyed it. He used it to make wood clones when fighting the Kages. He used it to make the wood dragon to fight Kurama/Naruto.

He used RG to bring the meteors down on the ninja, remember?

Aside form Susan'oo he has shown ONLY RG and Hashirama jutsu spamming.

What makes you think Naruto's rasenshuriken can't get through Raikage's lightning cloak? wind counters lightning, water counters fire which is why people think/thought Naruto was going to get water as his second affinity. To counter Sasuke's fire jutsu.

He
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (12-02-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #131
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
To be fair, he did perform a Katon attack that required dozens of water users to counter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Amuro (12-02-2012), Eternal Solitude (12-02-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-02-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-02-2012)
Old 12-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #132
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

Thinking abt it...almost every time the Kage used a jutsu madara called it out and explained what they did. He knows some shit. But really I don't think Madara HAS to use his own abilities. Is not like he doesn't have any. Actually it shows us how strong harishma was and at the same time how strong Madara was. He fought this dude with all of these jutsu and he escaped alive! Barly alive, but alive. Kabuto said HArishma was so strong when people heard of his poweres they though it was a fairy tale lol. Madara also made a comment about if Harishma was alive and fighting him they would have to redraw the maps because of how strong they are lmao. SO I guess my point is Madara doesn't have to use his own techs, I actually enjoy seeing him use hashis power because it puts hashi and madaras power into perspective. Plus, he never had the chance to play with his power because of how old he was when he awakened to rinnigan AND the state of his body after the fight I guess. Madara fought the first with the 9 tails! The first needed help from his wife iirc despite having the wood dragon and power to control bijuu so madara came with more than a fan n some fire techs. AND Madara barely escaped with his life trying to fight with this dude! These dudes were strong as hell. So strong Madara misses him lmao. Dis dude was fighting the Kage reminiscing about hashi lmao talking about if he knew how weak the Kage would be he would have taught him how to rise from the dead. He was wishing he was there to fight him. The battle they had was epic as shit and he respected hashi for his power.

Last edited by Amuro; 12-02-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #133
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
he created the jubii in a sense
No, he didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Your perception regarding time lapses is terrible. Do you think Madara was away for an hour or something ? The dude was back on his feet moments later, how is that being put on his ass ?
A man who doesn't fall cannot stand up.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #134
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
He has used Mokuton since he started fighting/arrived via Edo Tensei.

He used Hashi(Senju) DNA on the division he first faced, when Naruto destroyed it. He used it to make wood clones when fighting the Kages. He used it to make the wood dragon to fight Kurama/Naruto.

He used RG to bring the meteors down on the ninja, remember?
I know... But he did not need it to do what he has done so far... Being in his original form and still alive... madar could have dominated just as much as he has now as an edo and using one RG ability...

Quote:
Fire attacks, SG genjutsu, EMS genjutsu, sword attacks, taijutsu... and some incomplete sasanoo attacks... But very little perfect sasanoo... and one RG ability... One... All the hashiram attacks we just trying out the attacks, they were not meant as anything else... Madara was like a kid with a new toy to play with and he did...

Like I said, fire attacks, tiajutsu, sword jutsu, SG genjutsu and even EMS tsukuyomi...

Quote:
What makes you think Naruto's rasenshuriken can't get through Raikage's lightning cloak? wind counters lightning, water counters fire which is why people think/thought Naruto was going to get water as his second affinity. To counter Sasuke's fire jutsu.

He
The 3rd raikages raiton armour tanked the FRS.... And the 4th can take his a step further so that is why... Wind may counter lightning, but obviously the cloak is too strong as the manga has shown... Going by rules is not going to help when kishi contradicts the shit out of them...

Anyways, the point is that madara didn't need his one RG ability or senju DNA to get as far as he has gone.... His EMS is strong enough to take him there...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 12-03-2012 at 12:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-04-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #135
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
its like saying all natural numbers are integers whereas the vice versa isnt true- thts the simplest i can get
You used an equal sign. You should'e used an arrow to indicate the difference.
ninjalostboy95 is online now   Reply With Quote