Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopiskes View Post
PLZ MORE !!!!!!!!!
I'm just trying to write it ;-)

I'm getting married on the 9th so everything is manic here dudes.
Heads up, I'll probably be able to get this written and then maybe one other, after that there'll be a hiatus until I'm back from my honeymoon in mid January.

I'll try to get the next one in by tomorrow evening.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (11-27-2012), Vishnu (11-28-2012)

Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #32
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post

Heads up, I'll probably be able to get this written and then maybe one other, after that there'll be a hiatus until I'm back from my honeymoon in mid January.

Congrats on ur wedding but still more please lol
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-27-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 02:16 AM   #33
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Congratulation man. I wish you have a happy marriagge. Take a break for how long you want. Nobody will mind.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 04:06 AM   #34
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I know I will hehehe...
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #35
woody_3162
Chuunin

Ok guys here it is. It's extra long but only coz I wanted all the talkin to be over with in this chapter.
Starting the next one tonight, and the action starts there. Should be up very soon In a day or two. (btw sorry if the backstory seems rushed, it was, it was dragging so I decided not to waste too much time on it).

Bleach 522: True Intentions

Scene opens with Unohona, Ukitake, Kyoraku and Kurotsuchi walking down a hallway.

Ukitake: how is his condition?
Unohona: Stable, but he is pushing himself hard, he may end up causing himself some permanent damage before he fully recovers.
Kyoraku: He was always the proud one.
Ukitake: The question is what do we do now? Byakuya is out of commission for the moment and Zaraki is awol looking for Wairudo, let's just hope he doesn't find him.
Kyoraku: I wouldn't worry about Zaraki, if anything he may keep Wairudo occupied enough for us.
Kurotsuchi: However the report Shihouin Yoruichi gave us does indicate that Kurosaki Ichigo seems to have a plan in mind, so the real question is how do we proceed now and just what are his plans with Aizen?
Unohona: I would think that he has come to the same conclusion that we have. The Quincy came from Hueco Mundo which is where Aizen had set his base. *They must have known of each other and so he has gone to learn more of them from him.
Kurotsuchi: If that was all there was to it then he could have learnt as much from us or from Urahara Kisuke. No, I believe he has other intentions for Aizen Sousuke.
Ukitake: We will have to trust he knows what he's doing for now, this is a precarious moment and we'll only get one chance. We'll have to plan the next move carefully.
Kyoraku: For now let us hope that he can leave there unscathed.

Scene change to Ichigo and Aizen.

Ichigo stands before Aizen looking down at him. Shizen still lies unconscious a few feet behind him.

Aizen: Most of what I know comes from deep within the secret archives of central 46. I doubt anyone apart from the captain commander himself was aware of it.
Ichigo: …
Aizen: A thousand years ago when Juha Bach and the Quincy he had rallied behind him met Shikeguni Yamamoto on the field of battle, they were not alone. There were others that he had managed to convince to his ideals the most prominent amongst them…was house Kurosaki.
Ichigo: House Kuraskai?!!
Aizen: Ha, yes. A thousand years ago there were five noble houses, not just the four that survive today. House Kurosaki a thousand years ago was the most prominent of the noble houses, it stood even higher than house Kuchiki. maybe his had to do something with the traditions of House Kurosaki, one of which was that it’s head was always a woman.
Ichigo:…
Aizen: From what I could gather I believe your mother to have to been the 24th head of house Kurosaki, though this is mostly guesswork from my end as very little information has been recorded from the time that house Kurosaki was destroyed up to when your mother fled to earth.
Ichigo: Destroyed?
Aizen: a thousand years ago, the head of house Kurosaki at that time, Kurosaki Sakura, gave her heart to one man…that man was Juha Bach.
Ichigo: …And she sided with him when he chose to rebel.
Aizen: Correct, whether she actually believed the same as he did or whether it was just blind love, whatever the reason, the day she gave her allegiance to Juha Bach the fate of House Kurosaki was sealed. It was destroyed completely along with the rebel army at the time. Kurosaki Sakura however survived that war only to be sentenced to execution for her part in it. House Kurosaki was also to be forever dissolved and its name removed from sight everywhere and never to be uttered again. The most noblest of houses was to suffer the ultimate crime for its sins…
Ichigo: …To never have existed at all.
Aizen: Precisely. The records I read say that at her trial Kurosaki Sakura made two last requests. That the retainers of House Kurosaki that did not take part in the fight be allowed to go free and live normally even if stripped of their name. The second request was that her daughter, Kurosaki Karin, who had also taken part in the battle, would also be allowed to live.
Ichigo: …Karin?
Aizen: A coincidence I’m sure, though I believe your mother would have been aware of the general history of how the Kurosaki clan ended as they had I doubt she was aware of the full details. She requested that Karin be allowed to live as she had been vehemently against the idea of siding with Bach and it was only the undying loyalty and love she had for her mother that forced her to participate in battle and even then she never actually killed anyone, all those that she fought were merely wounded or incapacitated.

Aizen looks of into thin air as if in deep thought.

Ichigo: …and?!
Aizen: My apologies, I was recalling the speech she gave, I have to admit even thought they were merely words on paper they were still very moving. Something along the lines of one being the final request of a clan head and one being the final request of a mother. Ah well, in any case both requests were granted, though there was one condition attached for the second request. It seems Kurosaki Karin, even at her relatively young age had prodigious skill and was well known and liked by all her superiors. She was granted the option to be taken to King’s realm and tested for the Zero Squad. If she passed she would be become a member and continue to live on there, if she failed she would be put to death…
Ichigo:…and?!
Aizen: I’m afraid that’s as far as my knowledge goes on that matter though I can shed a little more light onto your mother if you would like.

Aizen smiles his knowing smile. Ichigo stares at him with an ice cold gaze.

Ichigo: My mother?
Aizen: yes, but first... You can get up now dear lady. I know that you've been conscious for some time now.
Ichigo: if she wishes to listen in that position then let her.
Aizen: So you noticed too? Excellent Kurosaki Ichigo.

Behind Ichigo, Shizen slowly rises until she is sitting up on her knees. She looks at Aizen with an indignant look but says nothing. Aizen meets her eyes and smiles his charming smile.

Aizen: I assume that since you've chosen to remain quiet that there is something that you wish to learn yourself.
Shizen: hmph
Aizen: Well I hope in return for whatever you might learn that you fill in the blanks for us.

Shizen scowls and turns her face sideways so she doesn't have to look at with Ichigo or Aizen.

Aizen: Back when I was a lieutenant in the Gotei 13 I learnt of the Zero squad and the Kings realm. It was in my search of more information on them that I stumbled upon the history of soul society and Juha Bach. In my search I found record of one other captain that had been promoted to the ranks of the zero squad, that was your mother Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurosaki Masaki.
Ichigo: My mother...was a captain?!
Shizen: hah, she wasn't just any captain, within a very short time she became the leader of the Zero squad. Her skill and power were unmatched!
Ichigo: ...
Aizen: As I was saying, by the time I learned of her she had left the Gotei for quite some time. All the information I had been able to gather was from old records, and meaningless documentation that told me barely anything. I could find nothing recent, nothing of detail!
Ichigo: That is until fate and luck intervened and a certain someone decided to place their trust in me.
Shizen: It was HIM wasn't it?,

The venom in her voice is evident and makes Ichigo look at her in surprise and confusion.

Aizen: Yes indeed, it was him. The Captain of the 10th division at the time, Samanosuke Isshin.
Ichigo: Isshin?!!
Aizen: Yes, your father. When I had caused the previous captains to turn into Vaizard and flee to the real world about 80 years previously, I recommended your fathers promotion to Captain of the 10th division. I had learned of his contact with Masaki and had hoped to garner further influence so as to gain information. Unfortunately he knew nothing, however that brief relationship we had, led to him entrusting with his plans about 20 years ago.
Ichigo: his plans?
Aizen: That of running away with Masaki to the real world.

Ichigo: What?!
Aizen: Yes Kurosaki Ichigo, anyway I’m sure you know the rest. Evidently they succeeded in their escape, managed to make a life on earth thanks to the assistance of Urahara and had one son and two daughters.
Ichigo: But…if my mum was soo strong why couldn’t she protect me!!

The words leave Ichigo’s mouth as scream as he looks down at Aizen. Aizen looks at him curiously as if surprised at the question.

Aizen: Is that not evident Kurosaki Ichigo? She died TO protect you. We are not talking about a random soul or a common soldier. This was a member of the Zero Squad and a Captain of the Gotei 13. The hunt for them must still be on-going today by the Zeor squad and the Onmitsukido. I’m sure she could have destroyed that hollow in the blink of an eye but releasing her reiatsu would then draw the attention of those she had escaped from and bring their wrath down upon her children also. She died the way she did to protect her family, so that you could continue to live normal lives.

Ichigo Stands tall and firm but you can see tears flowing down his face. He bows his head as he is overcome with emotion.
Aizen Looks at him for a moment before turning his head towards Shizen.

Aizen: Now my dear if you would be so kind to return the favour, Kurosaki Isshin chose to ask for my help to escape but didn’t tell me much on how they’d kept contact even after she left.
Shizen: …

Ichigo wipes his eyes with his sleeve and looks over at Shizen.

Ichigo: Leave, you don’t need to say anything.
Aizen: well I wouldnot mind being owed a favour by a member of the Zero squad.
Shizen: Hmph, fine.

Cont...

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-28-2012 at 09:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #36
woody_3162
Chuunin

Cont...

She stands up, straightening out her robes.

Shizen: Ever since the time Kurosaki Karin joined the Zero squad,

Shizen throws a look at Aizen

Shizen: yes she passed the test. Ever since that time there has always been a Kurosaki on the Zero squad. It took many many centuries for Kurosaki Karin’s service and loyalty to persuade the soul king to change his decree and allow her to use the name ‘Kurosaki’ once more. However she was not permitted to rebuild the Kurosaki clan or link the name back to it. Each Kurosaki has trained and educated the next Kurosaki of our history, of our debt…and of our aim.
Aizen: Indeed hmmm…and that would be.
Shizen: The restoration of the Kurosaki clan as a noble house.
Ichigo:…
Shizen: and we almost achieved it. The decision was close to being changed, it had already been discussed with the existing noble houses when –
Aizen: When Kurosaki Masaki abandoned everything and ran away.
Shizen: She was selfish!! A thousand years of hard work and service thrown to waste because she fell in love!

Ichigo’s voice is quiet, barely coming out in whisper.

Ichigo: How…did they fall in love when she was…
Shizen: …She spoke to me about him once, it was soon after she accepted me as her apprentice. They met in Rukongai when they were young and stayed together throughout. Eventually they were discovered and brought to the academy for training. She quickly passed through the academy and became a soul reaper in the Gotei 13. It took much longer for him to join the Gotei 13. They kept contact throughout and always stayed close.
Ichigo: …
Shizen: She said that she would have married him had it not been for her promotion. She refused it at first, but when her lineage, her obligation was explained to her by Kurosaki Tien, her mentor to be and the leader of the Zero squad at the time, she finally accepted.

Aizen: Well, absence did always make the heart grow fonder. I would still like to know HOW they managed to keep in touch though whilst she was with the Zero Squad.

The whole room suddenly begins to shake as a massive amount of reiatsu is released somewhere catching everyone by surprise.

Shizen: That’s Captain Wairudo?!!

The room shakes even more as another mass of reiatsu is released.

Aizen: Oho it seems Zaraki Kenpachi has started a fight already.
Shizen: !! Remember Kurosaki Ichigo, we are still enemies! The next time I see you I will not hesitate to cut you down!

Shizen disappears leaving Ichigo and Aizen alone.

Aizen: Well Kurosaki Ichigo, you have what you needed from me, what do you intend to do now?
Ichigo: …I intend to ask you one final question?
Aizen: Oh? And what would this question be?
Ichigo: Would you prefer to remain caged up in here…or would you prefer to be caged out there?!

Bleach 523: Monsters

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-28-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Pritha (11-28-2012), Vishnu (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #37
woody_3162
Chuunin

Let me know what you think of the 'Kurosaki' backstory.
Does it work/ doesnt it? Should I have tried a different way to tie it all up together?!
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #38
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Let me know what you think of the 'Kurosaki' backstory.
Does it work/ doesnt it? Should I have tried a different way to tie it all up together?!
The Kurosaki backstory works in my opinion. It's well done. Just one thing: you could have detailed more on Isshin. Obviously he is not just a regular capitan.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #39
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^its good ... but its just not abnormal ... even aizen said he was special from the day he was born , its not his lineage he was talking about but ichigo only... so there has to be something different about him other than just being a human and a soul reaper (i know there cant be any other possibilities), but Thats what i had always thought but your story goes very well with the fan-fiction

Last edited by Pritha; 11-28-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
woody_3162 (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #40
woody_3162
Chuunin

^agree with both of you. Unfortunately once I trolled my own fan fic by using Ichigo's mother instead of Isshin I was stuck. It's the main problem I had these last few days trying to tie all the loose threads.
I came to the current decision on this basis (hopefully it helps the set up)

1. @vishnu. I plan to detail a little more on Isshin later but this was getting pretty long as it was. So held back on Isshin for the time being and focused mainly on the 'Kurosaki' part.
Also I've never thought of him as just a captain myself (and hope to have bigger plans for him, after all he did learn of the final getsuga tenshou, I have an idea how to integrate that later) but in fact the only thing that has shown him to be exceptional in the manga is that little flick he gave Aizen with his finger in their fight. The rest of it is just that air of mystery around him and his seriousness. He hasn't actually done anything apart from kill the grandfisher arrancar prototype(I only realised during the writing of this chapter lol)

2. @ pritha. I thought this would be enough (given the circumstances of my mistake lol) to make him special enough. He wasn't the child of two humans but two soul reaper turned humans who were at the very least of captain level and one of which who was strong and skilled enough to be the leader of the zero squad.
Where else are you gonna find a 'human' child of two Shinigami.
This also explains how Aizen knew of him from birth. Since he was aware of their escape. I planned to write this into the chapter as well but damn was it getting too long!

P.s. a question i tried to find an answer to whilst tryin to work the last chapter out but couldnt. is there ANY hint of Children actually being BORN in soul society?! Or are they just adopted?! I couldnt find a single one. Even Byakuya was shown as a young child and could have been adopted but where are all the frickin babies if they can make babies up there!

Anyway if that's not possible in soul society then that would make Ichigo even more special I think, the actual offspring of two shinigami.

Note: already started on the next one, touch wood finished before the weekend if nothing else comes up.

Last edited by woody_3162; 11-28-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Pritha (11-28-2012), Vishnu (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #41
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^woody , i was just going through the very first arc in bleach, where aizen is saying abt urahara's plan to conceal the hogyoku. There he says the faux body urahara created eats away the reiatsu and converts a shinigami to a mere human . If u remember. so you can use that too, i mean his mom n dad uses the faux body, becomes human and ichigo is their child
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #42
woody_3162
Chuunin

Bleach 523: Monsters

Scene opens on Kuchiki Byakuya lying in bed. He is still bandaged up heavily from head to foot. Unohona Retsu stands next to him. The room is shaking with the powerful reiatsu being released outside.

Byakuya: so it has begun already.
Unohona: you still need to rest, you are not ready to face anyone in this battle.
Byakuya: ...
Unohona: I must go, please heed my words, do not act rashly and cause us to lose yet another captain.

Unohona disappears from the room. Byakuya stares at the opposite wall for a few moments.

Byakuya: Yamada Hanatoro, I would like you to do something for me...but this time it will be more dangerous than merely following me to Hueco Mundo.

Hanatoro walks slowly into the centre of the room.

Hanatoro: yes sir.

Scene change to Zaraki.
He stands facing off against Wairudo. They are about 50 feet apart from each other, they stand in front of the senkaimon, Wairudo standing with his back to it. They are both releasing off tremendous levels of reiatsu but neither seems to be moving forward for the attack.

Wairudo: I knew there would be some of you that wouldn't listen, which is why I made sure to position myself here.
Zaraki: Idiot. I've been looking for you! You should have just made it easier and hung around closer.
Wairudo: hmph, Zaraki Kenpachi, I knew that you at least wouldn't simply follow orders. I knew we'd have to deal with you sooner or later.
Zaraki: Hah, When else would I get the chance to have a fight like this!!
Wairudo: pft, as if you could defeat me, you should know your place captain of the Gotei 13.
Zaraki: Hah, are you just going to throw words around or do you plan to do anything with that sword of yours?!

Wairudo shifts his head slightly to look down at his sword. He looks back up again towards Zaraki. His voice is light as if he's mocking Zaraki.

Wairudo: and what makes you think that I would need to draw my sword against the likes of you?
Zaraki: Idiot. As soon as I even began to release my reiatsu you fully released yours in the blink of an eye. What was that? Am I supposed to think that you were just trying to scare me off?!
Wairudo:...
Zaraki: you had to power up in case I attacked you. Even against the likes of me you have to be careful.

Yachiru watches the both of them from a little way to the side. She looks on as Wairudo slowly shifts his stance and body so he is facing Zaraki sideways and places his right hand on to his sword.

Wairudo: In that case let me educate you here and now. Cut the night in half Makaze katta!

Wairudo's sheathe glows for a moment and then goes back to normal. Wairudo stands absolutely still not moving an inch. Zaraki looks left and right as I looking for something.
Zaraki: what? Was something supposed to happen?!
Wairudo: I have released my sword, Makaze Katta, I tell you this not because of any misplaced sense of honour, I would gladly cut you down like the trash you are.
Zaraki: hah
Wairudo: but I would not have the Kenpachi name sullied again by you saying that you weren't...prepared!
Kenpachi: Grrrr

Zaraki unsheathes his sword in one great swing. He takes his first step to rush at Wairudo. Immediately a great gash appears across his body rising from his right hip all the way upto his left shoulder. He stumbles back in shock and surprise, his blood flying in the air.

Zaraki: argh!
Yachiru: ken chan?!

Zaraki looks towards Wairudo who is still standing still in the same position about 50 feet away with his hand on his sword.

Wairudo: Tell me Zaraki Kenpachi, were you prepared?!

Scene change to Ichigo and Aizen.

Aizen: caged out there you say?
Ichigo: before I came here I spoke to Urahara san about you.
Aizen:...
Ichigo: the seals that he placed in your body are permanent, they can't be removed now whatever you might try to do. Your zanpaktou has also been completely destroyed by the hougyoku.
Aizen: which means that anyone that was previously under its effect has now been released permanently, yes I'm aware of this.
Ichigo: Yes, I don't know how the captains would feel, or what would happen after this war is over, but for now I would allow you to go free and join the fight...
Ichigo: as long as you meet a certain condition first.
Aizen: ...and what would that be.
Ichigo: you will need to have a change of heart.

Ichigo raises his sword and swings it in a semi-circle behind him. Behind him the bars of the cell disappear as a solid wall of flames appears covering them from one end of the cell to the other. Ichigo walks behind Aizen and swings his sword down once more cutting off all his restraints and straps.

Ichigo: I will not allow you to leave here with the hougyoku.
Ichigo: I don't know your reasons for what you have done until now, an I don't care. The hogyoku's true power lies in its ability to sense the hearts of those around it, and to materialize their deepest desire, remember.
Aizen: ...
Ichigo: Whatever your desires were before. But to leave this place you must desire to no longer have the Hogyoku. I don't care whether you wish to have shinigami powers once again but the Hogyoku must no longer exist for you to leave this place.
Aizen: ...and if I choose to refuse?
Ichigo: then stay here, it doesn't matter to me one way or another. The walls of this cave are still leeching your reiatsu, whilst here they make it so that you can't do anything yourself. That wall of flames will block the Hogyoku, whilst you still have it you won't be able to pass through and even if you manage it somehow I'll cut you down once again and seal you again.

Ichigo turns away from Aizen and begins to walk slowly towards the wall of flames.

Ichigo: You are strong Aizen, I've made you this offer because it might mean that others might survive this war.

Ichigo stops as he reaches the wall of flames. He stands their facing the flames with his back to Aizen. His voice seems quiet over the roar of the flames but distinctly clear.

Ichigo: the greater your ability the more defined your path becomes...until eventually all that's left are two choices.
Ichigo: You've already used your power to take Aizen...maybe this time you could use it to protect.

Ichigo walks through the wall of flames leaving Aizen all by himself. The look on Aizen's face is the most somber one he has ever had.

Aizen: Indeed.

Scene change back to Zaraki and Wairudo

Zaraki stands looking at Wairudo, the front of his chest all bloodied. He shifts to dash forward once more. He's pushed back as a loud clash is heard in the air. As Zaraki comes to a stop you see him holding his sword out in front him with its tip pointed down.
Suddenly a gash appears on his right shoulder, this time going all the way down to his left hip. Blood spatters into the air, the two gashes leaving a big cross across his body.

Wairudo: There were two slashes that time.
Zaraki: Huh (gasps heavily).
Wairudo: I compliment you on noticing after just one attack, and even more for blocking the second. I see the name Kenpachi may not be completely wasted on you.
Zaraki: The art of the quick draw! I don't think there's anything I hate more.
Wairudo:...and why would that be?
Zaraki: hah, what's the point of a fight if you can't take the time to enjoy it!
Wairudo: I see. Well enjoy this for as long as you can, I intend to put you down right here.
Zaraki: idiot. We haven't even started yet.

Zaraki flexes his neck and then pulls off his eye patch with his left hand. He grins manically as his reiatsu surges and storms into the sky.
He wraps his left hand around the bottom of his sword hilt.

Zaraki: Let's see if you can cut me now!!

Bleach 524: The Showdown begins.

Last edited by woody_3162; 12-01-2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Spelling
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
k-lai (12-01-2012), Pritha (11-30-2012), Vishnu (11-30-2012)
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 AM   #43
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Ichigo: You are strong Aizen, I've made you this offer because it might mean that others might survive this war.

Ichigo stops as he reaches the wall of flames. He stands the facing the flames with his back to Aizen. His voice seems quiet over the roar of the flames but distinctly clear.

Ichigo: the greater your ability the more defined your path becomes...until eventually all that's left are two choices.
Ichigo: You've already used your power to take Aizen...maybe this time you could use it to protect.

Ichigo walks through the wall of flames leaving Aizen all by himself. The look on Aizen's face is the most somber one he has ever had.

Aizen: Indeed.

Holy crap. This is literary genius. You are very, very talented woody.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:25 AM   #44
woody_3162
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
Holy crap. This is literary genius. You are very, very talented woody.
Thank you very much. It never hurts the ego to hear such good feedback and I appreciate it very much.

Also spotted a spelling error in the quote so thank you for that as well ;-)

Will try to get off at least one more predic before I head off.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #45
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

I enjoy the storylines, i just sometimes think you make the characters act uncharacteristically. Just how i feel, i am enjoying it tho!